Mom, Sis, Aunt & Cuz Naked Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathing through her mouth with her lips sexily parted and with her eyes closed, she felt her breasts and fingered her nipples with one hand while fingering her bikini bottom, clad cunt with her other hand. With her nipples erecting big and hard, she was hoping to give her nephew an erection for his cock to erect as big and as hard as she was already wet. Giving him a masturbation show that he'd never forget, no doubt she hoped that he'd give her a masturbation show too. In the way that his mother masturbated her son, his aunt would love to masturbate her nephew. At the very least, she'd love to watch him masturbate himself while watching her masturbate herself.

'I hope he touches my breasts, feels my breasts, and fondles my breasts while fingering my nipples. I'd like nothing more than for him to pull, turn, twist, pinch, and squeeze my nipples while having his wicked sexual way with my big, naked tits,' she thought. 'I'd like nothing more for him to assist me with his finger, with his tongue, and or with his cock in helping me to have a sexual orgasm. I'd even settle for him just fingering my nipples while I stroked his cock.'

Being that he was there to clean her pool, Ryan was appropriately dressed in just his bathing suit. Only, what wasn't sexually appropriate was that when he saw his aunt topless and fingering herself, he immediately had an erection. In the way that he had an erection for his mother beneath his sheet when in bed, he had an erection for his aunt in his bathing suit while standing in her backyard and staring down at her naked breasts. Nearly naked but for her bikini bottoms, deliberately exposing her naked breasts to her nephew, she was topless. There before his horny eyes were his aunt's big, naked, natural tits, her round areolas, and her erect nipples.

"Wow," he whispered to himself while staring at his aunt's naked tits.

In the way that he was mesmerized by his mother's naked pussy, he was mesmerized by his aunt's naked breasts. In the way that he was hypnotized watching his mother masturbate him, he was hypnotized watching his aunt masturbate herself. As if he was a peeper, an intruder, or a rapist, he stood there motionlessly without making a sound while watching his aunt, Elizabeth, masturbate herself through her bikini bottoms. He stood there as if he was hypnotized while watching her pull, turn, twist, squeeze, and pinch her erect nipples. He fingered the head of his already swollen cock through his bathing suit while watching his aunt masturbate herself.

"Oh, my God," he whispered under his breath. "I don't believe this. I don't believe what I'm seeing. I just love her big tits."

If only judging him by the way that he was fondling the head of his cock, he was obviously tempted to pull out his engorged prick and stroke himself while watching his aunt rubbing herself. After being sexually intimate with his mother's naked breasts, if only judging him by his leering stare and by his erection, it was obviously sexually exciting for him to see his aunt's naked breasts too. No doubt, after being sexually intimate with his mother's naked breasts, he wanted to be sexually intimate with his aunt's naked breasts too. In the way that his mother had big, shapely, natural breasts, his aunt had big, shapely, natural breasts too.

Staring at his aunt's naked breasts, if only for comparison sake, they were quite exquisite in shape and in size. They both had large C cup, small D cup breasts, with big nipples. In the way that he had always wanted to see his mother's big tits, he had always wanted to see his aunt's big tits too. Now, as luck or coincidence would have it, within a span of just a few hours, from last night to this morning, he not only saw his mother's naked breasts for the first time but also he saw his aunt's naked breasts for the first time too.

In the way that he thought his mother was a morally modest and innocent woman, he thought the same way about his aunt. He was too sexually excited to realize that in the way that his mother had tried to seduce him earlier before, his aunt was trying to seduce him now, too. Until she had asked him, he didn't realize his mother was trying to get him to agree to demonstrate with them on Nude Day by giving him sex. Nor did he realize that his aunt was trying to get him to agree to demonstrate with them on Nude Day by giving him sex too. Serendipitously, he just thought that he was at the right place, at the right time.

Only, just as it was with his mother, it was with his aunt too. Seemingly by their flashing him and sexually teasing him, the two women were more focused on having sex with Ryan than they were with convincing him to demonstrate with them naked. Obviously using their Nude Day demonstration as their excuse to seduce Ryan, he obviously had no idea that not only was his mother but also his aunt were incestuous whores. Every young, horny man's sexual fantasy to have sex with not only his MILF of a mother but also his MILF of an aunt, only Ryan wasn't like any young, horny man. He obviously wasn't into incest.

As if he was living out his sexual fantasy, if nothing more than fodder to masturbate himself over later, he couldn't stop staring at his aunt's big, naked breasts. Just as he couldn't even count how many times he had masturbated over imagining his mother topless, he couldn't even count how many times he had masturbated over imagining his aunt topless. Now, here she was in the naked flesh, not only topless in front of him but also fingering her nipples while fingering her pussy through her bikini bottom.

"I don't believe this," he mumbled under his breath. "This is unbelievable. I can't believe what I'm seeing."

In the way that he stared at all that his mother showed and all that he saw of his mother, he stared at all that his aunt showed and all that he saw of his aunt. By the shocked look on his face, if it wasn't enough that his aunt was topless, she was masturbating herself. By the shocked look on his face, it was obvious that he couldn't believe that his Aunt Elizabeth was topless and masturbating herself.

By the huge, impression his cock made in his bathing suit, it was obvious that he was sexually aroused. By the sexually excited look on his face, with him suddenly breathing through his mouth instead of through his nose, in the way that he had sex with his mother, it was obvious that he wanted to have sex with his aunt too. Only, in the way that he rejected his mother at the last minute before he ejaculated in her mouth, would he sexually reject his aunt in the same way? Granted, she wasn't his mother but she was his aunt and they were still blood related. Whatever sexual desires they had would be deemed forbidden, sexually inappropriate, and incestuous.

* * * * *

Things literally came to a head when he dropped his pool cleaning pole. The metal pole crashed to the concrete patio with a metallic racket as if a band member clapped symbols together to start the orchestral action.

"Oh, my God," said Elizabeth when she heard his pole drop.

She popped open her eyes to see her nephew standing over her with an erection. In the way that he had watched his aunt fingering her naked nipples with one hand and fingering her bikini clad pussy with her other hand, she watched her nephew finger his erect prick through his bathing suit. Cock for pussy, while he had stared down at her naked breasts and watched her masturbating herself, she stared at his bathing suit clad erection and watched him playing with himself, too.

"Hi, Aunt Liz. Sorry," he said caught staring at her naked breasts while touching himself in the way that she was touching herself. "I didn't mean to awaken you. You were sleeping," he said moving his hand away from his swollen, bathing suit clad prick.

As if she was a virgin sunbathing topless on a nude beach and a young man invaded her privacy by ogling her, she moved her hand away from her pussy and moved both hands to cover her naked breasts. Only, she was no virgin. If she was anything, she was an exhibitionist who would show her naked body to anyone at any time. If she was anything, in the way that Ryan's mother was too, Aunt Elizabeth was an incestuous whore.

"My God, Ryan. My God. What are you doing here? How long have you been standing here watching me? Oh, my God," she said feigning her embarrassment while still covering her naked breasts with her hands. "I'm so embarrassed for you to see me topless. I'm so embarrassed for you to have seen my naked breasts. I'm so embarrassed to have been touching myself in my sleep," she said feigning her embarrassment.

Seriously, if she was sleeping, how would she know that she was touching herself in her sleep? If she was anything, she wasn't embarrassed, she was sexually excited. Obviously thrilled that he caught his aunt topless and touching herself, he smiled at his good sexual fortune and at his sexy, MILF of an aunt.

"Don't worry Auntie. I didn't see anything but your naked breasts," he said with a dirty laugh. "Today is pool cleaning day," he said. "I just got here," he said. "Don't be embarrassed. It's no big deal. I've seen you topless before. I can come back tomorrow, if you'd like," he said.

She looked at him with curiosity.

"You're here now. You may as well clean the pool today." Then, she looked at her with curiosity. "You saw me topless? I don't remember you seeing me topless. When did you see me topless?"

He shrugged.

"You removed your top at our last, drunken pool party, my 21st birthday. You rubbed your naked tits in my face. You told me to feel your tits, finger your nipples, and suck your nipples and I did, that is before my mother pulled you away and pushed you in the pool," he said with a laugh.

Obviously by his erection, he was lying about seeing his aunt topless again was no big deal. Obviously, seeing her naked breasts was a big deal for any horny, testosterone filled young man. As if his erect cock was the litmus test to his incestuous, sexual arousal, his stiff prick told his aunt that he had been there longer while watching her touching herself. In the way that he stared at her naked breasts, she stared at the huge bulge that tented his bathing suit. It was obvious, in the way that he was staring at her and she was staring at him, the same way he had stared at his mother, that they both wanted sex, incestuous sex.

"Oh, that. That's right. I forgot about your 21st birthday party. I was so drunk, too drunk to remember. I don't remember exposing my naked breasts to you," she said lying. "I don't remember sticking my naked breasts in your face and inviting you to feel my tits and finger and suck my nipples," she said lying again while laughing.

He gave her a big, shit eating grin.

"Well, you did," he said. "My Mom was pissed that you removed your top and stuck your tits in my face," he said with a laugh.

She looked at him as if she was innocent. She looked at him as if he had taken sexual advantage of his drunken aunt when she was the one who had taken sexual advantage of her innocent nephew.

"Tell me and be honest. Did you like it when I stuck my naked breasts in your face," she said with a dirty laugh while looking at him seductively? As if she was curling his pubic hair with her fingers, she curled her hair with her fingers while smiling up at him. "Tell me and be honest. Did you obey your aunt? Did you feel my tits, finger my nipples, and suck my nipples?"

He smiled as if replaying the memory in his horny mind of his aunt rubbing her naked breasts in his face.

"Are you kidding me? I most definitely obeyed you," he said with a dirty laugh. "I loved not only seeing your naked tits but also touching and feeling your naked tits, especially when you stuck them in my face and invited me to touch them, feel them, and suck them." He stared at his aunt's naked breasts as if he was experiencing a flashback to his 21st birthday party. "I would have done more had my mother not been there to push you in the pool," he said with a sexually excited laugh. "So," he said talking more to her naked breasts than he was to her. "Do you want me to clean your pool or should I come back tomorrow?"

She gave him a feigned, drunken smile as if she was drunk enough to rub her tits in his face again.

"Today is Friday, pool cleaning day. I forgot," she said still covering her naked breasts with her hands before reaching for her bikini top. Then, as if having second thoughts about her nudity and her lack of modesty, shame, and embarrassment, she shaded her eyes to look up at her nephew before tossing her bikini top back on the chair beside her. "Being that you've already seen my tits, you don't mind if I remain topless, do you? I love being topless."

As if she was Pamela Anderson posing topless, she arched her back to puff out her big breasts even more, a move that made her big tits look even bigger.

"As long as you don't mind me ogling your naked breasts, I don't mind you remaining topless," he said with a dirty laugh.

* * * * *

Not embarrassed, ashamed, or showing any remorse by being topless in front of her nephew, as if she was a naked Mrs. Robinson trying to seduce her neighbor's son, Benjamin Braddock, in The Graduate, she blushed with her own aggressive forwardness. In the way that her sister, Susan, had tried to seduce her son to elicit his help with their Nude Day demonstration, Elizabeth obviously felt confident that she could succeed where her sister failed. All she needed to do to get Ryan to agree to strip naked on Nude Day was for her to get his cock in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy. As she had already confessed to her sister, Liz felt confident that all she needed to do to win Ryan over was to give him enough sex, incestuous sex to make him cum.

"Your mother told me that you refused to demonstrate naked with us on Nude day. That's a pity. That would have been fun," said Liz. "Why is that? Why would you be embarrassed to be seen naked with your naked mother, your naked sister, your naked aunt, and your naked cousin? Any normal man would jump at the chance to be naked with his naked mother, his naked sister, his naked aunt, and his naked cousin," she said with another dirty laugh.

He stared at his aunt's naked breasts and erect nipples in the way that he had stared at his mother's naked breasts and erect nipples. He stared at his aunt's naked breasts and erect nipples in the way that she stared at the erection that tented his swim trunks. Sexually teasing him, having no shame and/or modesty, she continued fingering her erect nipples in front of him without embarrassment. Then, giving him a masturbation show, she reached her other hand down to finger her pussy through her bikini bottoms. Obviously, she needed something to report back to Susan after her sister confessed that she had sex with her son.

