Miracle Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a God damned conspiracy," said Grandma. "It's them big city politicians, I tell ya,"

Meanwhile, I was trying to follow both conversations, while all the while Katie was softly grinding her ass in my crotch and smiling. My dick was harder than ceramic brake pads when she started yawning dramatically.

"I guess it's time for bed," she said smiling. "Good night Mom, Dad, Gram." Then she got up and grabbed my hand.

"I'm not sleepy yet," I said.

"Yes you are," she snapped, dragging me out of my seat. "See, you can barely get out of that chair."

"Remember when I was like that?" asked Dan smiling.

"You were never like that," smirked Betty. "You always knew where you belonged."

"Right beside you," said Dan.

"Mostly on top of me," she smirked. Then she smiled. "It is getting kind of late, maybe I'll turn in too." She grabbed Dan's hand and pulled him up to go with her.

When I stepped out of the shower a short time later, Katie was already in bed. I heard her lightly snoring, it almost sounded like a buzzing sound.

I got beneath the sheet and started to make myself comfortable.

"It's not going to be that easy buster," she said.

"I thought you were asleep," I laughed.

"Nope, I had to get some equipment," she said. "But I'm ready for you now. Should I get dressed?"

She turned on the light and beside the bed she had a baseball catcher's mask, a pair of shoulder pads, and a women's chest protector from fencing.

"It wasn't that bad, was it?" I asked. "What's with the catcher's mask, how am I supposed to kiss you?"

"You actually know how to kiss?" she asked in shock.

"I'm probably not very good at it," I said. "See." And I rolled over to her and kissed her very softly.

"You're not terribly bad," she said. "You just need to practice."

"Shut up, slut," I said between kisses.

"That's former slut," she mumbled. The kisses got longer and soon our mouths started to open. Before very long we were both burning. I trailed my kisses down her body and ended up licking her belly button.

"Oh Robbie," she said. I stopped and craned my neck in both directions.

"What are you doing?" she hissed. "Lick my tummy some more."

"Last time you moaned my name there were two other guys with you," I said.

"Robbie, stop talking and start licking," she smirked. I went back to what I was doing. I teased her for a long time. I traced my tongue down her tummy starting at her navel and going a bit farther each time. The first time my tongue hit her very well trimmed bikini area, her legs involuntarily fell open.

"Oh God," she said. "Are you gonna..."

My tongue slid slowly and gently over her outer lips and her body went stiff. Her head shot up and her eyes locked onto mine.

"Robbie..." she moaned. Her legs started twitching. "I'm..."

"Shut up, slut," I said, before licking her harder and closer to her clit. It was now standing up and looked like a tiny pearl on the end of her vagina. I opened her lips and started licking her faster but still gently.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," she screamed. That was all I remembered for a few seconds. There'd been a blinding flash and Katie was kissing me when I regained consciousness. My face was wet.

"What happened?" I asked. She looked kind of embarrassed.

"Sorry, Honey," she said. "I think I knocked you out. No one has ever done that to me before. It was the most awesome thing I've ever felt. I couldn't control myself. I had the strongest orgasm ever. My lags slammed shut and I kind of hit you in the head with my shin bone." She kissed me again.

"Robbie, I think you might want to wash your face. Something squirted out of me right into your face."

I just started laughing. She hit me in the chest. "You have to build up to stuff like that," she said. "I could have had a heart attack."

I just kissed her again and started rubbing downstairs when she started to wiggle her legs again I slowly and easily slid into her. This time there was no rush and her legs opened and she rubbed my back letting me know that she was enjoying herself. I licked her ears and she started to pump harder. When I nibbled her neck, I knew I'd found her spot. It was almost painful the way her fingernails dug into my ass.

This time when we were done neither of us rolled away or tried to go to sleep. We were both content to just lie there holding each other until I realized that she was crying again.

"Is this going to be a pattern?" I asked. "Every time we do this you cry?"

"Shut up, asshole," she said. "You've got a really big problem now. You'd better call the preacher's whore back soon and get that divorce thing taken care of. I'm never going to let you do that with anyone else again."

"Katie, what happened to just friends," I asked. Her only reply was a light buzzing sound that I guess she expected me to believe meant that she was asleep.

