Mom Loves To Suck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,268 Followers

She yanked the sheet from me and we both stared down at the bulge in my boxers. They were light gray and there was a wet spot where my dripping cock head was. Reaching down mom rubbed her fingers into the spot causing me to whimper. Mom brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them.

"Oh." I moaned watching her pink tongue tease her finger tips. She then sucked them into her mouth between her red lips and rolled her eyes back.

Removing her fingers with a wet sucking sound, mom took my hand in hers and pulled. I started to protest, but stopped when she slipped her hand under her robe and placed it under my nose. I emitted a groan at the scent of my mother's pussy and when she pressed her fingers to my lips, I opened my mouth allowing her to put her fingers inside. At the first taste of her I gave in and sucked on her fingers.

Mom slipped them from my mouth and still holding my hand turned away and walked towards my door. I stood up, letting her lead me out of my room and feeling as if I were in a dream, I followed my scantily clad mother to my parents bedroom. Mom opened the door, and releasing my hand stood to the side.

I entered noticing there were candles lit all over the room casting it in a soft glow and there was another bottle of wine, this one close to full on the nightstand. Mom walked past me over to the table and quickly poured a glass, she took several sips then coming back handed me the glass. I chugged it down in several long swallows and as I handed it back to her she pointed at the large over stuffed arm chair in the corner by the window that she always sat in to read.

"Sit down over there." She gave me that sexy smile. "I've been thinking of being on my knees in front of that chair for a long time."

No longer arguing with her, how could I with a raging hard on in my shorts, I walked towards the chair and when I reached it turned and went to sit, when something dawned on me, "Shit, mom, what if dad comes home?"'

"I checked online and he booked a room at the Marriot at the airport. I put the bolts on the door anyway and the blinds are down." She put the glass down and looked me up and down, "Damn, Sean you are a good looking young man."

"T...thank you."

"Hmm, nice lean hard body," she whispered coming over to me and putting her hands on my chest, "Little Kelly must be very happy with all this."

"I...what about her?"

"What about her, honey? Like I said she'll never know and this way you won't push her for this because you'll be getting plenty of it and I won't bother your father for anything but his quickies, think of it that we're helping us and them."

"But..."

"Enough," Mom said, putting her fingers to my lips. "There's about to be a much better place for you to wag your tongue, honey." She licked her lips, "But I did promise to go first, didn't I?"

Mom kissed me softly and this time I returned the kiss right away, compared to what we were going to do, kissing her wasn't going to hurt anything. Mom put her arms around my neck and pressed herself against me.

I slipped my arms around her waist and was aware of her nipples pressing against me through her robe. My cock was pushing against her stomach and as our lips teased across each other my hips began to rock, pushing my erection into her.

Mom's tongue pushed against my lips and when I opened my mouth to accept it I could taste the wine on it. I wondered if she would recall this tomorrow. Maybe better if she didn't, I... All thoughts faded when her hands ran down my back and slipped into the sides of my boxers. Mom started to tug them down as her tongue danced across mine and my body trembled at the thought my cock would be exposed to my mother.

Mom pushed them down as far as she could and I moaned when my cock sprang free and pressed against her bare thigh inside her robe.

"Oh, someone is dripping" she cooed, and giving me a gentle push said, "Sit back and relax, baby, time for mommy to take care of you."

I fell back into the chair and watched my mother stare down at my cock and lick her lips, "Oh, honey, you are quite the man now aren't you?" Her blue eyes were glazed over as much by lust as alcohol now and the way she was staring at me caused another trail of precum to ooze from my pulsing cock.

"You are not small," Mom whispered stepping directly between my legs, "Sweet, good looking and hung, Kelly is a lucky girl." She giggled, "I'm about to be a lucky mom."

She reached down and grabbing my bare cock stroked it slowly. I moaned when she squeezed the tip causing precum to squirt out. I stared, amazed at the sight of mom's long slender fingers wrapped around my cock and already wondered what her lips would look like there.

Mom's hand trailed down the length of my cock and slid beneath it to caress my balls. She cupped them and whispered, "Hmm, they're very heavy, does my baby have a nice big load waiting for his nasty mother?"

"Nasty?"

"Yes, nasty. Know what else I like Sean that your father doesn't? I like to talk dirty. Do you like to talk dirty?"