"I can't demonstrate Nude Day with the four of you. I'd be embarrassed to be seen naked with my naked mother, my naked aunt, my naked sister, and my naked cousin," he said. "People would think we were having incestuous sex," he said with a nervous laugh as if he was thinking about having incestuous sex with his aunt, his mother, his sister, and his cousin. "People would think we were having an incestuous orgy."

Elizabeth laughed loudly.

"Incestuous sex? An incestuous orgy? Is that what you think? Don't be silly," she paused to stare up at him before staring down at his cock, "...unless that's what you want. Do you want to experience an incestuous orgy with your mother, your sister, your aunt, and your cousin," she said giving him the eye? "You could always just have sex with me," she continued while continuing to masturbate herself. "You don't mind if I touch myself in front of you while you watch, do you?"

His face flushed with embarrassment when she invited him to have sex with her. His jaw dropped when she gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look while she continued touching herself. By the way that he continued staring and leering at her, he obviously couldn't believe that his aunt was masturbating herself in front of him. In the way that he was staring at her fingering her nipples and fingering her pussy again through her bikini bottoms, he obviously couldn't believe what he was seeing. He was obviously as sexually excited as he was horny.

"Aunt Liz, you're making me uncomfortable," he said covering his erect prick with his hand.

As if embarrassed, he looked away from her masturbating herself.

"Uncomfortable?" She laughed a melodious laugh. "How am I making you uncomfortable, Ryan?"

As if she didn't know what she was doing, she gave him a sexy smile.

"In the way that you're fingering your nipples and touching your pussy through your bathing suit, you're making me horny. You're making me sexually frustrated," he said. "You're making me so very sexually excited."

She laughed.

"What's the big deal? It's only sex, Ryan. Maybe you have a guilty conscious because you sexually fantasize having an incestuous sex with your mother, your aunt, your sister, and your cousin. Maybe you feel guilty because you want to have an incestuous orgy with all of us. Maybe you feel guilty because you want to have sex with me," said Liz with another loud and dirty laugh. "Maybe that's why you won't demonstrated with his naked. Maybe you're afraid that you'd have an erection. Maybe you fear that you'd want to have sex with us in public."

He removed his stare from his aunt's naked breasts to make eye contact with her before staring down at her tits again while watching her finger her pussy through her bikini bottoms.

"No, that's not it. Yeah, I've thought about each of you naked while having sex with each of you and while masturbating myself but I never would. It's one thing to sexually fantasize about doing something and quite another thing to go through with it," he said. "Having sex with you, my mother, my sister, or with my cousin is wrong."

Liz made a face at his modest innocence.

"Why then?" Liz looked at her nephew with as much confusion as she looked at him with sexual arousal. "Why won't you demonstrate with us?"

He shrugged his answer.

"I'd be embarrassed for anyone that I know to see me naked with my naked mother, my naked aunt, my naked sister, and my naked cousin," he said. "Besides, it's not the same for a man as it is for a woman. If I saw you all naked, you may be secretly sexually excited but I'd have an obvious erection. I'd be arrested for public nudity in front of shocked and offended women and you'd be applauded, lusted over, and cheered for being naked in front of adoring men."

She nodded her head in agreement with him.

"That's true," she said looking down at her naked breasts before looking up at him. "Do you feel embarrassed, shocked, or offended that I'm topless in front of you?"

As if looking to see what he could see, she looked down at her breasts again before looking back up at him. She continued pulling, turning, twisting, pinching, and squeezing her nipples with one hand and rubbing her pussy through her bikini bottoms with her other hand.

"Embarrassed? Shocked? Offended? No," he said.

She laughed a melodious laugh.

"So, it doesn't embarrass, shock, or offend you to see my naked tits while I touch myself? Let me ask you this then," she said continuing to sexually tease him by questioning him. "Does it sexually excite you to watch me fingering my nipples and fingering my pussy through my bikini bottoms in front of you?"

As if she was a Hollywood starlet posing for her nude scene, she inhaled a big breath to puff out her chest while arching her back again. Then, she looked down at her naked breasts again before looking up at him. Obviously, she took sexual pleasure in her nephew seeing her naked breasts. Obviously, it sexually excited her to touch herself in front of him. Continuing to sexually tease him, she rubbed her clit faster through her bikini bottoms while staring up at her nephew.