Milf Tails: Housewarming Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,184 Followers

"Wait until you see the front," He said, then sighed, "That is if that d-bag stops talking to her and she turns around."

We watched as the guy pointed again at the stool next to where he had been sitting and we laughed when she shook her head. The guy frowned, then with shoulders slumped in defeat, he pointed towards my end of the bar.

"Here we go." Ron grinned, "She's turning around."

The woman turned and as Ron released a low whistle, I exclaimed, "Holy shit!"

The woman with the slutty skirt, fuck me shoes and amazing ass was...Allison!

"Told you she was hot." Ron said, then said, "Hey, she's coming down this end."

Hot was an understatement. As good as Allison looked from behind, the front was even better. The black tank top was skin tight with a plunging neckline that went down between her large breasts, exposing the inner half of her round white globes.

I could just make out the hint of black lace at the edges of the shirt and could imagine the sexy bra containing those amazing tits.

Allison's full inviting lips were painted a deep red and her large baby blue eyes peered out from beneath her long blonde lashes. As she approached I watched her swing her hips, thinking if that skirt was any shorter I'd be seeing if her panties matched her bra. Allison spotted me looking and giving me a wave walked faster towards us.

"Hey she waved at you, man." Ron said. "You know her?"

"Yeah," I whispered, trying to tear my gaze from her tits before she noticed me checking her out, "She's my best friend's mother."

"What?" He laughed, "Can I be his friend to? Can I sleep over?"

"No, I mean..." I glanced at him, so I wouldn't keep gawking at her as she approached, "You know Chris that studied with us last semester?"

"Yeah." Ron said, his eyes locked on Allison, making no pretense of staring.

"That's his mom."

"Damn! I need to start hanging out with him!"

"Hey Danny!" Allison gave me a huge smile as slid onto the stool at the end of the bar next to Ron, "Working hard?"

She rested her forearms on the table and leaned forward. Her breasts looked as if they were going to pop out at any moment and unable to help it, I stared down her shirt noting the black lace cups of a bra even sexier than I'd imagined. I wasn't sure I was working hard, but if I kept looking at those fantastic tits, I'd be hard at work.

"Um..no, things are a little slow tonight."

"But I think they're getting a lot more interesting!" Ron said, grinning like an idiot, "I'm Ronnie!"

"Nice to meet you Ron," Allison gave him a quick smile, then looked back at me, "So..."

"I used to study with your son Chris." Ron continued, turning in his stool to face her.

"That's nice." Allison replied without looking at him.

"Yeah, nice guy," I glanced over at him, trying to get his attention and tell him to shut up, but he was staring down into Allison's lap. Most likely checking out her legs as he rambled on, "I'm in a couple of his classes."

"Yes, you and a hundred other kids." Allison sighed, and with a wink at me went on, "Ronnie, you seem like a nice boy, but you're a boy, I prefer men, or at least young men who can make an effort to keep their tongues in their mouths."

"Oh." Ron said and sat there trying to come up with something, "I...I'm sorry, I was just, um..."

"Don't be sorry, dear." Allison gave him a friendly smile, "It is very flattering for a woman my age to get attention from a good looking young man like yourself, but I'm not a cougar looking for a cub."

"I get it." He nodded, trying to play it off.

"Ron? I came here to talk to Danny, who I haven't had a chance to see in awhile, do you think you could, you know...leave?"

"I..." he looked at me and trying to keep the smile off my face, I asked, "Don't you have to go pick up Jenny at work?"

"Jenny?"

"Yeah, you know, you're girlfriend." I reminded him.

"Oh, sure." He puffed himself up, "That's right have to go pick up my girlfriend" he stressed the word, "Maybe go back to her place."

"Lucky girl." Allison sighed, "Bet she's pretty."

"Very pretty." Ron nodded, slipping off his stool, "Catch you later Danny, nice meeting you..."

"Chris's mom." She answered, then turned away, dismissing him with that statement.

Ron shot her a dirty look, but even as he did his eyes lingered on her legs for a moment before he gave me a wave and wandered off towards the exit.

"That was pretty cold." I laughed.

"Then why are you laughing?"

"Well, I...it was funny I guess." I shrugged, "Ron's a good kid though."

"Key word is kid." She pointed out, "I do enjoy the company of young men, but they need to be men, not drooling boys."

