All Comments on 'Mom's Bed Ch. 08'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 135 Comments
VirmiciousKinidVirmiciousKinidabout 11 years ago
Thanks!!

Some of the best stories are the ones that authors struggle to write. I've been with this series from the beginning and constantly check for updates. I've read most of what you have posted and enjoy every bit of it. Thanks for the update and i anxiously await the next.

jwbailey00jwbailey00about 11 years ago
thanks for another chapter

I added you to my favorites list specifically for this story and I've been waiting somewhat patiently for another chapter. This is a great story so please keep it going.

OmniferisOmniferisabout 11 years ago
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes a new chapter. i really love this story, and can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent addition

Excellent addition! More please!

EvoSpiderEvoSpiderabout 11 years ago
Great story

One of the best I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another Homerun !

Thank you for another great chapter. I look forward to this and all of your current ongoing works and i really appreciate the effort you put into keeping them going. So again thanks alot and please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please continue....

awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Continue

I love this series pls continue it. Going out of your comfort zone will only help you grow as a author. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Worth the wait!

been waiting ever sense the release of ch. 7.

can't wait for the next chapter.

You're doing a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please continue

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great

best sorry sites I have read on here keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

loved this chapter please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome

i lovethis story please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Worth the wait

Awesome chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY!!

I stumble onto the story by accident and read chapters 1-8 all in an afternoon. This is such a terrific story and I really hope you continue to write the ending chapters. It's killing me not to know what is going to happen next. Love the story please keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Next chapter please.........................

Can't wait for the next one .............

biggwhiteybiggwhiteyabout 11 years ago
Awesome

This is a great story I hope you keep it going.

DPheonixDPheonixabout 11 years ago

I certainly understand this story being outside your comfort zone. It is actually outside of the type of story that I like to read. Despite this, I find myself captivated by the characters and the overall plot.

I find myself caring whether or not Brian loses control. Megan has become the bad guy you love to hate and I am excited to see how everyone else plays a part in the long road to happily ever after.

Except Frances. I hope Gloria gets a restraining order and their father beats him within an inch of his life before disowning him and kicking him to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
come on man!!! NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE

please.............................

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandabout 11 years ago
I have to agree.

This is story is also outside of the norm for me as well, however you do such a good job telling the story that I could not stop reading had I wanted to. You did a great job to make us, the reader understand what they are feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
don't make us wait another whole damn year.............

please make it quick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Perfect

You Sir..! Is the best...

Well, I am certainly not into Bondage or Dominance but your story is excetional and I LOVE It...More Chapter PLEASE...and Please DON'T Make us WAIT for ANOTHER YEAR...

OmniferisOmniferisabout 11 years ago
love it

i loved this series, i'm not into the whole bondage thing but dominance is fun. i hope to read ch.9 soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love this series!!

Please keep going! I have stumbled upon this and it is a great series. I am looking forward to chapter 9. Keep up the awesome work. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Please keep it going. I look forward to the next chapter and hate the thought of having to wait another year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing!

Waiting on baited breath for this entire series to fulfill. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
First rate.

An imaginative, intelligent story, pretty well told... one which would work just as well as a "soft porn" novel... can't wait for the next installment.

Just one suggestion. Get someone to proof-read for you. Maybe a dozen sentences in the whole series were completely garbled (at least I couldn't make heads or tails of them); and there are many typos and words used out of context, such as (repeatedly) "dominate" where you obviously meant "dominant".

If you don't have anyone who you trust to proof-read your porn, then I suggest you print-out your completed story and then go sit down, away from your computer, and read it through just marking all the typographical/lexical mistakes with a RED pen, then go back to your computer and fix JUST (that's the hard part) those mistakes. It also helps if you leave it at-least twenty-four hours before proof-reading your own writing, to give yourself time to forget what you intended to write, so that you CAN actually READ what you actually wrote.

It's pointless proof reading after even two drinks, or after 2 AM. Trust me on this ;-)

All up another excellent series, and would like to thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

You are an amazing writer..!

