Mom Loves To Suck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,268 Followers

"That's it! Tongue fuck your mother! Take that pussy; it's your pussy tonight, baby!"

My pussy? Even though I'd just cum my still semi hard cock twitched between my legs and I recalled her telling me she'd suck me off as many times as I could get hard. I worked my tongue back up through the folds of her sweet pussy and bringing my hand up slid two fingers inside her.

"Yes!" she cried, "Look at you not needing to be told! You know how to take care of mommy, don't you?"

"Anything you want, mom." I whispered as I shoved my fingers deep inside her, marveling at how tight and hot her pussy was.

"That's what I want to hear!" Mom moaned, "My baby doing anything I want! Move those fingers faster, honey, I'm not a little girl; I'm a woman!"

I moved my fingers faster and drove them in harder. Mom was so wet my fingers making sucking sounds as they withdrew and my cheeks were already wet from her thighs. My lips found her clit and as I gently sucked it into my mouth and she sighed, I had another feeling of the unreality flow over me.

Was I really on my knees sucking my mother's pussy right after she had given me a porn star quality blow job? Were my fingers really buried in her pussy? On that note I imagined what my cock would feel like inside her and forced that way from me. It was enough we were going this far and even as out of control as mom was, she had said no sex.

Mom was making soft sounds of pleasure and I looked up to see her playing with her nipples. My cock was now as stiff as it had been before watching her red nails tug on her pink flesh. Mom's eyes were partially closed and her red lips parted as she sighed and moaned.

Damn she was beautiful I thought, no, not just beautiful, but sexy as hell. She was right, she was a real woman. Even her body; with her large full chest and round ass and soft thighs. Kelly was pretty and had a cute little body, but she was a little girl compared to mom.

I sucked her clit harder and faster in time with my thrusting fingers and mom's moans became louder with a high pitched yip at the end each time my fingers drove him. I switched from sucking to licking, swirling my tongue in hard circles around her swollen nub and mom said softly,

"Look at my baby down there! Honey, you're making me feel so good! Oh, how I missed this!" she sighed, "Just laying back and having my pussy eaten, hmmm Look at you down there. I know it's wrong, but God you look good between my thighs, Sean."

I smiled up at her and started sucking her clit again, Mom gasped and her hips started moving, pushing my fingers deeper into her.

"Yeah, baby!" she groaned, "Just like that! I'll let you enjoy me more later, right now make your me cum!" I started sucking harder and she cried, "Fuck yeah! Harder honey, harder! Suck that clit!"

Mom swung her legs over the chair and draping her legs over my shoulders began sliding her soft feet up and down my back. That pressed her thighs tighter to my face and pushed her pussy hard against my face. Not that I was complaining in the least. My mouth was full of her juice and my nose with her intoxicating scent. Mom slid her feet to my shoulders and as her toes curled hard into my skin her hips lifted off the bed.

"Harder!" She moaned, "Put another finger in! Stretch that pussy, honey!"

Surprised, I added a third finger and moaned at the feeling of mom's pussy spreading around it. She whimpered as my fingers began to thrust, but her hips rose to meet them and more forcefully than before and her whimper ended in a long sexy moan. I sucked hard enough to make my lips smack and mom cried out, "Like that! Oh, just like that, baby!"

I started sucking as hard as I could, smacking my lips on her clit when I released it then sucking it back in. Above me, mom was now twisting her nipples and moaning louder and louder, her hips were rocking and she lifted her back from the chair pushing her wet flesh into my face.

"Oh, oh...right there!" she moaned, "You...you're going to make me cum, my baby is going t get me off. I..." she whimpered and gasped, "Put your finger in my ass."

I hadn't thought she could surprise me anymore, but I did as she asked, working a finger from my other hand up and down her pussy to get it wet then easing it into her...incredibly tight ass.

"Shove it in!" Mom moaned.

I jammed it hard into her ass at the same time I sucked her clit and mom screamed, "Oh fuck yeah, baby!"

Mom clamped her legs around my head and let loose with a scream that had me worried about what the neighbors would thinks seeing dad wasn't home. Mom followed that up with a long loud squeal as her pussy and ass convulsed around my thrusting fingers.

I somehow managed to keep sucking her clit as her hips pressed her hot quivering flesh into my face and her thighs tightened around my head. Mom's feet were pushing against my shoulders, but I held myself where I was amazed by the power of her orgasm.

Mom's holes were tightening around my fingers and she squealed each time they did. I continued to suck and she wailed, "Oh fuck Sean, I'm cumming so fucking hard for you!"

Again the neighbors came to mind, but quickly left it when mom lifted her hips, and released a scream that sent a shiver through me and a warm sticky mess exploded in my face. I swallowed a mouthful of it and moaned as more of her juices flawed around my fingers and down her thighs and my chest.

"Oh my god," Mom gasped as she let her legs fall from my shoulders, "I...I haven't cum that hard in years."

I sat back on my knees wiping at my sticky face and feeling pleased with myself. Mom was laying back in the chair, breathing hard, her gorgeous tits rising and falling with each breath. Her blonde hair was darkened and stuck to her sweaty skin and her makeup was now smeared all over her face, her legs were open and as I stared at her oozing pussy and sticky thighs I thought she looked incredible.

"You...wow, you made me feel good, baby." She said, "So tell, me Sean, you hard for mommy again?"

With a smile I stood up to show her my once again hard cock. Mom quickly sat up and caused me to cry out when she grabbed my cock and began sucking it fast and hard. She was slurping noisily on it and reaching down I grabbed her tits and played with her nipples. Mom sat back and standing said, "Get back in the chair."

I sat down and putting her hands on my thighs mom bent over and started sucking me. I sighed and looked down her back at her perfect ass pointing in the air. Mom was groaning around my cock and as fast as she was sucking I was nowhere near cumming and I smiled at the thought of how long she would work my cock before I came again.

Mom stopped sucking and looking up at me, shook her head.

"What's the matter," I asked.

"I...your so hard for me!" she moaned then with a grin said, "Oh, who am I kidding?"

Putting her hand on my chest, mom pushed me back into the chair. Keeping her hand there, she climbed onto me, her knees resting on my thighs and her legs spread directly over my cock.

"Mom, what are you...doing?" I moaned when her free hand reached back and grabbed my cock.

"I'm doing you." Mom said and with no hesitation plunged herself down onto my cock.

We both cried out as she impaled herself on her son's long thick cock.

"Fuck yeah!" she cried, putting her hands on my shoulders, "Oh, fuck , baby!"

"I...Oh, mom!" I moaned as she moved her hips, working herself up and down.

I placed my hands on mom's soft hips and remained still as she rode me in the chair. I moaned softly each time she drove down on me. I couldn't believe I was inside my mother, nor could I believe how good her pussy felt. She was sopping wet from her orgasm, but hot and warm and each time she took me deep, she contracted her muscles around me causing me to moan.

"I...I just can't help it," she looked down at me, "I need this cock baby; I need it in every way! You don't seem to mind." She smiled down at me, "You like fucking mommy baby?"

"I...Oh, mom you feel so good." I told her.

"Then enjoy and..." she pushed her tit in my face, "Suck on that."

I opened wide and eagerly took her nipple into my mouth as she slowly rode me. I began to push and pull on her hips, guiding her on my cock. Mom leaned back and putting her arms over her head moved more solely sensually riding me. I looked up at her amazing tits and the look of desire on her face and whispered, "Mom, you're...you're so beautiful."

"So are you baby, so are you." Mom leaned over and taking my face in her hands kissed me. We both moaned as we shared a long deep tongue filled passionate kiss. Mom continued to move her hips slowly barely moving as we kissed, but still sliding her hot flesh along my throbbing cock. Mom rested her head on my shoulder and smiling at me whispered, "Fuck me, hard, now."

I squeezed her hips and began driving mine up as hard as I could with her on me. Mom squealed in my ear as my cock drove repeatedly into her and I gasped at the feeling of her pussy sucking me in as I tried to slide out. Mom yelped with every hard thrust and the sound made me try to fuck her eve harder. Mom sat back up and said, "Hold on."

She swung her legs down and I moaned when she eased me from her pussy. Mom turned around and laying back put her back against my chest. Drawing her legs up she placed her feet on my knees and guiding my cock back inside her began bouncing up and down.

"Holy shit!" I groaned as she rode me backwards.

"Think guys your age are the only ones watching porn?" she breathed as she drove herself hard down onto my cock.

I wrapped my arms around her and she squealed in delight when I grabbed her tits and played with her nipples.

"Best part is..." Mom moaned, "Look in the mirror."

I turned my head and stared at our reflection. I could see all of mom, her body leaning against mine and could see my cock sliding in and out of her pink slit. Mom pushed harder on my legs, lifting herself up further before dropping back down on me. I watched my hands on her huge tits and reaching down between her legs I found her clit and began rubbing it in hard circles.

"Yes, baby! Look at you! Oh, what a waste you are on a young girl!"

Mom put her hand over mine and squeezing it started moving it back and forth on her clit. That move caused me to moan and slipping my other arm around her waist pulled her against me and started fucking her as hard as I could. Mom squealed and let her head fall back against my shoulder.

I watched in the mirror as my cock plunged into her and her tits bounced wildly as she squirmed and wiggled on my driving cock. Mom had my hand moving fast on her clit and she was whimpering, "Yes, oh...oh, honey I'm going to come on your cock, oh please...please..."

Her begging put more vigor into my thrusts and mom's moans turned into high pitched yelps. She released my hand and grabbing her nipples twisted them hard enough to cause me to wince. She yelped then twisted them again. Mom threw her head back and howled in my ear as she went off on my cock.

I cried out as her hot pussy contracted around my cock and her hips slammed down into mine. Mom cried out over and over again as I fucked her quivering pussy and as her body tightened against me and her pussy convulsed I saw a stream of fluid exploded around my cock. Mom lifted herself and pulled my cock out allowing a stream of fluid to squirt onto the floor.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed as she shoved my dripping cock back inside her. Mom squealed in my ear once and more and began writhing on my cock as her orgasm continued to crash through her. My legs were shaking again and I knew it wouldn't be long for me either and started trying to fuck her harder.

"Stop!" she gasped in my ear as her body relaxed against me. "Not yet."

"Oh...okay." I breathed; my heart pounding.

"Fuck, you're incredible." Mom moaned as she pushed herself off me and to her feet. "Stand up."

I had to give my shaky legs a minute and with a laugh, mom took my hand and pulled me to her feet. As she laughed she gave me a huge smile and her blue eyes were sparkling. It occurred to me that Kelly and I never laughed or played during sex, it was always so serious.

This was what it should be, fun in every way. Mom put her back to me and climbed onto the chair so her knees were on the arms and she had her arms folded over the back of it.

Oh, fuck look at that." I whispered as I took in her pussy and ass spread wide open for me. Mom's legs were open and over the chair and dropping to my knees I put my back to the chair, leaned back and buried my face in her pussy.

"Fuck!" Mom yelled, "Oh, Sean! Damn that's fucking hot!" She squealed when I turned back over and spreading her ass cheeks plunged my tongue into her asshole.

"Ohhh, bad boy!" she moaned as I eagerly shoved my tongue into her rosebud. I'd always wanted to do this, but needless to say Kelly wouldn't let me near her ass.

"Yes, lick mommy's ass, ohh...nothing like a rim job from your son," she giggled. "But honey, right now just fuck me, just grab your mother's hips and fuck me the way that little priss will never let you fuck her."

"Yes ma'am!" I laughed and standing dug my fingers into her soft hips and after one more admiring look at her open pussy, drove my cock balls deep into it.

"Oh my fucking God!" Mom cried out as I immediately tore into her fucking her as fast and hard as I could.

Mom was right when I fucked Kelly like this we had to go slow because she said it hurt. Well it wasn't hurting my mother. Mom was squealing and yelping and slamming her ass back into me helping to bury my cock as deep inside her as possible.

"That's it fuck me!" She cried, looking at me over her shoulder, "At least there's one man in this house that can fuck! That's it baby, give it to you mother! Give it to me like your daddy can't! Fuck this pussy like it's yours because it is, it's your pussy, Sean, claim it!"

Her talking was firing me up and shaking the sweat from my eyes I put one leg up on the chair changing the angle of my cock and proceeded to my mother as hard as I'd seen the guys do it in the movies.

"Go ahead!" she yelled, "You know you want too!"

I wasn't sure what he meant until she reached back and gave her ass a slap. "Go ahead! Give me a couple of good ones!"

Not needing to be told twice I raised my right hand and caught up gave mom's ass a smack that sounded like a gun shot in the room and caused my palm to sting.

"Oh, fuck!" Mom yelped, "The other side!"

I gave her another good one and as she cried out and slammed her ass back into me I dealt her several short sharp slaps going from cheek to cheek. Mom moaned and squealed as I spanked her and I looked down to see her ass was red and swollen with my finger prints on it. Goddamn, mom was into everything.

I jumped when I felt something hit my balls and looked down to see mom's hand was between her legs playing with her clit. I had slowed up fucking her while I was spanking her, but now went back to tearing into her as hard and fast as I could.

"Yeah, oh...oh fuck! Baby, I want to cum again! Please keep fucking me, just a little more...Ohh..I want it so bad!"

I was moaning and gasping and my knees felt as if they were ready to give out. I felt a shiver go through my cock and knew I was getting close. Mom could sense it to and moaned, "Baby, please...a little more...Ohhh."

Looking down my eyes fell on her asshole and with no warning I drove my finger hard into it.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Mom screamed as she exploded into orgasm.

I cried out as her pussy tightened and as I stopped thrusting she drover herself back into me, rocking back and forth and fucking my dripping cock. Mom lifter her head and howled and bucked wildly against me and feeling her ass tighten around my finger as well as my cock sliding against it through the thin skin between her ass and pussy, I cried out and started fucking her as hard as I could, the cum racing through my cock.

"Pull it out!" she yelled.

I did as she asked, whipping it out and grabbing the base to hold back. Mom spun on the chair and sliding to her knees grabbed my cock and pointed it at her face, her mouth wide open, tongue waiting.

I released my cock with a long loud moan and watched as a long stream of cum erupted from it and splattered on mom's chin and tongue. As second spurt landed directly in her mouth and taking my cock from me, mom pumped it furiously.

I stood there whimpering as mom mercilessly stroked my cock. Despite cumming before an impressive amount of thick white fluid was spraying across mom's cheeks and dripping down her chin. Mom lowered my cock, letting the last of my load paint her tits and drip down to her stomach. When there was no more, I started to move, but yelped when she took my sensitive cock into her mouth had hollowing her cheeks sucked hard enough to milk a couple of drops from it.

"Oh, mom." I gasped and withdrawing my cock from her mouth turned and literally fell into the chair.

"Awww, baby." Mom giggled at me.

I gave her a tired smile and sat there staring at the unreal sight of my mother naked on her knees with my cum splattered all over her face and tits. Seeing me watching, Mom smiled and ran her tongue along her lips, then scoping cum from her tit with her fingers sucked them into her mouth.

"You...fuck, you're hot mom." I told her.

"Hey watch the mouth!" she said pointing at me as she picked up her robe and began wiping cum from her face and tits. "You kiss your mother with that mouth?"

"I kiss her other lips with this mouth." I replied with a smile.

"You did, baby, and damn good too." Mom stood up and walking over to the night stand grabbed a bottle of water that was there behind the wine.

I watched her move, admiring how her creamy skin glowed in the candle light and thinking again, what an incredible woman she was. Mom chugged half the water and as my eyes lingered on her tits, she turned and came over to me, handing me the bottle, noticing where my gaze was fixed she cupped her tits, "Not bad for an old lady?"

"Not bad for any lady." I told her, then paused to greedily drink the rest of the water, "You could be in cougar porn!"

"What a nice thing to say to your mother!" she laughed and taking the bottle surprised me by sitting in my lap. "I mean it, tell me more!"

I laughed as she turned in my lap so her legs were dangling over the arm of the chair and she was nestled against my chest. Smiling I put my arm around her, "I like seeing you happy." I kissed the top of her head and taking my hand, she squeezed it.

"You made me very happy tonight, baby. I...I know it sounds weird, but it was about more than sex. It was about having a man look at me and want me. This..." she nuzzled into my chest "Feels just as good," she giggled, "Okay different, but really good."

"It does." I said aware of my cock pressing into her bare ass. Thinking about her ass, I cleared my throat nervously, "Hey mom, know how you said you...you would do anything Kelly wouldn't?"

"Yes, which I think would be almost everything," she sighed, "if she were older she would be perfect for your dad. We got the duds."

"Well what about, um..."

"Really, Sean, you're going to be shy after that?" she laughed.

"Its kind of..."

"Honey you made me cum three times tonight, what do you want?"

"Would you..." I lowered my voice as if afraid to say it loudly, "Let me have your ass?"

"Ohhh, you want to fuck mommy in the ass? With that big dick, you want to hear me squeal?" she paused then shrugged, "Sure."

"Really?"

"Yes, but I haven't done that since college so we're going slow with it, but I'll do anything you want honey as long as you take care of me and...spend some time with me like this too, not just sex."

"We weren't supposed to have sex." I reminded her.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,268 Followers