Enjoyed the company of young men? That statement lingered in my mind. Was Allison a cougar on the prowl? Was that where she went when she dressed to kill and said she was going with her girlfriends? The idea Allison liked to fool around with guys my age caused my semi hard cock to twitch.

"So, Danny, you are the bartender, right?"

"Yeah, why? I...Oh! I'm sorry, Allison what can I get you?"

"I'll have a shot of Cuervo and a Vodka and Cranberry."

"Coming right up."

Damn, tequila? I turned away from her and after pouring her a shot; I grabbed the salt shaker and placed both on the bar in front of her.

I turned to mix her drink and noticed in the mirror over the bar she wasn't doing her shot, but was watching me. As I poured the juice I saw a guy come over and say something to her. I didn't catch her reply, but the guy shrugged and wandered off.

I was sure he would be the first of many. There weren't a lot of women in the bar tonight and they key word was woman. The rest of the girls in the bar, were just that, girls; coeds from PC and their friends, but Allison? To me, a hot cougar, to guys her age, a 'real woman' not a kid. I turned and placed her drink next to the untouched shot.

"Something wrong?" I pointed at the tequila.

"Not at all, I was just waiting for you, for a toast."

"A toast?"

"To your new place, to you starting life on your own."

"I can't drink, I'm working."

"Oh, well." She frowned, then shaking some salt into the side of her hand said, "I guess it will be more of a salute then."

"Okay, I..." I stopped and stared as she licked the salt from her hand.

It wasn't a quick lick, but a slow deliberate journey along her hand by her tongue. When she reached the end, Allison added a provocative wiggle, sliding the tip of her tongue back and forth.

I noticed her eyes were on mine and having caught me looking she winked. Allison knocked back the shot and placing the glass on the bar, took a sip of her drink.

"Damn I needed that." She smiled, "Nothing like a mouthful of something salty."

"I...I wouldn't know." I said awkwardly knowing exactly what she was hinting at.

I noticed her grey eyes were wide and bright. I'd been bartending enough to recognize that look.

"Were you drinking before here?" I asked.

"I may have indulged a bit." She grinned, "I went to a club with a few friends and they all wanted to call it quits. Imagine that? Eleven on a Friday night and they're telling me I should go home? Just because they have to go home to their boring husbands and boyfriends doesn't mean I should have to stop looking. Hardly seems fair, does it?"

The amount of cleavage she was showing right now was far from fair as well. It was a struggle to keep my eyes on her face and tried to steer the conversation away from anything resembling sex.

"So are you, you know, okay to drive?"

"Drive?" she shrugged, "I don't know about drive, but I wouldn't mind being taken for a ride."

Jesus! I glanced down the bar to see if everyone was all set and saw everyone was engrossed in the game or conversation. In a way I was glad as it gave me a chance to ogle Allison, on the other hand?

I wouldn't have minded a break as she was teasing the shit out of me with her dirty little remarks. That had to be the drinks because I had never heard her say anything off color that I could recall.

"What do I owe you?" She removed her wallet from her small purse.

"Five."

"That's cheap; I should come here more often!' She put a twenty on the bar.

"It is ladies night." I told her, "Women drink half price."

"Oh, well then hold that for my next couple of rounds." She looked around at the crowd. "Good idea, half price for the ladies, easier to get them buzzed and horny." She turned her bright blue eyes to me and smiled, "I know I get horny when I drink and I've been drinking quite a bit tonight!"

I was glad Ron had left. If he had heard this he might have been dumb enough to say something to Chris and piss him off. Not that Chris hadn't heard his fair share of comments about his mother being a hot Milf, but he would hear it worse if anyone saw her dressed like this and talking the way she was.

Allison was still smiling away at me, but her eyes had lowered to my arms, exposed in the sleeveless shirt.

"Wow, Danny, you're really filling out, been a couple of months since I've seen you."

"Oh, thanks." I said, trying not to smile at the compliment, "Taking advantage of the student gym."

"Hmm, it shows. Makes me want to take advantage of a student." She lifted her glass and downed the drink in several long swallows.

"You sure you're going to be okay to drive, Allison?"

"Drive, be driven, sure." She nodded, then seeing the look on my face sighed, "I took a cab from the club, Danny, I won't be driving home."

"Okay, good. I'll call you a cab to take you home."

"Oh, I'm sure I'll be getting a ride home." She pushed her empty glass towards me, "Only question is will it be tonight or tomorrow morning?"

