Mistaken Identity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Step back, in there,' she urgently breathed into his ear. Through the thin screen of bushes, she could see her husband, but didn't care. She hoisted the front of the t-shirt dress, and pulled her panties to one side.

'We've not done it outside today,' she said, with a naughty grin.

He didn't need encouraging. He lifted her up, and lowered her onto his cock. He pushed up at her with urgent thrusts from powerful leg muscles.

Over his shoulder she could see her husband looking around for her. If he looked carefully, he and anyone else, would see them at it. It wasn't as comfortable or pleasurable as being in bed. Nevertheless, there was an extra excitement from the danger of being discovered.

Feeling him spurt his load, she too cum. Just a warm feeling, nothing exciting enough to scream about. It was their last chance, and nice under the circumstances. It was certainly different, and showed how brazen she had become. The warm glow continued spreading throughout her body, and reached her face. She couldn't wipe the smile of satisfaction off her face.

'Another few days, and we'll be back home,' Sandra was saying.

'Ah, there you are. The bags are on the bus. Say good bye to Sandra. I guess you've said farewell to Roy and his sister,' he crossly spoke.

'Thank you, ma'am for making the holiday so good,' Janice said.

She meant it, though aiming it toward Roy and Emily. She suffered the woman hugging her, and the suffocation of her deep cleavage. Emily was next for a cheerful hug.

'Wipe your thighs, you dirty bitch,' Emily whispered.

She handed her friend a tissue, half expecting her to clean herself up right there in front of everyone. The shy young girl they first met, turned out to be a right party animal. She had even got Roy to have sex in the bushes, where anyone could have seen them.

They laughed together, trying not to cry, and only just succeeding. Then it was Roy's turn. They hugged and kissed. It looked as though a bucket of cold water would be needed to separate them.

'Come on! The bus is ready,' Bernard demanded.

Janice let go of lover boy, and a strange, yet wonderful vacation.

He glowered at his wife for wearing such flimsy attire. The t-shirt hardly covered her thighs, and her nipples were hard, showing through the cotton. When she sat down he was about to tell her to rub in the sun tan lotion. A whiff of something familiar told him what it was. He looked away, shocked to realise that boy's cum was running over his wife's thighs.

He was too stunned to cope with the situation, and so ignored her and what happened. The flight home was spent in silent contemplation. He thought about Sandra, and she contemplated how relaxing it had been without Bernard.

***

When they got home, Bernard went away on a business trip, then a training course. Janice joined an assertiveness class, as something to do while he was away. When he was home, they hardly talked. They avoided talking about their vacation romances, though it sat heavily between them.

***

Janice continued with her assertive classes, not really thinking they were much good. At the end of the session they were to pair off to think of a scenario for next week, where they would have to assert themselves.

One of the women warned her about the man who was there to prey on insecure women. He strode toward her, and she sighed heavily.

'Let's get out of here and come up with something. My apartments near here, so we can have a drink and discuss next week's session,' he said.

'I don't think so. I've got to go,' she shyly spoke.

'I insist,' he said, and took a firm grip of her wrist.

He walked her toward the door, talking firmly to her, insisting she complied with his demand.

'I haven't got time,' she timidly said, only to be ignored.

She thought of Emily and Roy, especially of Roy. The last moment with him came to mind. She remembered lifting the dress, offering herself to him.

The obnoxious man let go of her wrist, and staggered back.

It was then she realised her free hand had lifted the dress. 'I told you I haven't got time. Either it's here, or I'm going,' she brazenly spoke.

Everyone was staring at them. He stammered incoherently. She dropped the dress, and stalked out. Back at the car she shook with nervous laughter. Maybe the group was having an effect upon her after all. Not long ago she would have died of shame. Maybe it was just easier to expose her panties, after those terrible vacation moments.

***

Without a word of explanation over where he'd been, Bernard came home Monday evening. Janice had a peaceful weekend while he was away, and wasn't pleased to see him. She wasn't sure what she wanted, or was going to do, but the idea was forming that it didn't include him. He was on edge, waiting for her to say something. She handed him a coffee, without saying a word.

'I'm moving in. . . with Sandra,' he blurted out.

'What am I going to do?' she plaintively responded.

