Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though he was too sexually excited to be patient with his mother, he summoned his patience.

"I don't know," she said. "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea."

No frigging way. He refused to allow his mother to back out now. If he had to strip her naked himself, she was getting naked.

"We could undress down at the beach," he said. "I can hold up a towel around you. Trust me, no one will see you but me," he said imagining holding a towel around his mother while peering down the towel and peeping at her body as she stripped naked.

She rolled her eyes, sighed, and made a sour face.

"A lot of good you holding up a towel will do me when I'll be naked on a nude beach with a crowd of middle aged naked men ogling my naked body," she said with a little laugh.

Any time she said the word naked, he couldn't help but think of his mother naked. Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't wait to see his mother naked. Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't wait for his mother to see him naked too.

"Then, you tell me," he said staring at her as if she was already naked. "Where would you be more comfortable undressing?"

He looked at her in the way he looked at her when she promised him something but broke her promise to him. He hoped she didn't change her mind about stripping off her clothes. He hoped she didn't change her mind about allowing him to see her beautiful, naked body. He couldn't wait to see his mother's naked tits, ass, and pussy. Hoping that she'd touch it, wrap her fingers around it and stroke it before sucking it and fucking it, he couldn't wait to show his mother his cock, his big, erect prick.

She stared down at the water. As if in a hypnotic daze, she looked straight ahead before looking from left to right and back left again. Obviously, in the way she was staring off to the left, with that side of the beach not nearly as inhabited by naked, older men, as was the beach straight ahead and the right side of the beach, she obviously found a secluded spot way off in the distance.

"What if we walked the beach to look for a secluded spot at the far end, a spot away from everyone? I'd like to find a place away from all of those men who look like perverts to me," she said pausing to look up at naked men who intermittently walked by their car.

While staring at the men's nakedness, she made a sour face before she made eye contact with her son to give him a sexy smile. Seemingly she was trying to convince him to give her more privacy as much as he was trying to convince her to strip off her clothes.

"Okay," he said happy to oblige his mother any way he could to get her naked.

At this point, he'd say anything to finally see her naked. He'd do anything and take her anywhere as long as she'd strip off her clothes. Then, she said something he never expected her to say. If he was drinking coffee, he would have spit it out all over himself.

"Just in case we get romantically intimate, I'd like to have some privacy," she said touching his hand with her fingertips while biting her lip. "I don't want everyone to watch us having sex."

Romantically intimate like in sex? The word sex echoed in his head as if his cranium was a brass gong and she had just struck it with a mallet. Sexxxxxxxxxx!

'What? Romantic intimate? What does she mean by getting romantically intimate? Does she mean sex? Sex...sex...sex.'

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. With him fearing that his mother wouldn't even strip naked, now his mother wants to have sex with him. Trying his best to remain calm, his brain was screaming sex while his cock was already throbbing with the thoughts of his mother not only seeing his stiff prick but also touching, stroking, sucking, and fucking his erect cock. With her just propositioning him, he couldn't believe she progressed from not wanting to attend a nude beach, to not wanting to strip off her clothes, and now to wanting to have sex with him on the beach.

If it wasn't enough that he'd be seeing his mother naked, now she's thinking about having sex with his naked body. Now he completely understood why she wanted to picnic somewhere more secluded. She didn't want an audience of middle aged, perverted men watching them having sex, sex sex. She didn't want an audience of middle aged, perverted men seeing her naked, naked, naked.

'Sexxxxxxxxxx,' screamed through his head. As if he suddenly had Tinnitus, ringing in his ears, his body was tingling while his head was echoing sex. 'Fuck me. This is the best day of my life,' thought Joey.

* * * * *

Until the beach grew more crowded, most people fell out of their cars, walked a short distance, and found a place closest to their vehicles. Seemingly no one wanted to walk very far in the hot sun while lugging all of their stuff. Obviously, by the obese condition of many of the Nude Day beach goers, who were mostly older, middle aged, Caucasian men with pot bellies and shrunken cocks, most people didn't like to walk. The only men who were in shape were the gay men who more noticed him when walking by their car than they noticed his mother. Most people were content to remain by the pathway that led down to the beach to watch people come and go while ogling their naked bodies.

Only, as if she was a novice stripper on stage at an impromptu, live sex show, Betty refused to strip naked. Seemingly, stripping naked in front of her son is one thing but stripping naked in front of others is something else and something that she seemingly hadn't considered with being at a nude beach. Basically a modest and moral woman, she refused to be ogled, leered at, and sexually molested by strange men she didn't know and had never met. Obviously, she didn't want anyone but her son visually raping her.

If any man was going to ogle her naked body, that man would be her son and only her son. She may be on the way to be a sexy, naked slut and an incestuous whore, but she was only a sexy, naked slut and an incestuous whore for her son and no one else. Willing to walk all the way down to the end of the beach, obviously, even though this was a nude beach, she didn't want anyone else to see her naked. Obviously, she wanted to have a modicum of privacy so that they could not only strip naked but also to have sex, sex, sex.

They gathered their things, umbrella, picnic basket, and blankets and started walking away from the crowd of naked men. Instead of walking straight down closer to the water where most of the men and everyone else seemed to congregate or instead of walking to the right where most people turned, they turned left. Continuing to walk until everyone looked like tiny specks on the horizon, they walked for what seemed like more than a mile before stopping. Nearly at the end of the beach before hitting all of the big rocks, totally alone, there was no one else there but them. As if she was defending a fortress or was a Mama bear defending her cub, she could see anyone coming from the opposite direction for more than a mile. Except for a few stranglers in the distance who ran the beach each way, back and forth, they had the privacy that she seemingly needed to undress, to get naked, and to have sex with her son.

Joey helped spread out the beach blankets and found several rocks to hold the blankets in place. He set up the umbrella to protect his mother from the sun that already promised to be hot. An unexpected surprise for him, as soon as his mother sat down on the blanket Indian style, she flashed him an up skirt view of her white, bikini panties. With the hem of her short skirt nearly up to her crotch, he had an uninterrupted view of her panties. Normally putting her hand there to deny him a look at her panty clad pussy, this time she didn't. Seemingly this time, she wanted to show him as much of her panties as he wanted to see.

This time, giving him a good, prolonged, up skirt view of her panties and her panty clad crotch, she immodestly and immorally sat as if she was seated in a yoga position, albeit while wearing a short skirt. This time, instead of looking away and pretending that she didn't notice him staring at her and ogling her, she watched him staring between her legs. This time, with their intentions to get naked anyway, there was no embarrassment or shame in her showing her son her panty clad pussy. What's the use of feigning her modesty over flashing him her panties if she was about to get naked with her son anyway?

An incurable voyeur, especially when it came to his mother, Joey stared between his mother's legs as if she was already naked and as if he had never seen her panties in an up skirt or up nightgown before. Taking the lead, this was it, this was really it, he unbuttoned his shirt while watching his mother unbutton her blouse. He had his entire shirt unbuttoned in the time it took his mother to unbutton one button of her blouse. Taking her time to unbutton one slow button at a time, looking from herself to look at him, she looked down to see what she could see of herself and what Joey could see of her with each unbuttoned button. Making her Nude Day at the nude beach ever so much more erotic and sexually arousing, Betty gave her son a slow, sexy, sensuously seductive striptease.

Once her blouse was unbuttoned, teasing him, enticing him, and seemingly seducing him with her big, brown eyes, her sexy smile, and her incestuous actions, she looked down to see all that Joey was seeing. Clearly he could see the tops of her meaty breasts, her long, lovely line of cleavage, her low cut, sexy bra, and the impressions her big nipples made through her brassiere. If judging her by her erect nipples and by her continuing to flash her son her panties, it was no secret that she was just as sexually aroused as he was. It was no secret that she was enjoying stripping off her clothes in front of her son as much as he was enjoying watching his mother undress. Two peas in a pod and cut from the same cloth, seemingly they were the sexual match for one another.

