Milf Tails: Housewarming Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,199 Followers

"Hmm-mm" Allison encouraged and stopped moving her head.

I continued working my hips and watched, transfixed by the sight of my face fucking Chris's mother. I moved slowly at first, enjoying watching every inch of my cock slide in and out of her mouth. There were red smears of lips stick along my shaft and it was glistening from her spit. Allison was moaning softly and encouraged by her sounds of pleasure I moved my hips faster, then faster still.

I was now outright fucking her mouth and noticed her hips were moving, her ass grinding into the bed. She was getting off on sucking on me! Allison resumed moving her head and this time much faster than before. I moaned loudly and matched the timing of her movements, so I was thrusting forward as her mouth descended on my hard flesh.

Allison wrapped her fingers around the base of my shaft and followed her lips with her fingers, jerking me off as she blew me. Her hips were moving faster and she was whimpering as she worked my cock faster and faster. She removed my cock from her mouth and to my surprised spit on it.

I moaned then she stroked my cock, her hand slick from her own spit and she moaned, "Cum for me, baby! Shoot a nice hot load down my throat! I want to taste it!" she pumped me faster and as I whimpered she asked, "You want to cum in my mouth, baby? You want to watch me take every drop from this nice big cock?"

"Please." I moaned as my knees trembled and I knew it wouldn't be much longer. "Please make me cum!"

"Better than that." She teased, flicking her tongue long the length of my throbbing shaft. "Dirtier than that!"

"Allison, suck my fucking cock!" I blurted out, "I want to cum in your mouth!"

I was taken aback at my own words, but Allison moaned, "Oh, I like that! Well it is your gift!"

She quickly took me back into her warm wet mouth and this time started sucking like it was a competition. I cried out loudly as she was taking me all the way each time she bobbed her head and was making those sloppy slurping sounds as she took the length of my cock repeatedly down her throat.

My legs were shaking now and I was whimpering each time she sucked, me. I was fighting to hold back the cum racing through my cock, trying to enjoy every second of her amazing mouth as I could.

Allison grabbed my balls and squeezed them and with a loud cry, I thrust my cock deep into her mouth and felt it erupt. Allison squealed as I sent what felt like a huge stream of cum down her throat, but continued bob her head. I moaned and whimpered as she continued to blow my spurting cock. Each time she took me deep my cock twitched and sent another squirt of cum into her mouth.

"Oh...oh, fuck" I moaned at the sight of some of my thick white cum oozing from the corners of her mouth and along my shaft as she held it in her mouth while she sucked. I could feel my hot wet fluid swirling around my cock and with a pathetic moan, I felt my cock give up its last few drops.

Allison took me down to my balls and swirled her tongue around. I felt my cum being spread around my cock, but when she slowly, inch by teasing inch, worked me from her mouth, it was clean. Allison looked up at me and opening her mouth showed me the large puddle of cum on her tongue and in her mouth. She waggled her tongue at me and after making a show of swallowing showed me her now empty mouth.

"You like that, baby?"

"Oh...fuck yeah." I leaned my hands on the bed to avoid falling over.

"Good, next time. I'll tease more, but..." she got to her knees on the bed and pointed at the floor, "I think you should repay the favor, no?"

"Yes ma'am!" I told her, once again dropping to my knees for her.

Allison straightened her legs and slid so she was sitting on the foot of the bed. Grabbing the back of my head, she pulled me to her chest, shoving her right tit into my face.

"Suck that tit!" she demanded as her nipple pressed to my lips, "Suck them the way you've always wanted to!"

I eagerly opened my mouth and suck her nipple into my mouth. Allison moaned and ran her fingers through my hair as I licked and sucked her hard pink nipple. I grabbed the other and she purred as I rolled it between my fingers. I switched off; sucking on the other nipple and fondling the one I had just sucked. Allison moaned and was moving back and forth pushing her tits into my face and mouth.

She pulled gently on my hair to remove my mouth from her nipple and laying back on the bed raised her legs and placed her soft feet on my shoulders. I licked my lips at the sight of her smooth pink pussy inches from my face and placing my hands on her soft thighs, leaned in and lightly blew on her swollen clit.

"Hmm, that's nice," she sighed, "But like someone said to me, don't tease!" she thrust her hips, pushing her pussy into my face, "We'll take our time later, get into a nice sixty nine and just lick and play, but right now I want you to suck that clit and make me cum in your face!"

Far be it from me not to give a woman what she wants! Spreading her lips open I pressed my face to her pussy and plunged my tongue deep inside. Allusion cried out and grabbing my hair held my head still and thrust her pussy into my tongue.

"That's it! Tongue fuck me! Taste that pussy you've always wanted! Suck that pussy, Danny! Suck it off then fuck me nice and hard!"

