"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deborah followed, already deciding she was going to take her now.

Once in her apartment, Deborah moved in and kissed her newest prey.

Heidi was shocked, didn't move at first, but slowly gave in and began kissing back. Deborah's lips were so soft, and she hadn't been on a date in over a year and it had been even longer since she had any real intimacy.

Once the redhead returned the kiss, Deborah took control, beginning to unbutton Heidi's blouse while exploring her mouth.

Heidi was overwhelmed, but caught up in the moment of intimacy allowed herself to be undressed, her body trembling with anticipation.

Breaking the kiss, Deborah said, "Let's continue this in your bedroom."

"Okay," Heidi nodded, somehow willing to obey.

Once in the bedroom, Deborah ordered, "Get undressed."

"Okay," Heidi nodded, suddenly the only word she was able to utter. She took off her blouse and her jeans, but hesitated with her bra and panties.

"Those too," Deborah ordered, knowing the final submission of another pet was just moments away from completion.

Deborah also got undressed before reaching in her oversized purse and grabbing the strap-on she had brought in hopes of this exact moment.

Heidi stared at Deborah, stared at the plastic cock and then noticed her pussy juice beginning to leak down her leg.

"On the bed and on all fours," Deborah ordered, once the strap-on harness was tightly placed on her hips.

Heidi still overwhelmed yet completely intrigued, obeyed the order getting on her own bed and getting on all fours.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" Deborah asked.

"No," Heidi answered, although she had been becoming much more curious about her sexuality over the past couple of months.

"But you want to be right now?" Deborah questioned, as she joined her latest prey on the bed and moved behind her.

"Yes," Heidi admitted, feeling a strong connection to this beautiful woman.

Deborah moved her hand to the redhead's vagina and agreed, "We will indeed need to fix this, I don't eat muff pies, I eat shaved boxes."

"Okaaaaaaaaay," Heidi moaned, trembling at her touch.

Deborah moved her hand away, satisfied the book store owner was already wet enough, and slid her plastic cock in the wanton woman.

"Oh yessssssss," Heidi screamed loudly, as the plastic cock filled her.

Deborah often teased a new pet, made her beg and often refused orgasms for hours, yet this time she focused on fucking her and fucking her hard.

"Oh God, fuck," Heidi moaned, "It's been so long."

"How long?" Deborah asked, curious.

"A couple years," Heidi admitted.

"Well then we'd better make up for lost time," Deborah said, slamming hard into the redhead, wanting to hear her scream.

"Fucccccccck, yes," Heidi screamed, her orgasm rising fast.

"You like my cock in your box?" Deborah asked.

"Soooooooo much," Heidi moaned. "Fuck me harder."

"You like it rough, my pet?" Deborah questioned, for the first time referring to her as 'my pet'.

"Just pound my cunt," Heidi whimpered, her orgasm so close. She noticed the term 'my pet', yet ignored it as she could only focus on the pleasure overwhelming her entire being, and her desperate desire to reach orgasm.

Deborah continued hard, deep thrusts, in her newest pet and was startled when a loud gasp and the word, "Mom!" came from behind them.

Heidi's orgasm hit simultaneously as she screamed, "Fuuuuuuck, yesssss," before hearing her daughter's voice and turning in mid orgasm, "Tashaaaaaaa."

Deborah, thinking quickly, continued fucking the trembling bookstore owner while turning to the daughter, a younger replica of Heidi and said, "Come here, my pet."

Tasha stammered, "P—p-pardon?"

"Come join us on the bed," Deborah offered.

Tasha was shocked at what she had just walked in on, yet her panties were soaking wet. Without even realizing she was doing it, she was walking to the bed.

"Get undressed, my pet," Deborah said soothingly.

Heidi's body was still trembling and she was watching in silent awe as her daughter began getting undressed.

Deborah took her strap-on off, laid on the bed and ordered, "Come lick your mother."

Heidi had rolled over onto her back to recover from her orgasm and gasped when she heard Deborah's orders.

