Mom Loves To Suck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,268 Followers

"But you ask about my ass? They name streets after you," she laughed "No honey, it wasn't planned, but I...I don't regret it and anytime you want me you say the word. Hell, your father's never home anyway so we'll have plenty of time."

She turned enough so she could look at me and I stifled a moan as her ass slid along my spent cock, "Honey will you spend the night with me? Will you sleep with me?"

"Yeah, that would feel good." I told her, thinking how nice she felt in my arms right now.

"Good, I'd like that. Your father travels a lot and I'm tired of being lonely."

We were quiet for a few minutes and I thought about where this left me with Kelly. I'd thought somehow this thing with mom would end up being just about sex, but she felt so good!

"Mom, I don't think I'm going to try to smooth things over with Kelly."

"Yes, you will, she's a good girl and good for you and she loves you."

"But I just, I mean..."

"You got what she won't give you. Look honey, I know this feels good, trust me, I love being this close to you and we will enjoy this. But stay with Kelly; go out with her have fun with her or as much fun as she'll let you."

"But why?"

"Because I'm not leaving your father, honey. I love him, he just frustrates me. But you'll spend time with me and I'll let him do his thing. We're going to help each other, Sean. I'll keep you from straying on a good girl and you'll keep me from screwing around outside the house. No one will know."

"What if Kelly...gets better?"

"That's your choice, but I would love at least a night a week with you. Right now it will be more than that because we have a lot of time and I need that cock, honey. But if Kelly comes around or you guys get to where you want to get your own place we talk then, for now. Let's just enjoy being each other's dirty little secret."

She kissed my neck, "I have always wanted to wake up to an eager tongue on my pussy."

"A midnight blow job." I told her, "Just waking up to you sucking me off then we go back to sleep."

"Ohhh nice." She purred, "And we're showering together before we go to sleep.

"I'm pretty tired mom."

"Honey, I will get on my knees in that shower and you will be fucking me again." She laughed. "And tomorrow you will give a new meaning to the expression making your mother breakfast in bed"

"Shit!" I exclaimed, "Tomorrow morning I have basketball practice."

"You'd choose playing with balls over your mother sucking yours?" She asked, her tongue flicking across my nipples causing me to shudder.

"No! But the coach will be pissed, he's been trying to get us together for this and I even rescheduled work for it."

"Call him and tell him you can't make it." She ran her nails lightly down my chest, "Blame me."

"Blame you."

"Yes," Mom swung her legs off the chair and got up to stand in front of the chair. "Tell him I won't let you."

"My mom won't let me. I..." I trailed off as she leaned over and taking my semi hard cock in her hand stroked it.

I moaned as despite how tired I was my cock slowly began to swell.

"Yes, tell him I am punishing you and you can't practice."

"I...okay." I breathed as she sank to her knees and ran her tongue along my twitching cock.

"They...they'll say nasty things about you," I started to laugh, but groaned when she fluttered her tongue around the tip of my rapidly swelling dick.

"Well then you know what to tell them?" she asked lifting my cock and breathing on it, her lips poised over it.

"What's that?"

"You tell them, yeah what can I say," she took me deep into her mouth long enough for my cock to become fully hard, then released, "My mother sucks!"

*****

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed the story. It's a little more light hearted and fun than some of my other mom/son tales, and a lot of fun to write. Hoping to have a Christmas mother/son up shortly, but real life is getting crazy. As I always say Literotica is a free site and the only way we authors are paid for our efforts is through votes and comments so if you liked-or disliked-the story please take a minute and let me know. Thanks for reading! LC68

The End