All Comments on 'Misinterpretation'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed your story. It is a very exciting fantasy.

ohioohioover 17 years ago
The ending suggests

interesting problems to come between Dan and Dana.

I hope you will pursue this with more chapters. Good story so far.

ohio

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Good story

But I also, think there will be problems in the marriage OR she'll take to it like water and invite Bill over every night.

She orgasmed with Bill. That alone should get her agreement to accept him. If Dan asks her to try someone else there might be a problem, though, cuz she really doesn't want to mess around. She doesn't want her body to be seen, even.

I think Dan is messing over a good wife and he'll eventually regret it.

luvpsyluvpsyover 17 years ago
Loved it!

You had a nice slow build up of story tension all during the seduction of the wife. Bill was so nice and innocent right up to the ending. Nice twist at the ending when Bill turned out to be the instigator. Proof that you did a good job on the story is that you got the anonymous romanian all worked up. Bet he had fun jacking off over it.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 17 years ago
Not bad...

...But I'll give it the full 100 just to balance out the critics with the personal issues.

As a story goes, it was a good evolution into the swing... but the end – the "twist" – felt a little too engineered, a bit arbitrary. Other than that, great look at the mindset of the players...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fizzle

You built the tension wonderfully, then just let it all dissapate. Oh, well, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Ending is Everything

Before the ending, I was mildly disappointed with this bog-standard "husband pimps wife to acquaintance" tale. It just looked like a kinky man trying to get his wife hustled into bed, while she refuses to believe it. But the ending, where it becomes obvious that the men have set her up in order to starts swapping or some other game, is nicely handled. It's the very ending, where she realizes the conspiracy and the adultery mean bad, bad things for her, which makes this a good story. Now she's faced with the fact that her husband is not the man she thought he was, her co-worker friends are in conspiracy with him, and she's violated her own standards for reasons which are completely untenable. She realizes that she is not pat of a couple, but rather a woman on her own, and she's in trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gave up

Good writing, but I gave up before I got half way. If you like wimp, pimp husbands,it's probably a good story, but it's not my cup of tea. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I have to agree with Anonymous in Maryland...

that although the story was well written the plot was strange and disjointed. Dan encourages her to dress like a slut but when other men hit on her he fends them off. Then Bill and Dan tricks her into being fucked by Bill (I disagree that she was seduced; she had no idea what was going on). Lastly, she finds out that her loving husband has been fucking Sandy over the past year.

So she was such an idiot they had to trick her (even extending Sandy out of town trip by another week) into fucking Bill! Obviously, since they were not hurting for money her job with Bill and Sandy was also a setup. Dana's first tip off should have been the lack of reaction by Sandy when she went to dinner with them and then Sandy left town. So the lack of sex from Dan was due to the attentions he was giving Sandy and others (he probably joined a swingers club). Even Dan's better loving was part of the plot to have Bill fuck her.

I do not know if there is a sequel in the mix but this story set up a perfect revenge story as part 2.

Bottom Line: I do not get the ending. Just because they tricked her into being fucked by Bill that does not mean that she is a "hot wife" now.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dana Doesn't Need Any Enemies....

she's got enough of them in her immediate vicinity. Clearly the husband hasn't loved her for quite some time

(he cheated). As for Bill and Sandy, she should put a lot of distance between them and her. She should give Sandy a

"facial" in the doughnut fryer first though, of course, for having sex with her husband.

I agree with other posters--a revenge chapter is definitely called for on this one.

jimewestjimewestover 16 years ago
Why?

Why do you people who don't like adventurous couple stories read them? Just to have something to bitch about?

Well written. Nice slow seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another oddity

People who complain about negative submissions....what, are we not allowed to comment on a story unless that comment is positive? I didn't know that I checked my 1st amendment rights at the url. Try this on...if you don't like the negative comments, DON'T READ THEM. How's that work for you, it's just about as fair and makes as much sense as jimewests' comment. Besides which, and last I checked, the comments section is generally understood to pertain to the submission, not the other comments. I swear, some people have to invent crap to whine about.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hahaa

Sorry, Magmaman. Couldn't read it.

No member of a "board of directors for a big corporation" would have his wife working "at a local bakery making those huge puffy dinner rolls".

Just wouldn't happen. Couldn't get past there... burst out laughing.

What a riot!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Well now the shit starts -

She just does not seem like the swinger type - so unless there is something interesting coming down the pipe we have trouble right here in river city lol.

I agree with those who feel she was not seduced but manipulated by the husband and bill to pull her into the swapping while she was trying to save her marriage. Yes seduction is manipulation - there is however, a general sense of romance not the abuse by her husband. Just my opinion.

If she decides she likes it good for them if not - watch out she has the power now - she knows what they want and what they will do to get it -

Oh yeah BTW a wife doing "fun work" outside the home while married to a corporoid is NOT unlikely - many actually have to work full damn time -

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
That was well-written

and far more believable than most.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Crap

Any man that wants his wife to fuck another man is an asshole wimp cuck. I hate assholes. And there's another chapter. Damn I'll see it through. It can't get any worse.

slaverowanslaverowanabout 10 years ago
I'd head for the kitchen

And be back with a salmon filleting knife. That's not a husband, that's a pimp! I'd have fought this shit tooth and nail.

1 star because I can't vote it 0.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Who misinterpreted what or whom?

I guess (hope) we'll find out in Chap 2. I assume the relatively lower scores were occasioned by the anti-cuck and/or anti-cheating wives crowds. I prefer to give the author credit for writing a well-done story.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 9 years ago
Needs finishing

This story clearly needs an ending. The wife was left expressing doubt and self-loathing. She will either accept her new view of herself as a whore, give up on life or fight back.

Obviously, this small slice of her person does not let us really know her but I had the feeling from her description of her life that she would not accept being treated this way. And the fact the she had discovered that she could have more than her wifely duty would lead her to leave. Though some sort of vengeance might be coming as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hated it.

No love in this shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So turn him into a divorced person

Seems pretty easy and very straight forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
damn....

More cuck fag stories...may they all catch a STD.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Just

Just don't see why you wrote this. JPB envy maybe, can't think of any other reason.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

Definately not one of your better offerings, sad to say.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Welcome to slutdom!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Next thing you know they are all going to swingers clubs and both couples are split up in less than a year.

There aren't people this stupid are there?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES