Miranda the Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,529 Followers

"OK. Thank you. I'll tell the other local offices. I'll send them a fax today."

We left, satisfied that we had made a start to help Olive.

We took a taxi to the castle. We were still too full of breakfast. We spent several enjoyable hours there and called a taxi to take us back to the town centre. This time it was the same taxi driver that had recommended Olive. We tackled him about it.

"It's like this. Bert is a mate. I know, and most of the town know, that he was wrongly convicted. He was helping those poor ******** who are here, not bringing them in."

We told him that Olive needed guests to keep going.

He agreed to put the word round the taxi drivers. We'd put another straw in the wind to try to help Olive. We'd even got talking to some American visitors at the Castle and told them about the size of our breakfast.

Once we were in the town we looked for the Charity shops. Sometimes they could be useful sources of small antiques. We had both thought of other things that we could buy from Charity shops. In the first one, both our hands landed on the same item.

"Joss!" Miranda hissed at me. "You are not supposed to buy things like this."

"This" was a long white silk night-dress.

"I just thought..." I started to whisper.

Miranda cut in "Let me buy it. We need to talk - but not in here."

She bought it. We went into a coffee shop and sat in a quiet corner.

"Now, Joss," Miranda started "you wanted to buy something for me?"

"Yes. I thought you could use it."

"I had the same idea. Either you have to let me buy things like that, or you had better be on your own in the shop. It is embarrassing if you buy a night-dress with me present."

"I'll say it is."

"I meant embarrassing for me."

"Sorry, Miranda. I didn't think of that."

"So this is what we'll do. You go down the left side of the street, I'll go down the right, then we swap over. Then we meet back here. Is that OK with you?"

"I suppose so. I'd rather be with you."

"But then we wouldn't have any surprises for each other. Let's try it this today."

We did. We met back at the coffee shop after an hour. We were both carrying several bags and most of the charity shops had closed for the day. We sat back down in the same secluded corner.

"Phew!" Miranda puffed. "I miss my car. I could have unloaded several times."

"Me too. It is a nuisance to have to carry everything around. The bags get in the way in the next shop."

"I suppose we couldn't hire a car?"

"It might give us away. We would have to give our names and addresses and bank details."

"Oh yes. That could blow our "separate" trips. But I'd still like a car. If we go on shopping like this we'll have to have one."

"I wonder..." I said.

"Come on, out with it. I can see that you have a solution."

"Not today, perhaps, but tomorrow."

"Well?"

"We passed a car sales forecourt. They had some cheap trade-in cars at the back. One of those would be cheaper than hiring a car for three weeks and no paperwork to go through a bank. The registration details would go to Swansea and not come back for a month or two. The insurance I can arrange by telephone. I'd just add it as a second car. The cover note would go home to wait until I return. Emily is collecting my post but if anyone noticed it, it would look the same as any normal letter from my insurers. I think that would work..."

"Let's go for it, Joss. I'd like to explore this area while we are here. If we had a car we might even find some antiques."

"Whose antiques? That might be a cause of conflict between us. Are they yours or mine?"

"Don't be silly, Joss. Once we are married we should merge the businesses as well. Not yours, not mine, but ours. Our shops are side by side. We could put a door between them. Then either one of us could run both."

"I hadn't thought of that. It makes sense."

Miranda's hand reached under the table and held mine.

"Finish your coffee, Joss. I want to get back to Olive's and try out some of our purchases before dinner."

We struggled back to Mrs Owen's Bed and Breakfast. We saw no sign of her as we entered. We dropped our shopping in our room and went looking for Olive because we had forgotten to ask when dinner would be.

We reached the hall and Olive came out to see us. She was smiling and kissed us both on the cheeks.

"You've done it!" she said.

"Done what?" I asked.

"Told the Tourist Information Centre about me."

"We said we would, Olive."

"But the result is that I have four bookings for tonight, and thirty six more overnights booked for the next ten days. A few more days like this and I'll have to put up the "No Vacancy" sign."

Olive threw her arms round both of us and squeezed us in a hug.

"And one other thing is sorted out. You know the taxi driver who brought you here?"

I nodded.

"He's going to collect Bert from Canterbury Prison on Wednesday morning. So I don't have to worry about how Bert gets here. I didn't want him to have to make his own way here."

