Mom's Big Bed Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then there was Tanya. Little Tanya. Little Tanya who was a year older than me but was a short little pixie-firecracker of a girl. I had been absolutely possessed and consumed by mad jackoff fantasies for her since I'd been a freshman in high school and a certain level, I am pretty sure she knew it full well.

Tanya and my big sister Linda had been friends in High School. They did gymnastics together and fall football cheerleading. They were both spritely little things and they loved mischief. They were also running buddies on the rave scene in Phoenix and were always on the lookout for free booze, weed, and dick from any dude who could provide. Did I also tell you Tanya was a horrible tease? Let me explain.

#

Tanya used to come over and visit Linda at our house. She and my sister even used to do sleepovers; I had seen her over at my place plenty of times for either this occasion or that. Sometimes she was over just for pizza or movies in my sister's room, or to just hang out by the pool. She picked up on the fact that I liked her and she loved to make eye contact with me and then would giggle when I would look away. She got a wild hairy nut off I think just seeing how far she could get in my head.

One day I am going out in the back of the house to get something from the pool for Mom and Tanya is lying on a deck chair while Linda was inside using the bathroom. Tanya had on this funny blue crocheted yarn bikini deal; it was blue and white; (I remember that much). It looked a bit like she was wearing a hippy knit hat on both her tits and her thong bottom; well I had seen more gauze fabric in a band aid!

Anyhow... as I walk past her she says something cute (like I was ogling her while she was busy doing her "stretching exercises" or some such bullshit). She drew one foot up behind her head for emphasis and demanded to know what I was doing bothering her. I was all Hey this is my house I live here... and I just wanna get my Mom's bottle of tanning oil.

She comes back at me with, "Its right over there," and she points with the toes of the foot behind her head to a table next to the deck chairs, then she smiles and makes this sullen pouty expression. I said something back to the effect of I bet she couldn't get the other foot up behind her head. She could and did.

I now had this beautiful oiled up hot eighteen-year-old chick teasing the crap out of me with her feet crossed behind her head, pouting at me and looking at me with puppy eyes. She knew damned well what she was doing. About that time my sister Linda returned from peeing in the pool restroom and she exploded in laughter at the scene before her. I stomped over to my mother's suntan oil and seized it up before storming back into the house; both my sister and Tanya exploding in howls of laughter at my expense (and the painful boner that was now pushing out through my sweatpants like a tent pole as I attempted to walk and hide it with the bottle). Yeah... Tanya loved to get in my head and fuck with it hard.

Now that I was eighteen nothing had changed. She could still fuck with my head like I had a great big fucking vagina on the side of my melon. What's more, despite the fact that I had been getting laid regularly these past seven days; before that I had been a fucking virgin and spent many hours on my bed at night in the dark with just me, my lotioned-up hand, and thoughts of Tanya dancing through that same well fucked-with head of mine. I must have spouted in a Kleenex a dozen times alone because of her.

#

So here she was now, standing with her Mom in front of me. She was also looking at me... differently. She also was shooting odd looks to my sister. She obviously knew something about me and obviously had heard rumors that I had been getting "some;" just how much she knew was the question. I got my answer a second later.

"So Ian," Tanya said with a voice just dripping with mockery and head-fuckery, "I heard you finally got your cherry busted big time, word is all over the place about it."

"Uh huh," I answered sheepishly, (with such a way with words at eighteen."

There were several possibilities of what she'd heard. It could be that she heard I had a date last night with Michelle and had fucked her. It could also have been that maybe Linda had told her already about her and me. Perhaps she'd heard from Sheri that I'd fucked her and her mother and sisters?

"So are you all spent and worn down to nothing," she asked, "now that your cock has been in Michelle, your mom, aunts, sister, grandma, cousins, ... Sheri and her relatives, plus the everyone at the swinger club... oh and let's not forget my mother HOLLY who put those hickeys on your neck?"

I got my answer alright. Apparently she and my sis, Linda had been talking already about the WHOLE THING! She even knew of my mother's plan to toss the name Holly out to my classmates to throw them off the track and create a "fictitious older girlfriend." The thing was that; although I should have been embarrassed, I simply wasn't. I'd been fucking women left and right all week and had even starred in my first adult film; just days after losing my freaking virginity to my batshit crazy hippy mother!

No I couldn't feel more like a man and what's more... I could tell that Tanya was not all derision and scorn. She looked at me now like a guy who'd made the short list of dudes who were eligible to be, "let into things." I was just hoping to be let into a few things on her, (like her mouth, pussy, and her heart shaped ass for starters)! My fantasies and desires at the moment were interrupted as Mom moved us all up to the house to talk in the kitchen. This was going to be a big deal of a trip and she had some things to discuss with Grandma and the other senior matriarchs assembled in this little hippy harpy convention that I was going along with as the only dick in the crowd.

#

Once back in the kitchen, Mom went down through a list of things off the top of her head with the other women. We were going as she'd stated to me earlier to Lake Havasu for Spring Break. What she didn't tell me was we'd be going up in Holly's RV. She also revealed to me and to several other stunned younger members of the group that Holly had gotten her houseboat in the water. We had a floating party pad sitting up at the lake just waiting for us to take advantage.

Mom then went down through a quick list off the top of her head of things she needed me and Linda to pack and she also rattled off a list to the other moms to make sure they and their children had packed adequately. When she was met with nods and smiles of assurance, she and the other mom's discussed who would be riding with whom for the trip up. As she was finishing up the discussions and coordination's, my phone vibrated on the counter next to her. I started to reach for it but when she saw who the call was from, it she snatched it up with an evil grin on her face before I could.

"Hello," she said holding up one finger to me as if to tell me to hold what I had and shut up while she was on my phone, "yes Michelle this is Ian's mommy Petra."

My heart sunk down into my stomach at her word "mommy." It was so humiliating and she was doing it deliberately. I tried to grab my phone but she batted my hand away and turned in the opposite direction while all my female relatives (plus Holly and Tanya snickered).

"What is all that laughing Michelle?" she said into the phone, "why its just me I had the TV on. What? Is Ian here? No, didn't he tell you? He went off on Spring Break... yeah he had a friend named Holly, nice older girl. She picked him up and took him off in the direction of California. ...Hello, Michelle are you still there? Yes, California, they left this morning at about half past six."

I could not believe my ears; my mom was completely derailing my relationship with a girl into whose pants I'd been trying to get into ALL WEEK! I was frantic; trying to get the phone now and chasing my mother around the kitchen. She had the phone cupped in her hands as I shouted and screamed in protest.

"What's that? Sorry Michelle I can barely here you, the TV is too loud, now I have to run along and go to an appointment... ok, talk to you soon, bub- BYE!" and she hung up.

I was staring at her in disbelief. I was shaking with rage. I had never ever dreamed of hitting my Mother but now, I wanted to punch her square in the face. I could not get the words out; I was in so much shock and anger. Finally, I got my voice back and over the giggles and catcalls of the other women in the room I screamed,

"MOTHER YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE!"

"Relax silly," Mom said quite amused by my anger and outrage as she motioned for the other hens in the barnyard to stop cackling so she could speak, " you are going to thank me!"

"Thank you? WHY THE HELL WOULD I THANK YOU AFTER YOU WRECKED THINGS WITH MICHELE?"

"Because you big dumb stupid male..." she said getting calm and eyeing me like I needed to pipe down and lower my voice, "when this sinks in, she is going to wanna fuck you more than ever."

"Why?"

"Did you fuck her last night?"

"Well yeah," I answered.

"Did she cum?"

"Yeah, but..."

"AND DID SHE WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN?" she said taking a dominant role in the conversation.

"Yes,"

"Well then," she explained, "she now has competition. Nothing will stick in her craw and make her blubber into her pillow in between glances at your photo on her screen saver like a little competition; especially in the form of an older mystery woman. All the kids at school know you got hickey's on their neck, all of them know Spring Break starts today, and all of them have heard the story of the mystery woman named Holly who gave them to you right?" I nodded dumbly as she continued.