I swirled my tongue around inside her pussy and sucked hard, getting a mouthful of her juices. Allison cried out and curled her toes into my shoulders as I sucked once more before pushing my tongue in and out of her delicious pussy. Her hot flesh was pressing into my cheeks and my nose was filled with the intoxicating, and more than a little taboo scent of my best friend's mother's pussy.

"Suck my clit!" Allison moaned, grinding her hips and working her pussy across my face, "I need to cum again!"

I forced myself to tease a little, taking my time working my tongue up through the soft wet folds of her pussy. Allison whimpered and the noise caused my still semi hard cock to twitch. The fact she was so eager for my tongue caused my heart to pound and my cock was beginning to harden once more.

My tongue finished its slow, sexy trip through her pussy and she moaned when it circled her swollen button.

"Hmm, right there," she whispered as her fingers played with my hair, "Lick that clit, Danny, be the bad boy I know you are and make your friend's mother cum in your face."

The fact her being Chris's mom seemed to turn her on as much as it did me was all it took for my cock to once again stand up between my legs and taking her clit into my mouth I sucked gently on it while thinking of p0lunging my cock into this incredible woman's hot pussy. Allison's hands left my hair and a moment later she moaned even louder than before.

I raised my eyes to see her playing with her tits and my cock twitched at the sight of her long red nails pulling on the hard pink skin of her nipples. I kept my eyes on her as my tongue danced across her hard button. Allison had her eyes closed and was breathing through her mouth, whimpering softly as I worked her clit and she teased her tits.

She looked sexy as hell and I swirled my tongue as fast as I could, eager to get her off and get inside her. I slipped my fingers into her hot box and she gasped when I thrust them deep inside. Her hips started rocking and I found her rhythm, finger fucking her as I sucked her clit.

Allison was breathing hard and I watched her huge tits rise and fall as she played with them. I moved my fingers faster and Allison responded by working her hips faster, thrusting them upwards to meet my fingers and push her clit into my mouth.

I sucked hr clit as hard as I could, my lips making wet smacking sounds and Allison began making sharp little yelping sounds and moaned, "Just like that! Oh, harder! Fuck me with those fingers!" She whimpered, "Oh...I'm so close...Oh..."

I moved my fingers as fast as I could and Allison moaned and whimpered. I could feel her thighs trembling and she arched her back from the bed. She moaned in frustration and then cried, "Stick your finger in my ass!"

That caught me by surprise, but I didn't hesitate. I ran my finger through her pussy to get it wet and putting the tip against her ass, eased it in. Allison moaned and thrust her hips up, plunging my finger deep into her asshole. I was amazed at how tight it was, but all thoughts left me when Allison released a long loud wail and went off like a rocket.

With another loud scream, she clamped her legs around my head, pinning my face to her quivering pussy and ground her hips into me. I continued to lick and move my fingers as both her holes contracted around my fingers. Allison was crying my name over and over and my cock was throbbing between my legs as she came like a wild cat.

Allison's worked her pussy up and down my face, smearing it with her juices and I could feel my fingers touching through the thin skin separating her ass from her pussy. Her holes tightened around my fingers and Allison released a loud scream. Her pussy convulsed and I felt a warm sticky gush of fluid squirt past my fingers and all over my face. Allison sighed and slumped down into the bed, her thighs relaxing and her legs dangling over my shoulders.

"Oh...that was...good." She sighed, "I want to...oh fuck yes!"

Without waiting for her to tell em what to do I stood up, grabbed her ankles and spreading her legs open, slammed my cock balls deep into her sopping slit.

"Oh my god!" she cried out as I began fucking her hard and fast, "That's it, Danny, fuck that pussy! Fuck it as hard as you want to! That's what I'm here for, baby! A good hard fuck!"

I put her legs together and holding her ankles, lifted. Allison's ass came off the bed causing my cock to plunge even deeper inside her and she moaned, "Oh that's why I fuck guys your age! Guys my age can't fuck me like this!" She paused to squeal as I slammed her even harder, "At least not more than once but you're going to fuck me all night, aren't you?"

"Oh, yeah!" I moaned and recalling something I'd seen in a porn, I put her legs on my shoulders and leaned forward, pushing her legs back until her feet were over her head.

Allison was now almost bent in half and my cock was pounding straight down into her.

"Fuck that's deep!" she screamed, "Harder! Of, fuck, baby! Harder!"

I was slamming her as hard as I could and she was looking up at me with her blue eyes wide and a look of pure lust on her face. Allison's tits were bouncing back and forth and reaching down, I grabbed her nipples and held them between my fingers while I hammered away at her.

"Yes, oh fuck yes!" she moaned, "This is what I need! Oh, honey I think I'm going to be coming here again! God look at you fucking me!"

