"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to not only own her body, I want to own her pleasure.

"Oh fuck, Mistress, I'm going to explodddde," she moans, a few minutes later as a second orgasm quickly builds before the first as even faded.

"Yes, Mommy," I demand, "Come again. Come like the dirty, cunt-licking, pussy munching, ass taking, slave, you are."

"Shiiiiiiiiiit," she screams, as her second orgasm hits.

"Yessssssssss," Chloe moaned, biting her lip as to not alert her father to the incestuous act occurring in her bedroom, as her submissive, eager sister got her off.

4. MOM RECALLS TURNING HER STRONG-WILLED DAUGHTER CHLOE

Meanwhile, as Debbie was getting fucked by her husband, an act she enjoyed, but seldom got off from, she reminisced about the first time she ever turned Chloe.

Although I had planned on training both my daughters to be submissive lesbian pets for myself, just like my mother had done to me, I had originally planned to do it slyly and have one of my already trained lovers do the dirty work.

Yet, when I was training my newest pet, Chloe's best friend, Maggie, in the art of pleasing a woman, Maggie's cell phone rang. It was a Saturday, a couple days after Chloe had turned eighteen, and she was supposed to be on a shopping spree.

Maggie had just finished getting me off with her inexperienced but eager tongue. I handed her her phone and ordered, "Answer it, but put it on speakerphone."

"Yes, Mistress," Maggie nodded, as she moaned softly.

"Hiiiii, Chloe," Maggie greeted.

"Hi, bitch," my sophisticated daughter greeted. "I thought you were going to call me when you got back from basketball practice."

"I got all tied up," she answered, which almost made me laugh, since I had her tied to my bed for almost an hour as I tested her ability to resist reaching orgasm.

"I'm just about home. I'm going to drop off my first shopping spree purchases and then am going to go back out," Chloe revealed.

Maggie's face went white as a ghost, while I simultaneously saw opportunity.

I snapped my fingers and implied she was to follow me as Maggie stammered, "O-o-oh, what did you buy?"

"Get your ass to my house and you can see," she said. "I can't believe you didn't call me, it's my eighteenth birthday shopping spree, bitch!"

"I really couldn't break away," Maggie said, making me laugh softly, as we reached the kitchen.

I pointed to the counter as Chloe said, "Hey, your car is in front of the house."

Maggie hopped onto the counter and admitted, "Yes, your Mom had me come over to surprise you."

"Really?" Chloe asked, as I grabbed some honey.

Our relationship had been strained, as often was the case when daughters become teenagers.

I spread Maggie's legs, pulled aside her panties, which she had just put back on, and began spreading honey all over her pussy.

"I'm hanging up," Chloe said and did indeed hang up.

Maggie watched in stunned shock as I coated her cunt with honey and explained, "I think you will be her belated eighteenth birthday present."

"Really?" Maggie asked, clearly mortified by the concept, just as the front door opened.

I began rubbing her clit as Chloe called out, "Hello?"

"We're in the kitchen," I called out, with only a slight trepidation at the risk that went along with what she might be about to say.

Chloe came into the kitchen and dropped her bags. "Oh my God."

"Hi, honey," I smiled, smirking to myself at the double use of honey.

"What's going on here?" Chloe asked.

"Do you want a taste of your present?" I replied, putting my finger to my mouth.

She looked at me perplexed.

Maggie, of course, was looking down, completely mortified to be caught by her best friend.

"I don't understand."

"Maggie is your present," I said.

"What?" she asked.

"It's time you learned the family secret," I continued, before turning to Maggie, "You may leave."

"Yes, Mistress," Maggie nodded, still not making eye contact with Chloe.

"Mistress?" Chloe repeated, still in awe of what she was witnessing.

Once Maggie left the kitchen, to get her clothes, I continued, "You see, Chloe, since you are eighteen now, you are old enough to know the truth."

"What truth?" Chloe asked, "That my mother is a lesbian?"

"Don't you dare give me attitude, Chloe," I firmly said, walking to her.

"Mom, I just caught you with my best friend," she began.

"Chloe," I interrupted. "Things are going to change here now."

"Agreed," she nodded.

"Knees, Chloe," I firmly ordered.

"Pardon?" she questioned, a complete look of surprise in her eyes, as the front door closed.

"Now, get on your fucking knees Chloe May Parker," I demanded, as I put my hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her down.

She still looked shocked, and her eyes never broke eye contact with mine, as she fell to her knees.

I explained, calm again, "You see, Chloe, our family history of lesbian submission to our mothers goes back generations."

"You had sex with grandma?" she asked.

"Still do," I answered, although she now lived in Europe and thus we seldom saw each other.

"Oh my God," she said.

"Go ahead, Chloe, I already know you have had a few lesbian trysts," I said, Maggie sharing with me many stories of my daughter's wild side.

"But you're my Mom," she said, as she looked at my pussy.

"And you're my pet," I countered, as I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her to me.

For a second she didn't do anything, but eventually she began licking.

