All Comments on 'Mommy Made for Me Ch. 03'

by Tacocarnitas

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Great

What a great story, I hope she gets pregnant. That would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Still waiting for some anal in part 4 ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

great series, include more tifucking ans some facials in part4

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

could the mom posibly become inpregnated by the son?

I would love that.

brian358brian358over 12 years ago
Fun Story!

A good old fashioned bit of fun, without being too serious!

And yes... more titfucking please!

This is an appalling under-used plot device in most fiction. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love the story!

I agree that she should definitely get pregnant. It seems to me that that would be the next logical step for a woman who has raised the perfect man for herself and wants to be the ideal woman for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fantastic! Id love to see her whip out some leftover breast growth cream or even some increased cum load creme. Let them have some fun with changing each other over time.

digger33digger33over 12 years ago
More

Fantastic series. You need to continue with more. Let them go all out, mom getting pregnant, etc. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Brian definitely needs to impregnate his Mom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
this can't be all

I really hope you aren't just going to leave us hanging with this. I completely love the story line here, no matter how crazy it might be. Please give us more chapters, Mommy can get pregnant with Brian's baby, he can drink her milk even more, these two are going to be nymphomaniacs the rest of their lives. We need more!

sqheadgermansqheadgermanover 11 years ago
More pleaseee

GR8 story. more. is mom pregnant in next chapter?? tanks

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Certainly getting better. Had to kind of skim over the rape stuff as that really doesn't do anything for me but the rest was smoking hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
*****

Brian's a lucky man. I can just see him now, shoving that huge fat cock deep in her pussy, filling her up with gallons of thick hot cum. Mmmmm. I would totally fuck her HUGE FUCK JUGGS & HUGE FAT BOOTY 'till she couldn't walk.

TwistedOne66TwistedOne6611 months ago

Fuck, that was hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTacocarnitas@Tacocarnitas
My stories are not for everyone. They are not intended in any way to be realistic. They are stroke stories, not masterpieces. They include (really) huge breasts on very petite women, mother-son incest and sexual use of the word "Mommy." Some readers seem to like them, but if y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES