Mom's Big Bed Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed my cock-head to her pink stinky ring; noting the cutest little brown mole of a birthmark off to one side of an anus absolutely free of any hair or blemishes as I let my body-weight just sink. Tanya bit her lip as she lay with her head turned to one side; shutting her eyes and nodding her pretty little head. As her butt-hole opened up and yielded, she exhaled hard through her nose but nodded her head and told me to keep going. I inched into her 'bit by bit,' until she screwed shut her eyes, opened her mouth, and out a loud,

"(UUUNNNGGGHHOHHH) YEAHHHHH IT'S SO FUCKIN NIZZZZE! (UUGGHHH) DAMMIT -KEEP GOING IAN!

Another cheer rose up from all the women sitting at the breakfast nook, (along with a great cloud of pot smoke and cackling). As I finally made it all the way into the wonderfully tight warm squeeze of Tanya's tight turd tunnel, my cousin Michelle came running up the aisle; putting a joint to me lips. I took a hit as I rested in Tanya's crapper (letting her insides adjust to me). I let go with a cloud from my lungs as Michelle brought the "vitamin J" down to Tanya's lips for her to take a hit as well.

A second later she let go a big cloud of smoke and nodded her head to me and told me to, "start fuckin." Michelle left the joint and an ashtray with Tanya and went back to the nook to roll another. As I started plowing her pooper, Tanya mentioned she was in heaven now, with a doobie at one end and a ding dong damaging her dirty dung-dumper at the other end!

Her comment, made the flock of now high harpies at the breakfast nook explode with cackles again. They spilled out of the booth and then headed to the rear of the motor coach and the beds waiting back there. Apparently the weed had taken effect and they were in the mood for a little cunt bumping as we careened down the road. Holly cracked her driver's window open to let some of the pot smoke out as I pushed and plowed her daughter's poor pounded pink pooper.

Her anus was wonderfully snug; gripping my boner like a friendly little vice as I bounced up and down inside her with both my hands gripping her hips. I could see that for Tanya (much like my sister), pain and pleasure were closely intertwined. She kept whimpering and blubbering (in between hits of weed and puffs of smoke), but she never stopped urging me on with her filthy little mouth; a steady stream of obscenities spouting from her lips! As her excitement and tension rose, she shot a hand under her belly; feverishly fiddling her clit and getting herself hotter and hotter until she finally snarled over one shoulder,

"IAN PULL MY FUCKIN HAIR AND FUCK THAT ASSHOLE LIKE YOU ARE TRYIN TO BREAK IT....AGGGGHHHH YEAAAHHHH FUCKER- DO IT!"

Who was I to deny my best masturbatory fantasy her heart's desire? With one hand on her hip to steady us, my other hand snatched a handful of light brown shoulder length hair. I'd "grabbed her by the reins" and now I was galloping hard inside her intestines as she howled like siren!

I looked up to the rear of the motor coach. By now I could see a pile of clothes on the floor. Here and there I caught glimpses of legs and asses through a pot-smoke fog as my horny female relatives frolicked and wrapped legs around each other on the sleeper mattresses. I thought to myself that some things just don't change with a chuckle.

Meanwhile, Tanya was a wonderful hot mess in my hands; bawling, swearing, and squeezing me with her anus the whole time. Now with my hand full of her hair, it didn't take long for her. Between her fingers on her clit, my dork up her dung-chute, and my fingers yanking her locks; she had just the right amount of endorphin-rich stimulation to push her over the edge in about a minute. As she started to become all shakes and quivers, I felt a sympathetic rush of spooge jetting up from my balls. It stuck us both at the same time and it was a NICE ONE!.

EEEEAAAAGGGGHHH! Tanya howled in the grip of a huge climax as suddenly her whole body convulsed; splattering my junk, legs, and the floor with hot sex-piddle. I felt a mind blowing nut-gasm of my own, launching a huge cum-blast straight up into the depths of her hot humping hiney-hole. I dropped her mane and with both hands kept spooging and spunking up her convulsing colon until my balls were completely spent.

We fell forward together on the carpet. Tanya gave me a celebratory puff on what was left of the doobie, then she crushed it out in the ashtray. She turned her head slightly and kissed me gasping,

"Oh Ian... that was soooo yummy- I came so fucking hard... (giggle) and so did you; I can tell! Its running out of me like pudding; you really filled me up back there... I love it! ...(giggle)...You know what? Give me a few seconds and I can go again."