"Well, your Mom just confirmed Holly's existence, didn't she. I didn't lie exactly, Holly is picking you up and we ARE heading in the direction of California. We are just stopping before we get there... at Lake Havasu on our side of the State Line and we are going to enjoy ourselves for the whole of Spring Break. Then again, I guess the part about you having left at half past six was a lie."

"Ian," Linda interrupted, "you realize what Mom just did for you? Michelle will go batshit crazy over the next two weeks... especially if you don't return her calls. When you finally make it back... she'll wanna do everything in the whole Kama Sutra manual just to win you back from this mystery girl that does not exist. What's even better, I have fucked her older sister Amy and I can tell you this; you make those girls jealous or mad - the makeup sex is simply fucking VOLCANIC! Amy and I had a fight over some stupid shit my senior year and when we finally made up in the back some dude who we both forgot's car in a threesome... it was two weeks before I stopped walking funny and could get all her bite marks on my ass to heal!"

Howls of laughter from all the women ended the discussion, signaling it was set. Linda and I were to go upstairs and pack quickly, Mom was to get luggage into Holly's motor lounge and Michelle... well her job was to sit at home; cry, punch her pillow and miss me before calling all her girlfriends and do more to confirm the story that Holly existed. My reputation would now be set in concrete at my school. I would need boxing gloves to shield my hands from fist bumps and high fives! Such was the price of fame.

#

After a flurry of activity in the house and out in the driveway; with people running up and down stairs and into the bathroom for a last minute whatever, and female voices yicketty yacking about who was riding in what vehicle... the gypsy caravan finally rolled from the driveway. A short gas-up later and we were on our way up the highway; with me Mom, Grandma, and Linda riding in Holly's four wheeled motor home sex palace as it shot down the road with Tanya at the wheel and Holly riding shotgun. Oh, what a palace it was!

The real estate market may have slumped for some folks but Holly had done well, (damn well even). The inside of this rolling cathouse was tricked out with purple velvet on everything; complimenting the purple and green exterior and making it look as if Holly had bought the thing from the Joker from the Batman comic series. There were beds in the rear that folded into lounge seats and beds up in the front up high above the driver's section. There was a functioning kitchen and a shitter with a shower, (big enough for three). Most impressive of all was the flat screen TV that folded down from the ceiling. Yep, there had been a real estate crash back then with a slump in the market, but Holly (shrewd businesswoman that she was), had scooped up plenty of abandoned luxury homes and flipped them all like cheese omelets again and again until... well we were riding in one of the fruits of her labors with her daughter at the wheel.

Holly wanted her Tanya to get a hang of "handling something really big" on this trip and she figured there was no time like the present to give her a baptism under fire. That left Holly with time on her hands and apparently her thoughts turned to handling "something big of her own." After she'd set up the GPS for Tanya and was confident we and the other vehicles following were all heading safely down the 17 enroute to the 10, she turned in her front passenger seat and shouted to me,

"Hey Ian, how you doing back there?"

I was sitting back at the breakfast nook opposite the kitchenette with Linda, Mom and Grandma. We'd been looking out the window as the highway and the city flew by us. We'd been lost in conversation when she called back to me. Mom kicked me in the shin and pointed her way.

"What Miss Holly?"

"I said, how are you doing back there?"

"Good I guess?"

"Bullshit young man; you'd do oh so much better, up here!"

I didn't understand. The three broads with me began snorting and giggling. Holly smiled and raised herself up in her seat; sliding her tan cargo pants off and then tossing them along with her panties to the carpet. She then lifted her sunglasses; looking straight at me while explaining her rules,

"GAS, GRASS, or ASS, boy! Nobody rides for free -now get down here!"

I was up and stepping down the carpeted walkway to the front passenger seat as the motor home swayed and bumped down the 17. I stepped over Holly's bottoms in the isle and peered into her seat. Holly, the tall towering blonde bombshell sex goddess that she was; now stared up at me with a broad smile on her face and mischief in the eyes behind dark sunglasses perched atop perfectly sculpted high cheek bones. Down below, her long lanky parted legs revealed a hand busily strumming away at a beautifully bald beaver that looked quite lonely and in need of company.

Her other hand swung up from the armrest with a deftness and quickness I hadn't anticipated. Before I knew it, she had my belt undone and my khaki shorts unsnapped. She made short work of my zipper and with a tug of her free hand, she brought my bottoms to the floor for me to step out of.

