"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should I?" Chloe questioned, a naughty idea suddenly forming in her head.

"Please, just keep fucking your slut's asshole," the submissive begged, partly because she didn't want to have Chloe speak to her daughter and partly because she had finally begun to enjoy having a cock in her ass.

"You like getting ass fucked like a dirty porn star?" Chloe asked, now slamming the whole cock in her pet's back door.

"God, yesssssss," the MLF admitted, beginning to be overwhelmed by the submissive act and the pleasure that was now growing.

Thankfully for the mother of one, the phone stopped ringing.

"Too bad," Chloe purred, "I was about to have a little personal conversation with your daughter."

The mother was about to say something when the phone started ringing again.

Chloe taking the second call as a sign, quickly took the strap-on off and ordered, "Spread your ass cheeks wide."

The horrified mother obeyed, feeling suddenly empty, and then involuntarily moaned as the plastic cock was shoved back in her ass.

Chloe ordered, as she went to the purse and pulled out the phone, as if speaking to a real pet, "Stay!"

The mother sighed to herself, suddenly frustrated that she wasn't being fucked anymore and yet also petrified of what Chloe may say to her daughter.

"Hello," Chloe greeted. "This is pet Pennington's phone. Sorry but she can't come to the phone at the moment as she is being sodomized by her Mistress."

The mother gasped, as Chloe continued, "At the beep, press one to join her as a submissive slut, press two if you already are a submissive or press three if you would like to have pet Pennington as your own personal pet....Beep!"

Chloe quickly hit speakerphone as Penelope asked, "Mom, Mom are you okay?"

Chloe ordered, loud enough to allow Penelope to hear, "Fuck your ass, my slut."

"Yes, Mistress," the humiliated, yet somehow even more horny, mom obeyed as she awkwardly reached back and began fucking her own ass.

"Mom, Mom, is that you?" Penelope asked over the phone, clearly confused and concerned about her mother. When there was no answer, Penelope said, "I'm coming home, Mom."

After Penelope hung up, Chloe ordered, "Get yourself off, my ass slut."

The order given, Mrs. Pennington rolled onto her back, and began to fuck her ass while simultaneously rubbing her pussy. Her eyes closed, she moaned, "Oh God, yes, so gooooooood."

Chloe watched as the MILF fucked herself in her ass roughly, all the while knowing her daughter was on her way home. The power of a dominant to push her submissive past the point of caring about anything else than giving and receiving pleasure was the ultimate rush.

"Oh God, oh, oh, oh, fuck, fuck, shit, yes, yes, fucking yesssssss," the usually eloquent and soft spoken teacher babbled as her orgasm finally rushed through her.

Chloe ordered, "You will stay on the floor rubbing yourself until your daughter gets home, is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," the humiliated, yet satisfied mom nodded as her orgasm continued coursing through her.

"I'm going to get going, but I will be here tomorrow morning to add your daughter to my collection of pets," Chloe said.

"Yes, Mistress," the mom nodded again, knowing now was not the time for any sort of bargaining or pleading.

"I expect her ready to serve me when I arrive," Chloe added, liking the idea of a mother willingly sacrificing her daughter to her...that would be the ultimate accomplishment.

"How?" the mother asked, oddly not protesting but instead trying to find a feasible approach.

"I'll let you figure that out, my pet," Chloe shrugged. "Although I'm sure when she catches you in her room, pleasuring yourself the conversation opportunity will be there."

"Okay," the mother nodded, knowing nothing she said would change this conversation, though she really had no idea what she was going to say.

"Here's a vibrator if you want to have another orgasm," Chloe said, tossing her pet a vibrator she found in the night stand.

"Thank you, Mistress," she said, thinking she may need some double penetration to get off from now on, her recent orgasm more intense than any she could remember.

"Try fisting yourself while keeping that plug in your ass," Chloe added, feeling incredibly devious.

"Okay," the pet nodded, although unsure how she was going to do it.

Chloe added, "And you may not get off the floor until you have a second orgasm."

The Mom didn't like the second order, as multiple orgasms took forever for her to reach, but she nodded, "Yes, Mistress."

Chloe was about to leave when she heard the front door open and Penelope call out frantically, "Mom, Mom, where are you?"

Chloe quickly went out and to the mother's bedroom, just a couple of seconds before Penelope rushed up the stairs.

