Mom's Bed Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,311 Followers

"I hate you!" she cried, but then I was filling her ass with my cum and she was shuddering underneath me with her own release. It took quite some time before we both finally finished.

I was exhausted afterward and lay down on the bed. I pulled Megan onto my chest where her large breasts continued to heave as she fought to regain her breath.

"I'm not yours," she finally said, oddly calm. "Marking me doesn't make me that."

"No, it doesn't," I agreed easily. "But you are just the same. I just need to teach you to accept it."

"That will never happen," she insisted.

"We'll see," I sighed, not wanting to argue anymore tonight. "But that's for another day. You now have a choice. We can sleep like this or you can do or say something that pissed me off to the point where not only will I punish you again, but I'll make you sleep with the gag, the hand and ankle cuffs, the butt plug as well as any number of the other toys I have in the closet. Think of it as a truce. Let's be honest, we both could use the sleep." I saw Megan weighing her options.

"Yes or no?" I asked. She turned and looked at me. I kept my face neutral. I had the feeling that if she saw me grinning, or god forbid, smirking like she liked to do then she'd refuse. Still Megan hesitated.

"Fine," I said reaching for the handcuffs.

"Wait," she said, locking eyes with me once more and then finally nodded once, somewhat stiffly. "A truce, but just for the night." I let the hand cuffs fall to the floor and rolled her onto her side. We spooned and for once she actually seemed relaxed in my arms. I knew hadn't won anything, at least not long term, but this was the first step.

Megan fell asleep rather quickly, but I remained awake for some reason. I used my free hand to lift her damp hair away from her neck. My mark was there and it looked right, but I knew that it would quickly fade if I didn't follow it up with something that convinced Megan of the truth about herself. Her neck was enticing and I kissed it. The sweet taste of her sweat covered skin was intoxicating.

She gasped slightly in her sleep as my fingers danced along her furry folds a few minutes later and my tongue traced my desire along her neck and shoulder. Megan moaned and tilted her head forward and to the side to give me better access. I took full advantage.

"You're insatiable!" she moaned, awake once more. Her body responded quickly despite her recent release.

I thrust two fingers deep inside of her when I judged the time to be right. They went in smoothly, meeting almost no resistance. She was that wet. I began slapping the palm of my hand against her clit each time I thrust my fingers in. Megan started shaking uncontrollably, but fought off her orgasm for another thirty seconds before finally losing it again. She screamed into a pillow as her orgasm wracked her body.

"Why?" she asked. I didn't have an answer, so I didn't offer one to her. She looked at me and frowned, but then shrugged to herself and slowly fell back to sleep in my arms.

Thankfully, I was too exhausted to need relief again. I tried to sleep, but my mind kept drifting back to Megan and the coming month. I also thought about the day I had, especially since I woke up from my nap. It looked like Gabby was going to fit in well enough. I wasn't convinced she was as submissive as Rhonda, but on the other hand she obviously enjoyed being spanked.

She also seemed happy to finally get a chance with a woman. Sure, it wasn't one of her sisters like she dreamed about, but that would come in time and mom was no one's consolation prize. Hopefully, I could delay Gabby getting together with her sisters for a while longer. I liked being able to use her against Megan. On the other hand, that was only an added bonus. The real reason why I wanted Gabby here would show itself in time.

Megan's slow, methodical breathing turned into a gentle snoring. I smiled as my attention refocused on her. I felt more than a little triumphant after tonight's confrontation, especially the ending. Our truce wasn't a true victory, but it was a start. I was okay with that for the time being because I knew that the bet with Megan wasn't a battle. It was a war and tonight was only the beginning.

I had one month to make her accept herself for what she was and not the dominating bitch she perceived herself to be. I knew that I would have to hurt and humiliate her much worse than what I'd done tonight to break through the wall she'd built around herself, but it was the only way to make her see the truth. Certainly, they wouldn't be the only weapons I'd use in this war, but they were important just the same. Still, if it wasn't so obvious that at least a part of her enjoyed what I was doing, I'd never be able to do it. I viewed that and the fact that I honestly believed she'd be better off afterward as my saving grace.

There was no doubt in my mind that the coming days would be difficult for Megan, but I was equally convinced that they wouldn't be easy for me either. I would have to be wary. Megan wasn't going to lose this bet without a fight and knowing her, it would get vicious at times. It didn't help that she was surrounded by the people I loved most in the world, most of whom were submissive by nature.

I would also have to deal with my own misgivings and keep the big picture in mind. That would be tough enough, but what made it even worse was that through it all I'd have to be patient. Not just with Megan, but with myself as well.

Yet, after tonight I was starting to realize that the hardest part wasn't any of that. It was facing down my growing need. I wanted Megan, but it was more than that. I wanted to dominate her. Standing over her before, holding her head in place by her hair and making her lay there, hand cuffed and gagged, unable to do anything but accept what I was doing reached me on so many levels.

I can't say it was the best orgasm of my life, but cumming on her face and breasts while she lay there unfulfilled, but close and in desperate need reached the bestial part of me in a way I'd never felt before. That's why I couldn't resist taking her ass afterward and marking her as mine despite it being too early in the process.

I didn't love Megan. Not like I loved her sister Rhonda and certainly not like I cared for mom and Lisa, but there was something there. Everything about her was a challenge. She got to me because a large part of her cried out to be dominated while she fought against it with equal passion. I didn't just want to make her mine. I needed to, and tonight I'd taken the first step toward doing exactly that.

At the moment, I felt oddly at peace. Maybe it was because I was too exhausted to feel guilty or worried about the coming days, or maybe it was because like Megan, I was sated for the time being. In either case, I refused to dwell on it anymore. Today was done and tomorrow wouldn't start until the sun rose. Megan and I had a truce until then. The house was quiet and I finally began to drift off to sleep. My last thought was that tonight was probably the quiet before the storm, but so be it.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,311 Followers