"Yes." I moaned as keeping one hand on my balls she started caressing my shaft lightly with the fingers of her other hand.

"Kelly doesn't like it I'll bet, she's too good of a girl, but tell you what, you can talk dirty with me, how's that?"

"I...Oh!" I groaned when she squeezed my cock again.

"Tell me what I'm doing." Mom prodded, "Say it the way you want too with your little prude."

"I...you're jerking my cock." I moaned, "You're stroking your son's cock."

"Good boy." She released my cock and grabbed the ties to the robe. "Want to see them?"

"I...I thought we were just..."

"We are, but we can be naked, can't we?" she smiled, "Besides, a real woman uses her tits in a blow job, honey, a real woman uses everything she has. Now tell me what you want."

She partially opened the robe showing off the inner half of her tits and figuring we were damned for this anyway, I said, "I want to see my mother's beautiful tits."

"Ohh." She teased with the robe,

"Now." I added. "Don't be a cock tease; show me your tits."

"I like that!" Mom moaned.

I didn't know where that had come from, but I didn't mind the reaction. Mom pulled her robe open with a flourish, exposing her large round breasts and those pretty pink nipples that looked as hard as my cock. Mom tossed the robe behind her and standing there in just the lacy black thong lifted her tits, showing them to me.

Her thumbs slid across her nipples and she moaned softly, "Want them?"

"Oh, fuck yeah." I said, my eyes glued to her red nails on her pink flesh.

"You want to play with mommy's tits?"

"I want to suck on them." I replied, my mouth watering at the sight of her playing with her nipples.

"Like this?" Mom lifted her tit up and lowering her head placed her red lips on her tit and sucked her own nipple.

"Holy shit," I said softly, "Kelly can't do that."

"She wouldn't" Mom laughed, "But you're right, not with those little titties, I told you honey, your mother is a real woman." Mom looked down at her now lipstick smeared nipple and asked, "You want this?"

"Please."

"Hmm, I like that." Swinging her leg over mine, mom sat down, straddling my thigh and I gasped at how wet her thong was and not just wet, but hot! I could feel the heat of my mother's pussy.

"You like how excited I am for you, honey?" Mom asked, putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Yes." My eyes widened as they were confronted with mom's tits and I hesitated as she lifted higher on my thigh, pushing them into my face.

"This...is more than..." I stammered

"Honey, sex is your cock going in my pussy. Everything else is just playing, now stop being a little girl and suck my fucking tit like you know you want to."

Her words sent a thrill through me and reaching up I took her breasts in my hands lowering my face eagerly sucked my mother's nipple into my mouth.

"Oh, honey!" Mom cried, wrapping her hands in my short black hair, "Yes, suck that tit!"

I sucked harder on her hard nub, much harder than I would dare suck Kelly's tits. Mom's fingers dug into my scalp, but I didn't mind, I was caught up not only with her huge tits in my face, but her sliding her pussy back and forth on my thigh. I caught her other nipple between my fingers and rolled it, causing mom to moan loudly as I continued to suck the other. I switched off, taking her other nipple into my mouth.

Mom arched her back, shoving her tit deeper into my mouth and letting her head fall forward rested her cheek on top of my head. Her long blonde hair caressed my shoulders and chest and some of it was lying on her creamy breast. Mom was grinding her pussy into my leg and I moaned as my dripping cock was pushing into her soft thigh. Mom slipped her hand between us and took my cock in her hand, rubbing it back and forth on her inner thigh.

"God, that feels good." She purred, then sitting back on my leg said, "I think it's time I drained that pretty cock of yours, don't you think?"

"Yes." I nodded like an idiot.

Mom slid off my leg and slowly sank to her knees. Lifting her tits she wrapped them around my cock and squeezed them.

"Damn," I said softly as she rocked up and down, sliding my cock between her tits. "That feels good!"

"Bet you can't tit fuck those little things either can you?" she giggled, "That's okay, baby, that's what mommy is here for, to do all the things your little girlfriend can't."

My reply turned into a loud whimper when mom started flicking her tongue out, catching the head of my cock each time it pressed up through her soft tits. A thin trail of pre cum hung between my cock and her tongue and with a wink, mom made a sho0w of slurping it back to my cock. She pressed her lips to the tip and as I whimpered pathetically she rubbed her lips in circles around my yearning cock.

