Miranda the Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,530 Followers

I nodded.

"I haven't told you that I'm the chief witch of my coven."

"No. I'm not surprised. The way you control me I can't see you as anything else but a leader." I replied.

"As chief witch I have a problem. Someone is challenging my position and she is more interested in controlling people and getting power in the community. So far the coven has worked for the good of the community. We work for peace, harmony and good neighbourliness..."

"You make your coven sound just like the Chamber of Commerce!" I exclaimed.

"In a way, we are" Miranda replied seriously. "We keep evil influences away from the town. We try to prevent things like bullying and vandalism by diverting the thoughts of someone who wants to do unpleasant things. We have a small influence but we use it for good. My challenger wants to change our direction. She wants us to benefit more directly from our powers and gain wealth and status for the witches."

"Can you tell me who your challenger is?" I asked.

"I shouldn't, but I need your help. She is Sandra Jones."

I winced. Sandra Jones was the wife of the President of the Chamber of Commerce and a Justice of the Peace in her own right. She was already a powerful and influential member of the community - much more so than a couple of antique dealers.

"She will be a hard nut to crack." I commented.

"I know. She is nearly as powerful a witch as I am. She has more influence in the town and some of my coven have been tempted by her suggestions that we should get more out of being witches than just doing good."

"Is that really all you get out of it?"

"Well, no. We do get good sex out of it. We can increase the powers of our men and direct them towards pleasing us as well as themselves. A good sex life enhances our powers. I'm the only unmarried member of our coven at present. Sandra has been suggesting that I'm unmarried because I don't want to be. She implied that my powers are waning because I haven't been having sex. She's said that I'm more interested in seducing the other witches than in men."

"It doesn't seem that way to me. You've done a good job of seducing me." I smiled wryly.

"I didn't intend to seduce you so soon. I was prepared to wait for you. I wanted you in your own time but the crisis in the coven made me speed up the process. I had to have you now."

"I'm glad you did." I said, hugging her.

"I hope that your sister Emily won't be mad at me."

"Why should she be?"

"She wanted me to wait and not push you too hard. I have to tell you - I don't want to, but you have to know -" Miranda paused.

"Yes? What about Emily?"

"She's one of my coven."

"She is? My sister's a witch?" I was stunned. Emily was a nice kid. We got on well together even after her marriage. I suppose I shouldn't think of her as a kid. She was only two years younger than me, the same age as Miranda, but Emily had two daughters and a son, all at school.

"Yes. She's a good one and one of my staunchest supporters."

"I'm sure she'll forgive you. It's not as if you used witchcraft to attract me..." I stopped.

"I did! I used the attraction spell on my clothes - and on you."

Miranda looked miserable. I hugged her again.

"That spell wore off. You're not using any magic on me now, are you?"

"No." said Miranda in a small voice.

"That's it then. I love you. I don't need bewitching to want to be with you. I want to... " Then I stopped again. I had just been about to commit myself. I thought for a few seconds then made my mind up. I stood up, pulling Miranda to her feet.

"Stand there." I said.

"Why?" she asked. She was obviously puzzled.

"Please?"

"OK."

I dropped to one knee in front of her and took her right hand.

"Miranda, will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

She turned white. Her hand shook in mine. She looked down at me as if unable to believe what I had just asked. We remained posed for what seemed an eternity.

"Do you really mean it?" she asked in a very small voice.

"Yes." I said.

I asked her again.

"Miranda, will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

Her free arm whipped round my head and pulled it tightly to her.

"Yes!" she shouted "Yes, Joss! Yes!"

She dropped to her knees in front of me and kissed my face over and over with tears running down her cheeks. We hugged and kissed over and over again. I felt relief more than anything. I had staked everything on that question. Just before I asked it I had thought back over the whole time I had known Miranda from the time she and Emily had played together as toddlers. Never in that time had I known her do a mean or spiteful thing. She had been too close for me to appreciate. I knew that I wanted Miranda as a partner.

Chapter 6: Resolution

Miranda had agreed to be my wife. We had only been together for just over a day before I proposed. Yet I had no regrets. Miranda had been part of my life for all of hers. I had known her as my younger sister's playmate, school friend, and Emily's best friend as she had grown up. We may have been lovers for only a day but we had been acquaintances and friends for years.