Not wasting any time, Joey kicked off his sneakers, removed his socks, his tee shirt, and stood to remove his jeans. He was so sexually excited to show his mother his cock that his fingers were trembling. In a panicked rush with his jeans down around his ankles, tripping on the blanket and nearly falling over, he removed his jeans. Now dressed in just his briefs, his huge erection that tented his white, cotton briefs promised to peek out the top of the elastic band or escape through his pee hole.

With his mother staring at the impossible to miss side profile of his erect, underwear clad cock, Joey gave her a sex crazed, incestuous look of sexual lust before turning to face his mother. He not only wanted his mother to see his cock but also he wanted to see her first reaction to seeing his cock. Not wasting any time, in one quick downward slide, he removed his underwear and exposed his erect prick, his dark brown pubic hair, and his hanging testicles to his mother.

As if never having seen an erect prick before, Betty stared at her son's cock in the way that Joey stared at her panties, cleavage, and bra. Seemingly, seeing her son naked meant as much to her as it did to Joey soon to be seeing his mother naked. The more his mother stared at his exposed prick, the longer and harder his cock grew, and the more eager that Joey became to see his mother naked. With her driving him crazy with her slow, sexy, and sensuously seductive striptease, he couldn't wait to see his mother topless and then naked.

Topless, topless, topless, he was finally going to see his mother topless. He was finally going to see her big tits, her areolas, and her nipples. Naked, naked, naked, he was finally going to see his mother naked. He was finally going to see her ass and her pussy.

"You have a big cock, Joey," said Betty as her excuse to continue to stare at her son's erection. "You have a much bigger prick than your father," she said ogling his cock in the way that he'd soon be ogling his mother's topless and/or naked body.

Betty looked around to make sure there was no one approaching and no one nearby watching her before removing her unbuttoned blouse. Taking her sweet time, she folded it and neatly put it on the blanket beside her as if she was straightening a store display. Joey watched his mother reach to her side to unbutton and unzip her short skirt. Then, without standing and calling attention to herself, she lifted her butt and shimmied her skirt down to remove her skirt from beneath her shapely ass.

In the way she folded her blouse, she folded her skirt too. She put her skirt on top of her blouse and picked up a rock. She wiped the rock clean of sand with her towel before putting the rock on top of her skirt and blouse to hold them in place. She stared at her son staring at her.

Sitting there before her son in just her panty and bra, no doubt sexually teasing him enough to drive him mad with incestuous lust, she had taken her time in removing her blouse and skirt and folding them. Oddly enough, even though he enjoyed seeing his mother in her bra and panty, he more enjoyed seeing an up skirt peek of her panty or a down blouse view of her bra and cleavage. There was something so erotic about seeing something of his mother's body that he shouldn't see. There was something more sexually exciting about seeing something that was forbidden and otherwise hidden from view.

Seemingly it was more sexually exciting to see bits and pieces of his mother than to see all of her. He wondered if he'd feel the same way when she was topless and/or naked. He wondered if he'd think she looks better in her underwear than she does topless and/or naked. No doubt, he'll be finding that out soon.

Seemingly paranoid, ashamed, and/or embarrassed, she looked down the length of the beach again to make sure that no one was coming. With them nearly at the end of the beach, she only had to look the one way. She only had to look to her right to monitor the entire beach. Satisfied that they were alone and oxymoronic that they assumed that they had some modicum of privacy on a public, nude beach, she reached around herself and unhooked her bra. If he had his druthers, curious to see them staring at her while enjoying her naked body, he would have preferred other men seeing his mother naked too. Yet, settling for him alone seeing her naked, he had no complaints.

'Oh, my God,' thought Joey gulping down his sexual excitement as if he just taken a shot of tequila.

As if there was a silent drumroll and stripper's music going through his head, unblinkingly staring at her, Joey sat in front of his mother while watching her remove her brassiere. A long time coming, after years of sexually and incestuously lusting over his mother, he couldn't wait to see her naked tits, her naked ass, and her naked pussy. Having imagined them plenty enough times before while masturbating and visualizing them, he couldn't wait to see the sexy shape of her naked breasts. Having dreamt of them and jerked off over them enough, he couldn't wait to see her areolas and her nipples. Having sexually fantasized over them enough while playing with himself, he couldn't wait to see her ass and to know if she was trimmed, bald, or bushy.

