"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling her fingers out, Chloe winked at Beth, grabbed her sundress and said, "Now we are almost even."

"Fuck you," Beth snapped, finally walking towards Chloe enraged.

Chloe whispered, "Make sure you keep her under control or the picture goes viral."

As Beth reached her mother and the blonde bitch she threatened, "I'm going to kill you."

Chloe laughed as she quickly grabbed her arch enemy by the wrist and turned her around, and said, "Actually, you're going to be a good obedient pet like your mother, isn't she Mommy-slut?"

"Do as she orders, Beth," the mother ordered firmly.

"You can't be serious," Beth said in disgust of her mother.

"No fucking lip, Beth," the mother snapped. Partly to put her in line and partly because she was pissed at her daughter for unknowingly getting her in this position in the first place.

"Mother," Beth said, surprised by her mother's language and tone.

"Beth, just obey her," Mom ordered.

Chloe roughly pulled the bitch's panties down and roughly began fingering her. "Shit, slut, you're already fucking wet. Did watching me finger-fuck your mother get you off?"

"Noooooo," she whimpered, furious and yet undeniably horny.

"Suuuuuure," Chloe mocked, as she molested the head cheerleader from her rival school.

"Please stoppppp," Beth pleaded, tears beginning to stream down her face.

"Oh, I'm just getting started, bitch," Chloe said, reveling in the power she had over her.

"Mommmmy," Beth cried, looking at her mom and begging for her protection.

The Mom was helpless, knowing the evidence the blonde blackmailer had on both her daughter and now her. She shook her head and said, "You got us in this mess, you will take the punishment."

Chloe laughed, "She seems to really be enjoying the punishment."

"Fuck offfffff," Beth snapped, even as her cunt got wetter and wetter as she took three fingers in.

"I bet you could take my whole fist," Chloe declared, a fourth finger going inside the slut.

"Nooooo," Beth pleaded, her cunt widening unnaturally.

"Only one way to find out," Chloe declared as she shoved her whole fist inside.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," Beth screamed, her cunt feeling completely full.

"Shit, you took the whole fist rather easily," Chloe said, amazed herself how easily her fist slid in. She had fisted a couple of her MILF pets but it had always been after lots of preparation. "You must have been fantasizing about being my little lesbian plaything for a while."

"Never," Beth barely got out, feeling so full she thought she may pass out.

"Doesn't she seem to be enjoying it, Mommy-slut?" Chloe asked, turning to the mother who was watching her daughter get molested with a look of complete shock.

The mother, trying to stay on the blonde's good side, nodded, and still furious at her daughter for being such a whore in the first place, said, "Yes, the slut really seems to be loving it."

"Mommmmmmm," Beth whined, shocked that her mother seemed to be choosing the bitch's side.

"You're the one that has a whole fist in your cunt," the mother pointed out. Her daughter had run the house the past couple of years and suddenly all the crappy treatment and resentment that went with it came to a head inside the Mom and she began to enjoy watching her daughter get put in place.

"Oh God," Beth moaned, her head getting light, her orgasm building quickly.

"Do you want to come, slut?" Chloe asked, fist-fucking her hard.

"Noooooooo, God, yesssss dammit," Beth declared even as a tear rolled down her face, the humiliation of the treatment she was receiving causing mixed, confusing emotions.

"Come, my slut," Chloe ordered, "come from getting your dirty twat fisted."

"Yes, my fucking daughter slut, come now," the mother, completely drawn into the act of sexual submission and humiliation, ordered.

"Oh shitttt," Beth babbled, "fuck, fuck, fuck, God, yessssssssss."

Chloe continued fisting her for another minute before pulling out, sitting on an outdoor chair and ordering the still trembling slut, "Now get over here and eat your new Mistress's cunt."

Beth fell to the ground the moment Beth moved away from her, her legs completely weak from the orgasm. She looked at the blonde, her legs spread, and feeling completely defeated, as she glanced at her oddly smirking mother, she crawled to Chloe and began licking even as she considered the term 'Mistress'.

"Such a good pet," Chloe moaned, as her arch enemy began licking her in front of her own mother.