"Right." I looked around uneasily, wondering if she were planning on going home with one of the losers here, most of the guys my age were with their girlfriends and the older guys mostly on the grubby side and certainly not the type I could see her going for.

"So why did you come here?" I asked, trying to get off the topic of her talking about getting off.

"Well to congratulate you of course!" She put her hand on my forearm, "I'm very proud of you Danny!"

"Thanks." I said softly while looking down at her hand on my arm.

I'd gotten a pretty good tan over the summer and Allison was fair skinned. The sight of her light skin on my dark arm was a sexy one as was her long dark blue nails.

"Oh, come on, be excited!" she laughed, "Danny, you go to school, work just about full time and now you have your own place! Most kids your age are still kids; you've become a responsible young man!"

"Thank you Allison." I gave in and allowed myself a satisfied smile, "But you didn't have to come here to tell me that."

"No, and you didn't have to fix my car, mow my lawn or help fix the fence after my asshole ex left either, but you did."

"Well, you know, I was just trying to help." I waved her off.

"And you didn't have to help Chris get through last semester. You have so much going on and still helped him out."

"He's my best friend." I told her while looking down said best friend's mother's blouse.

"And I appreciate all you've done for him, and me. So how could I not come out here to say congrats in person?" She indicated her glass, "Another round?"

I took the glass and this time mixed the drink first while watching her in the mirror again her eyes were on me, even though several guys had seemed to decide to move from their tables to seats at the bar closer to her. I glanced up to see her staring at me and seeing me looking in the mirror, she winked.

I turned and handed her the drink, then took a minute to slide two beers down the length of the bar to the people calling for them. As usual both ended up right in front of their targets and several people clapped and I nodded in appreciation as they put dollars in the tip jar.

"Nice trick," Allison said, "What else are you good at?"

"I...I don't know." I said nervously as I poured her shot.

I put it in front of her and as I went to release it, Allison caught my wrist. Holding it, she poured salt on my hand, then looking down the bar at the guys staring at her, proceeded to lick it off.

My cock jumped in my pants at the feeling of her soft wet tongue sliding along my hand and the thought of it sliding along something a lot harder.

Allison released my wrist and lifted her shot towards the guys watching. They all saluted her with their beers and whistled and clapped as she knocked back the shot. She banged the glass down and gave them a wave before saying, "Guys are so easy."

"Um, yeah." Was all I could come out with.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you." She said, "It was too easy to pass up."

"You can lick me anytime." I said without thinking and could feel my face grow hot.

"Oh, careful with that." She warned, "You never know what I might be in the mood to lick." When I stood there dumbfounded she continued.

"We were talking about what you might be good at; something tells me a good looking young guy like you is pretty good with the young ladies here."

"Sometimes." I shrugged.

"Oh, come on. You're cute, you're sweet and they're a little tipsy, you know you've had some fun here."

"Well a couple of times." I admitted feeling myself blush, "But most of the time just flirting."

"Because you had nowhere to go, but now?" She shook her head, "Now you have your own place right upstairs, you're going to be living it up Danny, in fact I bet you already had someone up there."

"No, not yet. I broke up with my girl awhile back and haven't met anyone yet."

"They don't have to be your girlfriend to have a fun night."

"No, but...I don't know, not yet anyway."

"Well that is a shame. Getting your own place isn't official until you've had a hot woman in that bed helping you celebrate."

"It's a new bed too." I wanted to smack myself for that one, sounded like a moron.

"Even better! Jeez Danny you need to have a proper house warming!"

"Hopefully soon."

"And that's the other reason I came by. I told you I have a housewarming gift for you."

"You didn't have to get me anything." I said, but nonetheless made a show of peering around the bar, "But where is it?"

"You'll get it later when we go upstairs."

"We're going upstairs?" Holy shit! Allison wasn't just flirting she was...

"Well I want to see your place; don't you want to show it off?"

"Oh, yeah." I grinned, "You'll be the first to see it, I haven't had time to show anyone the last couple of days."

"Wow, I'm the first to see it all set up?" she gave me another huge, and what I felt was an alcohol fueled smile. "I'm a lucky girl!"

"Nah, I'm the lucky guy." I laughed while noticing George, one of the regulars, pointing at me, then her and winking. "These guys think you're here to you know, flirt with me or something."

"Who says I'm not?" she asked with a serious expression on her face.

"What do you?"

"Hey kid, I'm here!" Mitch announced his presence as he came in through the back behind me.