Sliding her bra straps from her shoulders, one shoulder at a time, she held her bra cups in place with her hands while staring at her son. Seemingly, she was getting off on his reaction to her stripping as much as he was getting off in seeing his mother removing her clothes. As if they were errant ping pong balls, Joey's eyes bounced up to make eye contact with his mother and then bounced down to stare at her bra clad breasts. Up and down his eyes bounced while watching and waiting for his mother to remove her bra.

In the way she took her sweet time removing her clothes and folding them, she took her sweet time removing her bra too. Then, she slowly removed one bra cup before removing her other bra cup. As if he had never seen naked breasts before, indeed he had never seen his mother's naked breasts before. In the way that his mother stared at his naked cock, Joey stared at his mother's naked breasts. He couldn't believe his eyes. Within just a horny hand's reach, his mother's C cup breasts were right there before him.

With her having quite the rack, she had beautiful breasts. Seemingly firm and shapely, he couldn't wait to reach out his hand and touch his mother's breasts. He couldn't wait to feel and fondle her big tits and to finger and suck her huge nipples. Only, first things first, holding his breath while not believing that she'd really strip totally naked, he watched her stare up at him before tucking her manicured fingertips in the band of her panties. As she did with her skirt, she lifted her butt and slowly slid her white, bikini panties down and off her beautiful, naked body.

'Oh, my God. Fuck me. I don't believe this,' he excitedly thought.

Transforming herself into someone else as soon as she stripped herself naked, as if she was no longer his mother but his girlfriend and lover, his mother's trimmed, black pussy was there for him to see. He couldn't believe he was seeing her tits and her pussy. Now planning on lagging a step behind her when they walked down to the water together, he couldn't wait to see her ass too.

With him seeing his mother naked and with her seeing him naked too, he's never been as sexually excited as he was now. If ever he was going to have a premature ejaculation, this would be the day but, he's not a prepubescent teen anymore, he's a man. He silently stared at her naked breasts before asking her his personal, sexual question.

"May I?"

With her being his mother and with him giving her his respect, instead of reaching out his horny hand to just grope her, he felt compelled to ask her permission to sexually touch her. Betty looked to where her son was staring before returning him her proud look. It was obvious to him that his mother liked her big breasts as much as he liked her big breasts.

"You may touch me," she said inhaling a big breath to push out her breasts as if she was Haley Berry in 007's, Die Another Day. "Just don't finger my nipples."

Joey touched his mother's breasts. He felt his mother's C cup tits. Obeying her wishes, he fondled and gently squeezed her big boobs while purposely avoiding touching her nipples. Not an easy thing to do, to avoid touching her nipples when they were so prominently there and when his sexual lust was so strong, nonetheless he controlled himself by temporarily obeying his mother's wishes.

"May I finger your nipples Mother?"

Joey looked from his mother's breasts to look up at her pretty face.

"I'd rather you not," she said with an awkward smile that told him that she wished he would finger her nipples.

He stared at her breasts and her nipples. Her nipples were already fairly erect. He wondered if her pussy was as wet as her nipples were erect and as his cock was obviously hard.

"Why can't I touch your nipples Mother?"

Not waiting for her to answer and not taking no for an answer, he purposely disobeyed his mother. He slid a slow hand across her nipple, first one way and then the other way. Continuing to slide a slow hand, he did the same to her other nipple. Then, watching her reaction to his sexual disobedience, he fingered her nipples, first one and then the other. Pinching them, pulling them, turning them, and twisting them in between his thumb and index finger, as if they were mini cocks, he watched her nipples immediately erect themselves bigger and harder.

"Joey," she said breathlessly. "Oh, my God," she said fluttering her eyelashes. "Because my nipples are one of my erogenous zones, if you continue fingering my nipples in the way you're doing now, you'll get me sexually excited," she said staring down at her son's engorged prick. "And if you get me sexually excited, I swear to God that I'll suck your cock."