"That's it, my little slut, suck Mommy's cunt," I moaned, as she began lapping hungrily.

This made her suck my clit and my legs actually buckled a little. Not wanting to come yet, I pulled her away and ordered, "Get undressed, my pet."

"Yes, Mommy," she nodded, her usual defiant persona gone.

She stood up and undressed.

I explained, "Starting today, I am your Mistress and you my pet. In a little while we will add Amanda to the secret and she will be your pet."

"Really?" she asked, a wide devious smile crossing her face.

"You have Mistress potential Chloe, but all Mistresses need to know what it is like to be a submissive. You se,e there is always a stronger woman out there somewhere," I explained.

"I guess," she shrugged.

"Now get on the table and masturbate for me," I ordered.

"Why?" she asked, "Can't we just fuck?"

"We need to set a clear hierarchy," I explained. "One being you do as I fucking say without question. Now, do as you're told."

"Fine," she agreed, although you could tell she was pissed.

"Fine, Mistress Mommy," I corrected.

She rolled her eyes and said, "Fine, Mistress Mommy."

"That's one," I counted.

"I'm not five anymore," she said, still defiant.

"Two," I said. When the girls were young if I hit three there were consequences.

Wordlessly, she got on the table.

"Now rub yourself, but you're not allowed to come," I said, as I grabbed some bread and put it in the toaster.

"You're making toast?" she asked, as she began rubbing herself.

"You interrupted the afternoon snack I was about to have," I answered,

She didn't say anything as she continued rubbing herself.

I watched her as I put honey on my toast.

I watched as I ate my toast.

I watched while I finished the milk.

I went and grabbed my own robe, as well as hers, and returned.

I watched as her breathing got more accelerated.

I asked, "Does my little slut need to come?"

"Yessssss," she moaned.

"Stop," I ordered.

"Please, no," she whined.

"Now, go get dressed, your sister is going to be home at any minute," I ordered, knowing that pushing a pet's limits was the best way to train a pet.

"You're serious?" she asked.

"Pets earn their orgasms through obedience," I said, rather matter-of-factly. Suddenly the front door opened and I said, as I handed her the robe, "No coming until I give you permission, is that clear my little slut?"

"Yes, Mistress Mommy," she whispered, frustrated that she was not allowed to finish what she had started, both in licking my cunt and in getting herself off.

"And this remains a secret for now," I added.

She nodded as she put the robe on.

"And by the way, Maggie really is your present," I added, just as Amanda walked into the kitchen.

The next morning, once Amanda and my husband were gone, I was surprised when my daughter startled me, making me drop a bowl of cereal on the floor as she pulled my robe off me, dropped to her knees and buried her face in my cunt from behind.

"Oh my," I moaned, "my daughter is rather eager for some beaver."

"I've been craving it all night," she admitted, while hungrily lapping my cunt.

"Well, this is a very good breakfast for you," I joked.

"A pussy a day keeps the doctor away," she joked.

"Then I think you are going to be very, very healthy," I moaned as my orgasm began to rise.

As her husband filled her cunt with cum, she moaned, faking her own orgasm, frustrated to be distracted from her memory, "Yessssssss."

That night in bed, she made a crazy connection. Her mother, whom she hadn't seen in over a year, before her two daughters had become her submissives, was arriving the day before Nude Day.

A devious plan forming in her head, she decided she would give each pet a task to complete before having a very special Nude Day anniversary that included a big surprise...their grandmother.

The next day, she told her daughters, after their father had left, "Girls, Nude Day is coming up again."

Chloe smiled, "That was the day you became a full time cunt muncher."

"You were one first," Amanda quipped back.

"Focus, sluts," Deborah said, annoyed that they still fought like sisters even though they were nineteen now.

"Sorry, Mistress Mommy," they both said in unison while giving each other a look.

"So, each of you needs to seduce at least one girl or MILF before then and be ready to share your story with us," the mother challenged.

"Only one?" Chloe asked, loving seducing straight MILF's.

"At least one," Deborah clarified.

While Chloe loved the challenge, Amanda hated it. She wasn't a seductress like her older sister or mother, and thus this challenge brought instant anxiety.

"It's settled," the Mom nodded. "We will spend Nude Day at home as a family."

"What about Dad?" Chloe asked.

"He's gone all that week on a business trip," she answered.

"Can we bring pets?" Chloe asked.

"No," Deborah answered, "this is a special family only day."

"Yummy," Chloe nodded, her head already thinking that would be the day that she took control of the top of the lesbian food chain.

5. CHLOE COLLECTS MILFS

Although she was planning on taking Mommy on Nude Day, she also decided to see how many new pets she could add to her growing collection in two weeks. She hadn't actually added a MILF, teacher or classmate in a couple of months, so it was time to go back on the prowl anyway.

She decided that her first target would be the mother of a girl that she strongly disliked, a cheerleader from the other high school who had tried to steal Chloe's boyfriend a few months ago. After doing some quick intel, Chloe learned the father was a high end stock trader, and the mother a stay at home type.

