Midnight Basketball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,791 Followers

When he came inside of her again she exploded in a massive orgasm followed by a sea of emotions. That flood carried away all of the hurt from the betrayal and ushered in a new era of love and trust with a man who valued honor and integrity as much as her. She finally fell asleep happier than she'd ever been before.

When they arrived at the charter airport, they walked back up the ramp onto the Gulfstream 450 where Rod and Francine welcomed them back on board. He couldn't help but notice they were holding hands but not like they'd done before. "Is it just me or did this little breakdown of ours provide some kind of romantic spark for you kids?" Rod asked in his folksy kind of way.

"Something like that," Nathan said as Janna smiled at him.

"Thank you for the beautiful dress...no, outfit, Francine," she told Rod's wife.

"It suits you, dear," she told her. She looked at Nathan then back at Janna and said, "So does the handsome young man holding hands with you."

She smiled back then glanced briefly at Nathan before saying to Francine, "Yeah, I might just keep this one."

"Hot damn!" Rod said. "This calls for a celebration!"

"It's nine o'clock in the morning, Rod," Nathan pointed out.

"Hell, it's five o'clock somewhere!" he hollered out as he called for more champagne.

"Champagne breakfast anyone?" Nathan said to Janna.

"As long as it involves you and me, I'm in," she told him.

The new couple dated exclusively for the next two months before Nathan surprised Janna with another flight. This time it was to Las Vegas where he proposed to her in front of the fountains at the Bellagio Hotel where they were staying. Janna managed not to cry when he asked her, but her hands were shaking so hard the ring fell and nearly ended up in the water. Nathan carefully picked it up and succesfully placed in on her finger before kissing her and telling her how happy she made him.

Janna's mother adored Nathan and was beyond thrilled to be able to help her daughter plan the wedding of her dreams and Nathan loved how they both took care to involve his mother, as well.

The following Spring, the were married in a small chapel with all of their closest friends and family members in attendance. At least a dozen of Nathan's best buddies from active duty were there and they all wore their dress blues and formed a sword arch for the happy new couple following their wedding.

They flew back to Denver, courtesy of Rod and Francine, for their honeymoon, and when they returned, Janna finished out the remainder of her two-year term on the city council. She chose not to run for re-election knowing she was pregnant with their first child and couldn't wait to be a mother as well as the wife of the most wonderful man she'd ever known.

Nathan spent as much time as he could on the courts doing his best to shape the youth of America as they enjoyed the alternative of Midnight Basketball to the hard of life of gangs and drugs that had claimed so many of the kids they'd grown up with.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,791 Followers