"I'm glad about that."

"I've been so excited that I'm sorry that dinner won't be ready for another hour. I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not, Olive. That gives us time to unpack our shopping." Miranda replied.

"See you in an hour then."

Olive went back towards the kitchen humming the Mozart aria "Batti batti".

Miranda and I smiled at each other. We clasped hands and went back to our room.

We decided to leave our purchases until after dinner so we discussed what we would do for the week. It was not very fruitful. Would we have a car? If we had, then we could visit a much wider range of attractions. If we had to rely on public transport then our options were very limited.

Dinner was very traditional. It was Brown Windsor soup followed by Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding. Olive had produced a mouth-watering sensation from these hackneyed recipes. We just enjoyed everything. The beef was succulent, the roast potatoes wonderfully crisp with melting insides, the Yorkshire Puddings were the best we had ever eaten. Our enjoyment showed and Olive basked in our approval. The pudding was a syrup sponge with custard. We had to decline the cheese board. We were too full and too satisfied.

After thanking Olive we went for a walk to Dover's seafront again. We strolled from one end to the other and back again just enjoying the gentle sound of the sea and the sight of the almost continuous procession of ferries. We came back to Olive's nearly at midnight.

We were too tired to explore our purchases so we climbed into bed. Miranda snuggled up to me and went to sleep with her head on my shoulder. Within a few minutes I was asleep as well.

I woke up wrapped around Miranda. She had turned me into her night-dress. I snuggled myself around her and held her tightly until she woke up.

"Hey, Joss, don't hold me so tight. You are supposed to cover me, not to wrap me up like an Egyptian Mummy."

I relaxed and stroked her body. I slithered around her breasts and tickled her nipples. She was getting more and more aroused as I worked on her. Her nipples were totally erect when I was transformed back lying underneath her but upside down. My fingers were gripping her nipples and my head was buried between her legs probing with my tongue. Her hands clamped on the back of my head and forced me deeper. Then she let go and a small trickle of her juices slid into my mouth. I swallowed and then gasped as her lips covered my erection and sucked. She bobbed up and down my shaft and ground her pussy over my face. I came into her hungry lips and spluttered as her trickle became a small flood across my mouth and nose.

Miranda rolled off me.

"That was a nice way to wake up. Thank you, Joss."

"Thank YOU, Miranda. How did you..? No, I'd suppose I ought not to ask."

"Ought not to ask what, Joss?" She winked at me.

"Ought not to ask how you came to be so good..."

"Perhaps I read about it in a book?"

"Perhaps you did."

I didn't want to know. I just appreciated what she'd done to me. We were not virgins. We had experience but in a small community we were safer if we did not name names.

Chapter 13 Buying a Car

After another full breakfast we decided that if we were going to get a car then we should do it now. We walked to the used car lot and wandered around the old trade-ins. We were left alone for at least ten minutes before the lot owner came over to us. He looked puzzled.

"Are you sure you are looking at the right part of my stock?" he asked. "I have many good value cars, but these are the older ones that kids usually buy as their first motors."

"I know," I replied "We have reasonable cars but we are unexpectedly in Dover for a couple of weeks without them. We thought that buying an old car would be cheaper than hiring for that time."

"I see. It might be. It depends on the insurance. You already have insurance on your other car?"

"Yes. I thought I could put another car on it for a couple of weeks."

"You probably could. It shouldn't cost much more than the administration fee. What sort of car have you got?"

"I've got two. A sports car and an MPV."

"I've just got an MPV," added Miranda.

"Which models?" the salesman asked.

We told him. He nodded.

"In that case your insurers might let you have cover free. Now let us see what might suit you. You just want the car for two or three weeks? And reliability would be more important than long term viability?"

I nodded.

"Then I think I have just the thing. It is a very old Volvo estate. It is taxed and tested for a month but it has terminal rust from the sea. The last owner kept it on the seafront and it was frequently covered by spray. Mechanically it is very sound but the bodywork needs far too much work. It isn't worth the work to repair the rust, but everything works. It isn't out here. It is at the back of the workshop. I was thinking of breaking it for the engine and gearbox but it is such an old model that I doubt even breaking is viable. Come and have a look."