* * * * * *

Two months later, the end of the summer was approaching and with the beginning of fall, Dan started preparing for the harvest. I like to think that I was more of a help than a hindrance but I really can't tell. Dan was always happy. Shit everyone around the farm was happy.

The call from Rhonda though ill-timed wasn't unexpected. I threw clothes and the suit I'd bought into the Mustang and headed for Oklahoma.

I probably should have flown. It isn't like I couldn't afford it but I just loved the feel of driving my Mustang. I picked a nice cheap motel and got a few hours of sleep before I met Rhonda for breakfast.

"Problems, problems, problems," she said. "First, I want you to be there when they sentence Jimmy this morning. I was married to that bastard for a long time. It still might be a bit painful to see him for the last time."

"But he isn't going to get that much jail time," I said.

"By the time he gets out, I'll be married to someone else," she smirked. "I'm getting pretty close to finding him." I didn't know what the hell she was talking about.

"Jimmy knows you're still alive," she said. "He wants to talk to you before court." I shrugged.

"Lastly, your divorce hearing is scheduled for two weeks from tomorrow, but I need you to see something today," she said.

We drove down to the courthouse. We went through security and down to the cells where Jimmy, looking amazing, waited for us. He was rocking that orange jumpsuit. It looked like designer wear. The look on his face was beatific. He was speaking to several reporters while waiting for his case to be called.

He saw me and motioned for me to join him.

"Don't fall for the bastard's Messiah routine. Just remember he's so full of shit that his scalp is brown under that blond hair. You set him up and I'm gonna finish that asshole," said Rhonda.

I stepped over to Jimmy and the reporters started writing. Luckily no pictures were allowed in the courthouse. I didn't want Grandma to know about this.

"I'm so glad you were not successful in your attempt to take your own life," said Jimmy. "That would have been an unpardonable sin on my part." He got down onto one knee as if he was going to ask me to marry him and I just stared down at him.

"I pray that you can find in your heart the strength to forgive not only your wife, but this old sinner as well," he began. "And knowing that time is the great healer of all ills and afflictions, I hope that someday when my penance is done that we can go beyond forgiveness and extend to each other the hand of friendship and let bygones be bygones. Maybe you and your lovely wife and any children that you may have by then can get together with me, my lovely wife and my adoring son."

Then he looked deeply into my eyes and asked, "Forgive me, please..." all of the reporters gathered there were rapt. One female reporter was actually crying. They were all looking at me for my response.

I looked at the reporters and then back at Jimmy. Damn this man is smooth. I slowly nodded my head and smiled. "Fuck you Jimmy," I said. The reporters all went into shock. "Fuck you, Fuck Heather and the snake you both slithered in on." Then I just walked away.

Rhonda went over to him then. Jimmy spoke to the reporters again. He told them about his mission to try to save some of his fellow prisoners while he was incarcerated. He spoke of how this was his true mission in life and how God had called for him to do it. He compared what he intended to do to what Jesus did when he spoke to the harlots and sinners in the bible. Then he introduced Rhonda and Josh to the reporters and talked about the importance of family and how they were standing by him during his time of trouble.

Rhonda gave Jimmy three verbal shots to the nuts that I don't think he'll recover from. She told him in front of the reporters that the church had sworn out a complaint against Jimmy and his credentials as a minister had been revoked. He couldn't preach to anyone. If he so much as said, "Amen," after someone else said grace before a meal, he'd get an even longer sentence. He wouldn't be preaching to Jack Shit if he knew what was good for him.

And as far as his family was concerned Jimmy could forget about that too. While he was on top, his family had actually been no more than a backdrop for him while he screwed every secretary and assistant he had. She couldn't take it anymore, she was divorcing him.

And then the killer was when she told him for the first time that he wasn't even Josh's father and she was trying to track that man, one of their former gardeners down and hopefully marry him.

Jimmy fell down on the floor crying and sobbing real tears in front of the reporters. The session in court didn't go much better. The judge accepted the plea agreement but gave Jimmy the maximum sentence possible. He also announced that Jimmy would be back in court soon because it had just come to light that he was being sued for sexual harassment by a group of his former secretaries. It looked like the Miracle Man had gotten busted again.