"You serious?" I said, unable to believe she could cum that hard twice and not be completely spent.

Man was I wrong. She elbowed me in the ribs and told me to roll off her. She didn't waste any time either. She was up and rolling me onto my back and then straddling my face before I knew what hit me. She fell forward onto my cock and seized me in her choppers for a nasty as all get-out ass-to-mouth sixty-nine; humping my face with her clit and signaling me to "dig-in" to her tight little pussy. As I gobbled her gash, she polished and cleaned my knob; slowing working me back to hardness with her tongue and tonsils.

We humped faces for several minutes as the pussy licking and cunt bumping in the back of the vehicle finally had the desired effect on my relations. Tanya and I snickered and giggled in between gobbling each other's gonads as one by one the women in the back brought each other off with loud screams and moans. At last I had something hard enough to fuck with between my legs and Tanya gave me another poke in the ribs saying,

"Up Ian, I have plans for that boner of yours's sweetie!"

A couple of seconds later and she was leading me by the hand to the rear of the motor coach; screaming for the lesbos thrashing back there on the beds to "make some fucking room now!" It was like she'd parted a sea of ass, boobs, and pot-smoke as female bodies rolled out of the way to give us space. I threw Tanya down on the mattress in front of us and she raised her feet, spreading those lovely legs of hers. I simply fell on her; smothering her with kisses and slewing my cock into her waiting snatch. We began to hump; oblivious to the familial female-fuckery going all around us.

Now if Tanya's asshole was tight, her pussy was not much roomier inside either; despite it being sopping wet now. A delightfully snug fit, I was enjoying every tight squeezing little stroke up inside her; grateful I'd cum so much before already so I wouldn't need to edge myself much. For her part, Tanya just moaned into my lips and took it as I jack-hammered her pussy hard with wet smacking strokes; the tip of my cock hitting the back of her cunt-hole with each thrust. We fucked for several seconds like this until I felt something lifting my head up from under my chin.

It was none other than the wicked hand of my sister, Linda, pulling my face up from Tanya's to make room. My sister gave me a deep soulful kiss and threw a leg over Tanya's snout, making a bike seat out of her face. Now we rutted like wild animals; me slamming Tanya's pussy from above and Linda grinding her pussy atop Tanya's hungry kisser - the three of us locked in a hot nasty three-way!

Linda grabbed me with both hands to either side of my face; pulling my lips to hers for a nice smoochie mouth-smash as she swirled her hips like a belly-dancer atop Tanya's face. Apparently Tanya's skills at eating pussy were superb as Linda was all moans and blubbery whimpers in my mouth. It was so hot and nasty. I loved seeing her getting hot as a pistol from a woman eating her cunt and to this day I think it's hot as fuck watching Linda getting it on with another woman. As we fucked Tanya and sucked face, I noticed something else; we were pulling off the road again.

"Hey you stoned bitches," Holly's voice rang out from the driver's seat, "any of you straight enough to drive or are you all too fuckin baked?"

"I'm good!" Grandma cackled and lied.

"You know the way to Havasu? We are still on the I-10!" Holly's voice rang out.

"Oh honey don't worry," Grandma said getting up to her feet and heading down to swap out with Holly, "I was driving my Volkswagen bus up to Havasu back when you were watching Sesame Street... and I was ten times higher back then than I am now!"

A moment later and we were moving again, (just as Holly's t-shirt came flying through the air and landing amidst the thrashing naked bodies in this heap of incestuous fuckery). A split second later and Holly was in the middle of the fuck pile. We moved down the I-10, closer and closer to the eventual 95 turnoff, (and the massive drunk-stoned-fuckery-fest-party that every year is Lake Havasu).

Holly snaked her hands up and down my belly as my sister-cousin Claire parked her face between her thighs and began to snack on that lovely MILF pussy that I'd just nutted in a short while before. She ran her hand then down in back around my ass and up my spine; the whole time she kept her eyes locked on mine, smiling in approval as I smashed and wrecked her daughter's pussy. Her fingers then traced their way over my shoulders, down my chest and tummy; lower and lower until they found the contact spot where my junk was ramming away at her daughter. Her devilishly deft digits then settled on her daughter's clit; giving it a nasty incestuous momma-daughter diddle that set Tanya off in a fit of moans and sobs beneath Linda's now mushy puss-pie.

