All Comments on 'Mom Makes the Call'

by cricketx

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

The sex was hot but I think hearing about who seduced who or how they came to have sex initially would have been hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, please!

Very good, how did they get to be lovers?

She must get pregnant and he must fuck her pregnant pussy over and over again,

nothing in this world is more beautiful than a pregnant woman!

PanzerFeckPanzerFeckover 6 years ago
5 stars

Ain't even sad there was no real story to it, I'm impressed you kept that scene fresh for as long as it lasted. Great description.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 6 years ago
Oh, yeah, 5 stars

Why only the weekend? The son needs to move into his mom's bedroom permanently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Blah

Sorry, all I read was blah blah blah. It was so machanical and with out passion. When did mom make the call?

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!WOW

All thats left is,WOW WOW. great read thanks

brosismombrosismomover 6 years ago
Come"on'Man WTF ?

One minute/sentence he's daydreaming about fucking Mom!! Next sentence/paragraph He is fucking her #WTF!!!

No explanation on how/when/why they started etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boring really!

A boring description of a boring event. Too mechanical description. Only worth 2 stars and that is being generous. Final score, must try harder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Dude you really suck at presenting a story, she can't be hot and heavy all the time. Wtf they end up in bed from the start?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG! Hot!

5 Stars Dude! Keep'em cumin'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cat crap

My young cock, my young cock, my young cock, etc., etc., etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Couldn't Finish It

There's no setup, no buildup, and the writing sounds like a sixth grader bragging to his friends about something he knows absolutely nothing about.

A quarter of the way through the 2nd page it just got to be way too goofy. I had to stop while my sanity was still intact.

Some authors here can keep you on the edge of your seat for ten pages. This is not one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TÔsine

Tulin armeest koju ja lÀksin heast rÔÔmust kohe emaga voodi,olime mÔlemad nii rÔÔmsad et asusime kohe asja kallale.Seksisime kuni olime vÀsinud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible Story!

First time reader on this site. I had no expectations whatsoever but WOW what a fantastic story! Excellent! Incredible! Delectable! I've secretly read some top notch smutty paperbacks before and this story blows a lot of them away! Good job Cricket! If I decide to register I'll mark you as my favorite author immediately! I do have some suggestions for your next story but in the mean time you get 5 stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Parim poos emaga

KÔige mÔistlikum on emale tagant panna kui puts lirtsub ja tuleb seda tuppe tuult,oi on mÔnus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
taha panek

Emale parim panek tagant lusikat,jala tĂ”stab pĂŒsti ĂŒlesse ja pauk lĂ€heb mĂ”lemal hĂ€sti mĂ”nuga lahti.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
SO BORED

I GUESS MAMA WAS ALREADY FUCKED OUT BY HER BOY TOYS. SORRY I GOT SO BORED I HAD TO LOAD THIS INTO MY TEXTALOUD TEXT READER AND STILL SKIPPED FORWARD PARAGRAPH BY PARAGRAPH WAITING FOR THE CLIMAX! WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT. I GUESS SON AUGHTA TALK TO MOM ABOUT BEING SO FUCKED OUT SO OFTEN BY HER YOUNG STUDS! SORRY! I GUESS THIS IS THE EDITOR IN ME.

SonForBBWSonForBBWabout 6 years ago
Excellent

I love the tenderness and passion that the mother and son exhibit in this story. Very hot. Definitely a story I'll be coming back to over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too wordy.....

Good concept....too much "mature woman, loving cougar, young stud, hot mother....over and over and over.......did I say "over"?

I agree with another writer.....I had to skip many paragraphs from boredom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very fast read

just another fuck story. mommy it seems is a slut...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Impale?

First, a definition: Mom is IMPALED only when Son is on the bottom and Mom sits on his cock, impaling herself. What he's doing is plunging into her.

Then, in the middle of fucking Mom's brain out, when all was lust and passions, our Boy dwells on acknowledging Mom for all the love and sacrifices she had made for him. Give me a break. Mom and he are rutting, not reminiscing. That's even better.

Last, very nice story, if a little redundant. Denise

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just like most of the other stories

Bad story. The way the boy thinks about his mother with other boys and they way the mother talks; she's just another slut that should be walking the streets with the $10 crack whores. I don't understand why most of you writers make the women such desperate sluts?!?!? I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole. (No pun intended.)

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Good story. It was nice to read about mutually beneficial relationship between mother and son. However, at times, it seemed that the son felt obligated to have sex with his mother. I may seem bias because I like some romance in the story.

rushman1ukrushman1ukover 2 years ago

Great story, i loved reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the best story I've read on this site. I love the constant description of their bodies moving against each other, huge turn on.

MfkndragonMfkndragon12 months ago

Whoever said this is the best story he ever read on here is a idiot dont listen to him or her you had no build up basically had no story or plot line it was come hom and fuck wam bam kind of thing no 1 who knows what it takes to write a good story would like this its by far 1 of the worst I have read all cause it had no story line and plot to it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercricketx@cricketx
60 Followers
I prefer in my writing to not provide descriptive personal identifying details of the main characters. I very much want the reader to place themselves in the story. I want the reader to feel like he or she is one of the characters, so I leave out names, height, weight, color, ...