Miranda the Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,530 Followers

"I don't think she'll give up that easily. She is a determined lady used to getting her own way. I think we need to be careful."

"I agree that she needs watching but we are safe for a while. Come here." I grabbed Joss and kissed him hard while reclining the settee.

Then things happened.

The settee reclined abruptly and its arms whipped round us clamping us tightly.

"Joss!" I yelled before my voice was silenced by a "hand" clamping across my mouth. Peering sideways I could see that he was gagged as well.

I heard someone wearing high heels walk into the room. She stood over us. It was Sandra. She was holding a remote control.

"Hello Miranda and Joss," she said in a normal voice as if we were meeting socially. "You were right, Joss, to say that I wouldn't give up easily. While you two were away I had the settee modified so that I control it. Unfortunately for you two it will malfunction and you will die as the result of a bizarre sexual experiment. Shame, isn't it."

She pressed a button on the remote control. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the bowl poise itself over Joss's face before it replaced the gagging hand and clamped over his mouth and nose. I knew that Joss was being facesat by a full sized model of my lower body. If it stayed there he would survive only as long as he could hold his breath.

"Now you, Miranda."

The other bowl poised over my face.

"I've adjusted this one so that it will eventually grow thicker and wider. I don't know whether you'll suffocate before or after your mouth is ripped apart. I'm sorry I won't be around to see it. Don't worry yet. I've set the controls so that both of you can breathe to survive for at least the next hour. That gives me time to arrange a cast-iron alibi for the time when this machine goes wrong and kills you both. Enjoy the next hour. It's the last hour you'll have. Bye!" I heard Sandra's high heels tapping as she left. Despite myself I was being excited by having "Joss's" tool filling my mouth. I could hear him snorting for breath beside me as his nose had been temporarily released. So Sandra hadn't lied. We would survive for a while.

I thought hard. There must be a way that I could use my powers. I reviewed all the possibilities but the only option I could think of was the spell to transform myself and I'd never tried it. If it didn't work or if I couldn't move myself when transformed we were as good as dead.

I decided that I had to act now before repeated orgasms made me weak. I grabbed a fold of my long skirt in my fingers and thought the spell. I felt the wrenching transformation that Joss had complained about. It was unpleasant. Not something I'd willingly go through often. I resolved to transform Joss less frequently and reward him properly afterwards - if we survived. The "arms" of the settee were no longer holding me now that I was just an empty long satin skirt. I tried moving and found it easy. I slid off the settee to the floor. I moved across to the power plug in the wall but I couldn't exert enough grip with slippery satin to pull it out.

I should have transformed myself back but I wasn't thinking straight. I had to save Joss. I slithered over to the settee and lifted my hem over his head. As the bowl lifted to allow him to breathe through his nose I slipped under it. Then I eased down between the bowl and his mouth. I arched upward forcing the bowl away from his face.

Then I tried enlarging myself. It worked. I grew to twice the original size of the skirt. As I did I slid down and around Joss, forcing the settee's arms away from him. Joss crawled out of the tunnel I'd made and over to the power plug. As he pulled it out of the wall the settee's arms and bowls retracted back into their concealed positions. I slumped into a heap of satin.

"Miranda!" Joss shouted. "Turn yourself back!"

He gathered me, as the skirt, into his arms. I was tired but I had enough effort left to think the spell. I found myself naked and hugged closely. Joss kissed me hard.

"Thank you," he said. "You saved us from Sandra this time."

It was true. I had taken a huge risk but we were alive. We had won a battle with Sandra at the coven and survived her revenge. We still had to win the war.

What could she or we try next...? Halloween will soon be upon us.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,530 Followers
1...345678