"Tomorrow we'll buy you an engagement ring." I announced.

"We'll?" she queried.

"I'll buy it. We'll choose it together. I want it to be a ring that you'll want to wear."

"There's no need to wait until tomorrow." she said firmly "I know exactly the ring I want. It's in your shop."

"Oh? Which one?" I thought I knew.

"The Victorian gold band with inset diamonds that just happens to sit in the middle of your display. Doesn't it have an inscription inside?"

"Yes. The inscription reads "Two are stronger than one"."

"That's just how I feel. With you beside me I can face anything. Hand in hand we are more powerful than apart." Miranda grasped my hand and held it to her breast.

"How do you mean, more powerful?" I asked.

"Don't you know?"

"Well, we'll be a better business together than apart..."

Miranda kissed me. "Don't be silly! You are a wizard. I am a witch. Together we should be almost invincible."

"I'm a wizard?"

"Yes. It was almost inevitable since Emily is a witch. So is your mother. In her youth she was the head witch of her coven. Your father is a wizard. Didn't you know?"

"No. I knew they did some odd things together but I hadn't realised why."

"You are slow. Never mind. With my help and Emily's we'll soon have you using your powers."

"I'm worried about this. How do I know that my powers will be for good?"

"Of course they are. Emily and I, and your parents would have known if they weren't. You couldn't be yourself, Joss, if your powers weren't intended for the same ends as mine and Emily's."

I thought about this. What "powers" did I have? What could I do? Miranda was still holding my hand. She answered as if I had spoken directly to her.

"One of your powers is telepathy. When you think at me I can hear you inside my head. What else you can do we'll have to experiment and gradually teach you how to use aids such as spells."

I had another thought. I directed it at Miranda. Although it was Sunday we hadn't been to church. We usually did.

"We'll go tomorrow in the morning. We should make an appointment to see the Vicar anyway."

She'd answered my thought! This was amazing! I tried again. This time I thought, "When shall we have the wedding? and please answer by thought, not speech."

I heard Miranda's voice clearly inside me. "As soon as possible. We need to be together to defend ourselves and our community."

"Special licence?" I spoke aloud.

"We'll have to have an apparent reason to give out if we act that fast. Can you think of one?" she said.

"Yes. Emily's going on holiday in three weeks time taking her family. They are going to stay in a cottage for the whole school holiday so they won't be back until September. We want her at the wedding so we've brought the wedding forward. How'll that do?"

"Perfect! And we really DO want Emily at the wedding. She's going to be my Matron of Honour and her girls will be bridesmaids. All we need now is a Best Man for you."

"How about Emily's husband Dan?" I asked "I've been friends with him for years. That would keep it all in the family. He's competent and if he's in charge the whole wedding should go smoothly."

"He's ideal - if he'd do it. You know that he's a wizard as well?" added Miranda.

"What! It seems that the whole ****** town is either a wizard or a witch." I exclaimed.

"No. It's just that our parents are, our friends are - and our enemies."

"Oh yes. You've got Sandra Jones to deal with. No! We've got her to deal with."

"You are getting the idea, Joss. Your friends are my friends; your enemies are my enemies. My enemies are your enemies as well. Together we can beat them."

"Let's get together as fast as possible then. I'm going to my shop to get that ring NOW. It should be on your finger tonight!"

"That's a great idea but we'll go together."

So we did. We drove to my shop. There among the antiques I put the ring firmly on her finger. I locked the shop and we drove back to Miranda's cottage. Her ringed hand rested on my shoulder as I drove.

Chapter 7: Coupling

Miranda's cat greeted both of us when we returned. She wound herself in and out of our legs and then leapt into my arms purring loudly.

"See!" said Miranda "Even my cat approves of you."

"Is she your familiar?" I asked jokingly.

Miranda replied in a serious voice "Yes she is and no she isn't."

"What does that mean?"

Miranda giggled "I was pulling your leg. Blackie is just a cat. A good mouser and companion but nothing more. She's reminding me that it's her supper time. She thinks that making up to you might make me jealous."

"Does it?"

"Of course not. It just tells me that she wants something. Cats have simple needs."

