Miles and Shanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkink
kinkink
250 Followers

I found myself in a kind of shock. Shanna was all over me – her hair dangling in silky curtains around our faces, her breasts cushioning the contact between our chests, the mound of her crotch grinding against mine passionately, insistently, hungrily. I kept opening and closing and re-opening my eyes, not sure if I could believe what was happening, not sure if I was about to pass out.

Each time I opened them, though, I saw my sister's face above me, her eyes squeezed tight and the fine brown brows above them tensed in concentration.

Oh my god, she's really doing this to me.

Slowly, hesitantly, I brought my hands up and put them on her back. Our mouths were a swirl of greedy, consuming kisses, and the flesh between her legs kept rubbing ecstasy upon the base of my manhood, but somehow that contact between my palms and the rolling muscles along her spine made everything fully and completely real.

"Oh – Shanna," I gasped.

"Shh," she said, cutting off whatever else I might have said with the firm seal of her lips over mine.

I brought my right arm up across her to pull her tighter against me. My left hand slid along the small of her back, down to the hollow at the base of her spine, then out along the curve of her right ass-cheek.

"Mmm," she said as I dug my fingers in and pressed myself harder up against the damp crotch of her pants. She was really working her hips now, and every stroke of her groin on the rigid root of my dick felt like a wave of honey lifting me out of reality toward the clouds. Soon my right hand joined my left on her ass as I squirmed beneath her, humping up against the firm flesh between her legs with everything I had.

"Mnf, mmn," I said, "Mmmuhh!"

She laughed again, but it was a laugh that caught itself in a gasp halfway through.

"Shanna," I whispered, "Shanna, Shanna ..."

My cock was swelling up against her now, as something glorious got ready to burst loose from my balls. Desperately, unthinkingly, I found the waistband of her sweatpants and thrust my fingers beneath it, getting both hands into her pants with her. There was no underwear there – the skin of my palms pressed directly against the soft, muscled hills of her ass, which I clutched at and squeezed as my spine arched and I bucked up against her. A groan of absolute delight welled from my throat and released itself as a wet, muddled sound where our lips tangled glossily against one another.

She gave another twist of her hips, and suddenly I was coming.

In great, gushing surges, my orgasm spluttered out of me, soaking my underwear and shorts and drooling thickly down around my scrotum as a hot, viscous glaze.

I felt Shanna smiling as I spasmed underneath her – actually felt her lips curl with pleasure against mine while she kept up her movements and put her hands in my hair. As my cock spent the last throbbing expulsions of semen into my pants, she drew her knees up, the better to angle her whole cunt against me and ride my groin to her own orgasm.

"Ahhh," she breathed quietly, pushing against me with a persistent rhythm. "Ahh, Miles."

I watched her now, my eyes open but hers still shut. Her face had lifted up from mine, those flushed, wet lips softly parted as her breathing picked up with each thrust of her body against me. My hands roamed gently, contentedly, across the flesh of her buttocks as her ass clenched and relaxed, driving her woman-place down onto me.

Looking at her in her intense, beautiful focus, I marveled how quiet she was compared to the grunting, groaning beast I had been just moments before. Her breath sighed in and out of her with only the barest voice to it. Her lower lip trembled as her body rolled in waves above me, faster and faster, her breath fuller and richer with every intake, yet somehow not getting any louder. I could see the speeding pulse in the soft flesh of her neck, and a rapid vibration in the rings of her nostrils. Her hot juices had soaked all the way through both of our pants, until I could all but feel the drip of it through my pubic hair.

"Hnhh, hhnh," she gasped, her mouth going slack and her eyebrows contracting fiercely together. "Oooohhhh –"

Then she fell down onto me again, hips suddenly still, her mouth gasping out, "ah, ah, ah," and kissing me between every syllable. The force of her breath against my skin, hot and fast, was exquisite.

Slowly, her panting calmed, the grip of her fingers in my hair relaxed, and her legs slid back down parallel to my own.

"Ahhhh," she breathed, half into my ear and half into the pillow. I brought my hands out of her pants and wrapped my arms around her.

We lay like that for several minutes. Everything – the entire world – was perfect, warm, and peaceful.

Finally, she sighed and lifted back up to look at me. Her whole face radiated happiness. I can't imagine what I looked like to her, that her endless brown eyes could stare down at me in such joyful fascination. But eventually I must have started looking like her brother again, because her mouth quirked to one side and she said, "So how long do you think it's going to take for us to start freaking out about this?"

I shook my head. "I'm not going to freak out. That was the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to me."

She nodded and kissed me. "Yeah. Yeah, it was great."

Then she sighed again. "But sooner or later I'm going to have to get up off of you, and then later after that I'll go back to my own room, and I'll start thinking about this, and ... well, I see some real potential for freaking out."

"So don't go back to your room," I said calmly. "The Petersons don't get home until tomorrow, and this bed's big enough for us both to sleep in."

She laughed. Her right thumb brushed my cheek. "If I stay here, I don't think I'll be doing much sleeping."

"I don't think you will either. That's kind of the point."

A more serious look came into her eyes. "I also don't think I'll be able to stop myself from going further."

I raised my eyebrows. "That's also kind of the point."

Quietly, she asked, "Do you really think that would be a good idea?"

"No," I said, "I think it would be agreatidea."

She looked at me in silence for a moment, her eyes seeking something in mine. They seemed to find it, then, because she closed them, and stopped talking, and kissed me again.

***

We made out for a while, gently and without any of the urgent heat from before. We had satisfied each other, pacified each other, and now her kisses were all softness and love. I remained aware of her body against mine, of the spent and sated warmth between my legs. Of the room and seemingly the whole world beyond us. It was as though the wet, slow caress of her mouth against my lips opened up the universe to me. Stars in some far galaxy shone real and bright, no longer abstract ideas stuck in my brain by a textbook, but vast and beautiful and tangible to me because my sister's silken mouth spoke against my flesh in a language of the heart, making me understand that existence was not just existence, but was true and pure and enormous.

I think I must have whimpered or made some noise, because she lifted her head up and opened her brown eyes and said, "What?"

There was absolute calm in those eyes. I could tell that she had not broken away from the kiss because my sound had worried her. She only wanted to know. But I just lay there, my mouth slightly open, unable to express the oceanic depths of what I was feeling. After a moment, she smiled and closed her eyes again and went back to kissing me.

Eventually, I realized I'd gotten hard again, though I didn't know if it had just happened or if I'd been that way for half an hour. Shanna apparently realized it too, because she shifted her hips to press herself gently to me and slid her mouth down to my ear and whispered, "What do you want to do?"

"I want to see you naked."

She laughed and raised up, looking me in the eyes. "That didn't take much thinking."

"I've wanted to see you naked forsolong. And now that we're together, I can. It didn't take any thinking at all."

She took in an involuntary breath at the word "together." I could see little tears starting in her eyes, shimmering with her joy.

"Oh, Miles," she said. Then her smile tilted to one side. "You promise not to laugh?"

I lifted my head up to kiss her. "You know you don't need to worry about that. Right?"

She kissed me back. "You're still my brother. I can't imagine you're going to stop teasing me just because we're ...this, now."

"Have I ever teased you about your body?"

Her gaze shifted back and forth between my eyes. Her eyebrows pushed slowly together, then relaxed. She shook her head. "No. No, I guess you haven't."

"And I won't. Not until you're so used to me playing with all your different parts –" I slid my hands down her back to squeeze her sweet, lush bottom "– that you'll know any teasing is just another way of playing."

"Fuck," she said. "I'm getting really horny again all of a sudden."

I laughed. "Awesome. So show me what my sister looks like, naked and full of lust."

She bit her lower lip a moment, then lifted up and moved her legs so that she could sit straddling me. Looking down at my face, she pushed her long brown hair back over her shoulders, first on the left side and then on the right. The motion made her hips roll, massaging my erection with her groin. I pressed my lips together tightly.

Shanna crossed both arms in front of her to take hold of the hem of her shirt. Then, after a long, slow breath, she pulled it up and off, her back arching, pushing her breasts in that blue bikini top forward. She got her head free, then each of her arms, and then shook her hair back again, tossing the shirt to the floor. My hands were on her sweatpants' cushy fabric over her thighs. Seeing the swell of her stomach, clean and bare and pale, just slightly downy with fine transparent hairs, I couldn't help but squeeze my fingers more tightly into the flesh of her legs. As she continued to watch me, I eased my hands farther up until my thumbs brushed against the firm arch of her pelvis on either side.

