Mister Gabe Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to see your wife's tits, ED. I am sure that all of us do." I looked over to the in-laws. "EM does not wear any underwear because I told her not to." Gram retained her stony expression and wringing hands, but Gramps was peering intently at the movements my hand was making under EM's skirt. "Unbutton her bodice for us."

ED bent slightly, and with shaky hands, began to slowly unbutton his wife's bodice.

"What are you doing!" shrieked Gram. "Oh lord! Gramps, we are leaving here right now!" and she started to rise from the couch.

Gramps grabbed her hand and pulled her back down, "be quiet woman! I want to watch this!" Her eyes opened wide at her husband but she slumped back into the couch, crossing her arms before her chest as if in defence against what she was seeing. Really, she did not put up much fight.

ED, who had paused when his mother spoke, continued to unbutton EM's bodice. EM's breath was becoming shallow and quick as I continued playing with her clit. The last button came undone and ED was about to stand up straight. I said, "ED, pull the sides of her bodice apart." He did, and I increased the tempo of my strumming on EM. "Now, just lift your wife's breasts out into the open so that we can all see them clearly." He did, and EM tightly sighed as her breasts were lifted out of her dress. "Finally, ED, pinch the nipples lightly. We can see that they are already erect, but I would like to see if you can improve that a bit more." He looked at me, and cast a brief glance over at his parents - Gramps had his eyes fixed on his daughter-in-law's tits - and then he grasped each of her nipples between thumb and finger, pinching and pulling on them lightly. As he did that I rotated my hand, stabbing three fingers into EM's cunt, curling my middle finger up to rub her G-spot, and at the same time pressed hard on her clit with my thumb. EM screamed and her abdomen contracted, her feet rising from the floor as she curled up on my lap. Her cunt contracted tightly around my fingers as she came on my hand. .

"Ok, thank you ED. EM...EM?" Her eyes were closed and she was breathing hard as she slowly relaxed back against my hand at her back. "EM?"

I looked over at Gramps, "I don't seem to be able to get her attention, will you come help me for a moment?" He grinned and stood, brushing his wife's hands off of his arm. He stood over EM as she rocked through a couple of minor aftershocks. I said, "please lightly slap her face to get her attention."

He did, slapping EM lightly across the cheeks, twice.

After the second I nodded him back to the couch as EM's eyes opened and her head turned to look at me. I pulled her down to whisper in her ear, "do you want me to continue?"

She murmured back, "Oh gawd! Yes, Mister Dane!"

I looked at the grandparents, knowing that I was going to disappoint the old man, "well that is enough for the two of you. I am here at your son's request, so you will have to leave now." I waited a moment, and then barked, "get out!" Gramps winked at me, and then grabbed his wife's hand to pull her up and to the door.

"It was nice meeting you Mister Dane," he said. "Enjoy yourself." With that, they put their coats on and exited the door.

I pulled my fingers from EM and stood her up as I did as well. "ED, here are my car keys. Go outside and move it so your parents can leave, and then park it back in your driveway. When you are done," and I paused to make a show of pulling EM's dress off of her, leaving her standing nude in my arms while I continued speaking to her husband, "when you are done, come back in. I will be fucking your wife, and you should come upstairs and watch. We will be in your bed."

After a very brief hesitation he scurried outside with my keys in hand. I kissed EM and then softly stated, "if you really want to go through with this, lead us to your marital bed."

She grinned up a me; grabbed my hand; and towed me up the stairs, down the hallway and into her bedroom. I told her to remove my clothes which she did. Then I sat on the bed facing the doorway, "now I want you on your knees, right here," indicating the floor right between my knees. EM knelt where I pointed. My prick was waving right in her face and I had to grin because she was licking her lips.

"EM, I want my cock completely down your throat before your husband gets back. Do you think you can do that? I know he is smaller than I am."

She wrapped one hand around the base of my cock, covering about a third and throatily said, "I am not sure Mister Dane. This, under my hand, is about all I've ever had before. I'll try," and she looked directly into my eyes, "you may have to help me." With that, Erin's mom proceeded to lick my cock from balls to head. Once she had it all lubed up, she daintily kissed the tip and then, opening her mouth wide, pushed herself down onto me.

She got about three inches in before she gagged the first time. After she caught her breath, she took anouther stab at it, raising herself onto her haunches to get a better angle. For about five minutes she kept pushing herself down on me, over and over, but was unable to swallow more than half.

I was enjoying the effort that this incredible woman was giving, but she pulled up with tears rolling down her face to look directly at me again as we both heard the front door open and close. "Please Mister Dane, help me do this! I know that Erin can do it, so I have to be able to. I want to do it sooo badly!"

I nodded and she again placed her mouth over my cock and dove down as far as she could go. We both heard her husband's footfalls coming up the stairs. This time I placed my hands on her head and pushed down on her, forcing her past her gag point even though I could see her body starting to retch. She wasn't struggling so I pushed again with extra effort. Just as ED came into view at the doorway, I slid fully into his wife's throat. With one hand on the back of her head and the other on her throat I moved her face up and down on me for a few strokes.

"ED," I said, "come here. Kneel down beside your wife." He did. "Place your hand on your wife's throat, right here where mine is." I removed my hand and he did, then he looked from his wife's straining face up to mine. "That bulge you feel moving up and down, "and I moved Erin's mother's mouth up and down on my cock, "is my cock buried in your wife's throat. Now go sit or stand over there." I picked up the pace of my thrusting, my own breath becoming ragged.

I let go of EM. She continued to thrust herself onto me, bottoming out on my balls by herself now. I could feel myself getting close, but did not want to cum in her throat, so I gently stopped her motion, and pulled her from me so that she was kneeling again at my feet. "That was extremely good EM. You are a talented cock-sucker. With a little practice you'll be every bit as good as your daughter."

She beamed up at me and then turned to look at her husband. I could see that she was about to say something, so I interrupted. "Hush, pet. Now I want you to french kiss your husband. I want him to taste your freshly fucked face." She got up and sashayed over to her husband, her naked body swaying wickedly, a satisfied grin on her face. She crawled up on to his lap, turning sideways and wrapped her arms around his head, pulling his lips to hers. To give him credit, ED did not hesitate, returning the kiss and swapping tongue with his wife regardless of the fact that her face was coated in tears, spit and my pre-cum.

After allowing that to continue for a few minutes, I quietly asked if they wished to continue. They broke their kiss and both looked at me. ED said, "yes Mister Dane. Please do." I nodded and stood, motioning EM back to the bed.

She crawled up on to the bed and perched on her knees awaiting my instruction. "ED, you need to be closer to this. Take your clothes off and then sit on the bed, leaning up against the headboard." He did as instructed, his prick standing at attention.

"Ok. EM, please lean over, on your elbows, above your husband." She bent, lowering herself so that she was resting on her elbows, with her face hovering above ED's stiff cock. I climbed on the bed behind her, placing one hand on the small of her back, rubbing it gently, and the other I used to spread her knees. "Now, I am larger than you are used to, so I am going to go slowly EM. Let me know when you want me to stop." Her lips were open and very wet. I grabbed my cock and dragged the head up and down between her lips causing her to immediately start groaning. Then I placed myself at her opening and slowly...very slowly started to enter Erin's mother. I stopped with only a couple of inches in her as her groaning became a low pitched keening.

"uunngghh...don't...don't stop. You are thicker and are stretching me, but d...d...don't stop!"

I pushed in more, stopping again when about half-way. "ED. I am half-way in to your wife. This is your last chance. Do you want me to stop? Do you really want anouther man to fuck your wife?"

He looked up at me with lust crazed eyes, "yes, fuck! Fuck this slut for me!" He remembered himself, "oh...uh, please Mister Dane. Yes, please fuck my wife."

With those words EM craned her neck to look up at her husband's face and throatily whispered, "thank you." Then she started to push herself back onto me. I let her struggle to do that, but inch by inch my hard cock was engulfed by her sopping pussy. Finally, in one lurch, she pushed all the way back and I was balls deep in her. This time I groaned. This was, by far, the tightest cunt that I had experienced on an older lady...easily as tight as her daughter...or mine.

I bent forward to place my hand on the back of her head, "EM, I am now going to fuck you. I want you to take your husband's cock in your mouth and suck it for all you are worth. You are not to let it out of your mouth until I fill your cunt with my hot cum!" I pushed down on her head and she compliantly took her husband's cock into her mouth causing him to groan.

