Mister Gabe Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'C' immediately stepped past us, giving me a wink, then ushered them through the house and onto the patio. I followed slowly, watching Bobby's derriere wiggle as she walked. We got out into the backyard to see my wife walking out of the shallow end of the pool and running over to say hi. 'C' made a point of getting drinks for Brock's folks before Mister Gabe could get out of the pool and offer.

We spent the bulk of the afternoon in and out of the pool, drinking, sunning, and talking. When we were out of the pool, we generally sat together on the couches around the unlit fire pit. Jennifer made a point of sitting with me, and I made a point of not sitting with Bobby. I had just recently resolved to leave Bobby alone.

It all worked fine until I found myself in the kitchen getting some reinforcements for the dead soldiers outside (more beer and wine) when the patio door opened and in walked Bobby. She strolled right over to me, grabbed my hands and placed them on her tits, "I've been thinking about nothing other than the wedding since we left it. What you did to me. What you made me do with Brock. Everything," it all came out in a hoarsely whispered rush. "I have imagined your cock in my mouth, in my cunt, and in my ass, over and over and over. I just cannot stop thinking about it! You have to fuck me right now."

"Hang on," I said, and walked over to the patio door. I opened it and walked briskly over to the couches where Jen was now sitting on one side of Brock's dad, with 'C' on the other. Mister Gabe was across the fire pit nursing a beer. I put the spare drinks down and then leaned over the back to say to Jen, "Roberta hasn't seen the upstairs and wants to get an idea of what Brock and Sara will be moving in to once Gabriel leaves. I am going to take her upstairs and show her around." I got nods from everybody.

I headed back into the house and grabbed Bobby's hand, dragging her behind me to and up the stairs. At the top I told her to remove her bikini bottom. She was grinning madly as she shimmied, pushing her bikini bottoms to the floor. I bent down, picked them up, and tossed them over the rail. Her lips formed an "O" as we watched them fall to the hallway below. Anyone coming in to the kitchen would see them.

I looked at her, "this is going to be quick," and, "come with me." I led the way to my bedroom and over to the balcony door -- the balcony that overlooked the patio on which everybody was sitting. I looked at her again, standing there, nude from the waist down, her small bush glistening with her excitement already. "On your knees!" She dropped like a stone. "Hands behind your back." I fished my cock out of my swim trunks and grabbed her hair, pulling her towards me. Her eyes never left my prick as her mouth opened. "Wider, cunt! Open wide, and look up at me! Your eyes never leave mine!" I pushed into her mouth, hard. Bobby gagged and her hands came away from her back to push back on me. I slapped her across the face with my left hand, and then thrust into her mouth again, "this is what you said you wanted you whore!" I was being particularly harsh on purpose.

I drove into her mouth, causing her to choke and gag, over and over. Then I pulled out, dragging her to her feet by her hair and harshly whispered into her face from an inch away, "is this really what you want, Bobby?"

Tears were streaming down her face, and there was drool and pre-cum dripping from her lips. Mutely, she just nodded her head at me.

"Get outside and lean up against the rail. Call to everybody and when they are looking at you, tell Jen that you like our house tour so far, and are enjoying the view."

"But...Dave...Mister Dane...they will see me without...nude?" and she motioned at her naked bottom.

"This is what you want woman. You want to cheat on your husband, and you want me to fuck you. You'll just have to hope that they don't recognize what they see."

Hesitantly she stepped out on to the balcony. She leaned onto the rail, on her elbows, positioning her lower body back from the rail, but hanging her bikini-clad breasts in view. Then she called out to the people below. I stepped quietly out behind her, but kept back a bit so I couldn't be seen. Using my foot I created three feet of space between her feet. Then I pushed my fingers into her sopping cunt. I didn't pause to caress, or softly ease in to her I just pushed three fingers in. She grunted and briefly looked over her shoulder with a look of panic on her face, but her husband was talking to her so she turned back.

I pushed my fingers in and out a few times and then pulled them from her, dripping wet. Then, I touched her rosebud, causing her to flinch and lose her voice momentarily. Using her own juices, I pushed a finger into her anus, pulled it out and then back in with two fingers. I was fisting my hard on with the other hand.

