Mike & Melody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Melody opened her eyes and looked at her mother-in-law. Speechless, all she could muster was a smile. Linda returned the smile and leaned in to give her a kiss. "Nice?" Linda asked.

Melody nodded her head and closed her eyes. Linda rested her head on the pillow, still caressing Melody's breast. She smiled at the thought that perhaps she had found a new lover. There were so many things that she could teach her daughter-in-law.

After a short while, Melody rolled over to face Linda. She reached out for her face and placed her lips on hers. Melody opened her mouth just enough for her tongue to rub Linda's lips. Linda, in turn, opened her mouth enough to allow Melody's to enter. Melody was still feeling a tingling sensation throughout her body 'Oh, if Mike could only see this.'

Using her hands to tell Linda to lie on her back, Melody started returning the favor. Soon, Linda's bare labia were right in front of her face. She took in the aroma that was coming from Linda and could see drops of moisture on the lips. It looked beautiful to Melody and she decided right then and there that she was going to have to shave her pussy.

Looking up at her mother-in-law for a moment, Melody stuck her tongue out and engaged another woman's pussy for the first time. Knowing where to work and knowing how to manipulate Linda's labia, clitoris, and vagina, she was able to bring Linda to a climax. She held her mouth against Linda's pussy as she ejaculated into her mouth. She had tasted herself after Mike fingered her and stuck in fingers in her mouth. But this was a new taste. And she liked it.

It wasn't long after that the newfound lovers were in each other's arms. Both were basking in the warmth of their orgasms and the mutual love for each other.

Turning to Melody, "What time is Mike due home?"

Looking at the clock, "In about an hour."

Caressing Melody's back, "We should probably think about getting up. We wouldn't want him finding us like this."

Melody thought 'Why not? That could be fun.' "Yeah, you're probably right."

They stood up next to each other and held hands. Melody asked, "Do you want to shower first?"

Linda smiled, "I've seen your bathroom. There's room. Why don't we both shower together."

Answering with just a smile, Melody led her mother-in-law into the shower. Using their hands, they brought each other to another orgasm before finally stepping out of the shower. Melody grabbed one of the towels and started drying Linda off, taking extra time on her breasts and her pussy.

Linda, while enjoying the sensations and relishing the thought of having Melody as a lover, noted "Hmm, if we don't stop, Mike's going to find both of us in here naked. We probably should get dressed and maybe change the sheets as well."

Not wanting to let her new lover go, she could only agree, "You're right. There'll be more times, won't there?"

"Oh I certainly hope so, dear. I certainly hope so." With a quick peck on the cheek, Linda took the towel and finished drying off. They pulled their clothes back on and Linda helped change the sheets.

It was the second time that day that the sheets were changed. Melody thought 'I'm going to have to buy more sheets at this rate.'

Mike came home to find the girls sitting out on the patio drinking iced tea. "Hello ladies. How are my two favorite women today?"

Melody gave Linda a knowing smile and then turned to her husband, "Good sweetheart. Your mom and I have spent the afternoon getting to know each other more. It's been wonderful. I feel like I have a new friend." Melody took Linda's hand and gave it a small squeeze.

Mike looked at his wife and then his mom. He thought there was something more to that, but he wasn't sure. He'd have to ask Melody later.

Standing up, Linda looked at Melody and then her son, "Well kids, there are some things I need to get done at home." Turning to Melody with a smile, "Thanks for a wonderful afternoon." Giving Mike a hug, "You take care of that lady. She is a very special one."

"I will mom, I will." Mike watched as his mother made her way around the side of the house. He waited until he heard her car leave before turning to his wife, "So, what did you guys do this afternoon."

With a smile, Melody simply said, "As I said, we got to know each other better."