Mom looked up at me, her lips dripping with my sticky fluid and made a show of licking it from her mouth. Releasing her tits, she took my cock in her hand and holding it at the base, lowered her head. I moaned when she placed her soft pink tongue along my shaft and worked her way up to the tip. She teased under the rim of my cock head before working her tongue back down to the base of my shaft.

A shudder went me and my hips jerked, thrusting my cock along mom's cheek. Lifting her head, mom pushed the head of my cock against her cheek hard enough for it to begin to ooze and rubbed it along her face.

"Like that, honey, you like getting mom's face all sticky with your big dick?"

"Please put it in your mouth," I begged, "Please don't tease me mom."

"Aww, you've waited this long, what's another couple of minutes." She turned and rubbed my cock on the other side of her face, "Besides this is teasing me too, trust me."

Mom slid my cock to her lips and parting them began moving her head up and down, sliding my cock between her soft lips. I sat there moaning, fighting not to move my hips, then cried out when the next time mom's mouth reached the top she took the tip of my cock between her lips.

She held it there and I gasped when she sucked. I could feel the precum squirting into her mouth then watched, stunned when mom let that cum and a long trail of spit drool out of her mouth and down my cock where it pooled on my balls.

Mom started stroking my now very wet cock and licking her lips looked me in the eye, "Say it, honey, and say it like you mean it."

"I...I want you to put my cock in your mouth." I told her, "I want you to suck my cock until I cum in your slutty mouth."

"Hmm, honey, like mother, like son!" she purred.

Mom made a show of opening wide and placing her mouth over the head of my cock. She paused until I whimpered then with a wonk took me deep into her mouth.

"Oh, goddamn!" I cried as for the first time in my life my cock was engulfed by a warm wet mouth.

The fact that it was my mother's mouth should have been cause for alarm, but she was right, fuck it was hot to see my dick buried in my mother's face. Mom opened wider and I let out a long sigh as she worked my cock deeper into her mouth.

She reached the base and I gasped when her tongue flicked out and started licking my balls with me buried to the hilt in her throat. Mom moaned and her blue eyes rolled back as her tongue bathed my balls.

She shook her head back and forth and I whimpered as the head of my cock slid across the roof of her mouth. Mom slowly worked her way back to the tip and releasing it lowered her head and caused me to cry out when she began sucking my balls.

Mom's tongue worked across my swollen sac before sucking my testicle into her mouth and gently working it with her mouth. She switched to the other and I began squirming in the chair as she worked my balls with her hot mouth.

Mom licked back to the tip and once again let a long trail of drool down onto my cock. This time she took my cock in her mouth and made a show of noisily slurping it back up,

"Damn you're a pig." I told her.

"Your pig baby," She said, kissing the tip of my cock, "I'm my son's pig!"

She took me deep into her mouth once more and this time slowly bobbed her head. I leaned back against the chair and moaned as she blew me. I watched mom's mouth sliding up and down my dick and thought this was even better than the movies.

Mom was moving her head faster now, establishing a rhythm in time with my hips which I was unable to keep still. She placed her fingers around my shaft and followed her lips with them, jerking me off as she sucked me.

I moved mom's hair from her face so I could see everything and grabbing her hair in her free hand, she handed it to me. I took her long hair in one hand and placing my other hand on the back of her head began to push and pull, guiding her along my cock.

"Hmm-mm" she encouraged as she sucked.

Mom started taking me deeper and moving her head faster and with a long groan I admired the sight before me. Not just my lipstick smeared cock sliding in and out of mom's mouth, but also her long blonde hair wrapped in my hands and the feeling of her large tits pressing into my thighs. I let my eyes wander down the smooth creamy skin of mom's back down to her well rounded ass cheeks protruding from the black thong.

Mom's ass was moving as her hips ground in circles. She was moaning softly around my cock and the thought she was getting off on this caused my hips to move faster. I groaned when mom removed me from her mouth, but her next words caused my dick to jump in her hand.

"Tell you what honey, I know you're close and I could make it last a long time, but how about the first time, I just get you off and next time I'll really tease and play?"

"N...next time." I whimpered.

"Oh, yes, Sean this cock is too perfect for me not to want more of. In fact next time could be right after you get me off, but for now." She licked the tip of my cock before continuing, "I'm going to go slow and won't stop, but when you're ready you just go ahead and cum because your nasty mother is going to take every drop. Okay?"