So she fed the cat. While she did I sat thinking about us. Tomorrow apart from opening our shops we had to set arrangements under way for a wedding at high speed. When Miranda returned she sat beside me.

"You are too serious, Joss. Tomorrow we'll be busy but tonight..."

She pulled my hand on to her breast and held it there. I just had time to feel that her nipple was erect ... then I started changing again. She'd fooled me. Her other hand was in her skirt pocket so I'd be something small but what? As I shrank she pulled her hand out of her pocket clutching a stick-on bra cup.

She stripped with difficulty because she couldn't let go of me. When she was naked she stuck me on her right breast and the cup in her other hand was discarded. She pulled out another cup from her pocket and stuck it on her left breast. Of course! I was a copy of the right cup.

This time I was inside out. I didn't know why but all I could see was her breast. I couldn't see beyond her soft smooth skin. As she adjusted me her nipple filled my mouth. Filled it! She stroked me gently. Her breast grew warmer and the nipple enlarged. I was sucking as hard as I could but my mouth was stretched to its limits. She wasn't mothering me; she was filling me with her love. I was so engrossed with her breast that I actually didn't notice as I changed back. The nipple shrank, the breast came further and further into my mouth until I was lying on her lap with her breast pressing down from above.

Her legs wound around me as she moved me from her breast to her lips. Her glossy black hair enclosed my face as she lay on top of me. Her legs pulled me into her until I penetrated. Then we moved as one to her insistent need. She groaned into my mouth as she shuddered in passion. I found myself separated from our coupling and watching from above as we writhed together. I was a spectator to our lovemaking. I was fascinated at the sensation of being apart but together. Then Miranda's voice shouted in my head.

"Come back, Joss! Now!"

I dived into my body and then straight into orgasm. I erupted into Miranda. It was shattering! I'd been watching and then suddenly Miranda engulfed me. My consciousness went from detachment to full commitment. From outside us both to fully inside Miranda. She'd swallowed me whole! I was inside her body looking out as if I was behind her breasts and seeing through them. My body was wrapped in her being and every part of it was touching Miranda from the inside. She held me as if I was a baby in her womb - yet that wasn't quite it. A baby will eventually be born and be separate from the mother. I wouldn't. I was a permanent part of Miranda. Then I discovered that she was inside me. All of Miranda was part of me; all of me was part of Miranda. That realisation was too much. I fainted.

Chapter 8: Marriage is essential.

I came to with my head on Miranda's shoulder. She was stroking my hair gently.

"Did you feel it too?" I thought. I didn't have to think AT her any more.

"Yes" her thought replied. "I think that we are married now except..."

I spoke, breaking into her thought.

"I agree. Yet it is essential that we get married in church."

I don't know why I said that but I knew it was true.

Her reply was spoken as well.

"Yes. It is. I don't know how you knew but we HAVE to get married and before the next meeting of the coven. We have to be spiritually joined so "that it should never be lawful to put asunder those whom Thou by matrimony have made one"."

I recognised the words of the marriage service and I spoke more of it:

"Send Thy blessing upon these Thy servants: that they obeying Thy will, and always being in safety under Thy protection, may abide in Thy love until their lives' end: through Jesus Christ our Lord."

We chorused "Amen" together.

"Phew!" I said. "We've got to see the Vicar as early as possible tomorrow. There's a communion at seven a.m. We'll go."

"OK. We'll go. But now?" Miranda asked.

"Now I'm shattered. How about bed?"

"Yes. I'm ready for bed."

I detected a fleeting thought from her but ignored it. I should have known better!

Chapter 9: Bed and then...

We felt embarrassed at going to bed together. Why? We had been as intimate as we could be. Perhaps it was reaction against the powerful experience we'd been through.

Miranda changed in the bathroom. She came to the bedroom in a high-necked long white cotton night-dress. It looked like a copy of a Victorian one. It was voluminous and very demure. I had my pyjama trousers on. At this time of year I normally slept nude so the trousers were a concession to our newfound modesty.

We climbed into bed and she settled against my shoulder. Her night-dress wrapped around my legs. I felt warm and contented as I drifted off to sleep.

Later that night I woke in the middle of a transformation. I was shrinking into Miranda's hand. I peered up at her.

"Hello, Joss. Woken up, have you? I wanted you closer to me for the rest of the night so I decided to do something about it."

