Miles and Shanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But instead of putting a look of relief on her face, the words obviously disappointed her. She turned again to watch my still-vertical rod as it pulsed tall and free in the air. "Well, fuck. Because it looks so goddamned hot, I was ready to just jump on the thing."

I swallowed hard. "Shanna, I don't have any condoms ..."

"So youdowant to."

Yes, yes! Jump on my cock and fuck me, Shanna!"Uh ... okay, well – it doesn't really matter if I do, does it? You could get pregnant. God, that would be really fucked up."

She shook her head, sending waves through her glossy brown hair. "I'm like two or three days away from my next period. Pretty much as little chance of getting knocked up as there is."

She was easing backwards now, sliding one knee back, then the other. Her soft, slick crease, still wet with my spit and her juices, glided down my chest and past my sternum.

"But a chance is still a chance, Shan. You really want to risk that?"

My sister gave me a smile, a very un-sisterly, un-familial smile, full of lust and appetite. "I really,reallydo, Miles. If it'll make you feel better, I'll drive to the pharmacy and get some Plan B tomorrow morning."

The angle between her soft, smooth ass-cheeks brushed breath-light against my shaft. It dawned on me that I had a perfect view of her now, sitting upright astride my belly, her hands tracing along the muscles of my chest, her breasts full and free, the nipples taut with excitement.

And her face – that face, that smile ...

I had a hard time finding my breath, but when I did, I said, "Okay. Okay, Shan, let's do it."

She dropped her face down and smothered my mouth in a kiss, lifting her hips, easing them back, reaching between us with one hand. Her fingers encircled me. I felt myself throb at her touch. We were both panting. Something wet and luscious touched the tip of my cock ...

And just like that, she enfolded me. Completely, in one smooth slide.

"Oh my god!" I shouted.

A feral, bestial groan slipped out of her: "UHhh!"

"Don't move! Don't move!" I said desperately. The clutching sweet hold of her cunt around me was such a shock, I almost came right then.

Shanna laughed and ground her hips, pressing her mound against me, rolling her pussy around the electrified girth of my shaft.

"Shan, stop, seriously, I'm going to – "

She leaned forward to kiss me again, shutting me up and pulling her unbelievable snatch halfway off me. Then, moaning around the seal of our lips, she humped her pelvis up and down three rapid, glorious, slippery-sleek times.

I moaned and pushed up into her – and came, and came, and came.

"Ah – ah – " The semen shot out of me, hot and pure.

"Yes, Miles,come," she whispered in my ear, taking the earlobe in her teeth and flicking her tongue against it. Her hips continued rolling, milking me with the tight throat of her vagina.

The orgasm just kept gushing out of me – I had no idea one could last that long. And then, when it seemed like it was about to subside, my brain suddenly said to me,You're coming in your sister!and another geyser blasted up from my balls.

"UUauh!"

"Mm, yes, put it in me," she breathed. "I want it all inside of me."

I throbbed and spewed my seed into her, crying her name, gulping out animal noises, shuddering under her warm, soft form.

Then she was kissing me again, and my cock finished its explosion – relaxing, then stiffening again, then relaxing in the heavenly embrace of her love.

"Sorry," I gasped. "Sorry ... I didn't mean for it to be so fast ..."

She laughed at me. "Idid! Jesus, Miles, a guy's notsupposedto last very long his first time."

"Well, more than fourstrokes," I said, embarrassed.

"Trust me, they were fourverygood strokes from where I was sitting."

"You didn't come."

She rolled her eyes. "You just made me come like a motherfucker sitting on your face a minute ago."

"Yes, but – "

She laughed again. "You're sostupid." The tip of her nose came down and pushed against mine. "Oh my god, I love you so much, you stupid boy!"

I held her very tightly then, looking into her eyes, so dark and mysterious and devoted.

"I love you too, Shan."

She closed her eyes and kissed me, deeply and with that passion I always thought they just make up for movies and books.

"We're going to havesomuch sex tonight," she said huskily, "you'll have trouble walking in the morning."

"Why would I need to walk in the morning?" I asked back. "I'm going to keep fucking you in this bed until we hear the Petersons' car in the driveway."

She laughed, and I laughed, and we merged our bodies together into bliss.

***

At some point after a lot of kissing and touching, Shanna eased her body off of mine and nestled in beside me. Her left leg remained draped across me, the soft inner thigh resting over my half-aroused dick.

