Mike & Melody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughing at Melody's slip and apparent embarrassment, "It's okay. It's actually more common than you might think. I'm not surprised you two have talked about it. After all, he is his father's son."

Melody became fascinated with Linda's revelation and wanted to know more. "So, what? Did you go to parties? Clubs?"

"Oh, heavens no. We were good friends with a couple Bill met at work. We would meet at each other's house from time to time. I don't know if you ever met Phyllis and Roger Witter?"

"No, I don't believe so. They live around here?"

"They used to. They lived across the street and down a few houses from us. Bill took a new job shortly before Mike's father was killed and moved to Miami."

"How did you keep Mike from being exposed?"

"We usually found a way for him to stay somewhere else. A sleepover with a friend, a night with his grandparents. That sort of thing."

Melody heard about people who swing. She and Mike enjoyed sex and had wondered at times what it might be like to bring a third person into their bed or perhaps meet up with another couple. But it was just talk. Neither of them pursued it with any seriousness. She wanted to know more, but wasn't sure how to find out without sounding too anxious. "So then you'd meet?"

Linda reflected on their times with the Witter's. It certainly improved their sex lives and it seemed to bond her and Bill together even more. It was hard to explain. Looking back at Melody, "Most of the time we would meet at their house as they didn't have any children. But we met at ours too as we had a Jacuzzi."

Taking it all in, "So all four of you would get together and have sex?" There was a smile on Melody's face, enough so that Linda understood that Melody had no problems with what was being revealed. In fact, a certain part of her was jealous of the experience.

"Most of the time. Sometimes, though, it would be just Roger and me when Bill was at work. Or Bill and Phyllis when it was 'that' time of the month for me."

"So just Bill and Phyllis would get together?" Melody was trying to imagine the dynamics of this group.

"Yes."

"While you were at work or something?" Melody was getting more curious how this arrangement worked. It sounded very enticing to her.

"Sometimes. Sometimes I'd be in the room with them." Linda looked at her daughter-in-law wanting to see her reaction.

"Wow" was all that Melody could muster. She had never seen this one coming. Her mother-in-law was more of a sexual being than she envisioned, she was also a voyeur.

"What about you and." She wanted to know if Linda got together with Phyllis, but was hesitant to ask and stopped in mid-sentence.

"About me and who? Phyllis?" Linda prodded.

Melody just looked at her without answering, giving a little nod.

With a smile, reflecting on her past, "Yes, Phyllis and I would get together many times as well. Does that shock you?" There was sudden worry that perhaps Melody would find it disgusting.

"Yes. No. I mean. Hell, I don't know." Melody was suddenly having difficulty controlling her thoughts. She and Mike would share fantasies about having another woman in bed with them. They've even mentioned names, not that it would ever go that far. Mike even mentioned how he thought it was be fun to see her with another woman. She admitted to him that it was something that she wanted to try. Not that she was going become a lesbian, as she enjoyed his cock too much.

Melody looked at her mother-in-law, "Well, it's something Mike and I have talked about. You know, maybe a threesome. He said he wouldn't mind seeing me with another woman. And I wouldn't mind that either." She could feel her panties becoming damp with the thought of being in bed with Mike and an as yet unknown girl.

Linda smiled, "He's just like his father. Bill always liked watching Phyllis and I together."

Linda could tell that Melody's mind must be running all over the place with the newfound knowledge that Mike's parents weren't necessarily as traditional as perhaps they thought, but didn't want to extinguish any ideas that may be starting to form. "It sounds like you and Mike have talked about expanding your sexual horizons. You two should follow your desires, wherever they may lead. I know that it did wonders for Bill and me."

Melody looked back and smiled. 'Perhaps Mike and I should expand do more than just talk about it.'

Linda smiled, seeing the gears turning in Melody's head 'Mike is going to be in for a surprise a little later' she thought to herself. Changing the subject, "So, any more talk about where the two of you are spending your vacation this summer?"

Melody felt a certain amount of relief that the topic had changed; at least for the moment. "Well, we were talking about going to New England."