As she spoke her hand grew larger and larger until I was held in it. She sat up hauling up the massive folds of her night-dress to her waist to reveal her bush. Then she thrust me deep inside. I was a tampon.

I slid inside her warm cave and expanded. Her muscles settled around me and held me. It was warm, wet, dark. I couldn't DO anything so I relaxed and waited. I could hear her excited thoughts. She had really engulfed me! She was getting more and more excited because she had Joss wholly inside her physically not just emotionally. Her vagina squirmed about me with pulsating fervour. Then her thought came through clearly:

"Joss! You are mine. I'm never letting you go. You are now right inside me where you belong and there you'll stay!"

If I hadn't sensed the full meaning of her thought and its undercurrents I might have been worried. I didn't want to spend my whole life as a tampon. I was enjoying being one now, but for years? But I had the rest of the idea. She wanted me in her as a tampon for the rest of the night. She wanted me in her in the spiritual sense forever. She wanted both to last but also needed me to be beside her fighting evil together.

Then I lost contact with her thoughts as she surrendered herself to the enjoyment of possessing me. She had retreated into physical pleasure. I soon followed unable to withstand the eroticism of being wholly inside her as her sex compressed me and her juices swamped into me. I absorbed as much as I could before I drowned in them. They had soaked right through me from end to end.

For the rest of the night I lost myself in her. There was nothing beyond her vagina's walls. When she slept, so did I. When she stirred I was overwhelmed by her. When she climaxed, which she did again and again I was lost and even thinking was impossible.

All I could do was experience her passion. Once as she relaxed I thought that sensory deprivation might be something like this but this was sensory overload.

How long did it last? Hours, days, years - I couldn't tell. I had no reference points. When she was sleeping I was lulled by the pulse of her blood flowing through the walls around me. When she was enjoying me I was deafened, swamped, crushed, swallowed.

Her fingers crept in to find me and pulled me out. The light blinded me. While she still held me I couldn't change from the limp soggy remain that was left. Still holding me she muttered the spell.

I was standing before her soaked from head to toe in her juices. My hair was plastered flat. I was dripping litres on to the carpet.

"Good morning, Joss. I think you need a shower before we go to church."

She kissed me even though I was a revolting object.

Chapter 10 The Vicar

I took that shower and dressed formally for church.

The vicar looked at us quizzically as we joined Monday's usual tiny congregation. Afterwards he joked "Missed me yesterday?"

I replied "We were busy with other things. Now we need to talk to you."

The vicar's eyebrows lifted perceptibly at the word "we". He looked at our clasped hands.

"I think you do. Join me now for a cup of tea?"

"Yes, thank you. We will." Miranda answered for us.

The vicar's eyebrows twitched again. First I had spoken for both, now she had.

"You go on to the vicarage. I'll join you there as soon as I've changed."

"We'll wait for you here, if that's OK." I said.

"Certainly." the vicar replied.

We walked through the graveyard, pausing at our grandparents' graves that were close together. Our ancestors' graves were all around the church. Silently we both asked their blessing on our union. It seemed that they gave it.

The vicar walked up behind us in his everyday suit.

"It is good to remember those whose fight is done." he said.

We looked at each other, then back at him.

"Yes. I know. You two have a fight ahead of you. I'll be praying for you to win. Now, shall we go?"

We followed him to the vicarage. His wife seemed unsurprised that we had come. She left after pouring the tea for us.

"Well? You wanted to see me?"

We spoke as one.

"We want to get married."

"I do marriages," His eyes twinkled at us. "I presume you want to get married in our church."

"Yes" we chorused.

"As you are parishioners and regular attenders - except yesterday - for which I'll forgive you, there should be no problem."

I let Miranda speak.

"We need to get married as soon as possible," she blurted out.

The vicar's eyebrows lifted again. He looked pointedly at Miranda's slim figure.

"I can see that speed is not required for the usual reason."

I cut in.

"You said that we had a fight ahead of us. We have. We have to be together to be ready for that fight."

"Yes. And when is that fight?"

"In three weeks time." Miranda said.

"So soon? That doesn't give the three Sundays for the normal banns. It will have to be by a common licence. That can be done."

The vicar seemed amused by us.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,530 Followers
123456...8