It was then that my mother's hand's went to work. She'd been sixty-nining Claire until they'd both brought each other off, but when Holly jumped into the pile there was a "shuffle of sluts," (with rug-munchers swapping out on my left and right). Now Melissa was up inside mom's pussy, (and gnawing away like a hamster on a cracker). That, combined with the sight of her children fucking Tanya right next to her; was far too much for Mom to not want to get in for a little "taboo hands-on time" with us.

Her hand groped all over me and Linda with nasty touches; finally finding my sister's clit for some parental plucking as Tanya continued to gobble at my sibling's gash-petals. Linda, responded with an (EEEE-OOOOHHHH) FUCK YEAH MOMMY! and then fell forward; gripping my neck and shoulders with her teeth while raking nails up and down my back. It was all so very fucked-up, wild... and hot!

Now I heard something strange... as if the scene I was participating in was not strange enough. It was the sound of the motor coaches' horn honking and semi-truck horn's blasting back in response. Unlike Holly who'd been driving with her t-shirt on; apparently Grandma had sat in the driver's seat without a stitch of clothing on, (high as a kite too). She'd thought nothing of honking at a trucker as he passed us on the left, tweaking her boobies at him and blowing kisses as she got his attention. He'd apparently given her a "HELL YEAH, GRANDMA!" thumbs up sign and blasted his horn in approval!

And so we went up the I-10; my stoned as fuck hippy grandmother flashing one truck driver after another as they passed, while we humped and bumped in a taboo fuck-pile in the back of the motor-coach. Grandma would lay on the horn with a funny VEEP VEEP as the truck would go by and the truck driver would invariably respond with a loud BWWWWAHHHHHHH BWWWWAAAHHH! In the back we'd stop humping momentarily to erupt in spasms of laughter before returning to our nasty fuckery in a fog of pot-smoke mixed with sweat and pussy juice.

Tanya now began to make loud noises of her own. It was all coming to a head for her and from down beneath my sister's crotch I hear a loud ERRRMMMMM! (like a muffled scream was being choked by Linda's pussy). A second later and Tanya shuddered and splashed a hot girlie-gasm of piddle against my cock and her mother's diddling fingers. Linda could hold out no longer and let go with a splatter-gasm of her own; her pussy juices dumping out of her all at once on Tanya's face as she screamed EEEAAAGGGHHH! It was all I needed.

I shot a huge ropey load of spooge, then another, and then another deep into Tanya's cunt as her mother continued to finger her daughter's clit through the climax aftershocks. Linda grabbed my face and kissed me through our orgasms; my mom's hand strumming a mad guitar solo on my sister's love button. Mom and Holly came a few seconds later; Claire and Melissa's cunt-munches having finally taken the desired effect on them.

About that time, we heard another horn blast from a semi-truck, BWWWWWAHHHHHH! BWWWAAAAHHHH! only this time I noticed it came from the back window. A lady trucker was following close behind us and she'd been watching us through the whole climax scene.Apparently she'd cut into our little convoy of cunt.

I looked up through the back window and saw her grinning beneath mirrored sunglasses, her tall head of blonde hair cascading down over her shoulders as she whipped up her t-shirt and showed me her pair of huge whopper titties! I gave her an appreciative thumbs-up and she gave me another blast of the horn BWWWAHHHHHH! BWAAAAAAHHH! She then dropped her top and signaled to pass before passing by and waving.

As her beer truck came up alongside Grandma, the lady trucker gave her another blast of the horn. Grandma by now had set cruise control and raised herself up to show her snatch in the window for a moment. You can only imagine the lady trucker's surprise seeing that but you can also imagine Grandma's surprise as the woman flashed her sweater puppies at her! I was just happy the cops were conspicuously absent that day on the highway.

Now if you think I was done; just guess again. I thought I was completely fucking spent. My post-sex foggy head told me I needed a sandwich and a nap (and possibly some nachos thanks to the weed). The thing was, Holly had other ideas. She was the only one who wasn't completely fucked up and she'd just gotten warmed up and she voiced that position loudly to all of us. I was promptly pushed off from Tanya and subsequently rolled over on my back by my mother who agreed I wasn't going anywhere.

I was set upon by Holly and my mom; with Holly taking my wilted lettuce cock in her mouth and commencing to suck me back to life and Mom sitting on my face and shaking her hips, shouting "Giddy Up HORSEY!" Well I guess there really was no rest for the wicked! I munched Mom's pussy as over the next five minutes Holly worked my dong back into something that resembled a stiffie.

