Mike & Melody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was still lost in that image when he felt a warm, moist feeling envelop his penis. He looked down to see it disappear into Melody's mouth.

Pulling up and letting go of his cock with a pop, "I can see that someone else is getting a little excited from this." Without waiting for a reply, she wrapped her lips around the head of his penis and started to work her tongue on its underside.

For his part, Mike could only drop his head back and take in the sensations. Again, he felt cool air on his cock as Melody said "Imagine this being your mom giving you head and not me." Again without waiting for a reply, she took as much of his length as possible into her mouth. Slowly bobbing up and down, she could feel him harden a little more. Cupping his balls in her hands and slowly caressing them, she continued to work her magic on his dick. Though he had already come once earlier, it didn't take very long for his balls to clench up just a little as he let loose a stream of semen into Melody's waiting mouth. Taking all of him that she could, she swallowed his come as it came rushing out.

For a moment, his mind was somewhere else. There was no recognition of anything except the feel of his cock with his come pumping out. There could have been an explosion outside the house and he wouldn't have known it.

Letting her husband's wilting cock slip out of her mouth, she crawled up and placed her head on his chest. She could feel his arms wrap around her. With a little sigh, she whispered, "Something to think about."

Without another word, the two slipped off to a deep sleep. They did not stir until the following morning when the alarm clock woke them both.

Climbing out of bed and wiping the cobwebs off his face, Mike looked over at his wife who lay there looking at him. 'God he loved this woman. How in the hell did he get so lucky?' Leaning over, he gave his wife a quick peck on the cheek. He wasn't going to annoy her with his morning breath.

Slowly standing up, he made his way to the bathroom. He was due at work in an hour while she had the day off. Mike found the bed empty when he stepped back out having showered and shaved. But he could smell the heavenly aroma of coffee brewing.

Dressed, he went into the kitchen to find Melody sitting at the dining table wearing a robe and sipping a mug of coffee. Pouring himself a mug, he sat down across from her. "Good morning, sweetie."

Looking at him and smiling "Good morning love. How are you doing this morning?"

"I'm good. Could have slept a little more, but I'm good."

"That's good. But how are you feeling? What are you thinking?" Melody asked. Mike's vision of his parents was turned on its ear last night and she wanted to know where his mind was at.

He had dreams of his parents naked and at some kind of party where people were having sex throughout the house. He was there as well. And he was having sex with his mother.

Looking out the patio door, he spied a couple of deer roaming the back yard. He nodded to Melody to look out the door. They watched for a few minutes until the deer bounded off into the woods.

Turning back to her husband, "You didn't answer the question. How are you doing?"

Looking at his gorgeous wife, "I'm good. I guess I never thought of my parents being sexual or enjoying sex. But they had me, so they had sex at least at one point."

Putting her mug down and with a slight tilt of her head, "But?"

Setting his own mug down, he sighed a little, "Well, I'm good with it all." Looking at the table briefly and then back up to her, "I actually had a dream where I was with mom and dad were at some type of party and I ended up fucking mom."

Feeling her heart rate quicken a little, "And?"

"Well," feeling his heart rate change and his breath become a little short, "I actually liked it."

Hoping that this was going where she hoped it would go, "So?"

Thinking to himself 'God, what am I saying? That I'm willing to commit incest and have sex with my mother? She is a gorgeous woman. She's apparently interested in having sex with Melody. If she wasn't his mom, he would have imagined being her being in bed with him and Melody.'

Looking back at his wife, "I guess I wouldn't object to seeing where this goes."

Smiling at her husband, "I'm thinking maybe I'll invite her over for lunch this afternoon and talk some more."

Knowing his wife's sex drive and her curiosity in being with a woman, "Just talk?"

With a sheepish grin, "You never know."

Mike got up from the table and started for the kitchen sink. Melody could see that there was a slight bulge in his slacks. She would have loved to have stopped him and help relieve his 'problem', but he needed to leave.