With that I slowly withdrew, almost all the way. Then I started a slow fuck, pushing in half-way and then withdrawing. I did this for a few minutes, and then started to increase both the tempo and the depth of my penetration. All the while she was sloppily sucking ED.

Finally I was banging away at EM at a furious pace, bottoming out every time. She still had her mouth on her husband, who was panting heavily, but she was squealing and screaming too much to do much sucking. About ten minutes in, ED's face screwed up tightly and he grabbed her head and humped his hips upwards, emptying his balls into her mouth. He collapsed back, but I kept ramming into her for anouther twenty minutes, my own breath becoming ragged. Finally, I too shot stream after stream of hot cum into the man's wife as she crunched up in a massive orgasm.

Exhausted, I fell to the side of the bed, with EM collapsing into the space between myself and ED. We lay there panting and catching our breath.

Eventually I propped myself up on one elbow. EM was lying on her back, her head and eyes moving back and forth between me and ED. ED had moved down to lay on the bed next to her. I said, speaking to both of them, "was that what you expected? Or wanted?"

EM nodded her head vigorously, while her eyes sought out her husband's. He, after a brief hesitation, met my look, and nodded slowly. "Yes," he said, and then he smiled down at EM, "yes, that is exactly what we were looking...hoping for." EM's face broke out in a huge smile and she climbed up on top of her husband to give him a full body embrace.

I smiled too, "well, I guess my work here is done. You too enjoy each other...and...thanks. I enjoyed that too." I crawled out of bed and reached for my pants.

"Wait a minute Mister Dane," from ED. "You go clean him up," he directed his wife. EM immediately jumped out of bed, knelt at my feet and proceeded to use her tongue on lips to clean all vestiges of our coupling from my spent cock, abdomen, and thighs. Then she ran into the bathroom, returning with a towel to dry me off.

I hugged the little woman when she was done, and reached over to shake ED's hand before finishing dressing. With a final wave at them, I headed down the stairs and out to my car. I wondered whether I would ever hear from either of them again.

...

The Work Christmas Parties (December)

I was sitting in my office with the chair swivelled to the window, my feet propped up on the credenza just staring at the skiff of snow on the front lawn. It was a sunny, briskly chilly day outside and I was happy sitting there with a tumbler of scotch balanced on my belly. My thoughts weren't on anything in particular, but I was in a generally ebullient mood.

There was a soft knock on the open door behind me and a softer, "David?" It was Jennifer.

"Yup?"

"Can I bother you for a few moments?" I thought about that. First, it still seemed a bit odd that she was now an 'interloper' in any room of 'our' house...but she was barred from entry into my office. Just like her fuck buddy and all of his female 'help'. Secondly, did I really want to talk to my wife?

Sigh. "Ok, come on in." But I didn't otherwise move to seem in any way receptive.

She appeared, and then lifted my feet to one side on the credenza so that she could lean against it facing me. "Dave. Why haven't you told me about the firm's Christmas party?"

That caught me by surprise. I hadn't intended on going this year as I was going to hand in my notice instead...and why was she asking about it. I kept silent.

"Mister Gabe told me that it is the weekend after next. We always go. Why haven't you told me about it?"

'Mister Gabe told you?' I thought. I kept silent.

"Mister Gabe says that I should go with you...you know..." and she trailed off.

"I 'know' what? Precisely?"

She grimaced. "David, how fucking long are you going to hold that over my head?" she exclaimed, crossing her arms over her breasts. "It was not my fault that the black bastard made that happen!"

I grinned in spite of myself. Here we were in a camera-free zone and my wife just called the black bastard that was fucking her the 'black bastard'. I arose and pulled Jennifer into my arms. She was stiff for only a moment and then sagged into me. "I wasn't planning on going this year." I paused, thinking quietly that I still liked holding this woman. "Why do you want to go?"

She looked up at me. "Mister Gabe says that I have to go. He is going to be there as one of the 'valued clients' of the firm, and he says that as his wife, I need to be there too. But, and David he is the one who said this, as far as most people know you and I are still man and wife, and we need to keep up that appearance." I let my arms drop from her and turned aside to go to the mini-fridge to retrieve a beer. The fucking black bastard! "David?"