"Mom, Mom," she repeated.

Mrs. Pennington weakly called out, "In your room." Even as she continued pleasuring herself, literally unable to disobey an order from her seductive teen Mistress.

Chloe smiled and only wished she could see the look on the daughter's face when she walked into her own bedroom and saw her mother in such a compromising situation.

Seconds later, Penelope gasped, "Mom!"

The still horny MILF was frantically trying to accomplish the second orgasm task, her whole hand now in her cunt, which simultaneously pushed the plug deeper into her asshole.

"Sorrrrrrry, honeyyyy," the Mom apologized, while continuing to fist herself.

"What are you doing? Penelope asked, stunned by what she was witnessing.

The Mom admitted, "Obeying my Mistress's order," deciding to just throw it all on the table, even as she wondered where Chloe had gone.

"You have a Mistress?" Penelope asked, still unable to comprehend what she was watching.

"You do, too," the Mom moaned, hoping Chloe was still here and hearing her words.

Chloe silently snuck past the unique mother-daughter conversation with a wide smile on her face.

"What?" Penelope asked.

"Mistress expects you to be ready to serve her when she comes here tomorrow," the Mom answered, while shamelessly pleasuring herself.

Chloe was out of ear shot for whatever Penelope said next.

Smiling, she walked out hoping to add a new pet in the morning as she headed to a party to see her boyfriend and get a good pounding herself.

......

Next morning, Chloe texted her teacher pet:

I'm on my way. Is my newest pet ready?

As Chloe began driving, her pet responded:

Yes, Mistress!

Chloe smiled, wondering what transpired after she left. Did they have a fight? Did Penelope take control of her mother? Did her teacher pet seduce her daughter? How was she so confident of her answer just now?

Have the door unlocked my teacher slut.

Not even thirty seconds later, the pet responded:

Of course, Mistress.

Chloe reached the house at 10:30 and walked right in. "Slut, where are you?"

"In the living room, Mistress," the Mom called back.

Chloe walked in and was for once shocked by what she saw. Penelope was naked and tied up.

"I've been training my daughter all night," the mother revealed, "but she is a stubborn one."

"Very well done, my pet," Chloe said, as she got out of her clothes.

"Please, no," Penelope pleaded, even though she couldn't see the person responsible for all this. Her mother had given her multiple orgasms last night after forcing her to pleasure her. Although she ended up enjoying last night, the thought of her mother giving her to another woman was humiliating and terrifying, even though she had agreed to it last night in the heat of the moment.

Chloe quickly got out of her clothes and asked, "Where is the strap-on, my pet?"

"I'll get it for you," the MILF pet immediately said, going to her daughter's room where she had left it after fucking her daughter to multiple orgasms. She couldn't explain it, she loved being submissive to Chloe and yet she felt the need to dominate her daughter, to have her own pussy pleaser.

Chloe asked, "So have you eaten your mother's cunt yet?"

"Fuck you," Penelope shot back through tears.

Chloe loved the defiant bitch. They always were more fun to turn into submissive playthings. Chloe quipped, "That is the plan."

"You're sick," Penelope said.

"No argument there," Chloe agreed, "but I'm not the one who ate out her mother last night."

"Mom made me," Penelope defended herself.

"She forcefully pulled your tongue out of your mouth and shoved it into her cunt?" Chloe asked.

Penelope was frustrated by this bitch's attitude, feeling completely vulnerable and frustratingly horny.

Mrs. Pennington returned, "Do you want me to put it on you, Mistress?"

"Do you want me to fuck your daughter?" Chloe asked.

"She's your slut, Mistress," her submissive answered.

"Mother!" Penelope gasped, tears again streaming down her face.

"Shut up, slut." The firm mother ordered. "Last night you eagerly ate Mommy's cunt, eagerly took my cock up your fuck hole and declared yourself my pet."

"Yes, your pet," Penelope struggled to get out.

"And I made it clear that as my pet, you would also be my Mistress's pet, did I not?" the Mom continued, as she put the strap-on on her Mistress.

"Yes," Penelope whispered.

"Now any more disobedience and you will be punished," The Mom threatened.

The strap-on on, Chloe said, "And trust me my pet, you won't like the punishment, at least at first."

The submissive MILF added, "But eventually you will love it."

Chloe ordered, "Now beg for me to fuck that sweet cunt of yours."