Melody remained at the kitchen table as she heard his car pull out of the driveway. She got up and poured herself another cup of coffee, grabbed her cell phone off the counter and went outside and sat on one of the patio chairs. Holding the mug in both her hands, she took a sip a looked out on the yard as well as the trees beyond. 'What to do. What to do' she thought to herself. 'Linda is certainly a very attractive woman. If she wasn't Mike's mother, I wouldn't have these doubts. If she wasn't his mom, I know that I would definitely be attracted to her. What are you saying? You are attracted to her and you want to make love with her and I think she might want to make love to you too. So where's the harm? Mike already indicated that he wouldn't be surprised if something happened.'

She watched as a deer poked its head out of the forest as if to see if the coast was clear. But apparently it didn't think so as it vanished into the trees. 'Okay, so Mike essentially said it was okay. Linda dropped the hint. And you're getting wet.'

Melody grabbed the cell phone off of the table next to her and dialed Linda's number. She looked at the phone for a moment and with a nervous sigh, hit 'Send'.

Placing the phone to her ear, she listened as it rang several times. Thinking that she wasn't going to answer and not wanting to bother with a voice mail, she was about to press 'End' when she heard "Hello?" on the other end.

"Hi, mom."

"Melody! How are you dear?" Linda exclaimed, truly glad to hear from her daughter-in-law. She was concerned that perhaps she went too far and said too much when they were together the previous day.

"I'm good. You?"

"Couldn't be better."

Deciding to jump right to the point, "Mom, do you have any plans later today?"

"No, I don't think so. What's up?" she asked with a pensive note to her voice, suddenly concerned that maybe things weren't so good.

"Well, I just thought maybe we could get together, just you and I and, I don't know, maybe just get to know each other more." There was a nervousness in her that she hoped didn't come out in her voice.

Linda could detect the change in Melody's voice. She had a feeling that yesterday's conversation was on her mind. However, her intuition told her that it was more of a piqued interest rather than the opposite. "I would like that a lot. When?"

She hadn't thought about when and had to think for a moment. "How about around noon. I can fix us something for lunch and we can sit outside."

"I like it. I'll be there. Can I bring anything?" Linda offered.

"Nope. Just yourself" she replied.

"Sounds great. I'll see you then dear. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, mom. I am" Melody replied, feeling better about making the call and anxious to see her.

Melody remained on the patio for a while to finish her coffee and contemplated how this afternoon might go. Part of her was nervous and part of her was anxious. Finally after about another 20 minutes, she went back into the house and put the mug in the dishwasher. She went about cleaning up the kitchen from the mornings mess and then to the bedroom. She looked at the bed and decided that if there was any possibility that she could end up there with Linda, that it would be a good idea to change the sheets.

The rest of the morning was spent tidying up the house. She was filled with nervous energy and needed to keep busy. Finally the hour was getting closer to when Linda was supposed to arrive. She stripped out of her clothes and went into the bathroom. Opening the toilet sit lid, she sat down and took out a pair of scissors and a razor. She spent the next several minutes trimming her bush and saving the stubble off of her thighs and groin area. She wanted to make sure that Linda didn't find it repulsive. Melody stepped into the shower and made sure that every square inch of her body was clean.

After finishing up and toweling off, she returned to the bedroom still naked. 'What should I wear? I don't want it to be too suggestive. But I don't want it to be too conservative either.' She eventually decided on a pair of thong panties and a pair of loose fitting shorts. She skipped putting a bra on and put on a blouse that buttoned up the front and was loose enough that it didn't draw overt attention to her braless chest.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she decided that it would work. She tugged at the collar just a little to make it look nicer when she heard the doorbell ring. Taking one last look in the mirror, she gave a little sigh and thought 'Well, here goes.'

Opening the front door, she was greeted with the sight of a truly beautiful woman. 'Is it me or does she look more beautiful today than yesterday.' Linda was wearing a simple sun dress that was light enough that Melody could see the outline of her legs.

"Mom, it's so good to see you. I'm glad you were able to come over."

Linda stepped into the house and Melody closed the door behind her. She stepped in to give her daughter-in-law and hug and a peck on the cheek. Linda could tell that Melody was braless right away. A smile formed on her face 'Maybe this will be an interesting afternoon after all.'

"Come. How about we sit outside? It's too nice a day to be inside."

They went out and sat on the patio. After a few minutes of idle conversation, Melody served up lunch for the two of them while maintaining a rather innocent conversation.