"Damn Tanya," Holly said pulling up from my cock and wiping her mouth, "you splattered him good! Your puss juices are all over that cock of his, my lovely daughter... and you got me in the mood for more!"

With that, Holly was up and telling my Mom that she needed my cock again. Mom got off my face and lit up another joint. Holly re-positioned with Tanya a mother-daughter sixty-nine. She slapped herself on her perfect hiney; saying that her ass needed attention from me before diving her head down between Tanya's legs. She then raised her ass up in the air momentarily for emphasis.

I took the hint and brought the head of my dong to the entrance of Holly's dung-hole as she and Tanya commenced to munch twats. As I crouched and pushed my cock-head through the ring to the MILF's roids and felt them yield to my stiffness, I heard Grandma VEEP! VEEEP! the horn at another semi-driver who responded with BWWWWAAAAHHH! BWWWWAAAAAHHH! The motor-coach continued to barrel down the I-10 as I hurtled into the depths of "Hot MILF Holly's" intestines.

Mom took up a position next to me; cupping my balls in her hand as she mounted Linda's face, (inspired apparently by Holly and Tanya's taboo lesbo lick-fest in front of her). My mother cooed and kissed me on the shoulders as my sister Linda gobbled away under her crotch. Again we heard my cackling Grandma toot the horn at a surprised trucker as he passed; making the guy respond with a blast from his horn, BWWWAAAAAHHHH! BWWWWAAAAHHH!

"This is just the start Ian," Mom whispered in my ear, "wait until we get to Holly's houseboat. We are going to unpack and then shove off immediately to find a party at one end of the lake you are gonna LOVE."

She slapped my ass for emphasis and then went back to cupping my balls in her hand; rolling them around like she was handling a bag of oversized dice. Meanwhile Tanya had my mother becoming more and more agitated (in a very good way, mind you), with each nasty lick. Mom screwed her eyes shut and as the feelings became more intense, she pulled my face to hers for a hard "mouth hump" of a kiss, (as I dug my dong deep up inside Holly's nasty dirt road).

It was just about then that my grandma found the 95 turnoff and we slowed down so she could turn us north. It was a shame, she'd had fun flashing the teamsters (even at one point setting the cruise control and sticking her ass up in the window and nearly running us off the road as some poor trucker nearly lost control of his rig). Now she was going to just have to keep her pot addled brain on the task of driving on the road up to Havasu.

In the back we set about the task of getting off. It was soooo nasty and funky! The air was heavy with the smells of weed, sweat, twat, and butt; apparently the weather reports for sunny clear skies didn't extend to the back of Holly's motor coach. It didn't matter, we all could not have cared in the least! In about ten minutes of heavy licking and rutting, the women in this nasty cluster-fuck came one by screaming one. The noise sounded like a bunch of yowling cats that couldn't stand each other; all tossed into the same bag! Holly was one of the last one's; shuddering hard and drenching Tanya's face in a nasty wet momma-gasm. That was I suppose the signal for my balls, (as they exploded once more; shooting a huge load of cum deep into Holly's gut-chute).

We all fell into a wet heap on the beds. We rode the rest of the way to the lake in peace and post fuck tranquility. It didn't hurt that the weed had us all nice and tranquil, (if not a bit giggly). At about ten minutes from our destination Holly started throwing on clothes and then had grandma pull over to switch out drivers while the rest of us got dressed.

Once we arrived at Havasu, I happened to glance out the window at the same beer truck we'd passed while rolling up the I-10. It was parked out in front of a beverage warehouse, (apparently making a delivery as we rolled by). At first I thought it could be the same truck; it had to be just something similar... but then we all saw HER.

The lady trucker from earlier was standing next to her rig with a clipboard in her hand. She too, happened to recognize us and our motor coach. A big smile spread across her face beneath her mirrored sunglasses. Without a second thought she whipped up her t-shirt; flashing her lovely big titties with their sand dollar sized nipples again before shooting us a thumbs up!

Holly VEEP VEEP'd the horn at her when we passed. The whole group of inside cheered and clapped amidst howls and cackles. I could tell it was just the start; setting the tone of what was to cum...errrmmm ...I mean come on this vacation away from the comforts of home and Mom's Big Bed!