The pathetic sound of her voice was a surprise. Wasn't this what she wanted?

'She has a big house, so you could move in with us for awhile. Until you get a job, and sort things out,' he offered.

'What? Why?' Janice lamely asked.

She was stunned that he could suggest such a stupid idea.

'The money from the sale of this house would give us a new start,' he pointed out.

'How can you think that could possibly work,' she said.

'You'd have your own room,' said Bernard.

'Does Sandra know your planning on bringing your wife along to your love nest?' she asked, with a touch of incredulity in her voice. 'That would be cosy.'

'Well, I figured you could play along for a little longer. You know, pretend to be my niece,' he suggested.

Either he'd gone mad, or she was missing something. Why on earth would she want to move in with her husband, and his lover. He wasn't very good at compromising, and wanted to get his own way all the time, hence this stupid idea. Knowing him, he had a selfish reason.

'Are you having a hard time with the kids?' she asked.

'With Roy, mostly. If you were there you might be able to sort him out. Keep him out of the way,' he said, and shrugged.

'Like babysitting? So you think an eighteen year old will go for that?' she asked, sounding sceptical.

'You got on well with him on vacation,' he grumbled.

Guilty feelings shouldn't affect her, as he had slept with that damn woman, Sandra. Despite sleeping with Roy, the situation didn't balance out, or assuage the guilt she felt.

'You can't be serious!' she nervously laughed.

'You don't have to do anything, just play along, keeping him happy,' he said.

'How will that possibly work, Bernard. You want your wife to flirt with that boy, while you screw his mother?' she complained.

'It's not like that, you're just being negative,' he said.

'I'd be living in your lover's house, pretending to be an adolescent, without the consideration and respect an adult deserves. I'd be treated like one of the kids, living under her rules. If I don't do as I'm told, what then? You remember the humiliation in that restaurant, don't you?' she reminded him.

She shook her head, wondering what in hell he was thinking. He was up to something, as usual, and she needed to find out what.

'It wouldn't be like that. I know it would be awkward. Living there for nothing would help you out. You could go to college on a refresher course in accountancy, or whatever. I'll give you some money each week, to tide you over. Once the house is sold you can find your own place,' he said, trying to enthuse her.

He just couldn't see it, or rather, he didn't want to. It had been the same from the moment they were married. He'd worn her down until she submitted to what he wanted in every little thing. It happened so slowly she hadn't noticed, until he'd taken over her life. Trying a different tack, she decided to agree with him, until finding out what it was really all about.

'I guess it would help me out for a while,' she mused. 'As one of the kids, it would look alright if you gave me an allowance,' she quietly said.

'Sure, why not. You'll need money, while you're on a training course. If you try I'm sure it would work, just for a little while,' he said.

He gave her a reassuring smile, knowing he was swinging her into line as usual.

'If I'm going back to school, what about clothes, books, and other stuff?' she asked.

'Yea, yea, sure, whatever you need,' he confirmed. 'I'll even buy you a schoolgirl uniform,' he laughed.

She giggled, and said, 'That would be naughty, having your wife dressed as a schoolgirl, while you sleep with your girlfriend. Would you be able to cope, having your wife and lover in the same house?' she teased.

He felt as if she were slipping from his grasp. Since returning from vacation she had been more rebellious, less conforming. She was his wife, and should do as she was told.

She put her head on one side, giving him an innocent look. She was determined to allay his suspicions that she was just leading him on.

'There's a good college in that area, so it's tempting. I'm not sure about it, Bernard. Are you sure we could make it work?' she asked.

'Sure, we can. You look so young when you dress that way. I'll pay the school fees and everything else, while you're there. You did a good convincing job on vacation,' he assured her.

Then it dawned on her. With him money was more important than anything else. Yet he was offering to pay her an allowance, and college fees. He mentioned selling the house, and was expecting half the property value.

She put on a look of innocence and vulnerability .

'I'd need you to look after me, Bernard. You know I rely on you. Though you'd have to be careful not to rouse suspicion, so they don't find out I'm your wife. After all, what would I do without you, if she kicked me out?' she said, with a pathetic expression.

'Sure, don't worry. I'll be there to look after you, like I've always done. We can make it work. You just have to do as you're told,' he said, giving her a false caring smile.

'Are you sure Bernard? You're asking your wife to live in another woman's house, while you sleep with her. Would you mind that? I guess I need you to tell me what to do, as always,' she pathetically stated.

'No problem at all. Well, I guess it would be a little awkward,' he conceded.

'Once I move in we'd have to carry it through. You'd have to support Sandra, and not make me your favourite kid,' she said.

'I'll still keep an eye on you, and make sure you're alright,' he smiled.

'Thank you Bernard. Though I'd better start calling you sir. As an adolescent it would look right when you to tell me what to do, just as you do now. As an eighteen year old, I'd have to go to high school, rather than college,' she said.

'I guess you're right. That would be awkward,' he said, looking worried.

'You're right about the school uniform. They wear one in the school local to Sandra's house. Do you think I could fit in, going back to high school?' she asked.

'I'm sure you could, if you put your mind to it. You look young enough when dressed like a teenager. I'm sure you'd soon fit in, and would get back into the swing of things,' he assured her.

'I guess it would all come back to me, after all, it isn't that long ago. I'd have to do my homework, make new friends, go to movies, and all the things adolescents do,' she reminisced.

'Sounds like fun,' he laughed.

'It might be awkward at home though. I'll have to be careful, and do as I'm told, and abide by Sandra's rules in the house. I'd have to behave like a good girl all the time. Do you think I could do that, sir?' she asked.

'I'm glad you're thinking it through. We can make it work, I'm sure,' he encouraged.

'What if Roy complains about me to his mother, or I accidently break the rules? She would punish me, or send me to my room, or ground me. Maybe she'd put me over her knee for a spanking again, like in that restaurant. You'd have to back her up, not to get on the wrong side of her, and Roy,' she worriedly spoke.

For a moment she thought over the humiliating moments while on vacation, when her nakedness had been exposed in public. It was something she would never forget. As the naughty episode, became less tangible with time, she was left with something unexpected. Surprisingly, she felt excited, and slightly aroused every time she recalled it.

'It won't come to that. I'll make sure,' he confidently told her.

'I guess it's only fair to keep Roy out of your way, in return for an allowance. I'm a bit worried about that. He's a randy eighteen year old, and will probably make demands upon me. He would expect a lot, after what happened on vacation. Would you mind if he took advantage of me?'

'That's up to you, of course,' he hesitantly spoke.

'He has a way of working me up. He's difficult to resist,' she said.

She recalled their time together on vacation, and yet again felt moist. Her eyes were a little wet, as well as down there.

'I noticed. We don't have to dwell on that. What else is there?' he asked, sounding huffy.

'What am I supposed to do? I can hardly bring home a guy my age, from a club or something. What would Sandra say to that? I'd be grounded for a month,' Janice pouted.

'No, that wouldn't work,' he gruffly acknowledged.

'If I brought home someone from school, then Roy would go into a sulk. Both him and his mother would give you a hard time. Sir, you'll have to tell me what to do, like you always have,' she said.

'I don't know. I guess you're right. It's more difficult than I thought,' he murmured. 'I guess we'll have to go carefully,' he solemnly advised. 'I'll have to keep an eye on you, and you'll have to do as I say,' he concluded.

There wasn't the slightest thought for what she wanted. Just as long as he got what he wanted, that boy could fuck her for all he cared. How could he expect his wife to lay back, and let that kid screw her every night?

'You won't mind me playing around with Roy then. Just to keep him out of your way?'

'Well, err, you're still my wife, until the divorce. Roy is only eighteen, and he's Sandra's son,' Bernard objected.

'Of course I don't want to do anything you wouldn't like. It's just that, well, Roy was very nice to me on vacation. If I kept Roy happy, his mother would be happy too,' she suggested, sounding reluctant.

He glared at her, wondering what to say. He wanted to just tell her what to do as usual, but sensed that wouldn't work.

'If I upset him by not giving him what he wants, he would complain to his mother over something made up. She would send me to my room like a naughty girl, with a spanked bottom. There's nothing to stop him coming to my room, and I'd be trapped. I'd have to do it with her son, to keep him happy,' she heavily spoke, sounding crestfallen.

'You're being negative again. It wouldn't be like that, I'm sure,' he said.