More chapters please...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I LOVE THIS WHOLE STORY!!!!!

Please keep going with this PLEASE!!!! I cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep It Going

BDSM is normally not my thing at all. I've read other stories on here that were going great only to introduce a whole BDSM angle that just ruined the whole thing for me. However, I love your story here despite that. I can't say I wouldn't have preferred this story had stayed a bit more calm in that area, but for some reason, I find myself constantly checking to see if you've got another chapter out. So please, keep the chapters coming. I'm curious to see where you end up.

OmniferisOmniferisalmost 11 years ago
whens the next chapter?

Please continue writing this story, I wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A long wait ......

Nothing since March?

Mr WolfMr Wolfover 10 years ago
MORE!!!

You have to keep this going, excellent style and plot with just the right amount of kink!

Keep it going as you promised.

Regards

Mr Wolf

kaidmankaidmanover 10 years ago
dynamite

very nice story so far I am looking forward to the next chapters I did lose your story when you changed what genre it went under and thought you abandoned it please continue you're doing excellently

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
exquisite masterpiece

JD first of all, hats off to you sir for your wonderful stories. Your attention to details in each chapter gives us a readers a wild imagination that we can totally see in our minds what the characters are doing. Every scenarios they partake on having sex always gives me a massive hard on that I can't control and keep stroking myself. For that I applaud you for your seductive wits and imagination. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
glad to see this!

im so happy you've continued this story! i need to see the end, much like many others!! please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep going

Dude you have to keep qoing tbis a great story and this cliff hanger is great and all but you cant just stop it like that. Keep going help him get her under his control make her quit

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really liked it!

I really liked this story, BDSM isn't the sort of thing I care for, but the way the story built up to it actually made it pretty interesting. In general it was pretty damn good. I can't wait for the next chapter. Don't leave me hanging...we want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this should be a movel

No joke, best story on literotica. It gets you hot but the story is as equally good. Fantastic job brother keep up the awesome work. Can't wait for the next one

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222over 10 years ago
Great

I just happened on this series, and have to give you some major credit. I am not into the whole pain thing(causing or receiving), but understand doing what your partner wants. I look forward to more of this tale and am interested in how Brian plans on protecting Megan when uncle James comes calling. From the way you have portrayed him he is going to be after her shortly after taking care of his 'son'. I think that was part of Brian's problem in figuring out what to do in the apartment(he did not count ahead on Megan involving Gloria). But he had made Rhonda family and it seems as a result of her love for her sisters them too. Just my opinion, but I do look forward to see how this progresses. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hmmmm

how can i put this other than more.... well written and gets the reader involved and wanting..... more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Legendary

Keep up the good work.

Best story on the site(which has a lot).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fantsstic

I find myslef waiting for the next chapter. keep up the good work.

ZaffyZaffyover 10 years ago
Great story, please continue!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, I really hope you continue it, i love stories that involve incest and female submission, and it takes a lot of digging to find stories that fit that criteria this well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Moar please!!

This is such a good series!!! Please keep it up! I'm dying to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dominance

Please continue this story, I have to know how it will turn out. Hopefully with Megan accepting her true role.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
when's the next chapter?

I realize you have other stories you're writing but when do you plan on making the next installment of this chapter?

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 10 years ago
You can't leave it here

You have to resolve the issue between John and Megan, one way or the other. It's obvious how most of your readers want it to end up, but the choice is, of course, yours

And I second the request that you get a good editor. You are not as bad a many, but it does ruin the flow of the story when you use the wrong word, or commit grammatical error, or have some really confusing sentence structure

Then you have John musing, when he catches Megan going through his old yearbooks " I'm into incest, dominance and even, as I've learned most recently bondage,"

When was he even involved with Bondage? The only time you have even mentioned it was when Rhonda and Gloria were tied up as "end tables", and it REALLY bothered him

yes, later he uses cuffs and a ball gag on Megan to get her to shut up, but that is, after all, LATER

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More~~!!

I've been checking back for quite a while now, but it hasn't been updated in quite a while. A lot of people would appreciate it if you update it. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Take it to the limit!

Great series and there's NO WAY you can end it here! I think you've created a chink in her armor with this last installment and can have this bet over before the month is up! Would like to see Gabby help by maybe taking Megan to be and controlling her...then Rhonda, and mom as well...maybe using a strap on or vibe to make her want the real thing more.

OmniferisOmniferisabout 10 years ago
plz

Please we need more. When is the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep going

This is about my favorite story on this website and I would love it if you would continue to write on this story and have more out ASAP. Please keep going there is so much more that can be done :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
snails are slow

please it takes this guy a year between releases had i known that before i read this i wouldnt have bothered "finish the fucking story"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MORE!!!!

You asked for request, well here's another one, finish it please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more

Is this even still going or is it dead?

Finish this please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please please please ...

continue this story asap. I need to know how it goes on. So pretty please with sugar and cream write a next chapter.

SiesumiSiesumiabout 10 years ago
more please

I love this story. Its one of my favorites by far and I can't wait to see what happens next with Brian and Megan and Gabby

SWIM21SWIM21almost 10 years ago
Keep going!

This story really snuck up on me. The first couple of chapters were so-so, but the more you began to delve into the psychological aspects of your characters, the more hooked I got. I've been looking for a story like this for so fucking long - one where a dominant female submits to a dominant male, even though she hates it. That's what makes it so much more satisfying in the end, but for some reason not many authors who deal with BDSM themes write stories like that. Probably because it's really hard to do. I imaging that is why it's taking so long for the next chapter to come about. Don't give up though, and if you need any help with understanding or expressing the psychology behind domination and submission, don't hesitate to ask me. I've done a lot of research on sex psychology over the years, and I know how complicated things can be when trying to understand people's motives for wanting this kind of sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The wait is killing me!

This is the best chapter yet.

I love this story, it has everything i ever wanted, and in a very good way.

Please more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please

I'm hooked an need more. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next please

found your series recently and read it all in one through, really like the main character...maybe because im a bit like him, that dominant part without wanting to actually really hurt some1 in a way that person dont want to.

i really would like to see how this story continues, first story/series that really hooked me on here, hope there will be more parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh more please

I have only just found your wonderful stories and love the character build up and the intreaging twists in the story lines I hope you continue with tge great work look foward to chapter 9

A

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

Good story. Keep Going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please give us more chapters!!!

I really love this series please keep posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE PLEASE

One of the best stories I have read in a while! Please keep going!

txtraveler1960txtraveler1960over 9 years ago
Please Continue

You have written a great body of work and I have enjoyed reading it. Please complete this story line which is one of best series you have. Thanks for the effort you put into them, it really shows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed the story although BDSM is not my thing.

Editting was poor and misuse of words was annoying. "Dominate" more often used where 'dominant " should be. Lots of other errors too!

I still enjoyed it, and would like to see it finished!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

KEEP THE SERIES GOING THIS IS WILD AND I LOVE IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful as always...

Please complete the series, you have left many of your works incomplete.

Please complete them as everyone wants to know how your tales end!

LaohgLaohgabout 9 years ago
please update

I love this story because i just like the main character except for the fact that I am a bisexual God

if you want to talk to me:

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Laohg_thy_Master

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
keep going

Fantastic story with an amazing amount of detail all the way through each chapter. We need to see how it ends please.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
don't stop

I'm not in the BDSM at all but I LIKE your story don't stop it. it's good to go out of our confort zone that proove you are a good writter. so please continue this story to his end

thanks in advance

LurknTrollLurknTrollabout 9 years ago
Loving the story, please continue it.

So far it has been extremely good and I look forward to reading more. You are doing very well with it in spite of some aspects being outside your normal comfort zone. Thank you for sharing it.

vladdracul85vladdracul85about 9 years ago
more

a lot more chapters simply amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more chapters

more chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this story

This story is very well written and I truly like bdsm incest and lesbianism. this story combines them almost perfectly I have read your other stories and they are we wonderful too. This is amazing got being out of your comfort zone thank you for sharing your writing and plz plz plz continue the story. Thank you

sirtim89sirtim89almost 9 years ago
more please.

very well written story.well thought out without unnecessary violence

sharilssharilsalmost 9 years ago
Please continue

This is easily my favorite series on the site. I'd love to see it continued!

quwykxzquwykxzover 8 years ago
Great story

This is easily one of the most entertaining ( and arousing, of course ) stories on this site; I really hope you decide to write more chapters about these interesting characters soon, and I look forward to reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Continue soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i love this story and hey please continue im here to read this and always with you and the story i love it

Man ive read the whole story and its amzing u have no idea yet u r the writer and u have done a great job please write more please dont stop never just continue this im enjoying it every word of it please bro just im loving it good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
when is the next chapter?

I want more!

This is a truly entertaining story! A good mixture if elements that never fail to get me going and I know there is sooooo much more to this story

MiniwandMiniwandover 8 years ago
Please do continue

We want to see Megan giving in and Gabby lose her virginity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
THIS TIME A SECOND DRAFT!!!!

I agree with the other comments about continuing this series. It is highly enjoyable and addictive. MORE PLEASE!!!!

fell off balanced (balance)

try and stop (to)

year old (year-old)

any time (anytime)

stronger than her (she)

every change (chance)

Not get up (Now)

own guilty (guilt)

my top (shirt)

lip locked (lip-locked)

as well and the sight (as)

wore a content smile (contented)

book shelves (bookshelves)

year book (yearbook)

hand cuffs (handcuffs)

fuck you ass (your)

Mega (Megan)

re-cuffing (cuffing)

laying there (lying)

could care less (couldn’t)

un-cuffing (uncuffing)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Continue Pleaseeee,,,,

Pleaseeeee,, :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
soooo gooood

The best I have ever read,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another

Mate your stories are some of the best to read on this site i aswell as alot of others really hope you write another few chapters to this incredible story, theres soo much you could do its unreal and i hope there will be another story.

Ps kee up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More chapters

Please add more or finish the Mom bed series. Great read, love the underlings story of the main character, his inner thoughts.

joscharjoscharover 7 years ago
A good story, understandably mothballed

Given that chapters 7 & 8 were already pushing the author's comfort zone, I can see why "Mom's Bed" has gone without an update for so long: this one would be difficult to resolve. Best case scenario, Megan is shown the light before Brian's month is up, which would run the risk of feeling too easy. Worst case scenario, he fails during her month and the whole thing becomes a tragic tale of sympathetic characters condemned to dysphoric relationships. The most likely course would involve Megan getting to start her month, but soon finding her old ways fundamentally unsatisfying, given her new experiences.

I probably wouldn't enjoy reading any of those stories, let alone writing them, and yet I find myself wishing there were a Chapter 9 in this series nonetheless. I chalk that up to the author's skill for crafting nuanced characters and a compelling plot, and I am grateful for the story as is.

One last note, fellow readers: if you are able to make it through eight chapters of a wonderful story and still feel the need to point out typos... don't bother. It is pointless to enumerate typographical errors in a free document that cannot be edited, and it just makes you look silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue Pleaseeee,,,,

Best read, love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please add more.

Please please please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pleeeeeeeezzzzzze give me more

Please don't leave me hanging this is one of the best stories I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more please, a fascinating story which cannot, must not end here.

more please, a fascinating story which cannot, must not end here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

Gabby with Mom? Lisa with Megan? but i'd sure like to see Rhonda & Brian happy after all of this...

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69over 6 years ago
Need more

I am really looking forward to how Brian handles the next month

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It’s a shame you let this story go. I was enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue

This story is very well written. I hope you continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
moms bed.

Hurry up and post concluding chapters.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous