Mister Gabe Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She interrupted me, "you can't be here David. My parents will be going to bed soon...they were getting ready as I came up the stairs! Dad will want to come in here and give me a kiss goodnight like he always does."

Again I regarded her for a moment, and then I turned to open the closet door again, looking at the space inside. Yes, I could fit in there comfortably. I tweaked at the blind a bit and opened it so that I could see out. I nodded to myself and then turned back to my lovely eighteen year old, "and what does your dad do when he comes in here?"

She was looking very puzzled, "he sits down on the bed and normally strokes my hair for a bit before giving me a kiss. If I'm asleep it is on the forehead. If I'm not it is on the lips. Then he leaves."

I nodded. "Ok Erin. And you wear that," I waved at her little girl nightgown, "or something like that, every night?"

She nodded back.

"I admit to being a bit disappointed in you, but I since I didn't specifically tell you this before, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. This time."

Her eyes widened and she stepped back a bit to look up at me.

"Just as you are never to wear bra's or panties under your clothes, you are not allowed to wear anything to bed. Never. Do you understand?"

"But my dad..."

I cocked my head at her.

Suddenly she seemed to understand, and quickly crouched to grip the hem of her nightgown. Standing she pulled it up and over her head and casting it to the floor beside her bed. Now the pretty young woman was standing in front of me, nude. She did look good.

Her breathing quickened as I reached out with one hand to grasp her left nipple. Softly I squeezed, and then twisted it. Her eyes half-lidded, and she emitted a low moan. Using her nipple I pulled her close. With the other hand I took hold of her hair and pulled her head back so that I was looking down at her. "That is better, Erin. I have a question." I paused. "Are you hot?" I twisted her nipple and leaned down to breathe in her ear as I whispered to her.

"Mmm hmm"

"Are you wet?" I touched her ear lobe with my tongue, and then trailed it down her neck.

"Unghh...mmm hmm"

I moved my hand from her nipple, slowly tracing it down her belly as I continued to nibble and kiss her neck and shoulder. Very slowly I moved my fingers to circle her clit. Then, just as slowly I moved slightly to slide them between the girl's pussy lips eliciting a deep groan from her. My girl was very wet!

At that moment we both heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

I pushed three fingers into Erin, curling them to reach her g-spot, "Erin, listen closely," as she groaned again, "crawl in to bed but leave your covers down around your waist. Have your eye's closed. Let's see what your father does." I pulled my fingers from her cunt and snapped the light off before sliding in to her closet, pulling the door shut behind me.

Erin jumped in to bed, and in the light from the streetlight coming in her window I could see her quickly flip onto her side, arranging her covers so that they only covered her from the waist down.

Her door opened. I saw her father standing in the doorway, and her mother go past, briefly glancing in before continuing on down the hall out of sight. The father stepped softly in to the room and stood for a moment gazing down at his daughter. Her arm was artfully arranged to that while he could see she was not wearing a nightgown, he couldn't really see any more skin then he would if she was in a bikini.

He turned to close the door behind him and then bent to turn on the bedside lamp beside Erin. He sat down on the edge of the bed, pushing his butt into the space left by Erin's curled up position. I watched Erin flutter her eyes and then roll onto her back with one arm above her head. She blinked at her father, watching, as I did, as his eyes traced down from her face to her beautiful tits. Erin was still hot, or this was exciting her too, as her nipples were rock hard.

"Daddy?"

"Sorry to wake you baby," his voice was very soft, but high pitched, like he was nervous or something. I chuckled to myself. "Where is your nightgown?"

"I was too hot daddy. Are you here to kiss me good night?"

He cleared his throat, "mmm, yes."

Erin sat up in the bed, causing the cover to drop further from her body, stopping just short of exposing her pretty pussy to her father. She opened her arms in a 'come hug me' gesture.

Her father cleared his throat and then leaned in to her hug, wrapping his meaty arms around her and moving to kiss her on the cheek. Erin turned her head so that her lips met his. He froze for a moment, with his hands on her bare back, but then started to give her a kiss. My girl opened her mouth to him and I could see that she was pushing her tongue on to his lips, trying to pry his open.

He mumbled something that I couldn't understand while she held him in tight. Then I could see him open his lips to her.

Over the next couple of minutes I watched my little eighteen year old Erin swap spit with her fat old man. I saw his hands move from the frozen position on her back to start to softly sweep across her skin and then to massage and grip her back.

Eventually Erin sat back a bit, breaking the lip lock, "daddy. Would you like to touch my front?" Without waiting for an answer, she took his left hand and brought it up her right breast. She held it in place there and squeezed her own tit using her father's hand. He groaned. She groaned, though I wasn't sure if Erin was acting or not. He certainly wasn't. I chuckled again.

"Harder daddy. Pinch my nipple." He paused, so she brought his other hand to her other nipple and then leaned in pressing her breasts into his hands and whispered in his ear, "pinch my fucking nipples daddy!"

Then, as if surprised, "daddy, is that because of me?" Erin was staring down at the boner tenting her father's sweatpants. "Oh, that isn't fair. Here." She pushed her father backward to lie half on, half off of her bed, and gripped his sweatpants, "I want to see it." Erin pulled down revealing her father's four or five inch dick. Although short and skinny, he was definitely hard. "It is soooo cute! Can I touch it?" Erin shuffled her butt back and got up on her knees, finally exposing herself fully to her father, and placed one small hand around his prick. He groaned again. I grinned because I'm sure that this was only the fourth cock that Erin had seen and Sara's husband Brock, Erin's boyfriend (ex-boyfriend) and I were all substantially larger than the play toy she held in her hand now.

Erin started to pull on it, "it is so soft, and dry to the touch." She looked up again into her father's eyes. It is ok daddy, I've played with hundreds and hundreds of cocks. This is a nice little one. I bet I could get the whole thing in my mouth without gagging at all." I almost laughed out loud because I knew that the last one in her mouth, mine, had caused her no end of gagging before she got the hang of it -- with Stephanie's persistent assistance. Then Erin spit on the little cock and opening her mouth, leaned down to engulf it to its root in one swallow.

I'm sure her father was on the verge of a heart attack, and I could see him trying to mumble 'no...no...no' to little effect. Erin shuffled around on the small bed so that she was facing me while bending over to suck on her father. She was ensuring that I could see. Good girl I thought.

She briefly lifted her head to look at her dad, "you can touch me more daddy."

He remained frozen in place, his hands curled on his chest.

Then Erin barked at him, "put your hands on my fucking body!"

Quickly he moved his hands to lie on her back and head as she returned to sucking him. I could see that he wasn't going to last long. Then we all heard her mother calling from down the hall.

Erin dropped her father like a hot potato, quickly crawling back into her bed and drawing the cover up to her neck, "you better get out of here dad!" The little tart had just blue balled her father!

He got to his feet jerkily, and staggered as he pulled his sweat pants back up. Erin pointed at the door, "get out!" Without anouther sound, he practically ran to leave her room, pulling the door shut behind him.

While I gave it a minute, waiting in the closet, to ensure that he wasn't coming back, I quietly divested myself of my clothes. With a final peek through the blinds I saw that Erin was still sitting up against the headboard of the bed with the covers pulled up to her chin, looking at the closet door.

I swung the door open and stepped out. She threw her covers to the side and slid down onto her knees on the floor facing the bed so that her upper body lay on the bed, and looked at me over her shoulder. Her pussy lips were gaping and full, a stream of moisture leaking down her legs. My prick was at full staff.

I stepped over and knelt behind her, positioning my cock at her entrance. Erin's mouth was open and she was breathing in short, shallow sips of air.

With one motion I pushed all of the way into her. Erin was still as tight as the virgin that she had been only two months ago. Mine was the only cock she had had, and that only a few times over the summer. She threw her face down into her covers attempting to muffle the cry coming from her lips. I stopped, all of the way in, to allow her to adjust again. After a moment, she raised her head and again looked over her shoulder at me, "that was so fun Dave! I have never seen him so passive. He's always bossing me and my mother around." Then she wiggled her hips, sending jolts up my spine and said, "now, please Mister Dane, please, please, please, fuck me!"

That is what we did. Fuck. Cuddle. Fuck. Sleep a bit. Wake up to her mouth on my cock. Fuck. We fucked missionary, doggy, spoon, and some others that I don't have a name for. I came in that girl's cunt, in her mouth, on her tits. I did not use her ass although I was sorely tempted. Over the course of the night we did more than that...we made love. I took the time to taste every inch of her body and I spent a great deal of time licking and tasting her cunt. While I know that Erin and Sara had played around, mine was the first male tongue inside of her. I took great pleasure driving Erin to new oral heights. I know that she almost bit through her bed cover trying to keep quiet -- although given the amount of noise that we couldn't control, I don't know why her parents didn't storm in to the room at some point during the night.

Sometime in the wee hours before dawn I decided to blow off work the next day, and just cuddled up to this tiny woman and we both slept.

I stirred when there was a bit of light in the room. The clock said it was six in the morning, and I could hear Erin's father getting ready for work. Erin's hand crept over to massage my chest, and then with a little kiss on my shoulder we were both back asleep.

Much later we awoke, spooning again. My hand was on her breast, my woody sandwiched between her thighs and her hands were curled up in front of her. We could not hear anouther sound in the house but the clock told us it was past ten in the morning. Erin rose and grabbed my hand, pulling me with her. At the door she told me to wait a moment and stepped, nude and covered in dried cum, out into the hallway. In a moment she was back, "mom must be downstairs. Come shower with me."

I let her lead me down the hall into their bathroom where she handed me her toothbrush. I brushed while she relieved herself and then we switched. Jennifer and I had always shared the bathroom in the morning but it was a new experience for Erin. Then she opened the shower door, and turned on the water. With a cute little smile, she stepped under the spray and motioned me to join her. I washed her hair, and her back, and took a long time soaping her breasts, belly and pussy. She returned the favour making sure that I was clean all over, taking extra time playing with my balls and cock.

We dried each other off, and again I wondered where her mother could be. We went back to her room and I pulled my pants on while she stood by the window drying her hair. She was silhouetted against the morning sun outside, half turned towards the window. This short, beautiful girl was nude except for the towel on her hair, her breast and nipple showing in stark relief against the window, her naked bubble butt just begging for me to touch it again. I stared. "Erin, we should talk."

"About what?" she giggled and turned to face me so that I could watch her breasts jiggle as she towelled her hair. I could see hickys on both tits. She saw the look on my face and stopped her drying, "what is it David?"

"Honestly? How do you feel about what I made you do?"

She put down her towel and came over to sit in my lap. "Mister Dane, it was the most wonderful experience of my life. I couldn't ask for, and do not want anything else. You made me feel so good, so often. I...I...I think that I am in love with you."

"Erin, I know that I am in love with you."

"What about Sara? and 'C'?...and your wife?"

"You know I love Sara...and 'C'. I don't know about Jennifer anymore."

"Oh, David, of course you do. This horrible situation with that black bastard," I grinned at her, "it will get better. You will both survive it, I know you will. But," she looked into my eyes, "how can you love us all?"

"I don't know. Never thought I would love anybody like I did Jen. But there it is." I paused to breathe, "but, I was really asking about your boyfriend, and your parents."

"My ex-boyfriend is an immature prick. I don't want him, or anyone else like him anymore!" she declared.

"You will probably want someone else, at some point while you are at college."

"I don't think so. But you may be right. If I find someone, I'll call you. Ok?"

This little eighteen year old woman was way more mature than her years would indicate. I don't know why I was surprised. Sara is the same. Jen was the same, and Molly was certainly the same and she was younger yet. "Ok." I kissed her softly. "What about your parents? Is your mom like you?"

"Like me? I guess so, she looks like me...or I look like her. Small, pretty."

"Your dad?"

"Up until last night I just thought that he was like all dad's...except you of course, you are way more special with Sara than he has ever been with me. But now, I just think of how easy he was to boss around last night and compare that to how he always bosses my mom and me around." Erin stopped talking and I could see that she was thinking. "Is it because he has such a small prick?"

I laughed. "No Erin, from what I saw, his cock was only a little smaller than average."

"But yours is so much bigger. And from what Sara tells me, Mister Gabe's is even bigger. Is it that...well...a man has a more 'commanding' presence if they have a bigger cock?"

I laughed again. "No, I don't believe that the two are related."

"Oh." Her serious face turned to a grin, "my experience says different, but whatever."

