Mom, Sis, Aunt & Cuz Naked Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," he said. "It doesn't offend me to watch you touching yourself and masturbating yourself. If anything, it sexually excites me to see your naked breasts and to watch you finger your pussy through your bathing suit."

Never removing his horny eyes from her big, naked tits, he stared at his aunt's naked breasts while watching her finger her pussy through her bikini bottoms. He continued watching her feeling her naked breasts while fingering her nipples. Obviously, he took great sexual pleasure in seeing his aunt's big tits. Obviously, he took great sexual pleasure in watching her masturbate herself through her bikini bottom.

"Tell me and be honest. What do you think of my tits?" She looked down at her breasts before looking up at her nephew. Then, as if serving her breasts up to him, she cupped her big tits in her palms and raised them. "Do you like my tits? Do you think my breasts are big and as shapely as your mother's big, shapely breasts?"

She gave him a naughty look while running her fingers over her nipples.

"You have amazing breasts, Auntie, so big and so shapely. You have breasts just like my mother's breasts," he said staring at his aunt's tits. "Your nipples are really big too."

She gave him a sexy smile.

"Being that your mother isn't here to push me in the pool, you may touch them, Ryan, and feel them if you'd like. Go ahead, Ryan. Don't be shy. I don't mind you feeling my tits. Just like your mother, I love having my nipples fingered too," she said. "I love having my nipples pulled, turned, twisted, pinched, and squeezed. Finger my nipples, Ryan, while feeling my tits. Make me cum. Give your aunt a sexual orgasm."

Not one to miss an opportunity to touch and feel his aunt's big tits, he reached his horny hands down to fondle his aunt's naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. While he felt and fondled her big tits, she reached her hand up to feel and fondle his cock through his bathing suit. In the way that he had sexually touched and felt his mother, he was sexually touching and feeling his aunt. In the way that his mother had sexually touched, felt, stroked, and sucked his naked cock, his aunt was sexually touching and feeling his erection through his bathing suit.

"I don't mind you looking and even touching," she said. "If your mother hasn't told you already, I'm an exhibitionist. I love removing my clothes and going nude in public. I love going to nude beaches. Comfortable naked, I love being naked. Most times, I'd rather be naked then dressed," she said tucking her thumbs in her bikini bottoms and removing them. She asked him her questions too late and after she was already naked. "You don't mind if I get naked, Ryan, do you? You don't mind if I expose my naked pussy to you, do you? Just as it sexually excited me to show you my tits, it sexually excites me to show you my pussy."

Her trimmed blonde, pubic hair was matted down from her tight bathing suit bottoms and, while staring up at him, she fluffed her pussy hair up with her fingers as if she was fluffing the hair on her head. As soon as she lifted her legs and parted them open to expose more of herself to her nephew, as if inviting Ryan to finger her cunt too, her pussy slit parted open as if they were the gates to Heaven. Then, as if he wasn't shocked enough by seeing his aunt's naked tits and now her naked pussy, she started rubbing her naked clit with her index finger before burying her middle finger knuckle deep in her cunt.

She continued giving her nephew a masturbation show by feeling her tits while fingering her nipples with one hand and masturbating her pussy with her other hand. Showing him a lot of inner pussy pink, in the way that his mother's pussy was glistening wet, his aunt's pussy was glistening wet too. In the way that he had an erection and was sexually excited, obviously, his aunt was sexually excited too.

"Would you like a taste?" She held her fingers up to him. "Taste me, Ryan. Lick my fingers," she said.

* * * * *

Aunt Elizabeth offers Ryan incestuous sex in the way that his mother, Susan, offered him incestuous sex to demonstrate naked on Nude Day.

When his aunt offered her nephew her fingers to lick her vaginal secretions from them, he shook his head no. Instead of giving her fingers to him, taking one in her mouth before taking the other and then taking both fingers in her mouth, she licked her fingers clean herself while giving him a sexy look. Obviously trying to make him sexually insane, she enjoyed sexually teasing her nephew.

"Too bad," she said. "I taste good, really good. In the way that you refused to lick my fingers, I'd never refuse to lick your cock," she said staring again at the bulge his erect prick made in his bathing suit. "Unlike your mother, if I sucked your cock, I'd make you cum."