We followed him through a passageway between his office and the workshop. There it was. The shape gave its age. The wings had several holes covered with duct tape. The sunroof was sealed with duct tape. I peered through the dirty windows. Inside looked immaculate.

The salesman opened the door and released the bonnet (hood). The engine compartment was clean and oil free. The six cylinder engine looked almost factory fresh. He shut the bonnet again, sat in the driver's seat and started the car. It purred into life. I looked back at the exhaust. No blue smoke. He grinned.

"I told you it was mechanically sound. Bodily? Not a hope."

"How much?" I asked.

"As it is? One hundred pounds. Make it another fiver and we'll clean the outside so you can see out. Take us about an hour to do that. What do you think?"

I looked at Miranda. She nodded.

"Yes, thank you. We'll take it, and the clean."

"OK. If you go to the office, I'll get one of the lads to start cleaning it. We can sort out the paperwork in no time."

Miranda and I walked to the office. The salesman went into the workshop. He joined us in a minute.

I signed the documentation, paid the one hundred and five pounds, then we left, intending to return in an hour.

"Are you sure that this is safe?" Miranda asked. "He knows your address now."

"If the others can find us on a used car lot in Dover when they think we are out of the country, then they can find us anywhere and leaving home was a waste of time." I replied. "Now to arrange the insurance."

I dialled my insurers on my mobile (or rather Emily's). They made it very easy. It cost me fifteen pounds to get temporary cover for both of us to drive the Volvo for thirty days. The girl at the call centre laughed when I told her the value. The cover was fully comprehensive, like that on my other cars, but the excess was two hundred pounds - twice the value of the Volvo.

Miranda and I explored a different part of Dover's shopping area. We found two charity shops close together. We visited both, passing each other in between. We met up again with two bags each.

"What did you get?" she asked. "I thought I had got everything worthwhile in the shop I visited first."

"I'm not saying, it would spoil the surprise."

"I suppose it would. Shall we have a coffee? We still have some time before the car is ready. We can discuss what we will do with the rest of the day now we have a car."

We went to a coffee shop. We agreed that it would be sensible not to go too far until we were sure about the car, so we decided to go to Sandgate, just beyond Folkestone, which has a number of antique shops but we had never been there.

We collected the Volvo, drove to a garage and filled the tank. Then we took the A20 out of Dover, went around Folkestone's town centre to the A259 towards Sandgate. In Sandgate I parked the car and we started to walk along the main street.

Yes, there were a number of antique shops, some of whose names we recognised, but almost all were shut or required a telephone call if you wanted to see the stock. There was one open but Miranda hurried me past the door.

"What...?" I protested.

"Keep walking!" she hissed at me.

A few yards further on she dragged me into a side street leading to the sea. We stopped at the sea wall.

"Joss. That was a near disaster. In the only shop that was open the dealer is one of my customers. He would have recognised me. I think he is one of your customers as well. It would be bad enough if he recognised one of us, but both of us together and looking like honeymooners as Olive puts it - he couldn't keep that quiet."

"Oh ****," I said, "That means we have to avoid all antique shops. What are we going to do? I thought that we could put a fair amount of antiques in a Volvo estate."

Miranda flung her arms around my shoulders and kissed me hard. When she let me breathe again she said:

"It looks as if we have to have a real holiday. If we look like honeymooners, then let's behave as if we are."

I looked at her. Her eyes were shining and she smiled at me.

"Yes. How do honeymooners behave, exactly?"

Miranda laughed. "They spend most of their time in bed. When they are not in bed they wrap themselves around each other like this."

Her arms circled my waist. She snuggled up to me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I think I might enjoy this," I said, returning her hug.

"Then we should leave Sandgate now, before any dealer recognises us. I think we can get back to the car along the sea wall without passing any shops."

We did. As soon as we were in the Volvo Miranda reached inside one of the carrier bags and produced a silk headscarf. She wrapped it over her forehead and tied under her hair at the back. She had never worn a headscarf that way. She passed me a flat checked cap. I put it on. I never wore flat caps.

We drove West from Sandgate along the A259 to the outskirts of Hythe. We took the road by the sea wall and parked. Then we walked arm in arm along the almost deserted promenade towards the Martello Towers. We walked a long way but the towers still seemed in the far distance so we turned round and walked back to the car.