I shook the sweat from my eyes and pushing her legs to the side leaned over and kissed her. Allison squealed into my mouth and wrapped her legs around my waist as I continued to fuck her. Her tongue plunged into my mouth and I eagerly met it with my own. She was moaning and gasping as we kissed long and hard. My thighs were wet from her pussy and I couldn't believe how hot and tight she was.

I gasped as she started thrusting her hips into me and slipping her hand between us, cupped my balls and rubbed them as I fucked her. My cock jumped inside her and I whimpered softly as I felt myself getting close.

"Stop!" Allison put her hand on my chest, "Not yet, baby! You need to fuck me the way I like it best!"

Allison pushed me back and I reluctantly withdrew from her. She made it worth my while, however, by rolling over onto her knees and pushing her perfect ass at me.

"Bottom's up," she giggled.

I took a moment to admire not just her ass, but her pink pussy framed between her thighs, but just a moment. Grabbing her hips I drove hard into her and she cried out in delight.

"There you go, Danny, grab my hips and fuck me! Fuck me until you're ready to cum and I'll give you a nice little treat!"

I had no idea what treat could be better than I'd already received, but at this point all I cared about was watching my cock slide in and out of her pussy from behind. I shifted my grip to her ass cheeks and spread them open as I pounded her.

"Go ahead and put a finger in there." She looked over her shoulder at me, "Feel yourself fuck me!"

I plunged my finger into her ass causing her to squeal and felt my cock sliding against it. I pushed my finger in and out in time with my fucking and Allison was now slamming her hips back and forth shoving my cock and finger in even deeper. I was fucking her harder than I'd ever dreamed of fucking any of my girlfriend's and not only was she taking it, she was loving it.

I was gasping with every thrust and could feel my balls getting ready to release their second load of the night. I slowed down a little, trying to make it last, but she called out, "Go ahead and give it to me baby! Just keep fucking me until you cum, trust me, we're not done yet so give it to me!"

I took a deep breath and began fucking her even harder than before, fucking her so hard my balls were slapping against her pussy and she was yelping with each hard thrust. I couldn't hold back any longer and after several more hard thrusts, I whimpered as my balls tightened and sensing I was right there Allison said, "Pull it out and hold it!"

I fucked her for a few more seconds, then whipping my cock out, squeezed it at the base, holding my cum back. Allison quickly rolled over and sitting on the edge of the bed, held her huge tits out for me, "Go ahead, honey, cum all over them!"

I released my cock and cried out as thick spurt of cum exploded from it and splattered onto her right tit. I stroked my cock furiously, sending several long spurts of cum all over Allison's perfect tits. She was turning back and forth, making sure I came on both of them. Considering I'd already cum once I was amazed at the amount of thick white fluid I was spraying on her.

Allison moaned as I painted her tits with my hot load and when my cock was spent and I released it she caused me to gasp when she grabbed it and taking it in her mouth sucked hard enough to cause me to whimper as she coaxed several more drops from me. I sat down on the bed next to her gasping for breath and as I watched, Allison winked and lifting her tit, lowered her head and sucked cum from her nipple.

She ran her tongue along her breast slurping up as much cum as she could, then switched to the other.

"Damn." I said as I watched her lick cum from her lips, before grabbing my shirt from the floor and wiping the rest off her tits.

"Wow." She laughed, "That was one hell of a housewarming, no?"

"Oh, yeah." I nodded, "I...I can't believe you wanted to.

"

"Why not?" she smiled, "You're one hell of a good looking young man and you've been a good friend to not just Chris, but me, so how could I not make this special for you?"

"I..."

"Besides I told you, Danny, I love fucking young guys and I've thought of you for awhile and once I found out you got this place no way was I going to wait any longer." She giggled, "Didn't want some cute young thing beating me to it."

I laughed, then asked, "Are you going to go now?"

"Hell no!" she told me, slipping her arm around my shoulders and placing her other hand on my cock. "I'm here for the night, Danny!"

"You are? I..." I groaned as she played with my semi hard cock.

"I am, after all you're housewarming isn't complete yet."

"It not?" I asked as to my surprise my cock was beginning to swell in her hand, not completely hard, but pretty damn interested.

"Hmm-mm" she shook her head, "We have to christen the couch, and the kitchen table, and my favorite, the shower!"

"That's a lot of sex." I laughed, "I know I'm young, but... Oh."

I moaned as Allison lowered her head into my lap and took my cock into her mouth. She sucked it for a moment then said, "That's okay, baby, I have all weekend."

She returned to sucking my cock and looking across the room I saw our reflection in the mirror. There I was sitting on my bed, in my own place, with my cock being sucked by my best friend's mother. Life was good!

*****

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed the latest installment of the series. As I always say our only pay here is through votes and comments so please take a minute to let me know what you thought of the story. Thank you for supporting my work. Lovecraft68