Bobby's conversation with people below was over and she was making a show of looking around the area from the vantage of the balcony. I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "do you want me to do this," as I pushed three fingers into her ass.

She grunted, and hesitated. I pushed again, swirling my fingers around inside her.

She grunted again, and then, hesitatingly said, "nnn...nnooo...David. I've changed my mind."

I stopped immediately, pulling my fingers from her. I grasped her elbow, pulling her straight and then pulled her into the bedroom. I held her close for a few moments as she started to cry, patting her head and rubbing her back. I whispered into her ear, "why did you stop?"

"I...it was so hot...but...I don't know."

"I do." I lifted her head to look her in the eye. "At the wedding, you did not 'stop' with Brock. Why not?"

She had regained control. "That was hot too." She was thinking.

I said, "wait here," and ran down the stairs, retrieved her bikini bottom and returned. Gratefully, she took them from me and put them on. Then we sat on the divan at the foot of the bed and looked at each other.

I repeated, "I do know the answers to both questions. In both cases, with Brock and with me, they felt 'wrong' to you. Yes?"

She nodded.

"However 'wrong' it felt with Brock, you let it...no, you made it happen. You made it happen because it was 'hot', and you let it happen because you love Brock. You will probably let it happen again. Yes?"

She stared at me for a moment, and then with a smile spreading across her face, she nodded slowly.

"With me, just now, it was different. Don't get me wrong Bobby. You are a very desirable woman. But. But, I don't love you, and you don't love me. Today, I was showing you what could happen if you just give yourself over to someone...me or anyone else. You ask for a fuck, and you get a fuck. You just never know. You do know what you get from your husband though."

She nodded, and whispered, "it just isn't enough."

"Well, then I think you should start talking to him. Let him discover you again. Tell him what you want. Find out what he wants. You love each other?" She nodded. "Then that is where you should take this."

We stood, and after a moment looking at each other, I opened my arms to her and we hugged. I whispered in her ear, "I hope that you don't hold any of this against me Bobby, I do like you. And I am really glad that you are my daughter's mother-in-law."

She smiled up at me, "I am ok, and yes, you and I are good." She paused, then kissed me, "thank you David."

Bobby took a moment to clean up and then we headed downstairs and outside.

Not long afterward 'C' stood, stating, "our missing newlyweds should be arriving soon, so I'll wait for them at the front door." Jen went with her, and the pool started to empty as everybody anticipated Sara and Brock's arrival.

'C's wonderful sixth sense worked for her again. She called out to us that they were pulling up so Brock's parents, Molly, Mike and myself arose to go to the front door. Mister Gabe started to get up but I glared at him and told him to stay put, so, with a shrug, he sat down again.

I was the last to make it to the front door, so Sara and Brock were fully engaged in greetings -- handshakes, hugs, and kissing -- with everybody else. I stood back to let it happen, smiling as I watched my daughter and her husband. They were both tanned dark. Brock was in shorts and a shirt very similar to his dad's -- which they were laughing about. Sara was glowing and dressed in capri shorts and a colourful t-shirt.

They made it through Brock's parents, and both Molly and Mike, who then headed back to the patio. I had noticed that when Brock hugged his mom that he seemed a bit stiff -- until Bobby whispered something in his ear, which caused a grin and an easing of the tension that I could see there.

Brock hugged Jennifer, pulling her in tight and as soon as everybody else's backs were turned, he gave her a kiss. It ended with both smiling broadly at each other. Sara was stiff with her mother, which I found myself feeling grateful for. They hugged quickly, and then stepped back from each other before Sara found herself in 'C's arms. That turned into a kiss as well. Brock only shook 'C's hand although he was grinning as he did.

Finally, it was my turn. Jennifer left, striding with purpose back to the patio. I had caught her looking around for someone other than me and presumed that she had expected Mister Gabe to be there. She did not look at me as she brushed past. 'C' squeezed my arm as she left.

Brock stepped up to shake my hand. "How was my girl?" I asked.

His smile was huge, "my wife is beautiful in every possible way!" he declared. Then a simple, "thank you," before he went down the hall following everybody else.

I stood there looking at my daughter. She was beautiful. She smiled playfully at me and then leapt into my arms. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and planted her lips on mine. In an instant her tongue had found its way into my mouth and was dueling for space with mine. I leaned up against the wall to help support her and returned, in full measure, Sara's passionate kiss. Eventually her feet dropped to the ground, and still holding my shoulders she stepped back a bit, looking up into my face, "we had a great time, daddy. Absolutely marvelous! I've married a wonderful, caring man. I'm soooo happy!"

I was smiling at her excitement when she continued with her expression sobering as she did, "Brock is good, and he is still good with the fact that none of that changes the fact that I 'belong' to you, daddy!" Her face grew solemn, "nothing has changed with mom and Mister Gabe?"

I shook my head 'no' as my smile faded as well. "Actually, it has gotten a bit worse, but I'll let 'C' tell you about that."

"Is that why you seem a little different?" my little girl asked me.

"In part, I guess," and I pulled her back into a hug, "I've been doing a lot of thinking these last two weeks, and I had kind of an epiphany with Erin last week."

She cocked her head in inquiry at me.

"In short, I am not going to go down Mister Gabe's road...even though that is where I was headed. It will change what is between you and I some, but not in any way that you will disapprove...I hope." I stopped, hugged her tight and then released her, then with a smile, "you have people who want to see you Sara, and we can talk more about this later, if you want to."

She still had a question on her face, "but...but daddy, you will still make love to me? Right?"

I grinned, and simply nodded my head before guiding her down the hall towards the patio.

We all spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying each other. Sara even made a point of thanking Mister Gabe for the honeymoon trip -- which I couldn't fault her for. I grilled some burgers and dogs to go with our beer and wine while we listened to the endless, entertaining stories that Brock and Sara had to tell.

Eventually darkness crept up on us -- and Brock's parents decided it was time for them to leave. We -- Jen, Brock, Sara and myself -- saw them to the door. As they were driving away Mike and Molly arrived to see their friends off as well, after which both of my younger kids headed up to their rooms.

Back on the patio Brock and Sara, having changed to swimsuits earlier, went to join Erin and their other friends in the pool. I sat down on the couch beside 'C', and Jennifer sat beside Mister Gabe. As she sat, he dropped his hand to the couch cushion and she placed hers in his. I just shook my head, but 'C' caught the motion and grabbed my hand, pulling it into her lap.

Mister Gabe looked at our hands, and then spoke up, "'C'...my wife brought something to my attention earlier today. Apparently you believe that you don't have a bank account?"

That caught us both by surprise. I looked directly at my wife who was grinning broadly back at me. 'C' looked at Mister Gabe and shook her head, "no, I don't. You made me close out everything that I had with Jerry a long time ago."

He smiled at her. "I give every woman who becomes my wife a bank account, and put money into it. I am surprised that he," and he pointed at me, "doesn't know that. It is his firm that handles all of my business, including the set up and management of the various accounts." That was news to me -- and my mind starting turning over about how I may be able to use that information. Mister Gabe interrupted my thoughts as he continued, "if I do not release a woman, then I continue to put money into her account -- I am responsible for her -- and 'C', you should know that." He paused for a moment, "now I know that our," and he waggled his hand indicating himself and 'C', "that the end of our relationship, was a little different than anything that had gone before." He shrugged, "but you should also know that I always honour all of my commitments. You have somewhere around five hundred thousand dollars in your account that is the sum of the lump I put in there a little while ago, and the interest you've been earning over the years since the first deposit." The black bastard was smiling broadly at the dumbstruck woman beside me.

"I have money!" she exclaimed.

He nodded with a very self-satisfied expression on his, "yes you do. Enough that you don't have to stay with him," and he pointed at me.

I looked over at 'C' to find her staring at me, "this won't change anything between us, David...unless you want it to?"

I started to shake my head 'no', but then stopped and shrugged. "I am happy for you 'C'. We can talk about it, privately, later?"

She nodded and then leaned in to kiss me. Remembering where we were, and the company that was still at the pool, she pulled back abruptly, with a small grin, and then looked over at Mister Gabe saying a simple, "thank you."

He nodded again, seeming very self-satisfied, while I arose stating, "I think we should have anouther drink to celebrate this news with 'C'. Who wants one?" I even offered to get a drink for the black bastard.

Everybody accepted so I went over to the bar and started pouring drinks. Erin showed up, with one of Sara's male friends from school to ask if they could all have a beer as well. I didn't see why not. They were all eighteen or older. They grabbed sufficient bottles for their gang and went back to where they were all sitting in the loungers by the pool. I returned to the couches and passed out the drinks.

Mister Gabe took a swig of his beer and then sat it down on the table. He then reached around my wife, pulling her closer and, "come here beautiful" he said. He pulled Jennifer up on to his lap, cradling her back in his right arm with her feet swinging to lie sideways along the couch cushions. She held her drink out of the way while he nuzzled her neck and ear lobe and then kissed her on the mouth. 'C' and I could see his tongue invade my wife's mouth and hers returning the favour. What the hell! He was holding my wife, in a public setting in which a number of people who were 'not in the know' were around. I craned my head around to quickly glance over to the gaggle by the pool.

I coughed to return their attention to the surroundings.

Mister Gabe stopped the kiss, but he moved his left hand up from her legs, pushing her wrap out of the way, and with one finger he pulled her bathing suit top out of the way, exposing her breasts. Then he proceeded to twist and twirl my wife's right nipple in his fingers. He looked at me, "I noticed that you gave the kids some drinks."

I nodded, trying not to watch him fondle my wife. "Not all of them. Erin, Brock, Sara and those other two boys, yes. The other girl, no. She isn't eighteen yet."

He nodded back at me, and then he turned his face to Jennifer, "darling. Those boys went to your school last year didn't they?" Jennifer nodded. "They turned eighteen while they were under your care?" Again, she nodded. "Did you give them a birthday present when they turned eighteen?"

My wife looked askance at Mister Gabe. "No."

"That wasn't very nice of you. I think that you should rectify that situation."

"uhhh...ok."

"What should you give them Jennifer? What can you give them that they didn't get from anybody else? I wonder?" I was looking over my shoulder again at the people by the pool and didn't see anyone who had appeared to see my wife sitting on the neighbor's lap.

"I know!" came suddenly from Mister Gabe. "This is what you'll do Jennifer, and don't worry, I will help you out." Then he leaned down to whisper in her ear.

I could tell that it was something unexpected as Jen's eyes opened wide as she listened and then her face turned to Mister Gabe in disbelief. "Just do as you are told bitch!" Mister Gabe harshly whispered at her. My wife, her expression still frozen in disbelief, hesitantly nodded and pulled her suit top up to cover her tits, arose from his lap and walked into the house. I was wondering what was going on.

Mister Gabe then asked, "may I borrow Sara and 'C' for a few moments please, David? Nothing untoward, I just need their assistance for a few minutes...you can come with me too. As a matter of fact, I think you should."

I considered for a few moments, 'what was this crazy black bastard up to now?', but eventually I just shrugged my shoulders and nodded my head. Jennifer was going to do whatever he told her to do anyway. Maybe if I was there I could limit any potential fallout. Probably not, but if I wasn't there I wouldn't have any opportunity at all.

Mister Gabe stood and said, "come with me." 'C' and I followed him over to the group of kids. He motioned for us to wait as he knelt down beside my daughter, and whispered in Sara's ear. She listened while looking up at me. When Mister Gabe was done, she looked at him, over at one of the boys, and then back at me with a question on her face. I shrugged and nodded, so she nodded to Mister Gabe. Then he led us into the house. There he paused again to whisper in 'C's ear. She looked at me and then headed down the hallway to stand at the foot of the stairs. Obviously she was keeping an eye out for Mike and Molly.

Inside, Jennifer was standing in front of the couch. Mister Gabe suggested that I have a seat in one of the chairs, while he sat in the other. In a moment, Sara came in the door followed by one of her friends -- I couldn't remember the names of either of the boys. He was shorter at about five foot eight, and slightly pudgy. His face still showed the remains of an earlier acne problem. Right now he was wearing a loose boxer bathing suit, and a t-shirt that he had pulled on as the night air started to cool.

Sara led him into the living room area and then looked at Mister Gabe. "This is Barry. You asked me to bring him in?"

Mister Gabe replied, "yes, thank you dear. We want to talk with Barry for a moment. You may return to your friends now." Jen had her eyes on the ground.

Sara waited for me to nod again, and then left.