Mistaken Identity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernard and Sandra had speedily reached the room, torn their clothes off, and were writhing on the bed. Bernard was amazed at the way she freely sucked his cock into her mouth, and swallowed it. He only just held back from spurting his load into her belly.

She came up for air, and smiled at him. 'I know you want to. I'll revive you for my turn if you do,' she said, with a look of devilment in her eyes.

Oh fuck! She was inviting him to spurt his load down her throat!

'No. Let me suck your breasts,' he heavily breathed at her.

She slowly kissed her way up his body, and all the while he watched, his cock stiffened harder. She meant it. She was willing to suck him back to life, to do it again. He wanted her on top so he could suck on her breasts, while she rode him.

At the last moment she sat up, pulling her breasts away from his open mouth. She lowered herself onto his cock, pushing hard to gain it all. She leant forward with her breasts an inch from his mouth, and teased him. He tried to push up, with them so close, but again they were just out of reach. The movement sawed his cock over her clit, and she moaned in pleasure.

Damn! The woman was magical. He gave up on her breasts to heave her up, feeling his cock deep inside. She gripped it fiercely, and began to slowly ride him. He lay back watching her large tits swaying tantalisingly above him. He started to cum, and she followed.

The four of them made it back to their rooms, with numerous petting stops on the way. As though taking the lead from Emily, she followed Roy into his bedroom, as Emily led her new boyfriend to hers.

Not so drunk this time, Janice didn't have that excuse to misbehave. She'd spent the whole day with a handsome young guy, noticing other girls admiring him, and staring at her with jealous looks. She was no longer the girl in high school left out. She was with the handsome hunk, and was ready to surrender to him. Sitting on his bed, necking, she felt his hand on her chest. She was about to back away, from realising she was going too far.

The sound of Emily and the boy in the next room, made her hesitate. An obvious banging on the wall of a bed-head, added to the sense that everyone else was enjoying themselves. It was just a holiday romance, she murmured around his tongue.

She fell back, pulled her top off and rolled down the shorts. He reverently sucked on a nipple, while she watched in amazement. He appreciated her little breasts! A hand was gently stroking the other breast. They tingled as they had never done before. She arched her back, wanting to feel him down there. As though he had got the message, he kissed his way down her body, lingering tantalisingly over her flat tummy, then onward.

He kissed her mound, her thighs, and everything between. There was no turning back now. She was well and truly hooked. She pulled him onto her, and manoeuvred her hips under him. She took hold of his stiffness, and guided it across her bud, back and forth. There was no need, for she was soaking wet, it was just a self indulgence.

'Darling, fill me up. Fill me with your lovely cock,' she implored him.

He thrust into her deep and hard. She hadn't experienced such wild abandon before. Their hips hit each other, pounding away at a fast pace. He suddenly stopped, pushing deep with strong leg muscles. She could feel his cock pulsing, imagining his red hot sperm driving deep into her body. Her belly erupted, with flames flowing along her veins, vitalising her entire body.

'Darling, fill me with our lovely cum. I'm cumin, I'm there, hold still,' she whimpered.

They kissed and cuddled for awhile, then she turned over with him spooning her. In a warm embrace they felt replete, and at one with each other. They soon fell into a deep happy sleep.

***

Next morning Janice lay awake, wondering how this had happened. It was obvious her husband was having an affair with that woman. She couldn't blame Sandra, for she had pretended to be his niece, and hadn't been strong enough to stop their flirting. It would be easy to blame herself for everything, though surely Bernard had to share it.

With time to think, she remembered the bed-head banging against the wall, and worked out it was coming from her room. While her husband was banging Sandra, the son was banging her.

She held his face to her breast, and happily stroked his hair. It was because he treasured her breasts, and treated them with respect, that she allowed him to see and touch them so freely. It was a refreshing change to be so relaxed with her body, in front of someone. She was falling in love with him, yet didn't have the right to. She was a married woman, and he was just starting out in life, needing to find himself a young lover.

It was her turn to fetch him a glass of orange. It was a duty she felt glad to carry out, for her paramour.

The freckles were still plainly visible, though the hair dye was thankfully fading. As soon as she could get into her room, she would have to grab the spare contact lenses. In the meantime the geeky glasses would have to be put up with. None of her clothes were suitable for a teenager, so she would have to borrow some from Emily. Her panties were flimsy things, but might do, and she no longer felt the need for a padded bra. Not in the company of Roy and his sister.

Janice put a hand to her mouth in surprise. The way she was planning things, it seemed she'd made up her mind to continue with the ruse. Was it to get back at her husband, or because she was sweet on Roy? Maybe, yet again, she was just conforming to what everyone else wanted.

'You look pleased with yourself this morning,' Emily accused Janice.

It was meant playfully and Janice gave her a big smile in return.

'What about you two, then?' Janice teased.

'He was all right. I kicked him out around three. You two were on your second session then,' she loftily said, with a grin on her face.

'Oh, I didn't. . . we did, didn't we!' Janice said in surprise.

She didn't have much experience, but with Roy she felt it her duty to teach him. A silly idea, but she was becoming more free in bed. It was a good thing, if her pleasure levels were anything to go by.

'Come on, let's go to breakfast,' Emily encouraged, when Roy appeared.

Janice patted down the t-shirt, borrowed from Emily. A few days ago, she would have been worried about it being too short, when worn as a dress. They were her sandals, yet everything else was borrowed. Everything else didn't mean much, just a t-shirt, and a pair of teeny panties, from the lost property box.

With Roy holding her tight, and Emily lightening their mood, she didn't care. On the way to the restaurant, Roy gently caressed her bottom, and she rested her head on his shoulder. People walking by didn't notice them, or if they did, they smiled pleasantly. Maybe they were remembering the innocence of their own youth.

Janice was reliving her youth, though this wasn't something she'd ever experienced. Maybe this was a second chance to be infatuated with a handsome young man.

She knew her thoughts were coming up with excuses to make this acceptable. She was being carried away on a silly holiday romance, and should put a stop to it. Using Emily's blackmail threat as an excuse was another way of avoiding the honest truth.

What the hell! She was on vacation, and could enjoy it as much as her husband was doing. Now she thought of him, it was realised she felt happier away from him. Coming into contact with him made her feel guilty, but before all this, he made her feel anxious all the time.

The waiter quickly turned up, working hard for a tip. 'What's your pleasure this morning, ladies, gentleman?' the waiter politely asked.

They ordered, and off he went with a notepad full of scribbles.

'This is a change from the other day. You remember lunch with my mom?' Emily asked.

'How could I forget that harridan. Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean,' Janice wound down to a stop.

'Don't worry, mom put you through it bad,' Emily sympathised.

'I should of helped you out,' Roy added.

'It all worked out OK in the end,' Janice said, with a shrug.

Roy leaned over and tenderly kissed her. Janice glowed warmly.

'So it did end up OK,' Emily laughed at the two of them.

Janice had never been so open and demonstrative in public. Not having to dress up, and act like an adult to preserve her dignity, meant she could relax. No longer having to fight to maintain her adult status left her feeling free. No one took any notice of teenagers behaving badly, it was expected. In any case, they were just doing what came naturally. All the things she had missed out on in her teenage years.

Janice leaned over to Roy and kissed him passionately. She left a hand in his lap, resting on his growing hardness. The naughtiness of it thrilled her. Shedding the responsibilities of age, had allowed her to shed the restricting behaviour of adulthood. Maybe she was head over heels in love, for the first time.

After breakfast they hung around together. They met up with Harold, the guy Emily met. Emily linked arms with Janice to gossip about the two guys, and things in general. Janice had felt isolated in college, and so this too was a first. She found Emily refreshingly honest, and couldn't help laughing at her frank description of how useless guys were in bed.

'Roy is considerate. He tries to please me,' Janice explained.

'Harold doesn't. He's a wham, bam, thank you ma'am. He rolled off me last night, got dressed, and went,' Emily complained.

'That's terrible. Why are you still with him after that?' Janice said, sounding offended for her friend.

'Well, it was after the second time,' she giggled. 'He's got a big dick, and I'll teach him what to do with it,' she laughed.

Janice was a little shocked, but joined in, happy to be sharing intimacies with a new friend.

The two guys grunted at each other, with little to say.

They turned a corner onto the beach where a breeze caught Janice's baggy t-shirt. It was up under her shoulders before she could bring it under control. Emily didn't make a fuss over it, and just stood back watching her friends frantic fight.

'You worry too much. Tonight we're going skinny dipping with the guys,' Emily told her. She held up a hand, indicating there was to be no argument.

Without thinking about it much, Emily guided them away from the beach, to where she thought her mother could be found. They were usually at a cafe bar, snacking and drinking.

'Wowwww!' the two girls wailed.

Sprinklers suddenly burst out, drenching them. The guys laughed, only just avoiding a soaking. They ran from the jets, which were click clacking around in a circle.

Janice immediately checked herself out, and desperately covered her breasts.

'Don't do that,' Emily scolded her. 'You've a great figure, there's no need to be afraid of it,' she rebuked her friend.

'I'm not afraid. It's just that, well, I've always wanted. . .' she trailed off.

'Bigger boobs. Loads of women want bigger tits. The secret is not to let it bother you. Whatever you've got, be proud of it,' Emily heavily lectured. 'You've got more than a cat-walk model,' she pointed out.

She pulled Janice's hands away from her chest, and smiled.

'You happy with Janice's tits?' she asked her brother.

'They're lovely. Wonderfully sensitive,' he grinned.

'Yea, her tits are OK. I don't like big saggy ones,' the boyfriend added.

The girls looked at each other and chuckled.

'OK. I believe you,' Janice granted.

It was still difficult holding back from covering them. The wet t-shirt exposed them to all and sundry. She kept telling herself she was just a teen, so it didn't matter. Teenagers showed themselves off for fun, and didn't care.

'You three having fun? I see you've found a new friend, Emily, that's nice. Don't forget to take your pill,' Sandra told her daughter.

Emily rolled her eyes in mock despair, at her mother's embarrassing remark, in front of the new boyfriend. At least mom was relaxed about everything, now she was getting what she wanted from Bernard. She became irritable and broody when not having sex regularly.

'Have you tidied your room?' Sandra asked.

'Like yes, ma'am,' Janice said, following Roy and Emily's lead.

'You can have some pocket money then,' Sandra condescendingly spoke.

'Thank you, uncle,' Janice demurely said.

He knew something was going on between his wife and Roy, but that left him free to screw Sandra. Instead of facing up to the truth, he blanked it out. His wife was acting like one of the kids, so it was easy to just carry on pretending. Besides, it would be highly embarrassing to stop now, and admit she was his wife. He could imagine the fuss Sandra would make over his wife sleeping with her son. Everyone in the hotel would soon know every sordid detail.

Bernard gave his wife some pocket money, which he was pleased to do, as it was saving him money. If she had been spending as a wife, it would have meant a new outfit, and jewellery. Not that he allowed her to be extravagant with his hard earned cash.

'You can run along and play with your friends. Make sure you're a good girl,' he said, rubbing in her new role.

'Thank you, ma'am, thank you, sir,' Janice respectfully said.

Sandra took hold of her hand, and quietly spoke to her. 'Have you been taking your pill, dear. You need to be careful. I don't want any accidents.'

'Err, yea, sure, ma'am,' Janice answered.

She was lying, and felt stupid for missing a few days. She was behaving like an irresponsible adolescent, but this was simply brainless. Fuck! If she became pregnant with that young boy, what would happen then? A powerful instinctive feeling had her reeling. Her mind inexplicably switched on deep maternal instincts. This might be her last chance to have a baby, as Bernard wasn't interested.

She'd let the adolescent role take over too deeply. She couldn't be so irresponsible as to become pregnant by a young boy. She shook her head, of the terrible thought. Instead of running from him in fear, she let him take her hand. She kissed him, long and hard, not thinking about her husband being there. The four of them sauntered off, hand in hand.

Bernard watched his wife smooching the boy, as though they were young lovers. Anger and consternation vied with each other. What could he say in front of everyone. He could hardly demand that his lover's son, must bring his wife back. The ridiculousness of his position left the consternation winning over anger.

'It's all right Bernard. You're niece can look after herself. It's just a vacation infatuation. She'll forget all about him once home. It's nice to see the young things in love. They're playing around, learning about things, but we know, don't we,' Sandra said, with a mischievous grin on her face.

