Mister Gabe Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig pulled her in just a bit closer and then pushed his right hand through the opening, taking hold of my wife's right breast. She gasped. Craig laughed and then squeezed her tit. "I am feeling your tits Jennifer. Do you like that?"

She was now crimson, and stared stonily at me for a moment - probably because I wasn't doing anything about Craig feeling her up; but maybe for some other reason - and then tightly smiled at Craig, "yes, sir, I do like it. Could you please pinch my nipple. Aaagghh. Harder please. Uuungg. Now could you twist it a bit?"

Craig was nonplussed at that, but he complied, drawing further groans from Jennifer. Finally, he stopped as he wasn't getting a whole bunch of motion as he tried to keep what he was doing concealed from the crowd at large. He dropped his hands away from her tits and said, "that was very nice Mrs. Dane. You can do up one of the buttons but leave the rest undone for the balance of this party." Then he gave her a quick, but very public, kiss, said, "I will play with you more later," and grabbing his drink he disappeared into the crowd.

I saw the reason for his quick departure as MP was making his way towards us. Beside him was Mister Gabe. MP stopped right beside Jen, and simply dropped his arm over her shoulder and his hand down her open shirt. Mister Gabe just grinned evilly at me and said, just a bit too loud, "Hello David. MP and I were just talking about you and the lovely Mrs. Dane. If you don't mind, we would like to borrow your wife for a special meeting with a number of partners in the boardroom." He paused, "Actually, David, we don't care if you mind or not." Through this Jennifer was staring at me. Maybe I was imagining it, but I could swear that she had an apologetic look on her face. That ended when MP squeezed her breast causing her eyes to close and a groan of obvious pleasure to come from her.

That was it. I had had enough. "MP, before you take my wife off to fuck however many people you want her to fuck this evening, you may wish to take a look at this." I handed him the envelope from my suit pocket and briefly looked into Jen's eyes before turning to leave. I could hear the black bastard ask MP what was in the envelope as I left.

Rather than waiting in the crowd by the elevator, I simply went down the stairs, leaving the building and the life that I had had for years, and the misery that had been embedded there for the last six months.

1...345678