The mother watched in voyeuristic awe as she was undeniably turned on watching her daughter get dominated and the idea of doing that to her herself suddenly crossed her mind.

Chloe glanced at the mother and saw a look in her eye. A look she recognized. The mother wanted her daughter.

Chloe moaned, "You have a very eager tongue, my slut, I bet you have munched a lot of cunt."

Beth indeed loved eating cunt and did so daily with a few of her fellow cheerleaders, although usually it was in sixty-nines as she both gave and received. Oddly though, Chloe's cunt had a different, more exotic, delicious, taste than her girlfriends, although she would never admit such a thing.

"Is this the first cunt you have munched today?" Chloe asked.

"No," she admitted.

"Second?" Chloe asked.

"Third," Beth admitted the truth for some reason.

"You really are a lesbian," Chloe laughed, "why the hell were you trying to fuck my boyfriend?"

"To piss you off," Beth answered, which was true.

"Well, you did indeed do that," Chloe replied, "but I think the real reason was you wanted to be my pussy pleaser."

Beth shook her head no even as she continued lapping the bitch's amazingly tasty cunt.

"I call bullshit," Chloe retorted, as she grabbed the redhead's face and began rubbing her pussy up and down on it.

Chloe made eye contact with the mother and never broke it as she used her daughter roughly.

After she came, she let go of Beth's head and asked the mother, "Do you want a turn with your daughter?"

The mother should have said no, but her cunt screamed yes and she took control, ordering, "Beth, come and please Mommy."

"Mom!" Beth gasped, shocked by her mother's order.

"Now!" the Mom firmly said.

"But that is incest," Beth pointed out, tears again beginning to form.

"You're a dyke who loves munching cunt and Mommy has a cunt," the mother said, snapping her fingers and pointing to her cunt.

Beth couldn't believe it, but she reluctantly crawled to her mother. She paused between her legs and looked up, hoping this was all a sick test.

"Get licking, rug muncher," the Mom ordered.

Beth obeyed, leaning forward and beginning to lick her Mom's pussy.

"Fourth," Chloe updated Beth's count, in awe herself of how perfectly this had gone. Incest was the chocolate icing on an already very delicious cake.

"Look at me when you eat Mommy," the mom ordered, as Chloe began getting dressed.

The mother got animated. "That's it my daughter slut, lick Mommy's box."

Beth meanwhile couldn't believe what she was being made to do, nor that her mother was the one forcing her to do it or that she was committing incest in front of her arch enemy or that her own cunt was again getting wet.

Chloe watched for a couple of minutes before saying, "Goodbye, sluts."

"Byeeeee," the Mom moaned, as her daughter's tongue did magic.

As Chloe walked to her car, she heard the MILF say, "Suck my clit, you fucking slut."

Chloe, who had filmed the majority of the double submission, couldn't wait to tell the story to Mom and Amanda, this easily her crowning achievement.

.....

A few days later, Chloe added her Chemistry teacher, Mrs. Pennington's, daughter to her pets. Sometimes pet additions are too easy.

Mrs. Pennington announced to class that her college daughter was going to be home for the weekend. Chloe immediately wondered if she could get her very submissive teacher to sacrifice her daughter to her.

After school on Friday, Chloe said, "Mrs. Pennington, I will be coming to visit you tonight around nine."

"But my daughter will be home," the teacher replied, immediately terrified. She had finally, after a couple of months of complete anxiety, relaxed over the fear of losing her job for having sexual relations with a student. Now, a new anxiety emerged.

"I know," Chloe nodded, "I'm looking forward to meeting her."

"Please, Mistress," the teacher begged, desperate to avoid her daughter learning of her affair with a student.

"You are going to help me with the seduction of your daughter," Chloe revealed. Penelope was a senior last year and the idea of getting a college girl appealed to her.

"I'll do anything," the teacher began to bargain but was cut off.

"I know," Chloe nodded. "See you tonight."

The teacher begged as Chloe walked away, "Please, Mistress, she is my only daughter."

Chloe ignored the pleas, excited at the possibility of another mother and daughter team.

That night, Chloe showed up and wasn't surprised to see that Mrs. Pennington was alone. "Where's Penelope?"

