Mistaken Identity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a step toward her looking menacing. In the past she would have backed down. Not now. She held her position, determined to stare him out. Another step closer, and she was pleased to see a slight doubt creep across his face.

For all the past times he had overruled her opinions, and made her feel small, she lashed out. A slow long swing of a small fist would have been easy to avoid, except it wasn't anticipated. Not even considered. The slight woman didn't have much power behind her, but the swing had momentum.

It connected with his nose. A squidgy unpleasant sound. He yelped in agony, and curled up with a painful, broken nose. He didn't have the decency to stand like a man, instead he whimpered, while bent over holding his bleeding nose.

With a cruel pleasure she hadn't realised was there, she kicked him between the legs. He went down yelping like a pathetic puppy. Unfortunately her shoes were soft, but none of this had been planned. She kicked him in the kidneys, not really knowing where to, or even if she made contact.

Her fist hurt, and toes pained, but it looked as though he was feeling it more.

'I'll give you five minutes to get out. Never come back. My lawyer will contact you. Until then, no contact. Got it!' she calmly stated.

He tried to speak but couldn't. He nodded his head. She dragged a chair over, so he could pull himself off the floor. As he did so, he moaned and groaned, and she enjoyed every sound of the sweet music. Still in shock, he said nothing. Maybe she should have invited him around once a week, for more of the same.

He leaned against the door, trying to get his breath back. He thought she was a push over. Someone was behind this, telling her what to do.

Janice slammed the door behind him, with a sound of finality. She picked up a leaflet from the hall table, advertising a local gym.

'Yes. I need to get fit. Forget the small tits. I'm now an empowered woman. I'll live my life how I want to from now on,' she proudly declared.