"Please don't make me," Penelope pleaded, even as she felt the head of the cock teasing her pussy lips.

"Oh, I won't make you, Penelope," Chloe said, "that is not my style."

The Mom added, "We all know you want it, Penelope. You're just like your Mommy-slut, a submissive pussy pleaser."

"Like mother, like daughter," Chloe added, rubbing her cock up and down the submissive-to-be's wet cunt.

Penelope was getting hornier from the cock rubbing her pussy lips and unexplainably also by her mother's dirty words. She had never once heard her mother swear before last night and now she had heard her use every swear word she knew.

"Do you want this cock?" Chloe asked.

Penelope didn't answer, even though she definitely wanted it.

Chloe asked, "Does Mommy-slut want it?"

"God, yes, Mistress," the mother eagerly answered.

"Bend over, slut, show your daughter how a good submissive obeys," Chloe ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," the MILF agreed, moving beside her daughter on the sofa and offering up both her lower fuck-holes.

Chloe moved away from the teen pet-to-be and in one hard thrust filled the mother's cunt.

"Oh yes, Mistress, fuck your submissive fuck toy," the Mother moaned, wanting to put on a show of slutty obedience for her daughter.

"Who owns this fuck hole?" Chloe asked.

"You do, Mistress," the mother declared, before adding a vulgar list of terms for her pussy, "you own my box, oh yes harder, my cunt, fuck yes, my hole, oh pound teacher's pussy, my twat, oh yes I love when you fuck me, my kitty."

"And what about your ass?" Chloe continued, as she slammed into her hard and fast.

"Oh yes, you own my shit hole, too," the mother declared.

"You take it in the ass?" Penelope asked, this somehow even adding to the shock of the past 12 plus hours.

"Oh yes, baby, I love it in my asshole," the Mom admitted. "All good sluts understand they have three holes available for their Mistress."

Penelope watched her Mom get fucked, listened to her mother's moans and her nasty words, stared at Chloe's amazing body. Her mind was mush as she tried to understand why she was so turned on, so wet. What she was witnessing was sick and twisted, what happened last night was sick, twisted and illegal and yet she couldn't pull her stare away.

Chloe pounded the mother for a couple of minutes before the MILF declared, "I'm close, Mistress. Can your teacher cum slut have an orgasm?"

"In front of your daughter?" Chloe asked.

"Yes. Penelope watch Mommy come, watch how good obedience can beeeeeee," the horny MILF babbled.

"Come now, my slut," Chloe ordered.

"Oh yes, thank yoooooooou," the mother screamed, as her orgasm instantly exploded through her the moment permission was given.

Chloe pulled out, took the strap-on off her waist, roughly pulled Penelope up and began rubbing her already wet pussy. "Why are you so wet?"

"I don't know," the redhead struggled to answer, tears still running down her face even as she moaned at the touch of the strong-willed Mistress.

"Do you want to be my pet too?" Chloe asked, continuing to rub the confused teen's pussy.

"I don't know," Penelope answered, unable to think clearly.

"It's really a simple yes or no question," Chloe whispered in the girl's ear.

The hot breath on her always sensitive ear only enhanced the horniness and confusion in Penelope, mixed with the fingers rubbing her pussy she was ready to agree to almost anything.

"Yes," the horny and ready to break redhead whispered, shame and excitement bouncing inside her.

"Yes, what?" Chloe asked, as she stopped rubbing her pet-to-be.

"Yes, I want to be your pet," Penelope whispered.

"And what does that mean?" Chloe questioned, resuming rubbing the pet's pussy.

"I obey yooooooou," she moaned, making her unable to focus.

"So you'll eat my cunt?" Chloe asked, her finger parting the pussy lips of her newest pet.

"Yessssss," Penelope moaned, willing to do almost anything to come.

"And you'll take my cock in all three of your holes?" Chloe questioned, pushing the limits.

Penelope couldn't fathom having her ass fucked, yet she was too far gone in her desire to submit to say so. She nodded, sounding like her mother, "Yes, all three of my fuck-holes are yours to use."

Chloe moved away, sat down, and ordered, "Come to me, my pet."

Penelope nervously moved to her, wanting her pussy touched again.

"Beg to lick my cunt," Chloe ordered.

Penelope had begged to eat her mother while in the heat of the moment, and did the same thing again, "Please let me lick your cunt, Mistress."