"At the movies, Mistress," she answered, praying this would be done before her daughter returned home.

"Are you ashamed of me?" Chloe asked.

"No, Mistress, I am ashamed of myself," the teacher answered.

"Have you ever felt freer since you let go of your inhibitions?" Chloe asked.

"No, Mistress," Mrs. Pennington admitted, a heavy weight lifted off her shoulders when she let go of her many fears and submitted completely to the teenage seductress.

"Would your daughter not enjoy the same releasing of the invisible chains that hold women back from their true submissive nature?" Chloe asked.

"I think that is her decision to make," Mrs. Pennington answered.

"Agreed," Chloe nodded, "but I think it's important to give her the opportunity to make that decision for herself."

"I suppose," the widowed mother said.

"Let's go to her bedroom," Chloe ordered.

The submissive teacher followed, uncomfortable with having sex in her daughter's bedroom, yet knowing any sort of protest would only make things worse. She recalled when she disobeyed Chloe by wearing panties to work and was punished by having to pose naked in her classroom after school while being molested by Chloe's sister, and her star pupil, Amanda. She was mortified hat her submissive secret was revealed to another person, especially Amanda, and then shocked (and slightly turned on) to learn that Amanda was submissive to Chloe too.

As she walked, she prayed that Cloe was not contemplating making her commit an act of incest with her daughter. Yes, the idea turned her on that two blonde sisters had sex, but it was a totally different matter to be a part of an incestuous act herself.

Once in the room, Chloe ordered, "Get naked, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Mrs. Pennington nodded, planning to do whatever her Mistress said without hesitation in hopes of keeping her daughter out of this sexual debauchery that she undeniably loved.

"You need to be punished, my slut, for not having your daughter here," Chloe began.

The MILF considered pointing out that Chloe never actually said to have her home, but she knew that was only semantics and in the early conversation such things were implied.

"Yes, Mistress," the submissive teacher nodded.

Chloe undressed as well and wanting to get off first, laid down and ordered, "Come and get your late night snack, my slut."

The teacher, looking at the beautiful teenager with her legs spread open, immediately crawled to her and buried her face in the teen's deliciously addictive cunt.

"That's it, my pet," Chloe moaned, the teacher one of the best pussy munchers she had at her disposal.

The teacher loved being called a pet, loved to please and loved just letting go and obeying without hesitation the orders of her teen Mistress. She licked slowly at first, loving to hear the teen moan and eventually beg for more.

"That's it, right there," Chloe moaned after a couple of minutes.

Mrs. Pennington knew she was getting close and began going to her hard clit.

"That's it, my fucking teacher slut," Chloe moaned, "suck on my clit."

The teacher obeyed, her own cunt getting wet at the naughty words. Being a no-nonsense teacher at school was exhausting and being able to just shut off her brain and obey was completely liberating.

"Don't stop," Chloe ordered, her orgasm getting close.

The teacher had no intention of stopping until her face was coated with her Mistress's delicious pussy cum.

"Getting closssssse," Chloe moaned, before adding, as she changed positions, "I can't wait to have your daughter between my legs as well."

The teacher winced at the promise, but kept serving like a good pet, her own insatiable hunger to please overriding her motherly responsibilities.

"They say like mother, like daughter," Chloe teased.

The Mom wondered if her daughter had experimented in sex, especially lesbian sex. Being 2015, it seemed many of her female students, even her goody-goody students like Amanda, were experimenting with the same sex.

"Oh yes," Chloe moaned, slapping her pet's ass. "Don't fucking stop."

An earthquake wouldn't have made her stop lapping the addicting cunt she craved non-stop.

"Oh, oh, oh, Yes, yes, yesssssss," Chloe screamed, as her orgasm hit her, making her fall back onto her back.

Hungry for some pussy herself, which was rare, she ordered, "Straddle me my pet, I want to taste your cunt."

"Yes, Mistress," the surprised, but horny teacher agreed. In the few months of sexual submission, Chloe had never pleasured her back, except with a strap-on.

"Hmmmmm, your cunt is very wet, my pet," Chloe teased, as her tongue slowly slithered between her pet's very wet pussy lips.

