Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey's jaw dropped while imagining his mother blowing him.

"You say that as if there's something wrong with you sucking my cock Mother," he said.

Joey stared at his mother staring at him.

"There is something seriously wrong with me sucking your cock," she said seemingly trying to make sense of a nonsensical situation while trying to maintain a standard of acceptable decorum between her and her son. "With you always wanting more and never satisfied with all that you have, I know you. If I blew you, not satisfied with just a motherly blowjob, you'd want to cum in my mouth and you'd want me to swallow your cum," she said.

Joey smiled.

"Again, you say that as if there's something wrong with that," he said.

She rolled her eyes and sighed while a naughty smile escaped her lips.

"If I blew you now, once we were home, you'd want me to blow you all of the time. You'd want to make love to me and maybe even fuck me whenever you wanted," she said. She twirled her black hair between her fingers while seemingly becoming more sexually aroused with the thoughts of her son fucking her any time he wanted. "If I gave you what you sexually wanted now, I'd no longer be your loving mother. I'd be your sexy bitch. I'd love to have sex with you any time you wanted."

She said those things about him making love to her and fucking her any time that he wanted as if she wanted him to make love to her and as if she wanted him to fuck her any time he wanted. Seeing through her and ignoring her feigned protestations, he looked at her with a shit eating grin as if he already knew her sexual intentions and incestuous agenda.

"Again, mother, you say me wanting to cum in your mouth and watch you swallow my cum as if there's something wrong with that," he said with a little laugh. "Besides, I'd love for you to be my sexy, MILF of a bitch."

She rolled her eyes again while sighing loudly and heavily.

"I'm your mother, Joey, and you're my son," she said trying to maintain her motherly role. "I'm not some whore you picked up in a bar. Isn't it enough that we're sitting on a nude beach naked in celebration of Nude Day on my birthday? Must I blow you too to make you happy and sexually satisfy you?"

With the both of them already knowing the answer to her question, he wondered if that was just a rhetorical question. Seemingly it was a question that neither volunteered an answer. Unable to hide her sexual excitement, Betty looked away from her son to look down the beach before looking out at the water. Without any doubt in his horny mind, he knew she wanted to suck his cock. It was obvious to him that his mother wanted to blow him. Yet, with them already naked, it was up to Joey to say the right thing to persuade his mother to have sex with him. It wasn't enough that he was celebrating her birthday, on a nude beach naked, and on Nude Day. Now he wanted to have sex with her too, especially after she hinted that she had thoughts of having sex with him when they were in the car.

* * * * *

He'd love nothing more than for his mother to give him a blowjob. He'd love nothing more than to cum in her mouth while he fondled her big breasts, fingered her huge nipples, and watched her swallow his cum. Only, he suspected his mother wanted more than that. He suspected his mother wanted more than just giving him a blowjob. He suspected that his mother wanted him to give her sexual satisfaction too. Taking her hint, for him to get what he so wanted later he needed to sexually satisfy her now. He suggested his sexual proposition.

"Instead of you sucking my cock Mom, what if I ate your pussy," said Joey staring at his mother's glistening cunt. "What if I fingered you and licked you? What if I gave you an orgasm?"

She gasped her sexual excitement and fanned her face with her hand. She turned her head from looking at the water to gaze at her son with sexual arousal. She flashed her a big smile. She always looked more beautiful when she smiled and the fact that she was sitting on a beach towel naked, made her look ever more beautiful to him. With her not even having to vocalize her answer, her big, brown, beautiful eyes that sparkled like jewels already twinkled her affirmative answer.

"That will work," she said with a little, naughty laugh while looking off to the right to make sure that there was no one approaching.

With everyone off in the distance, Joey immediately made himself comfortable between his mother's legs. With his legs longer than the blanket, his toes were buried in the warm sand while his fingers were buried in his mother's pussy. Rubbing her clit while fingering her, he lowered his face down to bask in the musky aroma of his mother's vaginal secretions before sticking out his tongue to lick her. Getting even more comfortable between his mother's legs, he lowered his mouth down further to finger her while licking her. Then, licking and licking her while rubbing her clit harder, fucking her deeper with his long, stiff finger, and licking her faster, he reached up his other hand to feel her breasts and finger her nipples.

'Oh, my God.'

If it wasn't enough that he was seeing his mother naked and she was seeing him naked too, he was eating his mother's pussy. He couldn't believe he was licking his mother's cunt. He couldn't wait to give her an orgasm so that she could give him one too. In the way he was licking her pussy, he couldn't wait until she was sucking his cock. In the way that he couldn't wait for her to cum in his mouth and swallow his mother's cum, he couldn't wait until he ejaculated in his mother's mouth and she swallowed his cum too.

It was obvious to him by her sexually excited reaction that the more he pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples, the more sexually excited she became. Unable to wrap his brain around the quickly sexual happenings of this day, he couldn't believe he's seeing his mother naked. He couldn't believe she's seeing him naked and even told him that he has a big cock, a prick bigger than his father's dick. With one sexy, sexual, incestuous thing leading to another sexy, sexual, incestuous thing, he couldn't believe he was eating his mother's pussy while feeling her big tits and fingering her nipples.

With her on the verge of cumming, it wasn't long before he had his mother wiggling her sexual excitement all over the blanket. It wouldn't be long before his mother would be cumming in his mouth. Maybe after he ate her, she'd want him to make love to him right here on the nude beach. Maybe after he made love to her, she'd allow him to fuck her, really fuck her hard by pounding her pussy in the sand so hard that she'd have another orgasm. Being that they were alone with no one around, maybe after he fucked her, she'd suck his cock, allow him to cum in her mouth, and allow him to watch her to swallow his cum. He'd love nothing more than for his mother to suck him and swallow him.

Determined to make his mother cum, Joey continued eating her pussy while rubbing her clit and finger fucking her. He closed his eyes when she pulled him by his hair and then by his ears to mash his face in her sopping, wet pussy. With his face buried in his mother's cunt, she held his head in place in the way that he couldn't wait to hold her head in place when he was humping her mouth and fucking her face. For a second with her vaginal secretions not only in his mouth but up his nose, he couldn't breathe but what a wonderful way to die. Continuing to rub her clit while licking her pussy and while reaching up his other hand to finger her nipples, she was so close to cumming.

He'd like for her to cum. Wanting to give his mother an orgasm, he wanted her to cum. He wanted to see her cum and hear her cum. There was something special about not only eating his mother's pussy but also about making her cum too. With her always in control, just once, he'd love to control her body by giving her an orgasm. Except for the surprise birthday gift that he had waiting for her back at the house, he couldn't think of anything better to give his mother for her birthday than culiningus along with a sexual orgasm.

"I'm going to cum Joey. Oh, my God. I'm going to cum. I don't believe I'm going to cum from you eating me. Don't stop. Please don't stop," she said putting a heavy hand to the back of his head, pressing his face forward, and holding his head in place. "Rub my clit harder. Fuck me deeper with your finger. Lick me faster. Oh, my God Joey. Oh, my God. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

Obviously forgetting where she was, unfortunately her screams of sexual passion attracted some unwanted attention. The ever obedient son, Joey rubbed his mother's clit harder while fucking her with his finger deeper and licking her faster. Concentrating more on his mother's pussy than on their public surroundings, literally and figuratively, they both had their eyes closed to all that was around them.

"I love licking your pussy Mom. I love fucking your cunt with my finger while feeling your tits and fingering your nipples," he said. "I can't wait to make love to you. I can't wait to feel my cock inside of your pussy. I can't wait to feel my cock in your mouth. I can't wait for you to blow me."

As if they were in her bedroom having sexual pillow talk, seemingly she enjoyed him talking dirty to her.

"Oh, Joey. I love it when you talk dirty to me, but less talking and more licking," she said mashing his face in her cunt again.

Determined to make his mother cum while continuing to talk dirty to her in between licking her, Joey licked his mother faster while rubbing her clit harder.

"I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth Mom. I can't wait to fuck your cunt Mom. I can't wait for you to suck my cock. I can't wait to cum in your mouth and watch you swallow my cum," he said.

Suddenly, as if she was possessed by the Devil, her whole body tensed. Suddenly she stopped squirming around the blanket and popped open her eyes. Suddenly horror and fear replaced her incestuous, sexual passion.