I glanced at my watch and was surprised to see it was eleven forty five.

"That mean you're all set to go?" Allison asked.

"In a few minutes," I replied noticing Mitch had stopped on his way down to the other end of the bar and was looking back and forth between Allison and I. She wasn't looking and with a nasty smirk he nodded and gave me a thumbs up.

"Oh, okay." She took a sip of her drink. "Can't wait to see your place."

"You could have seen it another time." I said, "You didn't have to cut your girls night out short for me."

"I didn't cut it short. " She put her drink down and leaning further forward asked, "You know what I do on my nights out?"

"Drink?" I grinned.

"Oh, yeah!" she laughed, "I drink and I dress like this and love it. I dress proper for work and usually do around the house. I am a mom after all and don't think I don't know how many of Chris's friends gawk at me, so I try to make it so they have as little as possible to yap about, but I'm sure it still happens."

"I guess." I said, thinking of all the times I'd stroked it to her since I'd known Chris.

"You just guess?" She raised her eyebrows, "You never looked?"

"Oh, well, I mean...you're very pretty, but..."

"Pretty?" she sighed, "You think my ass is pretty? Or are my tits you have been looking at all night are pretty, is that the word?"

"I..." I couldn't come up with anything to say, but she just laughed,

"It's okay Danny, it's flattering and...well let me keep telling you about my nights out."

"Sure." I was relieved to get off the topic of getting off to her.

"I dress sexy and go out with a few friends and show off. I love the attention, but not from guys my age." She nodded towards the guys down the bar. "They're boring and they're usually jerks. They think they know what they're doing, but they don't and they can't keep up, all blow no show so to speak. What I like are guys your age looking at me."

"You do?"

"Oh, yeah, I fucking love it. I love being seen as a hot cougar or a Milf because that's what I am, Danny. I play professional at work and mom at home, but when I get out? This cougar goes looking for a cub."

"You...you're screwing with me." I laughed nervously.

"Not yet, but soon." She gave me a nasty smile that caused my heart to skip a beat.

"My married friends always head home, but I stay at the club and I find a hot young stud and I dance with him, grind my ass on his hard young cock and tease him.

I let his hands wander and whisper in his ear all the nasty things I'll do to him. End of the night if he's been a good boy we go back to his place and if he doesn't have one I'll get a motel. After all can't bring them home, what would my son think?"

"I...I don't know."

"I don't think he would be happy and we can't have that now can we?"

"No of course not which is..." I swallowed hard, "Why I know you're just kind of drunk and teasing me because I'm his best friend."

"And one hell of a sexy young man whom I've thought of for some time now." She sighed, "But yes you're his best friend and it would be kind of sleazy, but Danny, you really are perfect and now that you have your own place?" She licked her lips, "Even better."

"Allison maybe, um, you've had enough to..."

"I never get enough." she whispered, "If you're a good boy you'll learn that."

"Hey kid, its midnight!' Mitch called, "I don't pay overtime and you better get home before you turn into a pumpkin."

That got a few laughs from the regulars and I grinned as Mitch slid the tip jar down to me. I removed the pile of one's and change and shoved it into my pocket.

"Well, I guess its time to see your place." Allison stood up, "I'll meet you around back."

"There's a door right here." I pointed to it behind me.

"I don't want these idiots to see me going up with you, do you?"

"I...I guess not."

"Dirty little secrets are always more fun when they're kept secret." She said, standing up, "And if you can keep a secret you might get more than just one house call. Meet you around back."

Allison turned and walked towards the exit. I watched her amazing ass and long legs as she crossed the room and noticed every other guy in the place doing the same. I jumped when Mitch spoke up next to me.

"You going to gawk or go let her in the back?"

"What are you talking about, she's leaving." I said quickly.

"Kid that woman was looking at you the way a fat man stares at a buffet; she didn't come here to talk." He laughed, "Guess I know why she pushed so hard for you to get that place. Now go have some fun."

"It's not like that, she's my friend's mom and..."

"She's a horny woman, Danny. Trust me, I wasn't always this old, now get going and do whatever she wants," he winked, "School's out, kid."

He turned away to grab one of the customers a beer and feeling as if I was in a dream I left the bar and headed through the back to let Allison in. Either she was drunk and teasing me as some sort of game or Mitch was right and I could be in for the night of a lifetime. One way or another I was minutes away from finding out.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,184 Followers