Mom Makes the Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cricketx
cricketx
60 Followers

I released her breast and momentarily let my full weight settle on top of her. Our fucking slowed to a more gentler action. I supported the back of her head with both hands and relieved her of my weight again by supporting myself on my elbows. I cupped her head in my hands and her shoulders in the crook of my arms. Mother locked eyes with me as we continued our slow and gentle love making.

I felt a strange desire as I watched my happy mother watching me with a smile.

I gently angled her head so that I could comfortably access her beautiful lips with mine and we enjoyed another passionate open mouth kiss. Our bodies moved instinctively together, working cooperatively to increase the pleasure of our lovemaking. Our fucking had slowed but our hips copulated nicely together and in synchronization as we continued our incestuous mating.

Mother's body continued to produce the most heavenly cloud of cougar fragrance that filled the room. I found myself drinking in her beautiful eyes and the crinkle around them as she purred and moaned with the pleasure my young cock was giving to her. At that moment my mother was simply a beautiful mature woman with a need to get her rocks off with her young lover.

I kissed my way from her lovely painted lips, across her cheek and down her beautiful neck.

Perspiration coated our skin as our hips undulated like the rolling surf. Our heavy breathing mimicking the crashing waves. We were both delirious with lust and overjoyed at what we were doing for each other.

Her hands brushed against mine and at her urging our fingers interlocked. I lifted and stiff armed myself above her again as my waist continued it's wave like rocking between her open legs.

I squeezed her hands and closed my eyes while we gently rocked and ground our naked hips and sweaty bodies together.

After a few minutes of total bliss I realized mom was watching me. We locked eyes.

"My handsome boy," she whispered .

I think mom loved the way her handsome boy's triceps bulged and the muscles down my abdomen moved. I bent and kissed her forehead.

She beamed with wanton pride as she smiled that wickedly pretty smile of hers.

"Mommy likes having her son inside of her," she whispered with a smile. Her look was like that of a proud parent full of delight and wonder at what she was doing with her young adult son. With me pressing her down, holding her hands captive to the bed, I suspect she felt deliciously powerless and submissive to her son. She was my woman to fuck, my mother to love.

"Tell me ...," mom murmured, adjusting her hips with my thrusts so she could feel her clit rubbing against my shaft. "Tell me you love fucking your mother."

The sound of her own words sank in and gave an immediate edge to our pleasure. She squeezed my hands and wined loudly. She stretched and began to grind against my hard and tight stomach as I fucked her.

"Tell me you love fucking your mother," she urged.

I released her hands and I cradled her torso in my arms.

"I love fucking you, mom," I said, and through my cock I felt her excitement and the first sign of mom's orgasm building deep within her. I held her close to me as I gently slid my young cock snugly into her.

Mom unwrapped her legs from around my gently pumping hips and moved her bare feet on the bed next to me. She began using that leverage to meet my movements in an equally gentile rhythm, matching my deep penetration with her own returning thrusts. I began to feel her shapely hips and ass gracefully switch to more urgent movements.

Her eyes fluttered closed as she lost herself in the building pleasure from our lovemaking. Soon my lovely lady slid her pretty ankles up and wrapped her beautiful legs around my ass once again. She hugged me tightly to her groin at the bottom of each thrust I made into her.

Mother began to pant as she began to quicken the rhythm with her legs. I felt her fingers sink into the small of my bare back as she stretched and rocked her body below me.

I could tell my sexy mother's impending climax was pleading to bubble over and I knew that she physically needed me to double my efforts so that I could topple her over the edge.

Her legs moved higher, up to the small of my back and wrapped tightly around me. They were confining and I fought to withdraw my cock sufficiently to fuck into her again and again. I felt my beautiful mother's ass spasm and her vagina quiver around my cock, so I tightened every muscle I had to impale her as deeply and solidly as I could.

I glanced at her face. Her eyes were closed and she was gritting her teeth and bucking herself against me with method and determination.

Mother's heels began beating urgently against my ass with my thrusts as she tried to hasten my pumping action by squeezing me to her with her legs as I buried myself deep. She had me locked in tight with my cock deeply embedded, then relaxed for me to pull back and lunge into her again. She squeezed me to her again and again embedding my cock deep into her. I knew she was getting close and that I had to be touching the right spot deep within.

Soon mom began to do all the work, grunting loudly as she lustily impaled herself upon my erection at break-neck speed and power. Her arms gripped my sides as she forced me to impale her with her legs. Her rhythm fluctuated and there were tender moments of pause when she found great pleasure.

"Oh my god," she cried just before her ass shuddered and her grip on my sides became painful.

My incest companion, my parent, my mother, began to quake beneath me and climax with a loud shuttering wail. Her fingers dug in to my sides like she was desperate to hang on and not fall away.

Suddenly Mom's hips began to jack hammer up and down my cock as she shivered below me. Mom clawed my skin involuntarily and muffled a scream of intense delight into my shoulder as she climaxed and shuddered heavily against me. She wept and held me like a python that had caught it's prey. All I could do was hold on, stay hard, and let her shake out her orgasm against me.

Her climax flexed her beautiful feet and curled her lovely toes. I too could feel fireworks blistering within her as she rocked her sexy lust fueled cougar body against mine. She clawed and beat my back with her fists and released some of her joyous moans for the world outside her bedroom to hear.

Female fluids splashed up my rock hard cock from deep within her. I could feel her hot oily juices dripping off my balls as she climaxed and squirted again and again. Her quaking and jerking body transitioned into a very strong shaking tremor as over and over she spasmed and jerked against me in a mind shattering orgasm.

My time was not far behind. My eager thrusts into her became more forceful as my lovely mother jerked and shivered below me. Her whole body began to jolt with the shock of me pounding into her. All of my muscles were tensed and ready as I shoved her into the mattress with every passionate thrusts. My toes dug into the sheets as I forced my cock as deep into her as I could go. I went momentarily insane with my lust and began to pound myself into her without regard to safety, but I received no rebuke that I was being too rough - all I heard were loud pants of pleasure from my mother's sexy lips. Mom was riding the tail end of her orgasm but she was also riding my bucking hips and cock with the skill of a rodeo queen.

I would never hurt my sexy mother. It was unthinkable for me to physically harm my mom in any way. She possesses more beauty, love, strength, kindness, and empathy than anyone I have known. I love her and I would never intentionally harm her physically, but yet I had her pinning down to the bed and thrusting myself into her with such brutal manly passion.

The urgency within me to cum inside of her went beyond my ability to cope. Before long I was like a bull, bucking and hammering into her soaking wet pussy with loud slapping noises. I was instinctively mad with passion and somehow driven by nature to make sure I would ejaculate deep within her. I used my stomach muscles to follow through and grind deeply into her with the ultimate of fucking strokes.

Mother vocalized every deep penetrating thrust and grind with animal grunts of her own. I was aware of nothing except for my own pleasure and biological need to eject my young cum inside this mature woman below me.

I soon realized that I had been holding my breath and that every muscle in my body flexed and strained as I ground my young and hungry cock deeply inside the attractive, energetic woman that gave birth to me.

I hammered my pelvis against my sexy mother with the force of a jet engine. Her beautiful body worked and bounced in response to my lusty attack. My young hips and firm ass worked fast and forcefully against her adult frame. My balls slapped hard against her puckered ass-hole but the sound was masked by the sloppy smacking noises of our lust filled bodies grinding together.

I pounded into her relentlessly and tried desperately not to cum, wanting this feeling to last forever. I was holding back my ejaculation with everything I had but was about to cum anyway when suddenly my mind went blank.

Mom quickly unhooked her ankles and relaxed her legs to bring her knees up to my shoulders - opening her motherly loins fully to accept the entire length of her son's rock hard cock within her.

It was only then that I stiffened and pumped into my incestuous partner with a mighty thrust and grind. Every muscle and fiber of my being was now concentrated on how deep my young, steel hard cock was buried inside of her spongy vagina. I could feel a very large amount of cum riding up my excited cock. I tried with all my being to keep the flow back so that I could savor the feeling of fucking my mother for as long as possible - but it was no use.

Euphoria struck as I let go inside of her. What a lewd and erotic sensation it was to have my young cock jerking and ejaculating deep within my mom.

I realized I could breath again and opened my eyes to the wonderful vision of my mother squirming with open mouth passion as I ejaculated heavy loads of cum deep inside her. I pumped and ground into her again and felt my cock jerking and ejaculating hot cum deep within my mom's hungry vagina. It was an entire gush of relief to let go inside my mom and it was good to see her taking my thrusts and cum with such grace. I could tell that she was in heaven.

I gently adjusted my weight and pulled my lovely mother's wet and sticky cougar body tightly against me and emptied more of myself into her with long ejaculations. I gently pumped and released in her as I regained control. Another gush of hot sperm and I felt relaxed and overcome with love.

My beautiful mother obviously felt the same powerful feeling of lust and love for me. I felt her ankles slid down my legs as she took my face with her hands and used her tongue to kiss me with deep caring emotion as I ground into her and poured yet more of my incestuous sperm inside of her.

As a mother and son it was the most beautiful and emotional moment in our life together.

I breathed through my nose and became more gentle in my hip grinding movements, I realized I could feel her contractions around my shaft and was aware of how nice it felt to have the full length of her soft adult body pressed against my hard young frame.

My ejaculations were finally done and we both continued to breathe exhaustively and loudly through our noses as we lay embraced, smothering our mouths with long passionate kisses, joined exquisitely at the loins.

Before long I became aware of how wet and slick with sweat we were. I had filled my mom with a torrent of hot and heavy semen that mixed with her orgasmic nectar. It leaked out of her abused pussy as if someone had spilled an entire glass of warm milk.

Eventually our lips tenderly separated and we panted with exhaustion.

"You are without a doubt," I panted into mother's ear, "the coolest mom in the world."

"Oh, no," my mom whispered as she slid her heels up and down my legs. She moved a hand from my cheek down to our groins. "I'm the one that got lucky when I had you."

My cock was still at home in her moist pussy and I could feel her painted finger-nails sliding in the oils around my shaft and toying with the puffy folds of her pussy lips.

The smell of our sex, our perspiration and her perfume hung in the air as I let my body collapse gently on her, breathing hard from the exertion. I had no strength left. I was exhausted.

"I came too hard," I said. "I'm tired."

With that mom tilted me slightly and I went sliding out of her to lay flat on my back beside her. Both of us breathing heavily.

"I wonder since when did you grow such a splendid cock like that."

"It just happened."

Mom cupped her leaking pussy with a hand and rushed to the bathroom. I continued to breath and regain my strength.

"You made such amazing love to me," mom said from the bathroom.

I could tell there was unblemished adoration in her voice.

"Young guys fumble a little," she continued. "But you were very, very good. I think you may have just conquered me with that performance."

I was happy that she was happy but I didn't know what to say to that.

I heard the toilet flush and she quickly padded across the room with a wad of toilet paper stuffed between her legs and slid back into bed beside me. She lay there looking up at the ceiling while still breathing heavily herself. She soon rolled over on top of me and rested her chin on my chest. With our eyes locked she said, "Once again I let my own child cum inside of me."

"I'm glad you called for me to come home. Did I get your rocks off," I asked.

"Oh, yes, indeed," she said. "I'm glad you came home so promptly."

"Me too," I smiled at her.

"Do I have you the entire weekend?"

"Yes you do," I said.

cricketx
cricketx
60 Followers
12