Rhonda and I left the courthouse and she drove us to what I thought originally was a hospital. It turned to be a hospital, but not the kind I thought.

"I had to have her brought here," she said. "By the time my people found her she was too far gone to make it on her own. The life she was living wasn't good for the baby either."

As I watched through a viewing window Rhonda went into an interview room. The door on the other side opened and another woman shuffled in. She was very thin, her shoulders slumped and she was very pregnant. Other than that I probably wouldn't have recognized her. Her once beautiful eyes were dull and lifeless. Her long pretty brown hair had been shorn off shorter than a boy's. She had bruises all over her face and she was barefoot.

Rhonda spoke to her for a few minutes and then pointed at the door. Heather looked up straight at me. Her eyes lit up and she nodded her head. Rhonda gestured at me and I just stood there frozen. I didn't know what to do or what to say. I didn't have anything in common with this woman any more. I had loved her as hard as I could at one time. But that love had all been burned away by the pain of what she'd done and by how casually she'd broken her vows of fidelity to both me and our union.

Heather had fucked another man for the promise of a few more dollars in her paycheck or the chance to get her fucking car fixed. It was almost as tragic as if she'd sold her ass for a happy meal at McDonald's. As much as I thought I'd gotten over it I hadn't. I found myself getting pissed at her all over again.

Truthfully, I felt sorry for her at the same time. This pitiful shattered shell of a woman was no threat to me. I didn't even feel the need to go in and kick her while she was down the way that Rhonda had done Jimmy. I just wanted to get the fuck out of there and move on with my life.

Rhonda opened the door from the other side and grabbed my hand. "Come on don't you want to talk to her," she asked.

"No Rhonda," I said.

"Well she wants to talk to you," said Rhonda.

"Rhonda, can you just tell her that I got sick or something. I just don't want to talk to her. We have nothing in common anymore. Everything we have to say has already been said. There's nothing left between us. This is all about the dying light of what we used to be. Tell her I said...uhm, don't take any wooden nickels."

"Robbie, get your ass in there and talk to her," snapped Rhonda.

"About what?" I asked. "What do we talk about...She'll say a bunch of shit about how she misses me and she wishes this had never happened. Maybe she'll even say that she's sorry. But it won't mean a God damned thing. My marriage and my life are still fucked up. But thanks to you Rhonda, not her, I have a new start and the money to live life any way I want to. She and I have nothing in common."

"So do it for her then," said Rhonda. "And do it for me. Walk in there without any useless hate smeared all over your face and let her tell you how sorry she is. Give her back a little piece of her pride. She was not a victim in this, I know. She chose to spread her legs for Jimmy, but she got taken advantage of just as well. She never got a fucking dime from Jimmy. He conned her out of her panties and her marriage for NOTHING. Jimmy's prison cell is a nicer place to live than where she was staying when I found her. She had several...uhm social afflictions because she had resorted to doing what she did with Jimmy for anyone with a dollar or a bottle. She was trying to drink herself to death over what she did to you. She never would have made it though, because the diseases would have probably killed her first if one of her customers hadn't."

"AND you two do have something in common," she said. "That baby in her belly is fine, and healthy still and it is one hundred percent yours."

I walked into the room and sat down. She was tapping her hands nervously on the table. She looked up at me and smiled. The first thing I noticed was that I saw a flash briefly of the old Heather in her eyes. At the same time I wondered how the hell her teeth got so yellow in this short a period of time.

"Hi, Robbie," she said excitedly. "I missed you so much." Then she broke down and started crying. "I messed us up didn't I Robbie?" I just nodded my head.

"Did Mrs. Hubbard tell you that we're going to have a baby? You're going to be a daddy, Robbie."

"Robbie, I've done some bad things. I know that. But I won't any more. Mrs. Hubbard says that when I get out she's going to get them to fix me. I'll look exactly the way I did before when you loved me so much. The three of us will buy our beautiful little house back and everything will be perfect. I don't need a lot of luxuries anymore Robbie. I just want back what we had. But first I have to work on getting out of here. They say that I have an addiction problem, but I really don't. I was just drinking and doing the drugs because they took away the pain Robbie. I didn't think I'd ever get you back. So I just wanted to go away and wait for you in heaven. I was sure that we could start all over again there and be together forever. And I wouldn't mess it up next time. But this is so much better, don't you think?"