'Well, I guess so. It just shows how much I need you, sir. I know you have another woman now, but I still need you to tell me what to do, sir,' she pathetically spoke.

The frown creasing his brow eased. He was pleased to see her return to being the dutiful wife he was comfortable with. It had taken her awhile to learn to accept his authority in the home, but she had complied with his wishes in the end.

'Don't worry, I'll be there to tell you what to do. After all, you'll be my niece, so of course it will be expected,' he firmly said.

'But what about when the house is sold, sir? You said I'll have to move out, and get my own place. I'm not sure I can cope on my own. Not without you, sir,' she moaned.

'Well, it would be difficult. I'm not sure,' he said.

'Maybe once the house is sold I could pay my way, to stay on,' she offered.

She saw his eyes light up, as he made the connection she was leading to.

'If you gave over your half of the house sale, you could to stay,' he carefully suggested.

'But what if she decided I should leave? I wouldn't have anywhere to go, and wouldn't have you to tell me what to do, sir. Maybe you could make it a permanent arrangement, with a guarantee?' she coyly asked.

'How so?' he asked.

'Perhaps you two could adopt me. As my parent you'd naturally have all the money, to do with as you wish. I'd have to obey you as a dutiful daughter, and I wouldn't have to worry about anything, with you telling me what to do. I'd be a good obedient girl, and do as I'm told, honest, sir,' she sincerely spoke.

He was lost on the idea of having the whole sale price, all to himself. She could see in his eyes, he was counting the money already.

'Please, sir! I don't know what I'd do without you. I need you to look after me, otherwise I get into such a mess. Look what happened on vacation. It was a terrible humiliation. If you hadn't made me see it through, everyone would have known my stupid mistake. It would have been much worse, with gossip going all over the hotel,' she whimpered.

He was only half listening, and didn't know what to say. He wondered if it would work, but wanting the money overrode his doubts.

'I really, really, need you to look after me, sir. Please say you will, please,' she begged.

'I, err, guess so. I'm not sure how it could be arranged,' he murmured.

'I'd go to high school like a good schoolgirl. It would soon become a habit, acting like a kid. I'm sure if you gave me a chance, I could do it,' she said.

'I could alter your birth certificate. I don't suppose they would look into it much. As your uncle, and only relative, it would be a pretty straight forward case,' he muttered.

She was calling him sir, and was eager to please, so he took it as a sign of her capitulation to what he wanted. He was looking pleased with himself.

She could see he was thinking about it, and the idea of having the entire house sale price clouded his judgement. Janice was enjoying the ruse, trying hard not to let it show.

'I'd call you daddy, and Sandra, mummy. Your girl promises to try really, really hard to please you, and be a good girl. If I'm naughty you can spank me, so I'd try even harder to be a good girl, and do as I'm told. I'll keep Roy happy for you, even if I have to let him do naughty things to me,' she eagerly promised.

'Well, hold on. We need to take it a stage at a time. Sandra thinks you're my niece and your parents are, err, gone. That last bit is true. Let's just see how it goes,' he advised.

'I'm sure you'd like me to be your obedient little girl for the rest of my life. Well yes, of course it would be difficult. I'm sure you can make it work, sir. You always know what to do, and I promise to be an obedient girl for you, sir,' she enthused, laying it on thick.

'It might work. I'd need all the money from the house. You'd have to do as I tell you, all the time. If you don't, you'd be treated like a naughty girl, of course, otherwise they might find out,' he mused.

'I can understand your reluctance, sir. It would be a confusing family situation. I would have lost my virginity to my new father, and would be sleeping with my new brother,' she curtly said.

'What!' he exclaimed, as her words, and the edge to her voice sank in.

'You're expecting your wife to act like an obedient girl, and go back to school while you fuck your girlfriend. You're going to pay your wife pocket money, to fuck your girlfriend's son,' she angrily shouted.

'It's not like that! You're twisting my words,' he shouted back.

'You demand half the value of this house, and you're preparing to take the lot! Doesn't matter what you put me through, just so long as you can have what you want. My parents paid for it, you'll not see a penny, I promise you that,' she said, with quiet anger pouring out.

'No way! I deserve half at least,' he shouted.

'You are a selfish bastard! I see that now! I'll keep the lot, and sue for half your income,' she calmly goaded him.