Mom's Big Bed Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uunnnghh," came Holly's happy reply, "daughter you just don't know how good this kid is with his lips and tongue. It's like I am getting the best French kiss imaginable on my pussy ... WOOO- hoooo... Oh Ian, just like you are doing. OH DAMN! ... it must run in the family. I thought your sister, your mom, your Auntie Maria could eat... but AAGGH.. OH SHIT THIS IS NICE!"

She bucked her hips against me for emphasis. Her fingers were pulling my locks around like my head was a sex toy. I could tell she was becoming more and more excited with each stroke of my finger and every little sucking pull of my mouth on her clit. She kept talking...

"Yeah hun... just like that! Anyhow... (giggle) your mother told me and Tanya about your website idea and we got to talking... (OOHHH LIKE THAT SWEETIE YEAH)... well anyhow, long story short, we are in. We want to be in on the project!"

I was in too; in up to my knuckle inside her and stroking her internal starter switch and waiting for the waterworks! I could tell she was getting closer and closer. Her breathing was more ragged and her little hair massage was getting rougher; her little nodule of tissue up inside her pussy was nice and swollen against the strokes from my finger. She was also not talking as smoothly anymore; not that it stopped a gregarious extrovert business-lady like herself as she ground her pelvis with her choppers and continued on with,

"Yeah I have been wanting to do... OOF! .. to do s..s..something like your porno internet idea for some time... Eee ... eee.. Ian..oh yes! (giggle)... I just needed to pull the stick out of my ass and do it. Now you are going ahead with ... (OH FUCK YEAH LIKE THAT)... now that you are going ahead I think it would be a great opportunity for myself and my girl Tanya ..h...ha.. hee...hee... HERE!"

I dropped my suck and kisses down from her clit and pulling my finger from her hole; reached under her ass-cheeks. She instinctively raised up both legs and bent both knees, (until the soles of her feet rested on the dashboard). She bent at the abdomen slightly and almost as if she had read my mind; offered up taint and butthole for me to munch on, (dropping one of hand down in the process to strum her clit just the way she adored; while the other hand got busy tweaking and pulling at her nipple rings).

I looked at her lovely little rose-hole. Like her pussy, it was a beautiful purplish pink blossom of flesh and by the looks of things; it had seen more than its fair share of traffic, (all puckered, ragged, and interesting after countless rammings and plowings from all manner of objects - both natural and man-made)! Just like her pussy, I simply HAD to go to work on it and without ceremony, I simply dove-in; gnawing and chewing her anus, putting hickey's on her taint, and generally getting acquainted with her rude little backdoor! She kept talking.

"Yes Ian I have oh so many ideas," she said, "and what's more, (giggle) now that your mother and the rest of the females in your tribe have broken the ice and brought you into the thing, I have no problem bringing you into the thing shared by me and Tanya. Of course your mother, sister and grandmother have been brought into our thing a while ago. The more the ...(EEEWWW YES LIKE THAT)... the more the merrier!"

"So you think as ideas go, its a good one?" I asked, coming up from her butthole and returning my kisses and sucks to her clit as my finger founds way back into her cunt-hole.

"Do I?" she asked raising her glasses momentarily and looking into my eyes in disbelief, "HELL YES! ...You have a great idea and plenty of talent in your family who can help you realize this. You also have something else... (OH YEAH SUCK THAT CLIT BABY) ...

"What is that?" I asked popping up from her pink clam.

She pushed my head back down. She didn't want anything to wreck the sensation or the big "O" that was just around the bend for her. I took the hint and kept sucking on her clit like a teat as she continued with,

"Content. You have tons and tons of ...UUNNGGHH! ..., CONTENT... in the form of your mom, your aunts, grandma, cousins, sister... sister's friends; then there are all you mom's friends and the folks you've met. Swingers, strippers, porno-stars. You have a SHIT TON of content Ian, you just have to get it organized and market it and... (Oooohhh YEAH BABY SUCK IT LIKE YOU ARE DOING AND KEEP THAT FINGER GOING - OOHH YEAHHHHH) ... anyhow, that is where I come in. You are going to need somebody who understands how to brand and market and sell... you are eating the pussy of a subject matter expert who could make you quite successful (provided you let me and Tanya put sites together and get in on the action)!"