* * * * *

"Joey! Joey! Joey," she screamed.

With her calling out his name, he knew she was getting ready to have an orgasm. Wiggling her shapely legs and her round ass, she tried to sit upright. Digging her heels in the soft, blanket covered sand, she tried to move away from him but Joey held her down in place with a heavy, forceful hand to her chest. Determined to get his mother to cum, intent on giving her a sexual orgasm, he didn't want her leaving just yet.

She'd have to wait until it was over. She'd have to wait until he gave her an orgasm. Still needing to prove his point, he wanted to finally know if she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. Her having an orgasm was his key. If he sexually excited her enough to have an orgasm, then she wanted him as much as he wanted her to discovering his answer.

If she didn't have a sexual orgasm, then he was pressuring her and coercing her to give him sex. If she didn't have a sexual orgasm, then she didn't sexually want him in the way that he sexually wanted her. He'd rather not force himself on his mother. He'd rather that his mother gave her body to him willingly and out of the sexual, incestuous lust that she had for him and that he had for her.

"Joey! Joey! Joey!"

Concentrating on giving his mother an orgasm, he refused to allow her up and let her go. No doubt, as soon as she got away from him, she'd get dressed and march back to the car. Maybe she had second thoughts about him making her cum. Maybe she felt embarrassed or ashamed that her son was about to give her a sexual, incestuous orgasm with his tongue and with his fingers. Yet, the more she called his named and the more she tried moving away from him, the faster he licked her, the harder he rubbed her clit, the deeper he fucked her with his finger, and the more incestuous, sexual passion he showed her.

"Oh, Mom, I love your cunt," he said hoping his dirty talk would put her back in the mood to cum. "I love you big tits. I love you Mommy," he said reaching his hands beneath her ass to lift her torso to his mouth.

While feeling and squeezing her naked ass, he literally pinned her cunt to his lips. Lifting her hips higher, he pushed and squished his face in her pussy. Wanting her to cum, he licked her faster and fingered her deeper while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples with his other hand. Squirming and trying to get away from him, she was trying to get up off the blanket.

"Joey! Joey! Jesus Christ! Joey! Wait! Stop," she said pushing back on his shoulders. "Fuck! What the fuck? Are you kidding me? You fucking bastards! Get the fuck out of here you nasty perverts!"

As if a seagull was shitting all over his mother's beautiful, naked body or as if it was snowing little snowballs on a hot July day, Joey looked up in time to see three men standing over his mother's head. Having just finished masturbating themselves, they ejaculated their cum all over his naked mother. Too shocked to react, not believing his eyes, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Unable to react in time, too late to do anything about it now that the sexual abusive damage was already done, other than to chase them away, he couldn't believe three men sexually disrespected his mother in such a vile, sexual way. He couldn't believe that three naked men gave his mother a cum bath.

"Oh, my God," he said. "Get the fuck out of here! What the Hell is wrong with you?"

Instead of fleeing, they continued ejaculating gobs of cum all over his mother's pretty face, her big breasts, her flat, tone stomach, her round, shapely shoulders, and in her beautiful, black hair. As if they were three, soft serve machines spilling out cum instead of ice cream, when she screamed, they ejaculated their cum in her mouth. Big globs of cum landed all over his mother's face and in her mouth. Whether inadvertently or deliberately, he watched his mother swallow the men's cum. Jealous seeing her getting a cum bath when it wasn't his cum bathing her while watching her digest their cum, he couldn't believe his mother had a mouthful of someone else's cum.

In all of the cum baths he's seen on the Internet from watching pornographic videos, as if they've been saving their cum all month long, never has he seen as much cum coming out of three men. As if she was having a mud bath at an exclusive salon or at an expensive spa, his mother was literally covered with cum. Three, naked strangers, middle aged, Caucasian men in their forties and fifties with bald heads as round as their potbellies had just given his mother a complete cum bath. He couldn't believe his eyes. As angry as he was sexually excited, he looked to see his mother's reaction to see if she was as sexually excited to receive a total cum bath of if she was angry to be so physically violated, publically humiliated, emotionally traumatized, and sexually abused.