Her hands went behind her to the ties of the bikini, the lower set first. I could see her nipples straining against the fabric, and then the knot came loose and the cups, no longer taut, dangled from her luscious slopes, revealing beneath them the curving shadowed lines where her breasts met her rib cage. She managed a nervous smile while reaching behind her neck to the other knot. Then, just like that, it was undone, and she lowered the top and her hands until they rested on mine.

"Holy shit, Shan."

I could hardly breathe. Shanna's breasts could not have been more prefect. Because she always wore the shirt and used plenty of sunscreen, there were no tan lines, just unmarred, clean skin a shade pinker than white. Her aureolas and nipples were rosy with a hint of brown, the outer edge of each one about as big around as the circle I could make with my thumb and finger. The nipples stood flush and erect with her arousal. I pulled one hand and then the other from under her palms and brought them up, cupped together, to her left breast, which almost exactly fit and filled the hollow I'd made between them. The firm bud of her nipple pressed into my right palm. The whole rest of the breast felt like a cloud that God had made solid just for me. I released it and moved my hands to the other one, this time drawing my fingertips down and around its two curving sides instead of cupping it.

"They're okay then?" she asked. Her smile looked like it was trying to hold back a euphoric giggle – she could obviously see from my face what my answer was.

"Lean forward and down some, all right? I need to kiss them."

She shivered, her eyes closing for a second before she put her hands to either side of my head, raised her bottom off of my groin, and brought those round, miraculous shapes swinging gently over my face, just inches away. I closed my eyes and put my mouth to her left nipple.

"ah," she said quietly. Her weight shifted as I suckled at her, running the tip of my tongue around her nub. With just one hand supporting her, she put the other at the base of my skull, holding my face up against her as my lips stayed sealed on her flesh. I sucked and kissed for a while, then shifted to the other side to do the same. Shanna made sounds as soft as her breasts.

At last she pulled away and sat back onto my thighs, smiling.

"Okay," she said. "Now it's your turn."

"My turn? You're not even all the way naked yet."

"Nope. But I'm getting that shirt off you before I show you anything else."

She slipped three fingers on each hand beneath the lower edge of my t-shirt and began pushing it up, her palms and spread fingers riding across the muscles of my abdomen and then my chest as she went. I wiggled up onto my elbows to make it easier for her to pull the back of the shirt up as well. She responded by running her hands around my ribs to the shoulder-blades. The movement brought her leaning low and close over me, so that her nipples just grazed my pecs. She smiled and touched her nose to mine, then tugged at the shirt where it had bunched in my right armpit. I lifted and bent the arm so that she could pull the shirt over it, caressing her shoulder before putting my elbow back down and repeating the motion with my left arm.

She kissed me and got the shirt up over my head, tossing it away as soon as it was loose.

I stayed on my elbows, watching her as she ran her hands down my neck to my collarbones and then the broad muscles of my chest. She was smiling, with her eyes on her hands as they toyed at my chest hair – sparse and curly, springing back into place each time she smoothed it and then let go.

After a bit of this, she bent down until her mouth was just an inch from one of my nipples. Her lips parted and she exhaled directly onto it, gently, washing the sensitive skin with her hot, moist breath. Then her tongue dabbed out and flicked at it, twice, and she settled down and kissed it, kneading the surrounding muscle with her lips.

"Mmm," she said, relaxing atop me, sliding her legs down outside of mine and moving her upper body forward to bring our mouths together and settle her bare chest against me. I kissed her as the soft curves of her breasts compressed between us. On the left side of my chest, her large, firm nipple caught directly against my smaller one and pressed into it. She murmured my name, barely comprehensible because our tongues were in each other's mouths.

My hands slid up and around her shoulders, down along her back, smoothly ending at the waist of her sweatpants, which I slowly, steadily pushed down. She shifted her hips up and twisted them to make it easier for me. With her weight on my chest, though, the farthest I could reach was just past her hips.

"Move up a little," I told her, having to break our kiss to do so. She reattached her lips to mine and flicked her tongue into my mouth once more before raising up and crawling forward just a few inches.