"Pleasing you gets me horrrrrny," the teacher admitted.

"So I can tell," Chloe said, as she began licking her pet. She didn't plan to get her off, just get her near orgasm before stopping so she was horned up when the big surprise occurred.

"Oh God, Mistress, thank you so muccccch," the teacher moaned, her cunt being licked for only the second time in a couple of years, the first being Amanda in her classroom a little while back.

Chloe continued licking for a couple of minutes until the MILF's moans increased significantly.

She then quit and ordered, "Get on all fours."

Although the teacher was near orgasm, having her orgasm refused by Chloe was nothing new. She quickly got on all fours, expecting the strap-on to come next.

Chloe put on the strap-on and moved behind her pet teacher. As she caressed the pet's ass she declared, revealing her naughty plan to sodomize her sexy teacher, "My slut, it's time to start training your third hole.

"Please, no," Mrs. Pennington pleaded, shocked by her Mistress's true intentions, even though she was trying to be completely obedient and not raise the temper of her Mistress.

"Are you questioning me?" Chloe questioned, raising her voice. Mrs. Pennington was one of her most obedient submissives and she knew that just one firm sentence of disappointment would end the weak protest.

Reluctantly, the MILF obeyed even as she prayed for a last second saviour, her ass the one thing she had never allowed anybody, including her now deceased husband, to touch. "No, Mistress," she whispered, always feeling guilty when she got her Mistress mad at her.

"So you are willing to allow me to take your ass for the first time, my submissive teacher pet?" Chloe questioned, loving when the submissive willingly, albeit reluctantly, agreed to giving up her forbidden fruit.

The MILF wanted to say no, she in no way wanted to be sodomized, yet she also didn't want to disobey her Mistress, partly because submission to her was the greatest turn-on and hopefully by complete obedience she would prevent her Mistress from trying to take her daughter. Instead, she responded like the loyal, obedient submissive she was, "Yes, Mistress, my asshole, like the rest of my body, is yours to do with as you please."

Chloe loved her power and loved hearing the words of a once powerful women giving herself completely to her sexual desires. She poured lube down the teacher's crack rather generously, not wanting to tear it apart, but to indeed fuck it good.

Mrs. Pennington felt the slightly cold liquid between her ass cheeks and resigned herself to the reality she was about to willingly allow herself to be sodomized in her daughter's bedroom, by one of her students.

"Ready, Mrs. Pennington?" Chloe asked, always enjoying reminding her pets who they really were before she took something as her own.

"Yes, Mistress," the teacher tentatively agreed.

"Here it comes," Chloe declared and watched as the long strap-on cock slowly, after a brief resistance, began disappearing in her pet's virgin ass. It was work to push hard enough to get deep in the virgin ass that desperately tried to reject the violation.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," the MILF moaned, a searing pain coursing through her as the cock went where it wasn't supposed to go.

Chloe allowed the cock to completely fill the whimpering pet's ass and announced, "All in."

"Thank God," the mother weakly replied, her ass burning and unsure if she could take any more.

"Now I'm going to slowly fuck your tight shit hole," Chloe announced, loving to use nasty words when dominating a pet.

"Kkkkkkkkk," the MILF replied, as she prepared for more pain.

Chloe began to slowly pump her plastic cock in and out of her pet.

The teacher just focused on the task of obedience, which always soothed her. The pain intensified at first, but slowly dissipated over time. A great pleasure didn't emerge, but a pleasant one did gradually as she slowly got accustomed to having something in her ass.

Chloe was amazed even after a few minutes of ass fucking, the MILF pet's ass was still super tight.

Suddenly the phone rang.

Mrs. Pennington eyes went wide as it was her daughter calling to say she was either on her way home or going out with her friends...she was praying the latter.

Chloe said, "Is that Penelope?"

"Yes, Mistress," the pet admitted, Penelope having her own special ring tone.

"Are you going to get it?" Chloe asked, even as she began fucking her pet harder.

"Nooooooooo," the mom answered, although it was literally impossible with hands on her hips and a cock pounding her ass.

1...34567...10