In the way that he stared at his naked mother, he stared at his naked aunt. In the way that he stared at his mother's exposed tits and pussy, he stared at his aunt's exposed tits and pussy. In the way that he never removed his eyes from his naked mother, he never removed his eyes from his naked aunt. In the way that his mother had flashed him and sexually teased him, his aunt flashed him and sexually teased him too. Obviously, in the way that he was tempted to have incestuous sex with his mother, he was tempted to have incestuous sex with his aunt.

Obviously, in the way that he was staring and leering at his aunt, Ryan couldn't believe all that he was seeing of her. After masturbating over the naked thoughts of her for years, he was finally seeing his aunt naked. Shocking as much as it was sexually exciting when seeing something so very forbidden, in the way that he continued staring at her naked body, he obviously couldn't believe that he was seeing his aunt naked.

"Naked, naked, naked, my aunt is naked. I can't believe my aunt is naked," mumbled Ryan under his breath and too softly for his aunt to hear.

His sexual fantasy come true, he stared at his naked aunt with his eyes bulging out of his head and his mouth gaping open. He stared at his aunt's round areolas, her erect nipples, and her blonde, trimmed pussy in the way that he stared at his mother's round areolas, her erect nipples, and her blonde, trimmed pussy. He stared at his aunt's parted pussy lips, her visible swollen clit, and her glistening, pink pussy in the way that he stared at his mother's naked pussy. He stared at his aunt's naked pussy as if he had never seen a woman's naked, cunt before.

As if he was dreaming while continuing his sexual fantasy, by the shocked expression on his face, he obviously couldn't believe he had seen his nearly naked mother and was now seeing his naked aunt. What was once his sexual fantasy was now his sexual reality. In the way that he could have incestuous sex with his mother, he could have incestuous sex with his aunt too. Impossible for him to wrap his head around the two most important women in his life sexually seducing him, he was stunned.

"Naked, naked, naked,' he softly mumbled as if praying or chanting to himself. "My aunt Elizabeth, my mother's sister, my cousin Julie's mother, is naked. First my mother and now my aunt, this is unbelievable. I'll be masturbating over this for the rest of my life," he said talking to himself as if he was crazy.

Not shy, embarrassed, or remorseful, he couldn't believe that these women willingly stripped off their clothes. He couldn't believe these two women, first his mother and now his aunt, willingly and voluntarily showed him their naked tits and pussies. He couldn't believe these women would willingly and voluntarily give him incestuous sex. In the way that he had always incestuously lusted over his mother, he had always incestuously lusted over his aunt too. Now, if only he dared and if only he'd take them up on their incestuous, sexual offer, here they both were ready to have sex with him.

"Sex, sex, sex," he mumbled as if chanting. "In the way that I always wanted to have sex with my mother, I always wanted to have sex with my aunt," he said as if silently praying.

Just as it was more exciting that he had seen his mother nearly naked instead of seeing a stranger nearly naked, it was more exciting that he was seeing his aunt naked than someone else, anyone else naked. This was his aunt, his mother's sister. This was cousin Julie's mother that he was seeing naked. It was just as sexually exciting seeing his nearly naked mother as it was to see his naked aunt. It was more sexually exciting to see his nearly naked mother and his naked aunt to see anyone that he could imagine wanting to see naked, including movie stars and celebrities.

"Oh, my God, Auntie. You have such a beautiful body, as beautiful as my mother's body. With your toned tummy and long, shapely legs, you could be identical twins," he said.

She smiled him a naughty look.

"Join the party, Ryan," she said in a sexy voice as if she was suddenly transformed into Lauren Bacall. "Don't be shy. Get naked with me, Ryan. Show me your cock," she said emphasizing the word cock as if she was Bette Davis saying the word cock.

She slid a slow tongue across her full lips while staring at the bulge in his bathing suit before staring up at him. She stared at the bulge his stiff prick made in his bathing suit as much as he stared at his aunt's naked tits and naked pussy. Obviously, she wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her.

"Get naked?"

He looked at her as if she was crazy. He looked at her with as much embarrassment as he looked at her with sexual excitement. He looked at her in the way that he looked at his mother when she asked him to demonstrate with them on Nude Day. He looked at her as if he wanted to get naked in front of his aunt but was afraid to remove his bathing suit to show her his naked cock in the way that she was showing him her naked pussy.

"Show me your cock, Ryan. Your mother told me that you have a big one. I want to see your prick. Show me. Show me your prick. I want to see your cock," she said staring at the huge impression his cock made in his swim suit.

"No, I can't do that," he said.

He involuntarily covered his big bulge with his hand while shaking his head as if he needed that extra bit of head movement to stop himself from removing his bathing suit in front of his aunt. Even though he obviously wanted to strip himself naked, just as showing his engorged prick to his mother was expressly forbidden, showing his erect cock to his aunt was expressly forbidden too. In the way that his mother stripped him naked by pulling off his sheet, he couldn't believe his aunt wanted him to strip naked by removing his bathing suit.

Then, as if she was a dog who wanted his bone, she pulled at the leg of his bathing trunks. As if she was a dog with his pull toy, she grabbed at the leg of his bathing suit and wouldn't let go. As if she was the man and he was the woman, obviously, she was intent on stripping him naked. Not taking no for an answer, his aunt Elizabeth was intent on seeing his naked prick.

"No one is home. It's just us and with this high fence. The neighbors can't see what we're doing."

He looked at her as if she was as crazy as his mother. He looked at her with obvious embarrassment mixed with second thoughts. He looked at her as if he was thinking about getting naked and wanted to get naked. He looked at his aunt with sexual excitement mixed with incestuous lust. He looked at his aunt as if she was Eve tempting him with the apple and he was Adam. In the way that Adam couldn't say no to Eve, he couldn't say not to his aunt.

"Gee, I don't know Auntie Liz," said Ryan. "You're my aunt and I'm your nephew. It isn't like you're Mrs. Campbell always flashing me her tits and always asking me to show her my cock. We're blood related. Showing you my cock is incestuous."

She laughed a loud laugh.

"Mrs. Campbell? Our neighbor, Mrs. Campbell?"

Elizabeth looked at her nephew stunned.

"Yes, Mrs. Campbell," he said with a dirty laugh while remembering Mrs. Campbell in her sexy nightgown, wearing just as towel, topless, and naked.

A demur, short, and obese, going to church every Sunday librarian, she obviously never suspected that Mrs. Campbell was an exhibitionist. She never thought that Mrs. Campbell would be sexually interested in Ryan. In the way that Liz and her sister Susan were whores, incestuous whores, she obviously never suspected that Mrs. Campbell was a whore too. What are the odds of having three, wicked whores living in the same, quiet neighborhood.

"She flashed you her breasts? Saintly Mrs. Campbell flashed you her tits?"

As if recalling Mrs. Campbell's naked breasts, he laughed a sexually excited smile.

"Every time I go over there, she exposes her big, saggy, naked breasts to me," he said.

In the way that he was forbidden to see his mother's nearly naked body and now his aunt's naked body, he was forbidden to see his topless and naked neighbor's body too. With three women giving him naked memories to remember, he'll never forget their naked images for the rest of his life. Yet, not totally convinced that their neighbor flashed her nephew, his aunt looked at him with suspicion if he was telling her the truth or making up falsehoods about their neighbor.

"Wait. Just so I understand. She asked to see your cock? Mrs. Campbell asked to see your naked prick?"

He rolled his eyes and sighed as if he was bored when, instead he was sexually excited discussing Mrs. Campbell flashing him to his naked aunt.

"Every time I go to her house, she sexually attacks me. Every time I go over there, she gropes me and asks to see my naked prick," he said nodding his head. "Every time I go over there, she tries to kiss me while putting my hands on her naked ass and breasts."

His aunt bit her lip while looking at him with as much interest as she looked at him with sexual excitement. In the way that Mrs. Campbell wickedly and sexually attacked her nephew, Elizabeth obviously had the same thoughts. Instead of showing her compassion to her nephew of him having to endure the sexual assault of their neighbor, she no doubt wanted to do the same. Different for a man than it is for a woman. Where women are forbidden to be sexually assaulted, especially by older, perverted men, men are fair game when sexually assaulted by older, horny women.

"And, tell me, did you show her your cock?" Aunt Liz looked down at Ryan's bulge before looking up at him. "Did you flash her your prick?"

He gave his aunt a sexy smile.

"I did, after she offered me a $20 tip over the agreed price to clean her pool," he said with a dirty laugh.

Elizabeth looked at her nephew stunned. She looked at her nephew with sexual excitement. Obviously, she wanted to see what Mrs. Campbell saw.

"Oh, my God, I never knew that she was such a whore," said Elizabeth with a laugh.

Elizabeth looked at her nephew with disbelief and with even more sexual excitement now than she looked at him before.

"She flashes me all the time," said Ryan. "Every time I go to her house to mow her lawn, she's either wearing a sexy nightgown or just a towel. Every time I go to her house to clean her pool, she's out by the pool topless or naked. She flashes me her naked ass, her naked pussy, and/or her naked tits all the time. Whether she's wearing a sheer, sexy nightgown in front of me or just a towel that suddenly falls, always making her flashing appear accidental, I think she wants to have sex with me," he said with a laugh.

Elizabeth made a questioning face.

"Duh, Ryan? You think?" Elizabeth laughed. "Of course, she wants to have sex with you," said Elizabeth with another laugh. "And why haven't you given her what she wants? Being that you showed her your cock, why haven't you taken the next step?" She looked at her nephew with curiosity mixed with sexual excitement. "Why haven't you given her sex?"

Again, Elizabeth looked at her nephew with a face full of curiosity mixed with sexual excitement.

"Oh, my God. I'd never do that. She's married," said Ryan. "I'd never do that to Mr. Campbell. He's a nice man. Besides, Mrs. Campbell is old, she's like 50-years-old."

Liz nodded her head obviously glad that she was no longer married and wasn't as old as Mrs. Campbell. She continued staring at the bulge that tented her nephew's bathing suit in the way that Ryan continued staring at his aunt's naked body.

"Let's play a game or roleplay. Pretend that I'm Mrs. Campbell. Show me what you showed her. I dare you to remove your bathing suit. I double dare you," she said. "You've been double dared, Ryan. Chicken. C'mon, it's so hot out. Let's go for a naked swim in the pool," she said giving him a sexy grin. "We can play Marco Polo in the way that it was meant to be played," she said with a dirty laugh. "Marco Polo," she said grabbing his stiff prick through his bathing suit.

As if looking to see if anyone could see, he looked around the backyard before he stared back at his aunt's naked tits and naked pussy.

"Okay," he said pulling down and removing his bathing suit.

* * * * *

Immediately, in the way that it did with his mother, his erect prick sprang to attention as if it was on a spring. As if picking her for sex, his stiff dick pointed to his aunt as if she was the chosen one.

"Oh, my God. Now that's a big cock," said Aunt Liz. "Nice cock, Ryan. Nice cock. I always wanted to see your erect prick, especially after your mother told me that she blew you while you felt her tits and fingered her nipples," said Liz. She looked down at her breasts while watching him feeling her tits and fingering her nipples before looking up at him with incestuous lust in her big, blue eyes. "I swear to God, Ryan, if you continue feeling my tits and fingering my nipples in the way that you are now, I'll blow you too," she said with a dirty laugh. "I'll suck your cock while stroking you hard and fast enough to make you cum in my mouth."

First, he looked shocked that his mother told his aunt that she blew him. Then, he looked shocked again when his aunt volunteered to blow him and would allow him to cum in her mouth if he continued feeling her tits and fingering her nipples. As if ready and willing for his aunt to suck him, he took a step closer to her. Obviously hoping that his aunt would blow him in the way that his mother sucked his cock, as if daring her to suck his cock, he continued feeling her tits while fingering her nipples.

"Oh, my God, Aunt Liz. Oh, my God. What's gotten into you? First my mother had sex with me and now you want to have sex with me too," he said taunting her and teasing her in the way she had been taunting him and teasing him. "You really wouldn't blow me, would you? You can't sexually tease me like that," he said with a pause. "To be honest, Auntie Liz, I'd love for you to suck my cock. I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said while sliding a slow, purposeful finger across her full lips.

He looked down at his erect prick before he looked up at his aunt sliding a slow tongue across her full lips again in the way that he just slid a slow finger across her full lips. She sat up in her chair and turned to face her nephew with as much forbidden, sexual lust on her face as he had on his face. His aunt looked at him in the same way that his ex-girlfriend and his mother looked at him before they took his stiff prick in their mouths.

"Yes, I would most definitely blow you, Ryan. I'd absolutely suck your cock," she said staring at his erect dick before looking up at him for permission. "May I touch your penis, Ryan? May I hold it in my hand? May I stroke your big prick? I'd love to suck your cock, Ryan," said Aunt Liz. "Would you like me to blow you? Let me suck your cock, Ryan. I'm so horny. I'm so sexually frustrated. I haven't had sex in years. I would really love to blow you," she said. "It's been years since I've had a dick in my mouth."