"Oh, god, mom." I whispered.

"I'll take that." She laughed then quickly took me back into her wonderful mouth.

Mom began to bob her head all the way, taking me down to my balls and coming back up all the way to the tip. True to her word she was bobbing her head slowly, but nonetheless I couldn't take much more. My fingers tightened in her hair and my legs were shaking. Mom's eyes met mine and she began sucking faster.

Mom placed her hands on my thighs and began sucking even faster. I was moaning continuously now as I watched mom giving me an amazing hands free blow job and my hips started thrusting to meet her mouth each time she brought it down.

Mom opened her mouth around my cock, allowing a trail of spit to flow down my cock and began sucking even faster. Her mouth being partway open was causing her to making sloppy sucking sounds and she was moaning as she slurped up her spit from my wet cock.

The sound of her sucking sent a shiver through my cock and moving my hips as fast as I dared I moaned, "That's it, suck my cock, keep sucking that cock until I cum in your mouth!"

Mom moaned her approval of my talking to her like that and even as I felt the cum race through my cock I continued, "Please, mom, please suck your son's cock, please make me cum for you, mom! Oh, fuck you're so good at sucking cock you...you're a nasty slut and...Oh fuck!"

I shouted loudly as my cock erupted into my mother's mouth. Mom squealed, but kept sucking, She had tightened her lips around my cock and was making gurgling noises as she continued to suck my spurting cock. My hips thrust wildly and each thrust ended in another long squirt of cum in my mother's mouth.

Mom cupped my balls in one hand, rubbing them as she grabbed my cock with the other and jerked it off into her mouth. I sat there moaning and whimpering as my balls emptied down her throat and mom groaned and squealed as if she were cumming.

I let mom's hair go so I wouldn't pull it, but grabbed the sides of her face and groaned, "Stop, please," when she had sucked every drop from me and her mouth was driving me crazy on my now sensitive cock.

Mom slid me from her lips and with a smile opened her mouth and showed me the huge puddle of cum in it. She wagged her white tongue at me before closing her mouth and swallowing. She showed me her now empty mouth and laughed, "Hmmm, that was good, baby, you have any more for mommy?"

"I...oh, shit." I slumped back into the chair.

"You like your first blow job, baby?" Mom stood up and leaning over gave me a kiss. "First of as many as you want from me, from now on your mother will be your little cum slut, that okay with you?"

"I...yeah!" I exclaimed causing her to laugh.

"You always were obedient," mom said, then turning her back to me, hooked her thumbs into her thong, "Want to see mommy's pussy, baby, the one you're going to lick?"

"Yes." I sat up and watched mom bend over, working her thong down.

I licked my lips at the sight of her pink pussy winking out at me from between her lush thighs and her round ass. Mom gave that ass a playful shake and turning around pointed to the floor, "You're turn, Sean, get on your knees for your mother."

I slid out of the chair so fast my knees banged painfully on the floor, but I didn't care. Mom stepped past me and as she put her back to the chair I looked up in admiration at my mother's fully naked body. Mom sat back in the chair and lifting her legs, draped then over the arms of the chair, leaving her legs spread wide open and her pussy completely exposed.

"Fuck." I whispered when she reached down and spread her glistening pink lips open for me.

"Yeah, you want that? You going to make mommy feel good? Going to suck her off in your face?" Mom's red nails teased her swollen clit and I took in her soft wet lips and the small patch of blonde fuzz just above her slit.

Placing my hands on her thighs I gave each a soft kiss before leaning into her pussy. Mom spread her lips open wider and I blew lightly on her clit. Mom moaned and her hips lifted off the bed. I placed my face directly in her pussy and took a deep breath. My eyes rolled back at the sexy forbidden scent of my mother's pussy and flicking my tongue out teased it across her clit.

"Yes, oh yes," she moaned, "Oh, how I missed that!"

I swirled my tongue around her clit then remembering how she'd taken her time, I worked my tongue down through her wet lips and pushed it inside her. Mom whimpered and encouraged ny the sound, I sucked hard and moaned as my mouth filled with her sticky juices.

"Ohh, you like how mommy tastes?" she asked, "Go ahead, move your tongue, eat my pussy!"

I swirled my tongue inside her enjoying the little whimpering sounds she was making and keeping my tongue rigid moved my head back and forth.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,268 Followers