"Get down there boy," she said pointing to the little legroom-nook beneath the dash as she slid her seat back as far as it would go, "I'm going to keep you nice and safe down there for this first part of the trip!"

I complied and stepped over the armrest, getting down in a crouch beneath the dash. With her seat slid back and her body slumped in the captain's chair; she was in the perfect position for what was to cum ... (errrmm I mean), come next. She smiled into my gaze, batting her eyelashes beneath her raised sunglasses and purring,

"I know growing boys like yourself can get terribly hungry on long road trips like this; like the looks of your refreshments?"

Oh SHIT did I ever! She had the prettiest waxed pussy you could ask for; airbrushed glossy porno mag quality with a singular ring running through the hood of her jutting clit! Hanging down below the piercing and sex bean was a lovely set of magenta and purple "meat curtain" labial lips; giving the whole setup the look of a band of gold set atop some exotic iris or rare tropical flower. All I'd have needed was a straw and it would have looked like a ladies froo froo drink out of some tiki-bar!

She dropped her sunglasses down over her eyes. Pulling her t-shirt top off, she set loose a lovely pair of 36DD boobs unencumbered by a bra; allowing her puppies to fall out and get comfortable. I could see she was rocking a set beautifully erect gumdrop nipples, (with barbell piercings at the ends); indicating she was more than a little excited by now. Both her hands came down and ran through my hair for a few seconds (as if she were stroking a friendly pet or something), then they cupped around the back of my skull and pulled me close; providing slight downward pressure. I took the hint and began to snack.

Holly's hands now ran up and down through my hair and scalp in a tickling little shiatsu massage sort of thing; urging me on as I went to work on her pink and purple puss blossom with my lips and tongue. I was tugging and her clit ring and sucking on her big lima bean clit through its hood like I was nursing on a nipple and she rose her ass-cheeks off the seat to show her appreciation as her fingers clenched and unclenched in playful little pulls of my hair. I then decided to add something else into the mix, figuring she'd appreciate more than just me messing with her love button as I licked and sucked between her parted thighs.

I put a finger of mine to work; opening up her cunt petals, pushing it through those gorgeous meat curtains until I found her pink squishy fuck-hole. Damn she was wet! I guessed she was a squirter, (she had that weird freaky aura about her), so I followed my instincts and wiggled my finger in ...up... and around; until my digit was hooked backwards and pointing at my nose. I began to stroke in a "come here you nasty bitch" sorta way, (nice and hard against her g-spot); making Holly suck-in her breath almost instantly. She threw her head back; those bangs of hers flying up in the air and coming down to cover her nose and sunglasses like dirty blond drapes as her open mouth and chin quivered beneath them. Yep, I'd hit the spot; now all I have to do was work it!

I love to go to work on a pussy; snack, snuffle, gobble and feast upon it. To me, a woman's twat-taco is the most intoxicating dish known to man and I'm never happier than when I'm boring around in a puss blossom like termite; chewing and munching away at pink folds, juicing holes, or throbbing clits. The whole arrangement and presentation of a woman's crotch; be it clit, cunt-hole, taint, or anus, is an absolutely startling work of art to me, (more captivating than any painting I've ever seen hanging in a gallery). Of course, nasty little termite that I am; by the time I am finished and that lady is sighing in post orgasmic bliss, that lovely Monet canvas looks like Jackson Pollack and LeRoy Neiman challenged each other to a paint fight and all they had in the arsenal were glistening pinks, purples, and whites. Hey stop judging me, I know what I like and you are still reading this!

Anyhow, as we are all hurtling down the 17 and Tanya is trying to find the 10, with me parked between her mother's thighs munching away; Holly and her daughter start talking. At first it is just about the road and for Tanya to not follow so close behind a tractor trailer rig that was driving all over the place. The conversation then changed to the houseboat and the vacation, and finally to what was going on down between Holly's legs as she steered my head around with both hands and humped my face and hand like I was a stripper pole.

"So Mom," Tanya asked, "is he as good as his older sister Linda at eating you out?"