'It's the learning about things I'm worried about,' he remarked.

'We could go back to your room, and I'll give you an all over massage. That will calm you down,' she suggested.

'Calm me down, or excite me?' he laughed.

She grabbed the front of his trousers, and told him, 'Excited already by the feel of things,' she commented.

More loud music that evening, combined with vodka, meant that Janice and Roy ended up in bed. Janice had thrown off the shackles of adult responsibilities, to do what came natural. Sex had never been natural to her, or as exciting as it was with Roy. Without prompting she got undressed, and snuggled up to him.

She even guided his mouth to a nipple, having lost her fear of revealing her small breasts. At least with him. Taking the advice from Emily, she guided him down the bed toward her naughty bits. A moment of inspiration had her turning around, to try something. In a sixty-nine position she hesitated over his penis, while he took the lead.

Roy had never had a close up look at a woman's sex. Of course he had a rough idea as to what was there, but it looked so much more complicated compared to pictures. He licked her slit, and after awhile found her button. He sucked it, and heard her moaning, confirming he was doing the right thing.

Janice hesitated kissing his penis. Bernard had suggested it once or twice, but given up on encouraging her. For Roy she was willing to try it. Her new liberated self was willing to try a lot of new things. She held his penis, but was a little frightened of it. She told herself she was just waiting to see if he needed instructions down there.

'Oh! Yes! Mmmm,' she moaned.

There was no excuse, she had to take the plunge. It didn't taste very nice. She licked it, and dribbled out of the corner of her mouth. He would be sleeping on that wet patch. She took a deep breath, then sucked its head into her mouth. The feel of it wasn't too bad, and if he enjoyed the sensation, it would have been worth the sacrifice.

'Oh! Yes, do that,' she groaned.

Feeling his tongue enter her vagina was arousing. So much so, she sucked strongly on his cock, to treat it like a valued friend. This wonderful cock would be pleasuring her soon. She thanked it for the wonderful orgasms it had given her over the past few days. She pulled as much of his cock into her mouth as possible, and caressed his balls in one hand.

Every time he sucked her nub, she powerfully sucked his cock. He was managing to suck all her bits into his mouth, so she felt obliged to do the same. She tried, and failed. It bulged her cheek, but was too long to fit in her mouth. Could she swallow it? Could she swallow his cum?

She lay there contentedly suckling on his cock, enthralled with it, intensely enjoying the attention to her sex. Feeling him play with her asshole, she made more of an effort with his sack. It had hardened like a large walnut. Her earnest efforts persuaded his cock into becoming even harder, and bigger.

For some while they kept up a steady licking, sucking, biting, and fondling synchronisation. Their bodies cried out for relief, and a conclusion to the sexual tension.

'I'm gonna cum!' he warned.

'Me too!' she wailed.

The imminent deliverance of relief, overawed the doubt as to whether she could accept his cum in her mouth. She sucked on his cock with an extra pull, and swallowed in gulps. Each spurt she quickly swallowed, not wanting to feel the sticky globs in her mouth.

Roy's cock pulsed in time with the powerful pulls on his cock. She was gripping it tight, sucking him dry. Her hand was pumping his balls of every last drop. He continued to thrust his tongue as deeply as possible into her body. A finger joined in, with a thumb rubbing her clit. She was thrusting her crotch in his face, as though trying to suffocate him.

Their animal like gasps and grunts, carried on for awhile. After what seemed an age, their heads collapsed into each other's laps. Their bodies sank into the bed, replete, exhausted. It felt as though the body had been sucked dry. Neither had an orgasm last so long. It felt as though they had achieved something marvellous, for each other, as well as themselves. It was inspirational, almost a religious experience.

How could she hold back from anything he wanted after that! He had similar thoughts, wondering what they could try next, and would it be as gratifying as this.

***

Roy and Emily were on a two week vacation, whereas Janice only had the one week. That week went far too quickly. The three of them made promises to keep in touch, swapping telephone numbers, and email addresses. Outside the hotel the bus had been loaded, and Emily walked away from them, to give them a last moment alone.

Janice could see her husband in a deep conversation with the woman. Roy was murmuring sweetness to her. His arms held on tight, not wanting to let her go. She felt his hardness against her belly, and a wicked thought crossed her mind.