Chloe smiled as she watched another pet join the fold. "Go ahead, my pet, join your mother as one of my full-service sluts."

Penelope didn't like having her mother referenced, but she leaned forward and began licking. Her taste was different than her mother's and once she had one taste she wanted more. She began licking hungrily, wanting to get the full flood of her Mistress's pussy juice.

Chloe, horny as hell, winked at the mother.

Mrs. Pennington watched her daughter submit with a mixture of emotions. She felt guilty at the implicit role she had played in turning her daughter into a cunt munching submissive, yet she also felt pride at her daughter following in her footsteps.

In only a couple of minutes, Chloe felt her orgasm rising and flooded her pussy juice all over her newest pet's face.

Penelope eagerly lapped up the juices of her Mistress, wanting to savor every drop of her Mistress's tantalizing taste.

"Lay down, my pet," Chloe ordered, pushing her away, "time to reward my pet."

"Yes, Mistress," Penelope eagerly agreed, no more doubts left about her sexual submission to the powerful seductress.

Chloe put the strap-on back on, and asked, as she moved to her adorably cute pet, "Does my pet want to get fucked?"

"So fucking baddddd," Penelope moaned, as the big plastic cock rubbed up and down her wet glistening pussy lips.

"What are you?" Chloe asked.

"Your slut," she moaned.

"And?" Chloe continued, the toy cock parting her pet's lips.

"Your pet," the pet whimpered.

"And?" Chloe questioned, pushing forward slightly, the tip of the plastic cock penetrating her whimpering slut.

"Your slaaaaaaaaaave," Penelope declared.

Chloe slid the entire cock deep into her new slut and began roughly fucking her.

"Oh yesssssss," Penelope moaned loudly. Her pussy had been on fire forever it seemed and she had never wanted to be fucked more in her life.

Mrs. Pennington, horny as hell at watching her daughter submit, began rubbing herself.

Chloe, noticing her older pet rubbing herself, ordered, "Is Mommy-slut enjoying watching her only daughter be used like a fuck-toy?"

"Yes, Mistress," the mother moaned.

Chloe continued fucking her newest pet as she ordered, "Come straddle your daughter's face."

"Thank you, Mistress," the horny mother replied, quickly making the lesbian twosome a threesome.

"Munch on your mother's cunt, my pet," Chloe ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Penelope moaned, as her mother's cunt was suddenly on her face.

For a few minutes there was only sex. A Mistress fucking her pet; a daughter eating from the loins that she had once come out of; and a mother enjoying the thrill of submitting to her Mistress while simultaneously getting her own pet.

Finally, the mother and daughter reached orgasmic bliss at the same time.

Chloe pulled out of her pet and said, "I have a 12:30 pedicure, you two play for as long as you want."

"Yes, Mistress," they both said in unison, as they pulled into a warm embrace and kissed passionately not as mother and daughter, but as two lovers.

.....

Chloe added a couple more pets to her collection before the pivotal upcoming Nude Day.

She added a sexy professor she met a few days later while on a college tour. Chloe was learning that she not only exuded confidence, but was also able to somehow draw straight women to her.

After a ten minute conversation about the school, while Chloe flirted slyly, the professor offered to give her a personal tour when it started to rain.

After fifteen minutes of a generic tour, the professor said she needed to go to her office for a minute.

It ended up being about 45 minutes by the time Chloe was done training the sexy professor in the art of eating pussy and finger-fucking.

Then that night, they spent a couple more hours together as Chloe introduced the professor to a strap-on fucking first her cunt and then taking the professor's virgin ass in her house while her husband was out playing poker with buddies.

Chloe quipped, as she fucked her newest pet, "While they play poker, we'll play poke her."

The professor moaned, "I thought I had a straight."

Chloe laughed, "It seems instead you had a full house," as she pounded the professor's ass.

By the end of the night, Chloe had not only a new pet, but a promise that the professor would find a way to get her a full-ride scholarship to the school.

Chloe also added a woman she met while in line at the DMV.

A few minutes of chit-chat while in the snail-like line, Chloe found herself another straight but easy to seduce older MILF. The mother of four, who felt completely neglected by her husband, was an easy target and once they both eventually made their way through the DMV line, they made a straight line to the MILF's home where the mother learned the fine art of eating cunt.

1...45678...10