"So obviously," she said, propped on an elbow to look down at me, "you really liked the sex. But how was it before that? You know, when I was ..."

"Riding my face?"

She laughed, with a sexy hint of embarrassment. "Yeah. I mean, you seemed to be digging it, which kind of surprised me."

"Why?"

"Well, youknow..." She crinkled her nose. "It's kind of ...errh... down there."

"What kind of errh do you mean?"

She pushed at my chest. "Don't tease me. You know what I'm talking about. Smelly, and ..."

I raised my eyebrows. "And ...?"

Shanna growled before working herself up to go on. "Okay, I admit it. I've been curious enough to put a finger in there and taste it. And once I did, I wasn't exactly in a rush to taste it again."

"Ew, you perv," I laughed. "Sucking your own pussy juice off your finger? What a nasty girl."

She put both hands on my shoulders and shook me. "Isaidnot to tease me."

The shake wasn't much of a punishment, though. It made her thigh press down more firmly on my cock, which stiffened expectantly at the feeling.

"All right, all right," I said. "Stop shaking me before your leg makes me come all over it."

She let go, but kept a vengeful frown on her face. I could see a quiver in her lip, though, like she was trying to keep from laughing.

"It was great," I said honestly, rolling onto my side to put my hand on her waist. This got my shaft out from under her luscious thigh, helping me keep my mind on the conversation.

"Really?" she asked. "You didn't mind the ..."

"No, really, I didn't mind. I mean, I'm not going to lie and tell you it was like eating ice cream ... or bacon ... or even bacon-flavored ice cream – "

She hit my shoulder lightly at that, but then let her hand rest on it as I caressed my way up her ribs.

"– but I could definitely get used to it," I finished. Then I raised an eyebrow. "By which I mean, I really,reallyplan on getting used to it. I'm guessing in a week or two I'll be wondering why I didn't love your flavor from the very start."

"Mm," she said, biting at her lower lip. My hand circled around to her back and moved down to the gentle curve just above her ass.

"And I don't have any way to prove it, but I'm betting you taste way better than any other girl would."

Shan rolled her brown eyes. "Okay, and what exactly makes you think that?"

"Because you're you," I told her quietly. "The whole time you were on my mouth, I never once thought,So this is what a pussy tastes like.I was thinking,Wow, thisis what Shannatasteslike."

"oh," she said, dipping her head forward to give me a quick peck on the lips. "Miles, you're so sweet when you want to be."

"Uh, well, confession time," I said, looking left and then right out of the corners of my eyes. "I'm really just buttering you up to get you to blow me in a minute here."

She laughed. "You don't have to butter me up for that. I've been wondering whatyouwould taste like for, um, maybe I don't want to say how long."

I poked her in the belly-button. "You do so, or you wouldn't have said anything. How long?"

Her eyes looked back and forth from one of mine to the other. "Pretty much since I first tasted myself. Which was ... I dunno, alongtime ago."

"Well, I hope you don't end up disappointed," I said – and I meant it, a little worriedly. "Because, another confession time, you're not the only one who's done a taste test."

She snuggled a little closer to me, looping an arm around me. The shift brought her near enough for the tip of my cock to brush into the fleshy corner where her top leg rested on her bottom one.

"Iknewit," she said. "You're just as much of a perv as I am."

I pushed forward with my hips, pressing myself deeper between her thighs. "I think the incest kind of suggested that before the pussy-and-spoo tasting ever came up."

She shuddered and took in a fast breath.

"What?"

"Incest," she said, with a fire in her eyes. "It's fuckinghot. I'm lying here with my brother's hands on me and his spunk all up in my cunt, and I don't feel even a tiny bit guilty or bad about it." She closed her mouth and took in a deep breath through her nose. "We smell likesex, Miles. I fucked you right here in your bed, and in a second I'm going to go down on you and suck you until you blow your load down your big sister's throat."

"You sure about that?" I asked, unable to keep from smiling at her voracious look. "I'm warning you, once you get the stuff in your mouth, you may have second thoughts about swallowing it."

"Oh, I'm swallowing it, all right," she said, reaching between us to curl her fingers around my swollen rod. "If it's really bad, this may be the only time, and from now on maybe I'll make you pull out and shoot it all over my tits – "

"ah!" I gasped as she gripped me tightly and swiveled her wrist a quarter turn.

"– but this first time, I'm gulping it down. I don't care how much there is or how icky it tastes. I'm going to guzzle it. I'm going to keep you in my mouth until I've vacuumed every drop out of you."