Chloe skipped last class, Mrs. Pennington being another of her many pets and thus turning a blind eye to her skipping, knowing that Beth, the bitch cheerleader, would be in school for at least one more hour.

She went to Beth's home, a massive isolated house just outside the city, knocked on the door and was greeted by a very pretty looking MILF. Chloe greeted all friendly, "Hi, my name is Chloe and I am a friend of Beth's."

"She is still at school," the Mom answered.

"I know," Chloe nodded, "I came here to talk with you."

"Okay."

"Are you alone?" Chloe asked.

"Yes," she nodded, sensing something was amiss.

"If I am going to be completely honest, I hate your daughter," Chloe said.

"Excuse me," she said, surprised by my last sentence.

"She's quite a bitch, actually," Chloe added.

"Please leave," she said, getting angry, shocked at the gall of this stranger.

Chloe smiled, "I can't do that."

"Why?" the mother asked, now annoyed and angry.

"I need something from you," Chloe continued, loving watching her prey go through a variety of emotions.

"And what is that?" the mother asked, her tone bitter.

"For you to eat my cunt," Chloe frankly answered.

"What?" the mother gasped, shocked by what the pretentious teenager said.

"Your daughter tried sleeping with my boyfriend, so I am going to sleep with her mother," Chloe explained.

"Leave," she ordered, turning around, done with this ridiculous conversation.

Chloe grabbed her arm and said, "Look, bitch. I have pictures of your prima donna bitch eating out another girl and if you don't do as you're told I will have them go viral."

"Bull shit," the Mom said, even as, for the first time, she sensed something was indeed amiss.

"Here's a picture," Chloe said, pulling out her phone.

The mother stared at the picture that was undeniably her daughter Beth; the other girl was one of her fellow cheerleaders, Karen.

"Your bitch daughter looks like she was really enjoying herself," Chloe said, smugly.

"What do you want?" the mother asked, suddenly very concerned.

"Get naked," Chloe ordered.

"I can give you money," the mother countered, desperate to get herself and her daughter out of this situation.

"Get naked," Chloe repeated, seeing the look of desperation in the older woman's eyes.

"Please, what else can I do?" the Mom pleaded.

"Get naked now," Chloe sighed, "Or I'll send this photo to everyone in her school."

"Let's go inside," the Mom suggested.

"No, here," Chloe continued to control the situation.

The mother reluctantly began undressing. Even as she did, she pleaded, "Please, this is blackmail."

"Yes, it is," Chloe nodded.

Once the MILF was naked, Chloe ordered, "Now undress me."

The MILF again reluctantly agreed, mortified by her current predicament.

Once Chloe was naked, she ordered, "Go ahead, Mrs. Williams, lick my pussy."

The mom pleaded one last time, "Please don't make me do this."

Chloe sighed, "Now, bitch."

The mother wanted to slap this teenager in the face, yet instead she tasted her first pussy since her college days.

"Good girl," Chloe moaned, watching yet another MILF submit to her. She had kept her phone in her hands the whole time and slyly took a few pictures of her newest pet. She then switched to filming.

The mother licked quickly, trying to get the bitch off as quick as possible.

After a couple of minutes, Chloe moaned, "Not your first pussy munch, is it?"

The mother ignored, continuing to lick the teenager.

"Look up, slut," Chloe ordered.

The MILF did and gasped as she saw the phone that was filming her.

"Please, no," she begged.

"I already texted a few pictures to my sister for safe keeping," Chloe lied. "The video is just for my private collection."

Chloe grabbed the mortified MILF's head and pulled it back into her fevered cunt.

The mother desperately tried to figure a way out of this as she resumed licking.

A couple more minutes of licking and Chloe was close. She held the MILF's head and grinded herself to an orgasm.

Once done, and Chloe let go of the MILF's head, the mother asked, "Are we done now?"

"Not even close," Chloe laughed, pulling her up, spinning her around and pushing her up against the wall.

"Stop," the MILF demanded, even as she felt hands go to her pussy.

"Why are you wet?" Chloe asked, not surprised at all.

"I don't know," the MILF whimpered, not sure herself.

"Do you want to come?" Chloe asked, as she began fingering the sexy MILF.

"Nooooo," the mom moaned, unable to control the pleasure she was feeling from the girl's fingers, unsure when she had last had an orgasm.

Chloe furiously pumped her fingers in and out of the horny MILF until she heard the voice she had been hoping to hear.

"Mother!" Beth stopped in her tracks and gasped, seeing her naked mother being molested on her front porch by her arch enemy.

The mother tried to move, but was completely at the whim of this seductive, strong-willed teenager who had her near the brink of eruption.

Chloe smiled deviously, turning to a very shocked Beth, "I figured since you like munching cunt, your mother likely did too."

"You bitch," Beth snapped in rage, as her mother screamed.

"Fuccccccccck," the MILF screamed loudly and was both thankful she lived on an acreage and mortified that she was caught in such a compromising act and doubly mortified that she was now coming at the hands of her blackmailer.