Tasha stammered, "Y-y-you want me to lick my mother?"

"No, you want to lick your mother," Deborah corrected, seeing a completely submissive young girl, so similar to her own Amanda.

Tasha couldn't deny it, she was horny and just wanted to be a part of this. She didn't know why she obeyed, but she didn't hesitate as she crawled onto the bed, between her mother's legs, and buried her face into her cunt.

The virgin pussy pleaser couldn't believe how good pussy tasted, couldn't believe how wet her own cunt got licking her mom and loved hearing the sounds her mother was making.

Heidi was overwhelmed again. Her first orgasm hadn't even completely finished running its course when her daughter began licking her. She couldn't believe how in less than half an hour her day had gone from a dull day at the bookstore to a lesbian tryst and committing mother-daughter incest.

Tasha couldn't believe her mother was a lesbian or that maybe she may be too. She had never had any interest in boys, but until seeing her mother getting fucked by another woman she had never really considered her sexuality.

Heidi moaned, "Yes, baby, suck on Mommy's pussy."

Deborah smiled as she watched an incestuous act that she had accidentally made happen. She looked forward to her own lesbian incest act with her daughters on Nude Day.

Heidi asked, "Do you like licking Mommy's cunt, baby?"

"Yes, Mommy, so much," Tasha answered, looking up at her mom with her sweet look of innocence.

"I love you, baby," Heidi moaned, her head spinning with the reality of the act they were committing and how good it felt.

"I love you too, Mommy," the eager pussy munching daughter replied, as her tongue tried to get inside her mom's cunt.

Deborah decided it was time for her to get back involved and see just how submissive the cute teen was.

Deborah moved behind her and rubbed her plastic cock up and down the teen's already wet pussy lips. She asked, "Does my new pet want to get fucked?"

Tasha's eyes went wide. She was a virgin. She stammered, "I, um, I, don't know."

"You don't know?" Deborah asked. "I'm pretty sure you do know."

"I'm, I'm, I'm a virgin," Tasha admitted.

Heidi wasn't surprised, but Deborah was. She immediately wanted to take both the virgin's holes in one day. She purred, "Then I think it's time we change that." She slid her cock inside the teen's virgin cunt, mentally checking off one of the two holes she planned to take.

Tasha moaned loudly into her mom's cunt as she realized her virginity was being taken by a plastic cock and by her mother's lover.

Heidi watched as her daughter got fucked. It was sexy and surreal, as had been the past thirty minutes.

Deborah, didn't make love to the teen, like she had with Heidi, she fucked her. In just a few hard thrusts, the teen was moaning loudly, struggling to lick her mother's cunt.

Tasha moaned, "Oh fuck," as her cunt was fucked hard. She had fucked herself with her fingers, her brush and even a cucumber, but this was so much more intense and pleasurable.

Tasha's face began to get bounced into her mom's cunt and after a couple of minutes, she quit even trying to lick and focused on the pleasure growing inside her.

Deborah wanted to get her close to eruption and then stop, determined to taker her ass, too.

Tasha babbled, "Oh yes, so good, I'm getting close."

Suddenly, Deborah pulled out and ordered, "On your back, my pet."

Tasha didn't hesitate, so close she would do anything this woman asked.

Deborah moved between her legs and using the teen's excessive wetness, lubed her virgin asshole.

Tasha's eyes went wide but she didn't say anything as she watched the stranger rub her finger on her rosebud.

Heidi watched in shock. Was she going to fuck her daughter's ass?

The question was answered as Deborah placed the plastic cock at the teen's rosebud entrance and said, "Relax, my pet, this will sting a bit at first."

"Kkkkkkk" a suddenly very nervous Tasha nodded.

Deborah slowly pushed forward. At first she was denied entry, but with a little wiggling the top of her cock slowly disappeared.

"Oh Goddd," Tasha screamed, her asshole involuntarily opening, a sharp burn hitting her.

"Keep breathing," Deborah ordered, noticing Tasha seemed to be holding her breath.

"Kkkkkk," Tasha grimaced through clenched teeth.

The cock ever so slowly filled the teen's ass. Deborah loved watching a cock disappear into a place it wasn't supposed to go.

Once all in, Deborah declared, "All in, my little ass slut."

Being called an ass slut would have been absurd half an hour ago, and yet now that was exactly what she was.

"Fuck my ass," Tasha said, surprising both older women.

Deborah, of course, obliged as she began sliding her cock in and out of the no longer virgin ass.

"Oh God, it hurts so good," Tasha moaned, the mixture of pleasure and pain creating such opposing feelings that she was completely overwhelmed.

"Suck on your daughter's cunt, Heidi," Deborah ordered.

Heidi pulled herself out of the voyeuristic trance, and obeyed the order, leaning over and taking her daughter's clit in her lips.

"Oh fucking yes, Mommmmmmmmy," the no longer virgin screamed, as her long refused orgasm again bubbled to the surface.

Deborah shifted to faster, harder strokes in the girl's tight asshole and watched as the teen finally reached orgasm.

"Oh God, yessssssss, fuckkkkkkkkkkk," Tasha screamed, as her orgasm finally exploded out of her.

Deborah eventually pulled out and made the teen eat her cunt while her mother sucked on her tits. Once her orgasm was done, she took both her new pets to Mallory's for Brazilians, before taking them to a toy store for some toys for the two of them to play with.

Deborah smiled, always feeling a rush when she initiated and completed a mother-daughter incestuous relationship.

8. GRANDMA FLASHES BACK

Rose was surprised when she got the call from her daughter. A disagreement a couple of years earlier had led to no real communication with her daughter, although she had been keeping tabs on her grandchildren through Facebook.

The call made her wonder. Her grandchildren were nineteen now and she wondered if her daughter had given them the family talk and initiated them in the family tradition of sapphic love.

As she packed for the long flight, hoping that maybe she would have some play time with her two very pretty grandchildren, and maybe even resume the Mistress-submissive relationship she once had with her daughter, she reminisced on that crazy year a long, long time ago where she became a full-time submissive for her daughter during her senior year of high school.

I was supposed to be the one in charge. My great grandmother dommed my grandmother, my grandmother dommed my mom and my mom dommed me. I was, of course, supposed to domme my daughter...yet that is not what happened.

After Sherry Appleton had taken my daughter and trained her in the art of eating pussy, my daughter changed. She went from sweet and innocent, to a little wild and carefree.

And when I went to take charge of her, to make her my live-in pet, like my mother had done to me, the tables quickly turned.

"I don't think so, Mother," Deborah said, shaking her head.

"Don't get smart with me," I replied, trying to maintain my ground.

"Mother, you're the neighborhood cunt muncher," Deborah accused, "is there a legal cunt on this block you haven't lapped up eagerly?"

My face burned red. For one because of the way my daughter was speaking to me (three weeks ago she had no idea of my sexual deviance and was a straight A student who never talked back to me), for two because the truth was, except for my own daughter, I had indeed pleasured every legal pussy on the block (three times a girl's eighteenth birthday present was me).

"Answer me, slut," Deborah demanded.

"Only one," I whispered, suddenly retreating back to my feeble submissive self.

"Me," she smiled back at me.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Well, I guess we should change that," my daughter said to me, as she pulled off her skirt to reveal she wasn't wearing any panties.

I stared at her in shock.

"Get on your knees, Mother," she ordered, "that is where you always want to be."

I could have protested, or at least pretended it wasn't true, yet I dropped to the floor on my knees in front of my eighteen year old daughter.

She turned around, bent over and ordered, "Get licking, Mommy-slut."

The name sent a chill up my spine and down to my cunt as I leaned forward and began licking, in essence indeed becoming a Mommy-slut.

She moaned, "That's it, my eager little Mommy-slut, you've wanted to do this forever, haven't you?"

Truthfully, I hadn't. I imagined that I would finally no longer be low slut on the totem pole, yet as I obeyed my daughter and licked her sweet cunt I realized that wasn't the case. I answered with what she wanted me to say, "Yes."

"And you will be willing and ready on your knees the minute I order," she continued.

I again answered, "Yes," as tears began to well in my eyes at the humiliating turn of events.

For a few minutes I licked my daughter while she talked dirty to me, hearing her say many inappropriate words for the first time ever. Of course, like all my submissions to women, young and old, my cunt got wetter and wetter with each derogatory name.

When she came, she grabbed my head and held it between her ass cheeks as she said, "This will be your daily breakfast now, Mommy-slut," a promise she kept until she went away for college (although it resumed whenever she came home for visits).

Letting go of my head, she ordered, "Get undressed, Mommy-slut."

I wordlessly obeyed, still feeling nervous and awkward in the situation I suddenly found myself.

She took off the rest of her clothes too and ordered, "Stay, Mommy-slut, I will be right back. I have a present for you."

I obeyed, curious and slightly nervous about what the present may be.

When she returned she was wearing one of Sherry's strap-ons around her petite waist.

"Suck my cock, Mommy-slut," she ordered, moving in front of me.

I opened my mouth and sucked a cock that I had sucked many times before, but always on someone else's waist.

"That's it, get it nice and lubed for that box of yours," Deborah ordered.

I did as instructed, humiliation still burning through me.

"Deep throat it, Mommy-slut," she demanded, "show your new Mistress what kind of dirty fuck-toy you really are.

Hearing the word 'Mistress' again created mixed emotions. I loved a clear relationship where I was the submissive and someone else the Mistress, yet I wasn't sure that was a relationship I wanted with my daughter, even though I knew deep down I was way too weak to ever stand up against her.

Instead, I obeyed, taking the whole cock in my mouth. I gagged slightly, but achieved the task given.

"Fuck, Mother, you really are a dirty girl," my daughter said, grabbing my head and roughly fucking my face.

Slobbery sounds echoed in my head as I tried not to gag.

When she pulled out, she ordered, "On my bed, Mommy-slut. Time to fuck my pet."

I was thankful to be off my knees, and truthfully looking forward to getting fucked, ignoring the reality that I was the mother and she the daughter.

"Such an obedient pet," Deborah purred, as she moved to the bed, spread my legs apart and slid her cock in my wanton hole.

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned, as the cock filled me.

"I think you should buy me a bigger bed," she suggested, the twin not really big enough for the two of us.

"Okaaaaaay," I agreed, although I would have agreed to anything at the moment.

She surprised me next, by leaning forward and kissing me. The shift from rough and dominant to sweet and passionate only enhanced my lust for her.

Our tongues danced as she pumped my cunt.

My orgasm didn't take long to come, as the mixture of humiliation and passion created a stimulating pleasure that made me tingle from the top of my head all the way down to my toes.

I asked, like I would any of my thirty plus Mistresses, "May I come, Mistress?"

"As long as you understand you are my full-time slut," she explained.

"Unconditionalllllly," I agreed, willing to be her full time slut, wanting to be her full time slut.

"Come now, Mommy, come for your daughter," Deborah said, no name calling, just an unspoken love and clear understanding of the new sexual hierarchy in this house.

"Thank yoooooooou," I screamed a few strokes later as I wrapped my legs around her.

A week later, she was fucking me on the kitchen floor, my orgasm imminent, when the doorbell rang.

"Go get the door, Mommy-slut," Deborah said.

"Like this?" I asked, mortified.

"Don't worry, it's your present for today," she said, pulling out of me.

"Please don't make me," I begged.

"Now, Mommy-slut," she ordered.

I awkwardly went to the door, and peeked through the peephole. It was Deborah's good friend Allison. I turned back to look at Deborah who ordered, "Now!"