With a mouthful of clit and a finger hooked around her g-spot I nodded my head emphatically. Here I was being offered a golden opportunity from one of the most successful self-made women in Phoenix; what else should I have done? She seemed happy with my response.

"Good boy," she said, "now let's seal this business deal the best way possible."

Like a big stupid male, I plucked my finger from her twat and offered my hand for her to shake. She made a face and laughed behind her sunglasses. Over in the driver's seat Tanya broke up laughing too. Holly swatted my hand out of the way and reached down with both hands underneath my jaw; pulling me up into the seat with her for a kiss. I felt her fingers wrap 'round my raging hard-on; steering the mushroom head of my dong to her snatch-hole as she broke our kiss and gasped,

"I normally shake on a business deal, but based on the cock I have in front of me; a fuck will do! Besides... this is going to be the first of many fucks you are going to enjoy with me!"

"AND ME!" Tanya interrupted from behind the wheel.

"Wait your turn girl!" Holly snapped back at her daughter, "you'll get yours from him soon enough."

I let my weight simply fall forward as Holly grabbed the seat handle next to her; dropping the seatback all the way down; making the front passenger seat something - a bit more suitable to fuck on. My cock shunted through her slippery cunt-hole; plunging all the way to the rear of that slicked-up baby chute. I was now into her balls-deep; my dong poking her in the right kidney!

She gasped and wrapped both legs around me like a spider who'd snatched a fly. I was most definitely not going anyplace if she had anything to say about it! She hooked her strong super-model chin over my shoulder; her nails now raking up and down my back ever so delicately. She nibbled my neck and then whispered in my ear,

"Alright farm-boy; get to plowin and seal this deal good n' proper!"

I started tossin my hips; rowing at her insides. It didn't matter that my dong was smashing the back of her pussy like I was playing bumper-cars with her cervix; hell far from it! She responded with lots of "OH's" and "AH's;" those fingers of hers "cat-scratching" lightly on my spine in the most delightful exfoliating fashion.

It was then I heard a phone ring. It was my sister's cell-phone back at the kitchenette nook. As I stroked and bucked into Holly, I heard Linda take the call.

"Errrm Hello? Hi Michelle!"

I froze in mid-fuck. Michelle had obviously not heard the answer she'd wanted to hear from Mom and now she was calling my sister, hoping the story would somehow change. Holly held my tight in and strong forceful hug with her arms and legs; putting her lips to my ears cooing softly,

"Shhhhhhh ... hush doll, just relax! Linda is going to work a little magic for you... just don't take the call. Now get back to fucking me!"

I returned back to rocking my hips up into Holly. What else could I do; I mean ...I was stone cold busted right? Well... yes, but that didn't mean that things could not work out in my favor. Linda kept talking into her phone as Mom and Grandma stifled their giggles.

"What? No Michelle...he's way up the highway by now with Holly," Linda replied truthfully.

There was a long pause as my sister listened to a hysterical girl on the other end of the phone. She tried a couple of times to interrupt but Michelle just kept yacking and yacking as Linda tried to not break up laughing with Mom and Grandma. She finally got a word in edgewise,

"What? No he left this morning. Yep he left with Holly. Oh Michelle, you are a really cool girl so I am going to let you in on a little secret.... yep.... yep... ok... well, I suspect that Ian and Holly may be having a relationship. Yep that's right," she said looking over the breakfast nook our way, "in fact, I would not be surprised if he and Holly are having sex right now! ... What? Well ok, I will... ok... I have to run now. Bye!"

My sister hung up her phone. The cat was as much out of the bag as it could be. Holly patted my head with one hand and cooed again in my ear,

"It's going to be ok. Your sister just confirmed what Michelle already heard from your mother. Now all you have to do is wait. A girl like that is going to be incredibly jealous and she'll do just about ANYTHING to win you back. You are very much in her head and she knows she'll have to work for ya - now stop worrying and get busy!"

She slapped me on the ass and taking the hint; I kicked things into high gear; jackhammering down hard into Holly as we hurtled down the 17 in her rocking swaying motor coach. It didn't take long. With the vibrations from the road and Tanya's touching of the brakes helping us along; Holly was wailing her way through a screamer no time!

She let out a yell of EEEEYYAAAGGHHH!!! splashing girly cum all over my cock, balls, and tummy. Like I said earlier; I could tell she was "a squirter." I grunted; letting go with a huge spoogey load of my own, straight up inside her! I fell on her as Tanya, Mom, Grandma, and Linda all cheered loudly. Holly paid them no attention, she was all happiness and warm kisses in the aftermath of an extremely warm wet orgasm and she kissed me deeply to show me her gratitude.

"Then it's a done deal Ian, we are gonna do business," she gasped before grinding her cunt against my flagging cock and adding in my ear, "AND OH SO MUCH PLEASURE SWEETIE!"

About that time Tanya began slowing the motor coach and pulling off to the side of the highway. She called out to her mom that the turnoff to get onto the 10 was in a half mile. Holly tapped me on the shoulder and had me get up off her. She got up from our soaked front seat and snatched up her t-shirt from the floor, throwing it on over her head and squeezing into the driver's seat passed Tonya; who switched out and joined me over at the tipped-back passenger seat.

I was a little self-conscious of things, (absolutely soaked and laying in a mess of post sexual funkiness in the chair in the reclined seat. I was a little self-conscious of things). I figured Tanya might be taken back by the fact that this nasty sex-whiff was from her mom. My fears didn't last long however and I should have known better really: I mean; first Holly had been talking all along about my family's "thing," and about her and Tanya's "thing," then of course Holly had mentioned how Mom, Linda, and others had crossed over into their "thing." I should have known better than to be concerned about whether or not Tanya would be turned off by me lying naked before her; all soaked in her mom's "bitch-broth." I got my answer anyhow a split second later anyhow.

"Well it looks like Mom got you nice and warmed up Ian," little Tanya said more over her shoulder to her mother than to me, "oh and thanks Mom!"

She dropped her ripped up cutoffs and panties to the floor in a heap before throwing her t-shirt up over her head and casting it aside on the floor next to her mom's khakis and underwear. She shook teasingly back and forth to let me see her small 34 C boobies sway and then stepped in between my legs; parting my knees with her hands and dropping her head down to my belly. She sniffed me and then playfully ran her tongue around in her mother's "MILF-mess" all over my belly and the top of my loins. She then looked up with a wink saying,

"MMMM-Mom, thanks for the soup for lunch!" With that she dropped her head down and began to suck my cock back to life while cupping my balls.

"No problem daughter," Holly replied, checking in the driver's side mirror to see if it was ok to pull out, "you know there is plenty of that where it came from!"

There was a cackle from Mom, Linda, and Grandma back at the table as Holly paused to let a long line of trucks and cars pass. There was also a BANG! BANG! BANG! on the side door to the motor coach. Linda went down and popped the door open, it was Cynthia, Christine, Claire, Lara, and Kit-Kat; my crazy cousins and "sister cousins." A split second later later and big Michelle, (not my girlfriend but my body-building cousin, Michelle) came running up behind the group. She shouted for everyone to get in as apparently the motor-home was about to roll.

"Hey you girls!" Holly shouted from the driver's seat, "quit horse-fuckin around and get inside; I'm trying to pull out onto the highway!"

She sounded mad for a split second but she wasn't. This was just the sort of hi-jinx about my family that Holly loved. Apparently there had been an impromptu Chinese fire drill hatched between cell phones when the other cars in the hippy "caravan of cunt," saw Tanya pull off the road.

When the vehicles all screeched to a stop behind the motor home, passengers jumped from the cars and folks ran from one car to the next, (despite the fact that it was a busy highway with tons of traffic whizzing by). Holly herself looked quite the sight; shouting admonishments at the girls who were giggling and spilling into the motor coach as she sat in the driver's seat with no bottoms on her bare ass, (and my cum probably dripping out of her coochie)! Nope... this was not a group of ladies for whom "coloring in the lines" was a priority.

Holly laughed and made a gesture with her hand for everyone to "sit the fuck down," as she scanned the mirror with the blinker turned on. When she saw a break in the traffic she pulled out. The other vehicles in the "cunt convoy" followed close behind. Holly put it to the floor and we sped forward.

Tanya pushed me down against the reclining seat with a hand to my chest and resumed sucking me. As a cocksucker she was as good as my sister. I could tell she loved having a cock colliding with her cavities; she was so enthusiastic. It's a little like watching somebody doing a job that you know they secretly love and can't get enough of. I could tell this by the way she shook her head on my knob like a puppy with a new chew toy.

Oh but it wasn't just cock between the jaws that Tanya craved... oh no! After a short way down the road, she had me nice and hard and with that, she popped my cock from her mouth and climbed atop to face me and ride me cowgirl style. Here we were, hurtling down the 17 and slowly turning onto the I-10 as a nubile nineteen-year-old gymnast at ASU was now placing my dong-head to the mouth of her puss-hole and preparing to sink down upon it. Thank goodness for tinted windows and reclining seats or the folks in other vehicles would have gotten one hell of a show!

Tanya hovered momentarily above me, her teeny tiny puss-hole nesting on my stiffie, then she blew out her breath and just sank down on it. She didn't ease it in; didn't even allow herself to adjust... nope -she just sank! Her scream filled the entire motor coach, and was met by applause from all the women present, (as even Holly momentarily let go of the wheel to clap)!

There was a bit of a pause form Tanya, then a nod as a smile spread across her face. She'd taken me in up to my ball-sack and now she was ready. We started to fuck.

Now Kit-Kat and Claire produced bags of weed and rolling papers; resulting in more happy cheers from the group. It was then Kit-Kat's phone went off. She answered it.

"Hello?" she said, "Yep, it's me... OH HI MICHELLE!"

She said this loudly, making sure I could hear. I froze momentarily but a stern look from Tanya and a finger of her to my lips calmed and shushed me. Kit-Kat continued.

"No," she said, "I have not talked to Ian today. I heard he left with some chick Holly, at least that is what my cousin Linda said. Something about heading off towards California for Spring Break. Hey... Michelle, I don't know if you know, but I think Holly may have fucked him. ... Yep... I have my suspicions. WHAT's MORE; there is this other girl with them, and I think she is in on this fuckety-fuck business with Ian. Yep... that's what I think is going on; him with two women!"

Tanya was bouncing up and down with me and grinning like a fox who'd found the chicken coop door open. I was enjoying the fuck, my dong seeming to split the little gymnast with each stroke. At the same time, I was listening to Kit-Kat's conversation as I cupped my hands under Tanya's ass and supported as she bounced cowgirl style on my pogo stick.

"Yep," Kit-Kat said,"I have my suspicions. Well... I gotta run. Yep... ok... I will let you know... BYE," and she hung up.

I didn't get upset now. I knew what Kit-Kat had done. Word would get out I was banging not one but two women on this trip (and I was but now it would be all over my school). Besides, I had other things on my mind, (well actually on my cock and it was in none-other than the form of Tanya; one of my most sacred of jack-off fantasies and she was living up to all of my expectations and more)!

As pussies went, hers was a nice tight one. She was also shaved bare with absolutely no razor stubble. It was an attractive little cunt; a single white jewel stud piercing through her pink clit-hood, and just to one side of her Venus mound was a winking green teddy bear tattoo. I thought it appropriate since she had a lovely tight little bear-trap for a snatch; holding me in an iron tight grip between pink and purplish puss-blossom petals. Like mother like daughter I guess!

She kept hopping and grinding her tight little snatch on my shaft until she finally brought herself off in a head-shaker of an orgasm; the cheers from all the rambunctious women in the motor coach ringing in our ears. It was a party now.

Unlike like her mom, she was not merely a squirter; she was instead a TOTAL GUSHER! If I'd been wet before we started fucking, I was absolutely soaked now, (feeling a little like a tomcat tossed in a puddle). The thing was, I hadn't cum yet. Now that I'd already busted my nuts twice; it would be a while before I blew my load again, (and from the look of Tanya pushing me out of the way and collapsing on the tipped back seat; she was just getting warmed up)!

I stepped into the isle between the two front seats and Tanya rolled off the front seat to take a position on the floor; head down and ass up. Both me and my twitching boner knew what she was up to (or up for). Crouching over her, I spit on my hand and rubbed a little saliva into the pucker of her upturned anus as she squealed with delight.

"Ooh you read my mind Ian!" she gasped over her shoulder at me.

Her perky little butt-barnacle was different from her mother's. Although it had pushed its fair share of big turds out, it wasn't all "roids and ruins." At nineteen it was still unstretched and undamaged; despite being a dung-hole of a girl who my sister had told me, "liked it back there nice 'n rough from a dude."