It was another hour when they heard Mike pull back into the driveway. Both Linda and Melody stood up and Melody stepped over to give her a hug. "I hope I didn't scare you." Linda whispered into Melody's ear.

"Not at all. It gave me a lot of things to think about."

"You going to tell your husband?" Linda asked as she pulled away from Melody, her hands holding Melody's. "It's okay if you want. Really it is. If you two 'explore', he may want to know that it's okay. It's okay with to tell him that his mom loved 'exploring' as well." With a little twinkle in her eye, "And there are still things that I wouldn't mind exploring either."

With a quick kiss on the lips, they dropped hands just as Mike stepped out onto the patio. "Hi honey" Melody beamed to her husband, "How did it go?"

All three sat down and the girls listened as Mike relayed the story about the malfunctioning hardware and the employees who could figure it out. It wasn't long before the sun had totally set and darkness prevailed. It was especially dark as there were no lights on and no nearby houses. The three sat and listened to the night sounds coming from the woods.

Standing up, Linda put her hands on her hips and arched her back to stretch out her muscles, "Well, kids. I should get going. It's getting late and I'm sure the two of you will want some time together" she commented, giving a slight wink visible only to Melody.

Melody wrapped her arm around her husband's as they walked Linda to her car. Linda got in and closed the door and rolled the window down. "Thank you for having me over. It's always so nice to come out here and spend time with you two kids."

"Anytime mom," Mike answered, "I'm sorry that I was gone so long."

"It's okay, son, it gave us girls time to chat and get to know each other better." Linda turned to Melody with a smile. Mike looked at his mom and then to his wife, sensing that there was a message being passed back and forth but had no clue as to what.

The couple waved as Linda pulled out of the driveway and headed home. Turning back to the house, "Mom seemed to be in a good mood. I'm glad you two were able to spend some time together. She's always wanted to spend time with you."

Thinking about the conversations and its revelations, she looked at Mike, "We got along great. Had some great conversation, and like she said, we got to know each other much better."

Melody hooked her arm into his, looked down at the ground in front of her as they strolled back into the house. Melody had a smile on her face 'Just wait until I tell you just how well we got to know each other.'

Having cleaned up the house and turned out the lights, they retired to their bedroom for the night. But Melody was nowhere near ready to go to sleep. She was still quite aroused from earlier and had some needs that needed to be satisfied. Besides, she still was dying to tell Mike what his mother had to say.

Mike stripped down to his undershorts, making sure that he put his dirty clothes in the hamper. Likewise, Melody had stripped down to her panties. This was what made up their nightwear. Unless, of course, they had sex and then they would just fall asleep as is, which was often. If it wasn't for the fact that her panties were black, he might have seen that there was a large wet spot already on them.

Melody watched as her husband stepped into the bathroom and closed the door. She stripped off her panties and pulled down the sheets. Lying on the bed, she spread her legs as far as the mattress would allow. The foot of the bed was nearest the bathroom door, so when Mike stepped out, he was greeted with his wife's spread legs and her wide open pussy, her pouting labia visibly moist.

Raising her arms as if asking for a hug, "Come here honey, there's something I need from you."

Mike's cock went from limp to hard about as quickly as possible. Without breaking his eyes from the sight before him, he lowered his shorts to the floor, his fully erect cock jutting out. He walked around to the side of the bed and lowered himself next to her. "What's got into you?"

"Nothing yet." Grabbing his penis and gently tugging it, "but hopefully this will soon." Without letting go of his penis, she wrapped the other arm around his neck and pulled him closer so that she could engage her lips with his.

Falling onto the bed beside her, he continued the kiss while his hand reached for her breasts. He gently squeezed them and tugged at the nipples. Breaking the kiss, he started working his lips and tongue on her chest, while his cock gently brushed her pubic area. He could feel her hips thrust upward as the head got closer to her labia.

Melody loved it when he took his time and focused on all the different sensitive areas of her body. But tonight she wanted him to skip some of that. She gently pushed on the top of his head, encouraging him to go lower, quicker. Taking the hint, Mike slid down the bed so that his mouth was at the top of her slit. Pulling her lips apart, he reached out with his tongue and flicked the clitoris that was sticking out. He could feel Melody shudder just a little as his tongue finally made contact. Closing her eyes, she tilted her head back and ran her hands through his hair. She placed the heels of her feet on his back as she felt his breath on her.

Mike inhaled the aroma that assaulted his nose. While many guys didn't like going down on a woman because of the smell, the taste or both, he rather enjoyed it. It was an aroma that was unique to her and was always a sign that she was aroused. And he loved feeling her move under him as her orgasm built and eventually letting go. Tonight was no exception. He sucked her clit between his teeth and ran his tongue over it. With his mouth and nose between her lips, he let his hands go and moved them to the side of her hips where he gently ran his fingertips over the top of her groin and down the sides.

He had to reach back in to pull her lips back apart as he moved his mouth down a little so that his tongue could focus on her vaginal opening. Moving his fingers back to her groin, he started working his tongue in and out of her tunnel until he could feel her hips begin to move up and down. Moving off to the side a little without breaking contact with her pussy, he used one hand to insert a couple of fingers into her as he moved his mouth back up to focus on her clit. He slowly and gently ran his fingers in and out of her, stopping now and then to run his fingers over the bumpy area just inside. Her hips started rotating and bouncing up and down quicker, so did his pace of his fingers and mouth.

It wasn't long before he could feel Melody take his hair into her fists and her thighs clamping around his head as she came. He could faintly hear her grunt between her clenched teeth as the waves of her orgasm swept over her. While finding it a little more difficult to breath, he kept it up as her cum soaked his fingers and spread out onto the sheets. It wasn't until he could feel her pull on his head saying "No more, no more" that he finally extracted his fingers and raised his head.

Mike rested his head on her stomach as she came slowly came down. He looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and he swore that there was a glow on her face. He smiled at the thought that he was able to give her that level of ecstasy.

Eventually her eyes opened and she put her hands on his face and tugged, drawing him up so that they could share a kiss. As his tongue entered her mouth, she could taste herself on him. There was a momentary thought of what it would be like to taste another woman but her mind quickly focused on her husband as his cock was once again brushing her pubic region. She pushed him on his shoulders just enough so that he got the hint and rolled over onto his back. Swinging her leg her him and resuming the kiss, she reached down between them and took his cock in her hand. She used it to rub the head up and down her slit until she stopped when it was at the entrance of her vagina.

Mike slipped into her easily as she sank down on top of him. She was still tight. Not as much as when they first started having sex when they first started dating in high school, but tight just the same. That, combined with the warmth and wetness of her vagina was an exquisite feeling that he always enjoyed.

Her breasts were crushed against his chest and his cock buried deep in her she kissed him, extending her tongue out until he parted his lips and his tongue danced with hers. Melody started moving her hips back and forth so that her clit was rubbing up against him. Breaking the kiss, Melody sat up and started moving up and down as well as back and forth. Mike placed his hands on her hips. He could feel the tingling sensation in the head of his penis as it moved around inside her.

Melody closed her eyes as she continued to bounce up and down. She leaned back on her hands and used her legs to move her hips. Mike was able to look down to where they were joined and see his cock buried in her. He watched as it slipped in and out of her as she moved, his penis covered with her nectar. She said that this allowed his penis to rub up against the erogenous area on the inside of her vaginal wall. But this position was difficult for her to maintain and she was soon leaning forward, once again, her hands placed on either side of his chest. Mike started thrusting his hips up to meet hers as he could feel his own orgasm building.

Melody, sensing that he was getting close, stopped moving up and down on his shaft and started moving her hips forward and back. Mike tried holding back, hoping to allow himself to last longer, but he knew that he was at his wife's mercy. He opened his eyes to see her looking down at him with a smile on her face. "Come on baby. Come for me. Let me feel you cock let go." That was all he could take as he let go and spurted his come in her. She kept moving until she could feel him finish.

Collapsing on his chest, they were both breathing heavily as they both savored the warmth of their orgasms. Mike put his arms around her and gently caressed her back. He could feel his cock starting to go limp and as it did so, their combined juices seep out and onto the bed below them.

Melody lifted her head and smiled at her husband, "I needed that. Thank you." She then turned her head and rested it on his chest as he continued to stroke her back with one hand and ran his fingers through her hair with the other.

"You're welcome, sweetheart. I'm happy to oblige anytime. I must say, though, that you were pretty aroused."

Melody slowly rolled off of him, his cock slipping out of her and onto his leg. She reached over and grabbed a tissue to help catch some of the flow coming out of her. Dropping the tissue on the floor, she lay on her side and leaned up on her elbow. Placing her hand on his chest, she leaned over and gave him a quick kiss. A beaming smile was on her face.

Looking at her, a grin broke out on Mike's face. He was madly in love with his wife and he felt that they had a great and open sex life. But obviously she was aroused before they got undressed.

Looking at his chest with her hand rubbing his nipples, "Well, I got to know your mom a little better today. And you are not going to believe what came up."

Rolling onto his side a little, his interest piqued, "What? Tell me?"

"Did you know that your parents were a little adventurous with their sex lives?"

"I'm not sure what you mean?" He looked at her with confusion suddenly forming in his mind.

"Well, it turns out that your mom and dad were swingers." Melody smiled and looked at him waiting to see what his reaction would be.

Mike had to think for a moment. He always thought his mom was a nice looking woman who had frequently turned the heads of men passing by. Looking back at her, "She told you that?"

"She did."

Another pause followed as Mike took in this new information. "Wow." Turning back to face her, "Did she say with who?"

"Do you remember the Witter's?"

"I do. They were goods friends of my mom and dad's. They were over quite often or my folks were over there."

"Yep, that's them. Do you ever remember going to a friend's house for a sleepover or spending the night at your grandparents?"

"Sure, I did that a lot. Mom and dad seemed to be okay with it. They said it gave them time to be alone." There was a pause as he put the pieces together. "You mean that's when they would get together?"

Melody smiled, "It would seem so."

Looking up at the ceiling, he took a little time contemplating this newfound knowledge of the people who raised him. "So mom fucked Mr. Witter and dad fucked Mrs. Witter."

"So it would seem. And there's more." Melody smiled as Mike turned back to look at her. "It seems that your mom and Phyllis, Mrs. Witter, were quite intimate themselves."

"Damn. I didn't think mom was into that. I mean she seemed to love dad and all."

"She did love your dad. And she indicated that she loved having sex with him and with Mr. Witter. But she also enjoyed having sex with a woman as well. That's not unusual. You and I have talked about it. About what it might be like to have another woman in bed with us."

Mike had to admit, they did talk about it and he thought it would be incredibly erotic to watch his wife with another woman. He was quite okay with girl-on-girl sex. Men-on-men would never happen. But he never saw his mother as someone who could be bisexual. "Wow" was all he could muster.

Mike could feel his penis begin to awaken, visualizing his mother being intimate with Mrs. Witter. He recalled Mrs. Witter being the hottest mom on the block. She would often come over to visit with his mom and would be wearing shorts and some type of top that helped display her chest. He remembers soaking a fair number of tissues with his come as he masturbated to his visualization of her naked. Mom was no slouch either. She had Mike when she was just out of high school. She was what, 48 now? She still turned heads. Her figure was a good now as it was when she was younger. He had to admit that if she wasn't his mom, he'd probably have mentally undressed her by now.

Rubbing her hand on his chest, Melody looked at her husband, "You know, I think the way she talked, that she and I could, well."

Looking back at his wife, a slight crease forming above his eyebrows, "What?"

"That maybe your mom could introduce me to what it's like to being with a woman."

"You and mom? Have sex?" said an astonished Mike.

"Pretty much. She asked if I was going to tell you about our conversation. She said that if there are things that we want to 'explore' that we should. That's what she and your dad did and they both enjoyed it. She also said that there are things that she still wanted to explore. It was the look in her eye at that moment that I think she was telling me something."

For the first time in his life, he started seeing his mom as a sexual being. He and Melody loved sex, loved being naked, and have talked about bringing others into their bed. So why would it seem odd that his parents might have had similar thoughts and desires? He couldn't think of any. Images of his mother naked with another couple, having sex with Mr. Witter, as well as Mrs. Witter caused his cock to get hard once again.