Pushing the plates from their finished lunch to the side, Linda looked at Melody "I was surprised to hear from you this morning. After all, we were just together yesterday." Linda thought to herself, 'But I'm not surprised. I had a feeling she was going to want to talk more after yesterday'. "Is everything okay?"

Melody looked at her mother-in-law; her desire for her was almost overwhelming. "Yes, mom, everything is fine. It's just..."

"It's about what I said yesterday, isn't it? About Bill and my sexual adventures," Linda said with a bit of a smile on her face.

Feeling relief that the topic was now out on the table, "Yeah, it is. I mean it all seem so unreal, yet hot at the same time. Mike and I talked about it last night and he found it interesting and exciting as well."

"So you and Mike did talk. You said you would."

"We did. We don't hide anything from each other."

Linda smiled more, "That's good. That'll help keep your marriage healthy. So what did you want to talk about?"

Thinking about all the questions she could ask, "Well, what was it like to have sex with another couple?"

Linda sat back in her chair and started recalling their sexual adventures, "Oh dear. Bill and I had a good sex life. But we really enjoyed the times we got together with Phyllis and Roger. It added a lot of spice to our bedroom. I do miss those times." Linda paused to study Melody's face for a moment, "Is this something that you and Mike have thought about?"

Melody decided not to hold anything back. She really was interested in Linda's experiences. "Yeah it is. We've talked about bringing another woman into our bedroom. We haven't followed through. Hell, we don't even have any idea who this woman would be" Melody chuckled. 'Uh, maybe that customer from hell needs to sit on Mike's cock for a while. And he mentioned that there is a woman he works with that he says has killer legs'.

"Well, we liked having the Witter's as our friends as well as our playmates. It seemed to make our times together more enjoyable, whether it was in bed or on an outing. You might want to find someone, or a couple, that would or could be friends as well."

"Hmm, I hadn't thought of that." Melody thought through her list of friends, 'was there anyone who she thought might want to join in?' Looking back at Linda, "You were never jealous of Bill having sex with Phyllis?"

Linda reflected for a moment on the past, "No, never. He and I were very much in love with each other. It was with each other that we wanted to spend our lives with, share our dreams, our hopes. While we enjoyed our time with Phyllis and Roger, it was just sex. You see, both Bill and I believed that sex can be the most wonderful and sensual expression of our love for each other. But sex can also be fun, something to enjoy and with others it was just sex. It was just the four of us having fun."

Melody smiled as she and Mike had similar feelings, "We feel the same way. Though we've never been with anyone but with each other, we'll often have sex just for the fun and excitement. That's why we think it could be fun to see what it'd be like to include others. We're confident in our love for each other so much that even though we imagine being with others and watch porn periodically, we know that it is with each other that our hearts have been given."

"Exactly" was Linda's response. "Not everyone can reach that comfort level and they are better off limiting their sexual experiences to each other and not include others."

Melody started feeling much more comfortable with the conversation and let it show on her face.

Linda continued, "Besides, some of the more intense orgasms I've had has been when I've had one of the guys do me from behind while I have my face buried in Phyllis' pussy."

"Oh wow," was all Melody could muster. She suddenly envisioned Mike fucking her while another, yet unknown, woman sat on her face. She could feel her breath quicken and her panties getting damp.

Looking back at her mother-in-law, "Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Honey, we have been talking about sex and screwing people other than our spouses. How can it not get any more personal than that?" Linda leaned back and grinned. "Of course you can. Ask anything you want. Don't hold back."

"What's it like, you know, being with another woman?" Melody asked with a slight trepidation. Linda said to ask anything.

"So, you've never been with another woman?"

Melody just shook her head no without taking her eyes off of Linda.

"And you're thinking that maybe you'd like to?"

Melody thought for just a quick moment before nodding her head in the affirmative.

Linda started feeling her arousal begin. She looked at her daughter-in-law. She dropped the hint last night that she wasn't through exploring. And she wasn't. Part of her then wanted to make love to Melody. Now that desire was rising and she could feel a wet spot starting to form on her panties. "There is no nicer feeling that having a hard penis enter you and have it slide in and out. I love the feeling of his cum in my pussy. But, a woman knows how to find your sensitive spots and being a woman, has a better idea what feels good. Sure, you can tell the guy making love to you what to do, but it's nicer when you don't have to say a thing."

"Ohh" was all that Melody could muster. She loved it when her husband went down on her. He was always successful in bringing her to orgasm. But what Linda said made sense, only a woman knows what makes a woman feel good.

Watching, Linda saw that Melody's chest was rising and falling faster, the nipples on her breasts beginning to poke at the blouse in apparent arousal. Sensing an opportunity, Linda stood and extended her hand, "Would you like to try it and see?"

Looking up at her mother-in-law, the one she called "mom", and her extended hand 'My god, this is really happening. Mom is inviting me to bed with her'. Reaching out, taking her hand and standing as well, "I would like that. Very much."

Taking her by the hand, Linda led Melody into the bedroom. Linda turned around to face her and touched her lips to Melody's. There was no hesitation in the response as she clasped her hands around Linda's face and returned the kiss. She allowed her tongue to touch Linda's. The heat began to build in her crotch and the desire within whelm to higher levels.

Breaking the kiss, Linda reached out and started to unbutton Melody's blouse. She slowly unbuttoned each button while continuing to look at her face. When the last button was undone, Linda pushed the material off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. It was only then that she broke her gaze and looked at the two beautiful breasts before her. It had been a long time since she has been able to caress someone other than herself. Melody's tits felt so good in her hands as she ran her hands over the tops, down the sides and rubbed the nipples.

Dropping to her knees, she reached up and unsnapped to button to Melody's shorts and drew them down to her ankles. The wet spot that had formed on the panties was clearly visible. Linda stuck out her tongue and dabbed at the wetness. She felt Melody shudder a little as her tongue made contact. She looked up at Melody's face and smiled. Returning her look to the panties in front of her, she drew the thongs down until they joined the shorts on the floor.

'Oh god,' thought Melody as Linda looked up at her. There was a feeling of nervousness and anticipation as well as hope that Linda didn't find her bush offensive. She could hardly breathe as she felt her thongs slide off her hips and down her legs. She was now naked in front of her mother-in-law.

"Melody, dear," Linda commented "you are a beautiful woman. I am going to enjoy making love to you very much."

Standing up, Linda turned Melody around and prodded her back until Melody's legs hit the bed. Taking the hint, Melody sat down and watched as Linda reached around the back and undid the zipper to her dress. She could only watch in amazement as the dress fell and could see that, she too, was braless. She continued to watch as Linda lowered her panties to reveal a hairless crotch. "You're shaved."

Linda reached down with both hands and rubbed the exposed labia. "I am and I have been for quite a while now. A lot of men like it this way. I know that both Mike's father and Roger liked it. Phyllis got me started."

"Maybe I should shave mine off."

"Maybe. Maybe not. Obviously Mike likes it furry. You can decide that later. If you do and want some help, let me know. I can help you get those hard to reach areas." Linda smiled at the thought.

Stepping closer to her daughter-in-law then pushing back onto the bed, "Here let me show what it feels like to have a woman tend to you."

Melody lay back on the bed, allowing her legs to be spread apart as Linda started kissing her ankles and slowly working her way up. Skipping her crotch, Linda didn't stop until their pelvises were together and Linda started engaging Melody in deep, passionate kisses. Melody responded in kind and become lost in the feelings that were running through her. Soon, Linda broke the kiss and slowly worked her mouth back down until it hovered above her pussy.

Looking up at Melody, "You smell wonderful and I'm betting you're going to taste just as good."

Melody could only look down as her mother-in-law dove in and started hitting all the sensitive areas with her mouth and tongue. 'She's right,' Melody thought, 'only a woman knows how to really take care of a woman. Lord knows that Mike treats me well and makes me come. But god this is a whole new feeling.'

Melody soon started feeling her orgasm beginning to well up inside her. Lost in the growing warmth, she let her hands rest at her side and tilted her head back with her eyes closed. She raised her knees at Linda's urging and could feel her tongue beginning to work between her vagina and anus. It wasn't too much longer before her orgasm hit her with a force that she hadn't experienced before. It was more intense than any previous orgasm. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her as Linda continued with her ministrations on her pussy. After what seemed like minutes she could feel herself come down from its peak. When it was over, Melody just lay there with her eyes still closed and her breath rapid. In the meantime, Linda crawled up beside her and started caressing Melody's breast lightly.