"So, your mother is like you in looks. You say that your dad bosses her around?" I had a thought forming.

"Yes."

"Ok. I'm hungry. Let's go down stairs and get something to eat."

Erin looked at me for a moment. She fully understood that her mother was going to see me coming down from her room with her, and it would be obvious that I had spent the night. She nodded and then stood to gather some clothes.

I stopped her. "Just a housecoat Erin, and don't do it up. I want it to drape open. Do you understand?"

She nodded, "Ok David."

I stood. "Erin, do not ever again do things with your dad like you did last night. Never again. Do you understand?"

She smiled at me, "I wasn't going to, except if you told me to of course." She grabbed my hand and led me out of her room and down the stairs. As instructed, Erin had on her floor length housecoat, undone. As she walked her body appeared and disappeared. I had only pulled on my pants...no socks, no shirt. At the bottom of the stairs we headed down the short hall into the kitchen. I stopped and motioned for Erin to continue in herself.

"Hello mom" I heard.

Followed by "Erin! What are you wearing! Do it up!" from a new voice.

I strolled in to the kitchen beside Erin and stopped with my arm resting across her shoulders, and my hand draping down her front. "No. She cannot do that," I stated matter-of-factly. I slowly pulled her robe to the side so that her breast was fully exposed and then rested my hand on it. "Hello Erin's mom. I'll call you EM." Standing, with her back to the sink, EM was also dressed in housecoat, although hers was belted tightly. On her feet were a pair of slippers, and she was holding a dishcloth in her hand. EM was about the same size as Erin -- five feet -- and appeared slim, although that was difficult to prove in the bulky housecoat. Her face was an older version of Erin's. Her hair came down to chest level and was currently hanging down her back. She stood there with her mouth agape, staring at us. "Erin belongs to me. She does what 'I' tell her to do, without question."

I began to softly kneed Erin's tit, drawing her mother's eye. "Wh...what are you doing with my daughter...and who are you?" EM asked.

"What does it look like I'm doing EM?"

Silence. The woman's eyes moved between my hand on her daughter's tit and the floor, back and forth. "What the fuck does it look like I am doing!" I barked at her.

"Y...y...you are molesting Erin."

"Erin. Am I molesting you?"

"No sir."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No sir. Please don't stop."

"See EM, I am not molesting your daughter. She likes it when I do this." I took a grip on Erin's nipple and pulled it away from her body, stretching her breast out and eliciting a groan from the girl. I was watching her mother closely and could see her mouth open a bit as she sucked in air -- very much like a deer caught in the headlights.

"It looks like you are interested in this type of thing too." I stated to EM.

I released Erin, and then stood directly behind her. I moved her robe completely away from the front of her body, and then placed my left hand on her left tit, squeezing it, and my right hand on her right hip. "Does this interest you as well, EM?" I asked. I let my right hand drift across Erin's belly, dropping to her lower lips. "Do you?" I softly circled Erin's clit for a moment, drawing a gasp from the girl, and then I bent further, nibbling on Erin's neck and shoulder while I slowly pushed two fingers between her cunt lips. I continued to look at her mother whose eyes were following my fingers closely.

Slowly I withdrew my fingers from Erin, dragging them across her clit again as I did, and eliciting anouther groan from the girl. Erin's mother was making a soft mewling sound. My fingers were obviously coated in her daughter's juices and I raised them slowly to Erin's mouth which opened in anticipation. Then I pushed my fingers into the girl's mouth so that she could suck on them. "It's ok EM," I continued talking, "I can see for myself that it does."

Erin's mother was flushed, and panting. I softly pulled my fingers from her daughter's mouth and then turned Erin's face up so that I could kiss her. Deeply, tongue to tongue. After a moment during which the noises emanating from her mother continued, I pulled back from Erin and said, "bring your mother over here girl."

Erin walked over to her mother and pulled her, unresistingly, over to stand in front of me. Erin was watching my eyes as she stood behind her mother and gently tilted EM's head up so that she was looking at me. I continued instructing Erin, "remove your mother's housecoat Erin."

She reached around and undid the belt, and then pulled her mother's housecoat from her shoulders and released it to pool at her feet on the floor. EM had a white cotton floor length nighty on. It had buttons from the neckline down the front to waist level. I nodded at Erin.