Miles and Shanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," I said, thinking. "It's like we're magnets, and we finally figured out that we just had to turn around to the right angle so that we're pulling together instead of pushing apart."

She raised one eyebrow. "You mean like, north pole to south pole and south pole to north pole? Is that some kind of sixty-nine reference, or are you just saying you got your pole pointed the right way at me?"

I felt a surge that pushed the front of my t-shirt away from my crotch. "Yeah, um, don't keep talking like that, or I'm going to lose interest in figuring out dinner. Which would be okay if I wasn't starving."

Shanna laughed. "Fuck dinner. Is there any fucking cereal left in there? We both like the kind with those cute little fucking marshmallows, don't we? Let's just have that."

I gave her a scowl and got the cereal box down, then walked to the kitchen table with a huge boner sticking straight out. Shanna pointed and kept laughing as I sat down and scooted my chair in to hide things.

"Okay, well, I hope you're happy with yourself. You have to get the bowls and spoons now, because I'm not getting back up."

"Yes, Miles," she said, pulling the refrigerator back open to haul out the milk. She thumped it onto the table and went to the counter drawer for spoons, then the cabinet for bowls. When she brought them back, she put a bowl down in front of me first – leaning way over so that her shirt fell away from her front and let me see straight in between her hanging breasts. "There you go. And ... mine ..."

She put her bowl down around the corner from mine.

"And, your spoon ... spoon to the right of the bowl, right?" Leaning all the way over again, smiling wickedly at me. "And, mine."

She sat down at last, shirt settling in over her tits. I could see the nipples poking hard against the fabric – maybe I wasn't the only one getting hot. I poured my bowl full of cereal, then reached to pour hers too.

"Thank you!" she said. I felt her bare foot cover mine under the table. We got our milk poured and started eating. Her sole brushed up and down the top of my foot. "Mm!" she said around a crunching, sloshing mouthful. "That's some damn good cereal. If I'd known fucking you would make cereal taste this good, I'd have done it a lot sooner."

My dick was spearing out so rigidly it was almost painful. "You know, Shan, sometimes you are just evil."

She laughed and took another bite of cereal, hooking her foot around the back of my ankle and sliding it up my calf. I kept eating too, but it was not easy. Finally, I had to say, "Geez, sis, give a guy a break while he's having his dinner."

"I'm trying to get you ready to have sex with me on this table."

She took another bite, giving me her best sultry expression. But then she started laughing as she chewed – silently at first, then harder and harder until she had to squeeze her eyes shut and put a hand over her face to keep from shooting milk out her nose.

By the time she got it under control and swallowed, her face was red and she was doing some kind of cross between a gasp and a hiccup and a laugh.

"You all right?"

She nodded, her eyes still closed and her shoulders shaking hilariously.

"Oh," she said, looking up at last. "Oh my god, I'm sorry. Ha! Oh god, that was just too much."

She picked up her spoon and then put it right back down, hand over her mouth to hold in a giggle.

I finished chewing a bite of my cereal and made a sad-puppy face and said, "So youdon'twant to have sex with me on the table?"

"Pphhh!Hahahaha – ah – uhah..." She held up her free hand, desperately signaling me to stop.

"Because honestly, you didn't need to try to get me ready to do that. I was ready the minute I saw your ass poking out of the refrigerator while you were talking about hot dogs. 'Miles, I want a wiener for dinner!' Talk about subtle."

"Hahaha, okay, okay, you win, stop!"

I went back to eating. At some point I'd forgotten about my boner, and it was mostly gone now. In its place was this sparkling, delightful energy – a joy at making my sister laugh. We just leaned over our bowls for a bit, spooning up marshmallows and nuggets of some oat-based substance. I watched her eyes and she watched mine, but we didn't say anything.

Finally, I started having to fish around for the last few bits floating in my milk, and I broke away to look down. When I looked back up, she was leaning on an elbow, gazing at me. I immediately thought,Holy shit, do people really "gaze" at each other? I guess they do.

"We're going to have a nicer dinner, sometime," she said, pulling in a deep breath and then letting it go contentedly. "We'll pick something we both like. Lasagna, maybe. We'll cook it up when we have the house to ourselves, and we'll find the Petersons' best tablecloth, and we'll put candles halfway between us, with enough space in the middle to look at each other without blinking from the flames."

"What if the Petersons don't go out of town again before it's time for us to move out?"

"Then we'll do it when we get our apartment together. The first night we're there, in fact."

I shivered a little.

"That sounds good."

She picked up her bowl and drank down the milk. I watched the muscles of her throat move as she swallowed.

"Shan," I said.

She put the bowl down and wiped her thumb across her lips. "Yeah?"

"I don't want to fuck you on the table anymore."