I took my time, depositing my empty glass on the counter, retrieving a cold brew from the fridge, popping the top. Eventually I turned back to her. "So, to be clear, the reason you want me to go is to preserve appearances while in fact you are attending with the black bastard? Do I have that correct?"

She grinned at my use of the term. "Technically, yes, that is correct. But you and I both know that he can't do anything in public there, so really...really I will be really going with you. Because I want to David."

"Ok then. It is a date. With my wife."

Her grin turned to a satisfied smile. "Now that we've settled that, you need to come to my Christmas party too...it is this weekend."

Sigh. "Ok, Jennifer. I'm presuming that the black bastard will not be at that one?"

"Correct. But he did say it was ok if I went with you...for appearances you know. 'C' is going to be there too, of course."

"Deal"

...

It was Friday night, and I was home from work early so I could get ready to go to Jennifer's staff Christmas party. Chatted with the kids for a bit and saw Sara head up to her room to work on a paper (Brock was working late), and 'C' had departed to her room to get ready. I headed up the stairs to my room to find it...empty...as usual. I guessed that Jen was in Mister Gabe's side getting ready.

After I was all duded up I headed towards the door, but paused as I heard Jen coming through the connecting door from Mister Gabe's side of the house. She smiled at me as she approached - wearing a black pencil dress that hugged her curves top to bottom. The top was slung low, showing her cleavage to about an inch above her nipples which were unrestrained and saying hello to the world. The tight skirt went down to her ankles and I could see that she would be taking small steps all night. It was so tight around her hips and butt that it was obvious that she wore no panties. Around her neck was a single strand of pearls, and I noted a new anklet on her right ankle.

"You are one sexy fucking lady Jennifer," I said, bringing a broad smile to her face. "But, are you sure you want to be seen in that at your staff Christmas party?"

That brought a grimace to her face as she briefly glanced up at the camera that constantly monitored my bedroom. "Mister Gabe picked it out and said this is what I had to wear."

I approached her to give her a hug, but she held up a hand against my chest, "you know that you cannot do that David," and she flicked her eyes towards the camera. I sighed and dropped my arms to my side. She whispered, "later." Hmmm. Ok.

I stepped back a pace and looked down at her ankle. "I see you have an anklet that I haven't seen before. What's that about?"

My wife flushed and she paused before replying, "uhh. Mister Gabe gave it to me tonight and said I should wear it." Again she paused and then sighed. "You know the rules David...about...about me always complying with requests made of me?" I frowned and nodded. "Mister Gabe said that this might spark some interesting things that he will want to hear all about when I get home tonight."

I dropped to a knee in front of my wife, pushed her dress up her legs to her knees and grabbing her ankle lifted it so I could look at the anklet. Jennifer balanced herself with a hand on my shoulder. The anklet was a fine silver chain from which was suspended an equally fine disc that clearly said 'hotwife'. I flipped the disc over to read that it said 'free for the taking' on the other side. I frowned again and putting her foot down and smoothing her dress, stood up to look at her. "So. This really isn't going to be just you and me is it? He is hoping that someone will ask you about that," and I pointed down to her ankle, "and then you will comply with whatever comes of the conversation? Right?"

Jen at least had the decency to gulp, "yes David. Yes, that is exactly what Mister Gabe is hoping will happen. Please don't make a big deal about it. He has also said that in order to protect my professional standing, I am allowed to be very discreet. I can make this work David."

Sigh. "You say so." Sigh. "I reserve the right to leave whenever I want."

Jen frowned a bit, but then forced a smile, "ok Dave." Then she took my hand and led me towards the door and the stairs. As we were walking down the stairs, she added "one more thing David," she forced anouther brief smile at me, "Mister Gabe has insisted that we go in his limo." All I could do was sigh again.

'C' was waiting, with her coat already on, for us at the bottom of the stairs. "'C'" I said, "sorry to do this to you, but could you please go in my car...separately? I think that I'll probably need a ride home."

She glanced around to ensure none of the kids were around, and then stepped up to embrace me, giving me a warm kiss as well, "yes sir, Mister Dane, sir. I would be happy to." Then she cupped my package through my dress pants and she cast a brief smile towards Jennifer and headed outside.

123456...8