We sat down.

"Is there anywhere really quiet and secluded near here?" Miranda asked.

I thought for a few seconds.

"Yes. I'll just check a map."

I looked at the map that had been left in the glove compartment.

"Yes. About ten or fifteen minutes away."

"Then go there. I want to show you my purchases."

I shrugged my shoulders. What was Miranda up to?

I drove up the hill away from Hythe, crossed the M20 and climbed again. Soon I turned off the minor road into woodland. There was the forest car park marked on the map. I pulled into a space screened by bushes.

"This do?" I asked.

"Just right. Now, do the rear seats fold down?"

"Probably they still do. I'll try."

It was a struggle because the seats hadn't been folded for some time but I managed it. Then I remembered that I had purchased a couple of blankets to sit on if we had a picnic. I spread them out over the flat area in the back of the Volvo.

"Madam, your command is fulfilled."

"Thank you, sir. Climb in the back."

We got in and lay down. There was enough room for me to lie flat. Miranda rolled on top of me and kissed me. I responded. One thing led to another. Soon we were naked under a blanket and she was riding me to a climax. I was trying to hold back so that she came first but she grabbed her head scarf and covered my face with it. Even though she had only worn it for a few hours it was full of her scent. That did it! I could not hold on and thrust hard into her. As I relaxed I was aware of her hands reaching into a bag of her purchases.

Then I was being changed. It is always an unpleasant sensation but the rewards Miranda gives me make me endure it. What was I to be this time?

"While you were in one of the Charity shops I visited Dover's sex shop. How do you like yourself as a dildo?"

I was. I barely had time to appreciate what she had done before she thrust me deep inside her. I heard her faintly.

"It came with a harness. Once I get it on you will be held in place and I can wear you under my clothes."

I felt a leather pad pushing at my base. I slid wholly inside her. Then I was aware of her getting dressed. I was deafened by the sound of her pulse and squeezed by her muscles. I could feel her movements as she climbed out of the back of the car, adjusted the driving seat and started the car.

This was weird. Miranda wholly enclosed me yet aware of her movements as she drove. I liked it whenever she depressed the clutch to change gear. Each time she pushed the clutch the walls of her vagina contracted around me as she tensed her leg.

She talked at me as she drove. She was very faint until I remembered my telepathic powers. Using them I could think at her and hear her reply as clearly as if we were side by side in a quiet room.

"Why?" I asked.

"It is safer if we are not seen together, at least while we look as we do. We are too recognisable. I'm going back to Hythe to have a make-over. Then if we are seen together they might recognise you but not me. You are single so if you are seen with a woman, who is NOT me, no one will think anything of it. You might be bored waiting for me but I do not think you mind being in there, do you?"

"No, Miranda. I love being inside you. As a dildo I can do things that I had better not try while you are driving. I think I will wait until you are being made-over."

"Don't do too much even then, please, Joss. I don't want to jump out of the chair."

"OK. I'll consult you before doing anything. You have only to think at me, not talk."

"That's what I'm doing now. I stopped talking when you started using telepathy. Hold it. I am approaching Hythe. I need to park. I'll "talk" again when I've done it."

I waited. As she parked the car she pressed the clutch over and over. I nearly came by the time she had wriggled the Volvo into a space.

"Joss! I could feel you getting over excited. I nearly hit the car behind."

"Sorry, Miranda. Your movements are nearly too much for me."

Then she got out of the car and started walking. That did it. I climaxed over and over again, yet because I was a dildo I never lost my hardness. I was almost unconscious from ecstasy when she entered a beauty salon. I wasn't aware of what she said to the receptionist.

While she was being treated to a new hair style and makeover I tried to arouse her. Her thought almost screamed in my head to stop. I relaxed and dozed for a couple of hours. I was still asleep when she withdrew me after finding a quiet car park.

Even I found it difficult to recognise the new Miranda. Her hair was softly waved with dark red highlights. Her make up was subtly different yet totally unlike anything she had used before. She had changed into a flowing summer dress with a white leather belt emphasising her curves. This Miranda was incredibly attractive.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,529 Followers
1...345678