"I don't want to fuck on the table either." She reached over and gripped my hand tightly between her fingers, which were cool and soft and strong all at once. "Let's go back to bed."

I stood up, keeping hold of her hand, and we went.

***

There was some laughing along the way. My cock was straight out again, and no matter how beautiful that trip to my room might have been, there's something ridiculous about climbing stairs with a boner, and I didn't mind Shanna's laugh at all. It was a laugh with anticipation in it, and it made me join in.

At the top of the stairs, though, she stopped and tugged on my hand to keep me from continuing down the hall. When I turned around, she was settling onto her knees.

"Come here for a second."

"Um, okay, but ... " I glanced toward the door to my room, where I'd expected to go and tumble into bed and make love to my sister.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to get you all the way off. This is foreplay." As I turned and stepped closer, she shrugged herself out of her t-shirt.

"Okay, well, you're going to have to be really careful then, because you look so hot down there that I'm almost coming already."

She smiled and took hold of my shaft, pulling me closer, leaning herself closer. "If you talk like that, I'm going to be forced to suck you until you blow your load on my tits. Mm, thisthing... I love it."

Shan opened her mouth then, very, very wide. Guiding herself with the hand that gripped my rod, she maneuvered the ring of her lips forward. My tip crossed into her mouth without touching anything. I could feel the heat of her breath flowing in and out around me.

"Holy crap," I said.

She moved back away, still without making any contact between her lips and my cock. It was throbbing in her hand, trying to find some way to swell up even thicker and harder. Again, her mouth came forward, hovering but not touching, enflaming me when she exhaled, surrounding me with a cool breeze when she breathed in. She tilted her head side to side, eyes locked on mine as she gave me a literal blow job.

"Fuck, Shanna," I said. "Fuck, fuck – close your mouth already!"

She did.

"Oh my god."

She slipped back off of me, smiled. "More? Or are you ready to lie back down with me in your bed?"

My dick tingled with the feel of her saliva all around the tip. "Once more, like that."

She grinned, then widened her mouth again and moved in, even more slowly this time. Her breath was ten times as amazing around the wet surface of my cockhead. She held herself in place, deliberately making this fantastic sound:

"Hhhhhhhhh ... hhhhhhh ..."

Then her lips sealed down and she sucked in her cheeks. Her tongue flicked a couple of times along the underside of my shaft, making it jump in excitement.

She stayed there, motionless, watching me a while – I have no idea what my face must have looked like. Whatever it was, it made her smile when she inchingly glided herself free of my cock.

"Come on," she said, standing up, slow to release her grip from me. "I'm ready for you."

We went in to the bed. Shanna lay down first, easing her head into the pillow, flipping her hair with a hand so it wouldn't be caught behind her back. She opened her legs very wide and motioned me toward her with both hands.

I got out of my shirt and crawled onto the mattress with her, starting at the foot of the bed and working my way up. As my face neared her crotch, I peeked down at it – labia barely parted and glistening – then raised my eyebrows at her in a question.

"Uh-uh," she said, shaking her head. "When I said I was ready, I meant it."

I kept moving then, on hands and knees, dropping my neck down as I went, so that I could kiss her belly, then the inner curve of her breast, then her sternum and finally her chin. She made several littlemm-ing sounds as I made my way up.

"I'm going for at least five strokes this time, I promise."

She laughed, her eyes dancing with mine. I leaned down and kissed her.

Her body shifted beneath me. I felt her fingers, thumb, palm surround my cock and begin a gentle, guiding pull.

"Mmm," I said. Then my tip made contact with her wetness, and I gasped loose from the kiss. "Oh wow."

She whispered, "Pushhhh."

I let my hips down, gliding into her. She moved her hand out of the way and I settled all the way in against her mound.

"Mm- Shan..." I said, holding very still, eyes squeezed tight, face just over hers, our breaths mingling between us.

She hooked her legs up and around me, snugging the ankles against the backs of my thighs. Her arms encircled me too, hands finding their way up my back to the shoulder blades.

"Shh. Just be with me, Miles."

I opened my eyes again to find her looking at me. Her hands wandered slowly along my spine. She made a little motion with her pelvis, and the pleasure in my dick made me bite my lower lip.

"Can you imagine," she asked, "what this is going to be like when we've had enough practice to bereallygood at it?"

"Trust me, you don't need any practice, Shan."

She moved again, pressing our pubic bones more firmly together, but only causing a few millimeters' worth of slide between my penis and the sweet interior of her vagina.

"Oh god, do some more of that."

"In a minute."

She let her eyes roam around my face. Her right hand lifted up so that just the fingertips grazed their way across my back. Then it settled back down and she did the same thing with her left. Slowly, she circled fingertips and palms around my back, alternating hands with every pass.

"Miles," she said.

"Yeah?"

"I just – you have no idea how happy I am right now."

"Sure I do. You're exactly as happy as I am."

She laughed. "Exactly?"

"Yes."

"How do you know?"

"Because we're just one person right now."

She laughed again, trailed a single finger down my spine. "I think all the blood has left your head and gone somewhere else."

"You don't feel it?"

Her eyes, brown and warm, stopped flitting back and forth and looked directly into mine. The laughter left her face, but not the joy.

"Yes," she said quietly. "Yes, I do. Oh boy – here we go, Miles."

She rocked beneath me, her arms wrapping tight around my ribs, pulling me up and against her, while her ankles did the same at the juncture between my thighs and my ass. The angle of her hips changed to let her swallow me all the way in, as deep as I could be, so that my balls touched down against her.

"Shan –"

"Move with me, Miles."

I did, drawing out – not too far – then pushing back in. She worked me with her entire body, pressing us tight together, absorbing every stroke I made and responding perfectly.

"Jesus, Shanna."

"MMmmm ..."

Our lips met and locked. Our tongues joined the rest of our bodies, meshing, mating.

The feel of her around me – arms around me, legs around me, cunt around me – the strength of her muscles, inside and out, the softness of her flesh, inside and out,the beauty of my sister, inside and out... if I had woken up in a pool of my own sweat right then, and realized it was all a dream, I would not have been surprised.

But I didn't.

Instead, I kept rhythmically entering and leaving her depths, drawn in and welcomed by her body as I pushed forward, then held close, not allowed to withdraw too far, as I eased back. She moaned and moved in waves beneath me – my sister, an ocean of sex, tugged by the gravity of the moon and the sun somewhere out in space, an astronomical phenomenon of sensuality, a natural force oscillating with me to some law of physicality woven into the fabric of the universe.

"Uhh, God, Miles, I'm going to come ..."

She sped up, like a comet at the closest end of its orbit to the sun.

"Fuck, yes, god, Miles,yes–"

Somewhere in the back of my head, I realized that I should already have come by now. That I had never felt anything this good before, that I had never had my entire body suffused with such absolute pleasure.

But what was happening to Shanna magnetized my brain so completely that the glory of my own sensations fell away as I watched hers.

"Ah, ah, ah–"

I moved my mouth down to her ear, breathed to her: "Shanna, I love you so much."

"HUHHhhhHH! NGh! MMmmm!"

She flung herself up against me, somehow lifting both our weights up from the mattress for an instant. I felt her squeezing tight around my cock. Without warning, my body returned to me.

"Ah!Shan!"

She hadn't stopped yet, trembling and stretched beneath me. "Miles..."

"Oh, Shan, oh, it's –"

The comet hit me. Long tail of shimmering stardust, bright, dense light at its head. Shanna burned beneath me, around me, like we were engulfed in a falling star. Shock waves rolled from the very core of me, pulsing out through my connection to her, the bridge of light between our bodies. She made a breathless sound in her throat. I became a rain of burning ice over the primordial Earth of her, seeding her in a cosmic cycle.

Then the flashing, otherworldly explosions died away, and I was merely feeling the end of a phenomenal orgasm, my sister panting and gasping under me, sweat slicking both our bodies. The twitching flow of semen from me trickled to completion. I half collapsed onto her, my chin against her shoulder and my forehead on the pillow. Her legs relaxed and slipped from behind mine. Her arms went from clenching me against her to resting around me.

"ooh. oooh, Miles ..."

"Holy cow, Shan."

"Yeah. Fuck, what the hell was I thinking? Practice? Haha, if it gets any better than that, it's going to send me into a coma."

"Me too."

"How the hell did you do that? The first time was like,bang, pow, sploosh,done, and this time you were like, I don't know, some kind of sex god."

I lifted up and looked at her face, moved one hand to brush her cheek. "I don't know. I think I was just paying so much attention to how much you were enjoying it, it slipped my mind how much I was enjoying it."

She smiled and brushed the hair from my forehead with the backs of her fingers.

"Or," I went on, "maybe the stars just aligned and decided to let me give you everything you deserve."

"Everythingwedeserve."

"Yeah. I love you, Shan."

"I love you too, Miles. You're the best brother ever."

I watched her eyes for a minute, enjoying the way they proved how much she meant it. Then I said, "You don't have to go to the store for Plan B in the morning."

She raised an eyebrow. "Are you volunteering to go for me?"

"No," I said. "I'm telling you I'm not worried about it one way or another. If you want to go for your own peace of mind, go ahead. But I don't need you to. Whatever we're meant to be, we're going to be."

She kissed me.

"We're meant to be this."

I smiled, and I kissed her back.