Her nipples hung just above my face now, and I kissed one as I tugged her pants farther down, to the middle of her thighs.

"A little more," I said.

Laughing, she edged forward again. When her left knee lifted, I hooked the waistband down past it. Then I did the same on her right side, keeping my lips locked on her tit as I did so. She had a knee on either side of my hips now. I could reach her calves, but even twisting and shifting, no farther.

I broke my suction on her nipple and said, "Still not far enough."

"Yes, sir," she said.

Then she crawled forward just the right amount, and I got the sweatpants past her ankles.

She was astride my chest at this point. I could see the brown curls of her pubic hair beyond the curve of her belly. I dipped my tongue into her navel, and she twitched and laughed again.

"Is that far enough? Are you ready for me to move back and let you see now?"

"No," I said. "Keep going."

"I'm already at the wall, Miles. Where am I supposed to ... oh.Oh."

Gingerly, she moved forward on her knees, spreading her hands against the wall above the headboard of my bed. I watched how her breasts rose with the lifting of her arms, until the curve of her belly and the nearness of the brunette thatch between her legs distracted me. Her legs blocked any view of the rest of the room to either side, and the warm, sweaty, bready smell of her filled my senses as her mound eased into place just inches above my lips and she brushed the tip of my nose with her pubic curls.

Then she was there, her lips right over mine, moist and hot and waiting for me.

I raised my head with my mouth open until it touched her, then sealed onto her. I slowly eased my lips together, feeling the upper one pop past the hood of her clitoris while the lower one glided along the crease of her opening.

"Ooh," she breathed as I dropped my head back down to the pillow. A shudder went through her, and then her hips rolled just above my face. "Hey, that isn't all is it?"

"I'm tasting you on my lips," I told her. The sharpness of her flavor surprised me, which seemed kind of stupid, considering the intensity of her smell. I lifted my head again and ran my tongue up along her entry, parting her, dipping into her – not as far as I expected to be able to get. My taste buds almost throbbed at the tang there.

"Ah!Miles..."

She lowered her hips further, pressing herself to my mouth with almost too much of her weight. I flicked my tongue in and out along the top curve of her opening, nibbling at her clit with my upper lip.

"Fuuuckkk," she moaned, rocking her hips to rub herself back and forth across my lips. "Oh, shit, that's not to hard, is it? I'm not crushing you, am I?"

"Hm-nnh," I mumbled around her mound. She returned to humping my mouth, and I did my best to lick and kiss her pussy in time to her movements.

"Yes ... uh, yes, Miles, that'ssogood."

The words made me smile helplessly – at least, as much as Icouldsmile with my sister fucking me in the mouth. I cupped her ass with my hands and let her ride for a while, moaning a little to let her know she wasn't the only one enjoying herself.

"Ah – ah – ah – yes, yes, oh, Miles, yes ..."

She was pushing faster now, and I could hear her breathing getting louder, less even.

"Holy shit, yes, keep doing that – mmm-hmmm!"

"Mml, hmnhmh." I tried to say her name, but she was grinding too hard for it to be intelligible.

"Ahhnh ... ngnhh ... Oh-yes, oh-yes, oh ...YES!"

Her back arched and she cried out wordlessly, her cunt suddenly still and pushing down on me. I could feel her pulsing through my lips.

"Ahhh – Miles!"

Suddenly, she collapsed forward to the wall – I heard her forehead thump against the plaster. Her whole body was trembling, twitching.

"Uhh-huh-huhh," she gasped. It turned into a laugh somewhere partway through as she pressed her sweating breasts against my wall and lifted some of her weight from my mouth. I swept my lips together across her, and she jerked and squealed. "No, no, no, that's too much." Then she edged back a little and settled her ass to my chest – just enough to get her tender mound out of reach of my mouth.

As she sat panting above me, I reached down to the waistband of my shorts, lifted my hips, and eased my last bit of clothing down, freeing my cock to pop up to its full, rigid height. She twisted to see.

"What –? Oh, shit!" Looking down at me wide-eyed, she said, "Are you sure you're ready to go there?"

Somehow, even with my sister's wet, musky pubic thatch just inches from my face, it startled me that she thought that was what I meant.

"No, oh, crap, no, I just thought you could suck me off. I wasn't trying to ..."

kinkink
kinkink
250 Followers