Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say uncle!" he says without stopping his tickles.

"Uncle! Uncle!" I yell out, and when he stops, we both burst into a fit of giggles.

He looks at me then, smiling. I start wondering if he ever looked at me and thought that I was beautiful. Did he ever feel anything for me?

I look down at my hands shyly, and apparently Mathy had leaned in to kiss my cheek, because when I turn my head back to him seconds later, I accidentally moved my head so that his lips were on mine. We both go tense.

My heart explodes.

I wait for him to jerk away, but he doesn't. He closes his eyes and actually leans into the kiss. This can't be happening. This has to be a dream.

His lips are so soft. I don't have the willpower to pull away, so I do the opposite: I pull him closer. I wrap my arms around his neck and rake my fingers through his hair. He deepens the kiss. He's kissing me slowly and passionately, and I feel as if my body is up in flames.

Nothing feels weird about our kiss. It feels the opposite of weird. It feels right.

Our kisses grow more intense. I wrap my legs around his waist and cling onto him tighter. And then he pulls away for a while, both of us breathing heavily. "God... We should...slow down..."

I nod and rest my forehead against his, closing my eyes and trying to control my breathing. That kiss was incredible.

We stay there for a while, our faces pressed against each other. "You're so beautiful, baby girl," he whispers, and those simple words make me overwhelmingly happy. "All other girls are gray compared to you."

"I thought you never felt anything for me..."

"I never said that," he says with a smile.

I smile back, and we kiss again, softly and lingeringly. His hand trails to the hem of my shirt and he helps me pull it off. I'm now sitting in his lap wearing only a bra and short shorts, and I can't help but blush.

"God..." he rasps, trailing his fingers down my skin, making me shiver with delight and anticipation. I love the way he looks at me, like I'm a goddess to him. "The most beautiful girl I've ever seen.."

Oh my God. This really is going to happen. I'm going to have Mathy as I've always wanted him.

He kisses from my chin down to my neck, pausing to nip at my collarbone. I moan and press my hands on the back of his neck as he trails his kisses lower and lower...and lower.

His hands wrap around me and I feel him unclip my bra, and then sliding it off. My heartbeat quickens, and I blush. "I'm sorry if they're too small..." I say lamely.

He smiles. "They're perfect, baby girl." He cups my one breast gently, and then starts to kiss the other one, making my nipples harden. He slowly sucks on my nipple as he caressed my other breast, and I bury my face in his hair, moaning loudly. God, it feels so good to be touched this way. Especially by the boy I love. I feel a bulge under his pants and the tingles in my private parts increase.

His one hand moves down my stomach onto the waist of my shorts, and he slowly tugs them off, my panties along with them. I was now completely naked in front of him, and he lays me down on my back on the bed and kisses down my stomach and soon I feel his breath...there.

"You're so wet, baby..." he whispers against my sex, making it tingle even more. Then he leans down and starts to lick and suck on it, making me gasp and moan in pleasure. I grab his hair and put my legs on his shoulders, and he digs his face deeper into my pussy. Dear God, I feel as if my juices are gushing out of me like waterfalls, I'm so wet.

"Mathy, please... I can't take it anymore..." Suddenly we're face to face again, and I feel something brushing against my sex. Something hard. He reaches to his nightstand and pulls out a condom packet, ripping it open with his teeth.

When he's all done, he looks at me and kisses me softly. "Are you a virgin, baby girl?"

I nod slowly.

He smiles. "I'll be gentle, don't worry."

"Will it hurt?" I ask him, a little scared.

"A little, but your wetness helps. And the condom." He grins, and then slightly shifts his weight, looking at me with a question in his eyes. "Ready?"

"Ready," I say weakly.

I feel his cock brush against my pussy lips and it made me shiver all over. I've seen erotic videos before, and I've also dreamed of being like this with Mathy, but I never knew what it felt like until now.

He slowly slides into me, and I wince. He's big. "You okay?" he whispers, leaning down to kiss me. He's inside of me. We're one now.

"Yeah." I smile at him. "Go on, Mathy. I want you."

He starts to slowly move his cock in and out of me, letting me get used to the feeling. I know that only a few inches of his erection was inside me, yet it already feels like he's filling me up with his whole length.

"Ready?" he says again. "This will hurt a little..."

Fear prickles at me, but I ignore it. "I'm ready," I say, my voice firm.

"Okay," Mathy says, and then he pushes his whole length into me.

I cry out as he rips away my virginity, my nails dig into his skin. All the while he holds me close to him, whispering soft, reassuring things into my ear, but I can barely hear them over my yelps and cries.

He still went slowly, gently. He nibbles on my neck, trying to comfort me. After a long while, I start to get used to the feeling of his cock, and I suddenly want more of it.

"Mathy..." I moan, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He crashes his lips on mine and kisses me uncontrollably, the kind of kiss that takes my breath away. His movements quicken and I moan louder, the bed creaking each time he thrusts into me. I throw my head back as I feel orgasms overtaking my body, over and over again. I can't stop coming.

"Yes, baby girl, come for me..." Mathy rasps against my ear.

I squirm and writhe in pleasure as my juices keep gushing out of me with each of his thrusts. I feel his muscles tensing. "God, Saffy....I'm close..."

I pull him to me and kiss him hard. So hard that I think I taste blood. "Mathy...You feel so good...Ah!" I tighten my grip on him as I feel his cock swelling inside me.

"Fuck!" With one last thrust, I feel him emptying himself inside of me, feel his cum mix with mine, and then he collapses on top of me. We hold each other tightly, I'm clinging to him as if he was my lifeline. In a way, he is. I can't bear to live without him.

"Mathy..." I kiss him again, long and soft.

"I love you," he whispers against my lips.

"In what way?" I ask.

"Brother, lover, and any other way you can think of." He kisses my nose.

Happiness fills me. "Mathy... Be with me. I want you to be mine."

He looks at me and smiles. "I already am," he whispers. "Forever."

We kiss again and lie there, just enjoying the feel of each other's bodies. My head is on his chest, and he rubs my back softly. I snuggle closer into him, breathing in his scent. I can't keep the smile off my face. Mathy is mine. Finally all mine. He loves me.

My stomach starts to grumble, and he chuckles. "You hungry?"

12