I just sat there staring at her and listening to her babble. Part of me was disgusted and another part wanted to grab and her and just hug her despite the big sign on the walls about, "No contact allowed." Still another part of me wanted to run home and just hug the shit out of Katie and forget that this had ever happened.

Fortunately for me, the visiting period ended and she had to go back to doing whatever she did. I didn't ask and I really didn't want to know. I think I nodded and by doing that gave her the idea that I'd come back some time to visit her. If that nod had anything to do with what happened I am truly sorry but I wasn't thinking straight at the time.

All the way back to my motel, I yelled and screamed at Rhonda about how much I hated Jimmy. That motherfucker was the one who did that to her, to me too. He had ruined our lives for next to nothing. After I left the hospital, I was haunted by the meeting with Heather the whole drive back to the farm.

That first night back, Katie and I just cuddled. And really it was more a case of her cuddling me while I lay there and thought and cried and thought some more. It took me a few days to come back from that one. And I expected going to court for the divorce would be worse. Katie had promised to go with me for support. She was looking forward to the long drive as an adventure.

I told her that we'd fly and that got her even more excited. Katie had actually never left town except for a bus trip to Washington DC her senior year of high school.

Ten days after I got back, four days before we were due in court for my divorce, the call came. I was under the car swapping out the exhaust system. I wanted to see what the Mustang would sound like with one of those Pypes performance exhaust systems. The system I'd chosen was called the Pype Bomb.

Anyway, when the phone rang my hand slipped off the wrench and I smacked my hand against the exhaust hanger. Katie slid under the car and reached into my pocket and got my phone.

I have to give her credit, as jealous as she was she managed to remain semi-professional. "I'll get him for you," I heard her say icily. "Robbie, it's Mrs. Hubbard." Somehow she still managed to convey her true feeling though. When she said Hubbard it came out sounding like, "Whore-bird." But you have to give her the credit for trying.

"Hey Rhonda," I said smiling. "Only four days to go, huh?"

"Robbie, I don't even know how to begin to tell you this," said Rhonda.

"Rhonda, please don't tell me any shit about delays or Heather fighting the divorce," I said. I held the phone closer. "Katie will kill me..."

Rhonda cut me off. "Robbie, Heather had been fighting the divorce all along, but you don't have to worry about that anymore. They found her almost dead in her room early this morning. The doctors don't know for sure yet but they'd diagnosed her with high blood pressure a few weeks ago. This was an extremely stressful time for her with the divorce and the baby and her hopes of getting you back. An arterial wall weakened under the stress and she nearly bled out during the night. They think that it happened while she was asleep so she didn't suffer, she just never regained consciousness. At this point they don't know if the weakness in the arterial wall was always there or if it was due to the life she'd led before going into treatment, but either way it could have happened at any time of the day or night. I'm just glad that she didn't suffer. Even though they got her to the hospital before she died, there simply wasn't much they could do. We're lucky that the artery didn't rupture all at once because then..."

"What about the..." I choked out.

"The baby is old enough to survive on its own Robbie. That's why I called. You need to get your ass down here and get your son," she said.

I'd wanted Heather out of my life but not like this. Rhonda proved herself to be a really good friend. She handled all of the funeral arrangements. The worst part of everything was seeing Heather's parents at the funeral. It was a very small ceremony with only Rhonda, Josh, me and Heather's parents. Katie wanted to attend, but I thought that would be like pissing in Heather's and her parents' faces. They offered me a few words of condolence, but I think they felt worse than I did. After all they'd refused refuge to their own daughter, while supposedly keeping up the front of being good Christians.

Somehow though, despite not wanting to help Heather and me out while we were married and refusing to help Heather when she was in trouble, her parents wanted to fight me for custody of my son. I can still remember that day in court with the judge looking over all of the evidence and the reports from the social services people. He looked at me over his glasses and said, "Mr. Morrison, I am deeply and truly sorry for your losses during this tragedy. I can also see the kind of man you are. You will be a great father but I'm hesitant to give primary custody of an infant to a now single man. I think the best interest for the child would be to give you unlimited visiting rights and give custody to your in-laws with..."