Shockingly and unbelievably, instead of his mother looking angry, instead of his mother looking outraged from being physically tortured and sexually abused, she was smiling. As if it was snowing men, he couldn't believe his mother was laughing with sexual glee. Never even thinking that his mother loved receiving a cum bath, something that he could now do with her with his friends, seemingly, his mother was happy to have men masturbating all over her face and naked body. He couldn't believe his eyes. With the look of pure jubilation on her face, he couldn't believe the ecstatic look on his mother's face.

A shocking revelation for him to suddenly digest, his morally modest mother, the love of his life, is a slut. Unless she suddenly lost her mind, for her to be happy and laughing after three strange, perverted men gave her a cum bath, she's a whore. It's one thing for her to be an incestuous slut and whore, his personal slut and private whore but it's something else for his mother to be a world class slut and a public whore for any man, three men to cum all over her.

Yet, one to go out of her way to have sex with anyone, including him, especially with him, obviously now that she had incestuous sex with her son, that one sexual thing opened the floodgates of dirty decadence and deviant debauchery. Just by him eating his mother's pussy, seemingly their one incestuous act and sexual encounter has turned his mother into a porn star. With her willing to act out her sexual wants and needs on the sands of a nude beach, on Nude Day, her birthday, his mother is incorrigible. Now, he couldn't wait to have her all to himself. He couldn't wait to get her home.

* * * * *

Then, not hardly done, when he turned to look around to see if anyone was watching this public display of decadent debauchery, the was a whole crowd of naked, horny men. As if his mother was suddenly transformed into Lara Logan and pinned down and stripped naked in Egypt's Tahrir's Square by a mad mob of Egyptian men, there was a crowd of naked men waiting to have their sexual turns with her. Unable to stop the sexual assault, with so many of them and only one of him, there was nothing that he could do.

'Oh, my God. There are so many men ready to have sex with my mother's naked body.'

He couldn't believe his eyes how many naked men there were. Even more unbelievable than the number of naked men waiting to have their sexual turn with her, he couldn't believe his mother was smiling and laughing. He couldn't believe his mother was seemingly enjoying about to be gang raped. He couldn't believe his mother was going to be pulling a dozen man, gangbang train. If only he knew his mother enjoyed gangbangs, maybe once they're safely home, he can enlist his friends to gangbang his mother while he watched.

'Choo! Choo!'

"Joey! Joey! Joey!"

Every time she called his name, thinking she was in trouble or in pain, he looked over at her ready to help her. Yet, it was obvious that she didn't need any help from him. It was obviously to him by her smiling, happy face that she was enjoying the sexual assault. If she wanted any help from anyone, she wanted to have sex with even more men.

"Joey! Joey," she kept calling his name in fright, in fear, in pain, and in sexual arousal. "Joey!"

With there too many naked men for him to stop from having their wicked, sexual way with his mother, as if they were ants at a picnic or killer bees in s horde, they swarmed his mother. As if she was the lone, topless, drunken woman standing in the middle of Bourbon Street in New Orleans, a dozen men attacked her. As if she was a porn star making a porn movie or a stripper on stage giving live sexual acts, two dozen hands touched her, felt her, fondled her, groped her, and had sex with her.

Taking their sexually twisted turns, two men stuck their cocks in each of her hands, one man lifted his mother up and bent her forward to stick his erect prick in her pussy, while a fourth man stuck his prick in her mouth. With one man humping her from behind and a second men humping her from the front, looking much like a giant paint mixing machine, she didn't even have to move her hands to give the other two men a hand job. One after another, after another, as soon as the four men ejaculated their cum inside of her pussy, inside of her mouth, and all over her, four more men stepped up to take their sexual turns with her. All that Joey could do was to watch his mother being gangbanged on Nude Day for her 47th birthday on a nude beach.

Oh the tragic shame of it all. Poor Betty. Poor, poor, pitiful Betty. With her not having sex with anyone to having sex with her son and now to having sex with a multitude of naked, male strangers, this is one birthday and one Nude Day that mother and son will never forget.

"Joey! Joey," she screamed ejaculating a cock from her mouth with her tongue for her to speak only to have someone else stick their cock in her mouth. Joey! Joey! Joey!"