Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to do anything about his mother so sexually taken and so physically abused, he was as angry as he was sexually excited. His mother helplessly calling his name will haunt him, albeit sexually excite him, for the rest of his life. Yet, seemingly, as least she appeared that she was enjoying being gangbanged. For sure, this is the best birthday she's ever had. With nothing that he could do, all that he could do was to watch...while waiting his turn.

'Next! Who's next?'

He watched his mother fucking one man before fucking another. He watched his mother sucking one man before sucking another. He watched men fingering her, licking her, and fucking her ass and fucking her pussy. He watched even more men giving her more cum baths. Even in his wildest pornographic videos that he sometimes watched online, never has he witnessed anything as sexually graphic and distastefully disgusting, yet erotically exciting as this. With his mother his sexy porn star, he couldn't wait to get her home, clean her up, and have his sexual turn with her.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.