"Fuck, Shanna, you're going to talk me into an orgasm before you ever get it to your lips."

She squeezed my dick in her fist. "Oh, no. You're not getting off that easy. Roll onto your back."

I obeyed without another word, and her gaze moved from my eyes down to her hand, closed and working its way up and down my shaft. She rose onto her knees and crawled around to the lower half of the bed, keeping her hand in motion and her eyes on what she was doing the whole time. The pressure of her fingers, wrapped around me, somehow had a gentle and sisterly feel to it even as it coaxed me to ever-greater stiffness and brought beads of clear semen leaking out of my tip.

"Mm, pretty and shiny," she said, and quickly licked just the point of her tongue across my head. A clear strand thin as spider's silk stretched between her mouth and my dick as she brought her tongue back in. "Hey, that's not bad at all. Kind of salty."

"It's the white stuff you've got to watch out for."

She grinned and wiped her mouth on the back of her wrist, taking a pause from jacking me off to do so. "Okay, well give me a warning when it's on its way."

Then she dropped her head down and slid her lips around me, penetrating her mouth with the head of my cock.

"Oh, god."

Her eyes stayed on mine. Her mouth sealed and then stayed in place. Her hand kept stroking up and down. I was very aware of the ends of her long brown locks dangling just far enough to tickle my thighs and crotch. Beyond the vision of my sister going down on me, half-hidden by those curtains of wavy hair, her breasts hung perfect and round in the shadows underneath her.

"Jesus, that's good, Shanna."

"Mm."

She dropped her face another centimeter or two. I could feel her tongue massaging the underside of my head and shaft. It felt rougher than I expected, but in the most gorgeous way possible. Her cheeks were sucked in now, warm and slick against the sides of my rod. I could hear the sounds of spit inside her mouth as her tongue worked. Those brown eyes kept looking at me.

And then she gave a naughty lift of her eyebrows and started bobbing her head.

"Mm, uh! Oh, fuck!"

Saliva flowed down past her lips, and suddenly, her hand was no longer wanking me skin-on-skin, but sliding wetly up and down my length with her mouth. The sloshing sound of her blow job filled the whole room.

"Yeah, sis, yeah, that feels so – ah-h – sogoood..."

She was too far down now to keep steady eye contact. Instead, she lowered her gaze for five or six strokes, then peeked up at me at the top of her movement, then dropped back to sucking.

"Mhm,mmmm... shit, I'm getting close already –"

She stopped moving instantly, almost all the way down. Her lips held tight around my shaft, just above the circle of her finger and thumb. She kept her tongue still. Slowly, my cock backed away from its urge to spurt. My breathing slowed down. I looked up at the ceiling for a minute, following her lead, letting things cool off.

Then her tongue made a sudden movement against me, and my cock gave a jerk in her mouth.

"Ah!"

I waited for her to do it again, but the next lick didn't come. Instead, her finger and thumb around my shaft started rapidly and lightly squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing.

The sensation made me press my lips together to keep from groaning out loud. "MMmmm, mhhmmhhmm ..."

She stopped again. Her other hand reached up for a moment, pushed against my chest, pressing downward until I got the message and sank off of my elbows to lie flat on my back. I couldn't watch her at all this way, but I think that was the idea. Nothing was happening.

Nothing except my sister holding me in her mouth, waiting for me to calm down enough for her to start blowing me again without an immediate gush of cum blasting up from my balls.

I stared at the dim white paint overhead. It had been late afternoon when we'd started, and it was getting into early evening now. Soon it would be dark.

My sister's mouth was resting around my cock.

The mattress and sheets seemed to disappear beneath me. I felt like I was floating suspended in the air with nothing but her lips and tongue and cheeks and hand holding me there.

When my breathing finally got under control, I said, "I love you so much, Shanna."

She slurped up off of my cock and replied, "You'd better."

Then, suddenly, she dived back down onto me, enfolding almost the whole length of my penis in her snug, velvety mouth. This time, she didn't stop at enveloping me – she sucked back up until just the tip remained inside the ring of her lips, and bore down again with a wet, squeezing gulp. I felt my engorged head strike the back of her throat, and she coughed around me, momentarily releasing the sweet vacuum she'd been treating my shaft to.

"Geez, don't choke yourself," I said, lurching back up onto my elbows. I could see that her eyes were tight, and two tiny tears had started from each one. But her hand let go of my erection for a second to give me a thumbs-up.

And then she was sucking me again.

It was fast and wet and loud now, a symphony of saliva and her rapid breaths whisking in and out of her nostrils.

"Nh, nh, nh," she grunted through her nose, the sounds vibrating my cock as she swallowed and unswallowed it, her tongue writhing against me on every stroke and her cheeks slippery and tight against my flesh.

"Fuck, Shanna. Oh, fuck, yes ..." My hands were fists clutching at the sheets beneath me. My eyes squeezed tight, so that the only things I knew were the sounds of my sister going down on me and the incredible sensation of what her mouth was doing to me.

Up and down and up and down. I grew vaguely aware of how tight her hand was around the root of my dong, then more and more conscious of it, because that spot was so close to the explosion I could feel swelling up from my balls.

"Holy shit," I squeaked, dropping back against the pillow and thrusting up with my pelvis, just as she hit that magical downstroke to unlock my orgasm. The cum pumped out of me into her throat.

"Gllk!" she said, then somehow managed to reseal her lips around me.

With every squirt, I could feel her gulping, feel the roll of her tongue as she took my spew and forced it down her esophagus.

"Oh, Shan, oh, Shan – "

"Mllph."

"Ah..."

The last few surges twitched out of me. The world returned around me, the feel of the sheets under me, soaked with my sweat, the hum of the air-conditioning. Shan kept her mouth locked around me as I softened inside it.

"Hhmmh," I said, releasing my fists, relaxing. She constricted her lips around my shaft, once, quickly, massaging it. "Ah!"

Then she slowly drew up and released me with apop!

"Good, huh?"

"Oh my god.Howdid you learn to do that?" I rose up again to look at her. She wiped her mouth, smirking at me.

"I read some books and I practiced aloton a dildo I've got in my drawer. Glad to know it paid off."

We looked at each other for a second. Her smile was playful and proud and beautiful all at once. I felt exhausted in the warmest, most contented way possible.

Then she wrinkled her nose and upper lip, putting her tongue out. "But yeah, you were right. That's some nasty stuff. And fuck, there was somuchof it."

"Sorry," I said, really feeling it.

She laughed and squeezed my dick again. I felt a last drop of cum rise out of it and she glanced down. "Oh, look. There's some more."

She dipped her head and lapped it up, making my cock swell for a second before she let it go.

"Terrible!" she said, making another face. Then she crawled forward, her hair and breasts swaying as she moved up along my body. "But I'm going to get you back."

"How?"

"By kissing you with my cum-breath, dummy."

Her mouth dropped down onto mine and her tongue pushed in past my lips and I got one hand in her hair and the other on her ass and greedily kissed her back, tasting that fantastic blow-job in her spit and never wanting to stop what we were doing.

***

We took a break to get something to eat, both of us in t-shirts and nothing else, scrounging around the kitchen in search of something easy and convenient.

From the open door of the refrigerator, Shanna said, "We could nuke some hot dogs."

"Ehhh ..." I said, turning from the pantry to look at her. Whatever I was going to say caught in my throat at the sight of her leaning over to peer into the packed shelves of the fridge. Her powder-blue shirt rode up from the sweet curve of her ass as she bent over, her legs enough apart that I could see everything between them.

Holy crap, I was in there not that long ago.

"I know what you mean," she said without turning around. "It seems kind of cheap and lame after what ... we just did. There's some leftover casserole from Thursday."

"That stuff was okay, I guess." I really didn't even know what was coming out of my mouth.I should stop staring and go back to seeing what's in the pantry.

"Oh, right," she said. "It's chock full of mushrooms, isn't it. Sorry I said anything."

Mushrooms ... it came back to me that I did, in fact, hate mushrooms, and I'd had to force down a serving of the stuff Thursday night to keep from hurting Mrs. Peterson's feelings.

I got myself turned back to the shelves in front of me. "There's some canned chili in here."

"Beans or no beans?"

"No beans."

"Uh, keep looking, then."

This went on for another couple of minutes, and then I realized that Shan was laughing behind me.

"What is it?" I asked.

She shut the refrigerator, shaking her head with one hand in her hair and a lopsided smile on her face. "Listen to us. We're like, bending over backwards trying to find something we both want to eat. We're not arguing or fighting – you're not mad because I hate chili with no beans, I'm not mad because you can't stand mushrooms. It's like we're completely different people than we were yesterday."