Mom's Changing Room (Full)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah! Emily's face was wide open. As was Roger's.

The erotic pressure and throbbing immobilized Emily. His immature use of cologne, his young grunts, and his moans of relief mesmerized her -- enough to where she forgot about gravity. As her date spurted more of his juice, Emily felt it warmly oozing down her bare ass.

Fuck.

When the orgasm stopped, everyone was hit with sobering reality. The college student transformed into a portrait of horror and panic. "I'm sorry," he blurted, as he pulled his pants up and dashed out of the dressing room.

Observing the mirror, he hadn't seen much of his mom after she bent over. She was shielded by her date, except for the area between his parted legs -- and it painted a damning scene. Her sharp, red heels planted on the carpet... The backs of her long legs flexing steadily... Her blonde hair dangling below her inverted face...

Eric wanted to dive into an ice bath. And when he saw the other young man flee the scene of the crime, Eric decided it was best to do the same. He hightailed it to his car.

In the dressing room hallway, Emily and Roger were recovering more stoically.

"Did he think I was gonna beat him up?" Roger wondered.

Emily shrugged and carefully straightened her spine. She silently noted the cum stain in her husband's dress pants. After walking back to her fitting stall, she wiped the goo from her ass and back using her original underwear. Shen then carefully shimmied out of her red panties, avoiding any dripping.

What a waste, Emily thought. She held the lingerie up to the mirror and could immediately smell the scent of their combined fluids. It was a great piece of memorabilia, which now had to go in the trash.

No explanation was needed for why her date ran off afterward. He was young and scared. Before that, though, he had been bold enough to give her the ending they both desired.

Slowly, Emily began the process of changing back into her original outfit. She thought about the look in her husband's eyes after she had finally stood up straight again. She knew they were about to go home and have incredible sex.

----

Well after midnight, while Emily and Roger were quietly drinking water and staring through the windshield of their parked car, Eric was home in bed. Sleeping.

Sprawled out on his mattress, he lay in his clothes. In one hand, his phone was open to the photo of his faceless mom in her green bikini. In his other hand, his mom's hot pink tanga was mangled and mushy around his softening cock.

His obsession was never going to end.

4*****

This is never going to end, Eric thought.

Why baseball, especially minor-league baseball, lasted for nine innings was beyond his comprehension. He tried to recall a time back when the wacky sounds playing from the scoreboard and the silly cheers from the fans were endearing to him. They had to have been at some point, otherwise, he wouldn't have begged his parents to take him to games every weekend when he was little. Maybe the ice cream was just really good? He watched white vanilla dribble down his waffle cone and onto his fingers in the dry, midday heat. It was decent.

Eric sat between his parents, and they all were wearing the same blue baseball caps they used to wear. His cap fitted more snugly these days. Even though this was an obvious ploy for them to get him out of his bedroom and into the fresh air, his parents seemed to enjoy the family outing just the same. It was a normal day. It was a normal baseball game. His parents were their normal selves. And it was driving Eric crazy.

How?! How can they be so normal after doing something so wild? They both saw what happened to her a few nights ago, right? How can they just act like life is the same? Eric thought. It was like his parents woke up the morning after and everything was back to normal.

This was the first meaningful time Eric had spent with his parents since he discovered their new hobby. His mom was relaxed, smiling, and pleasantly curious about the game before them. She talked to Eric easily and they shared some laughs. Occasionally, she had to narrow her eyes and use her disciplinary wit to speak to the obnoxious drunk seated behind them. His dad was snacking on popcorn and cracking somewhat funny jokes about the umpire and narrating the same baseball stories Eric had heard many times before.

"He's gonna get picked off."

Eric blinked and glanced down at his wincing mom. He then saw the blue player taking a massive lead from second base. "Yeah, he's too far off the bag," Eric blindly agreed.

While his mom watched the next pitch, Eric watched her. A wavy, blonde ponytail was fed through the back of her baseball cap. Her tanned face was smooth and carefree. It was a mystery how she could be so unaffected by who, or what, she became on those two recent nights. Eric had already slunk off twice to go jerk off in the bathroom, and he felt he was barely holding it together.

For two hours, he had been brushing arms with his mom, looking down at her creamy thighs pressing together next to his, ogling her thick, round butt every time she jumped up to cheer, and wondering how her gray t-shirt hid the true size of her large, firm breasts. This wasn't an ideal situation. This was a tormenting, anxiety-inducing Hell.

If his parents had just posted their success story from Tuesday night like they were supposed to, Eric wouldn't have needed to keep running to the bathroom and imagining his mom in her blue cap, and a matching blue bra and thong, sucking his cock. If he had read their explanation on the kink site, he would've been able to process what he had seen and he wouldn't be so on edge. Well, probably.

"Hey, do you want your picture taken?"

"Hmm?" Eric blinked and followed his mom's finger to the bulldog mascot. He smiled back at her and giggled. "Hard pass."

"Are you sure?" His mom cocked her eyebrow. "They said on the jumbotron if you get your picture taken with him, you might end up on Billy Bulldog's Instagram. Look, that kid's doing it."

"No, I don't-"

"I'll hold your ice cream while you do it. Look, he'll even autograph your hat."

Eric rubbed his face and his goofy smile. "Well... I guess I can't say no now."

His mom nudged his arm with her shoulder, and they turned back to the game, laughing.

5*****

Calculus did little to pull Eric's head out of the clouds. He tried to daydream about anything, hoping to stop himself from endlessly refreshing NewbieCouple20's profile on the kink site.

They hadn't posted their success story in almost a week. At first, Eric was wondering if they were embarrassed by his mom's young date. Then, he remembered his dad mentioning at dinner over a week ago how he was working on a massive deal at work and couldn't even "get home for lunch." Eric had no evidence, but he suspected his mom often met his dad for lunch at the house. The private, locked house.

It just so happened, his dad was supposed to close the deal by early this week.

----

On Tuesday, after school, Eric marched right into his room and sat down at his computer. He logged into the kink site. "Pleeeeease..." he prayed and tapped his finger. "Yes!" He jumped in his swivel chair.

Eric took his cock out and began stroking it in excitement for the new story. He couldn't read it fast enough. His brown eyes bulged from his head. "...and, surprisingly, neither M nor F minded him cumming on her. F loved the messy tribute more knowing it came from an adoring younger man."

Holy shit... He was just some dude they found on here. He came on her ass! Eric thought, holding his flowing hair. The most incredible read, though, was their updated profile bio. He nearly fell out of his chair.

"We are a happily married couple new to the kink scene. F is a stunning blonde with natural 38Cs and killer legs. You can't see it in our pic, but her cyclist's butt is just as nice ;) We are looking for young men to have fun with F and help us fulfill our Dress My Fuckdoll Wife fantasy.

F's dream is to meet a stranger on a completely blind date in a department store. Her date will take her shopping and pick out whatever sexy outfit he wants her to wear for him. She will then lead him to the dressing room, change into the outfit, and model it for him.

If you're lucky enough to be chosen, all she asks in return is for you to jerk off to her while she models for you. She likes to know how sexy of a fuckdoll you think she is!

M will be watching from a distance, like a ghost. He'll pay for your clothes and make sure you don't get caught. Never worry about M getting jealous or angry. Please, have your hot moments with F and speak to her like M isn't there! If you have any doubts, please read our stories :)

We have some rules:

1) Strangers Only. She won't know who she's meeting. Telling her your first name is more than enough.

2) Follow The Dress Code. You have total control over how you dress her. If you love an outfit, and if it covers her nipples and pussy, she has to wear it. Hint: It's in your best interest to make her feel sexy ;)

3) Healthy 18-22Y/O Men Only. Sorry to the older gentlemen who've messaged me. F says she's a hot MILF now and wants to feel like one. Who am I to argue? ;) You can come alone or with a small group of friends.

4) No Touching. We're still unsure about men touching her and finishing on certain parts of her body. She's open to being convinced, but assume her answer will be no.

5) Have Fun! You already know how the date is going to end. So, why not be a little bold? F loves watching men embarrass themselves when trying to flirt with her. It puts her in the mood to say yes to things ;)

If you're in the area and seriously interested, please message us. She'll be glad you did ;)"

Eric was shaking in his metal chair. He clicked through the new, hot pink and red lingerie photos his dad had added to the site. Eric had good grades. Homework could wait. I have to be one of those guys...

----

In dark jeans, a black headscarf, and an eye mask, Eric took shirtless selfies in his bathroom mirror. Wearing a sexy version of a Dread Pirate Roberts costume from the movie The Princess Bride was weird, yes. But it was the only costume Eric had that covered most of his face. And it was of a romantic pirate hero, so he could've done worse.

He remembered sneaking out with Alicia Janz to go to a Halloween party in matching costumes from the movie. At least I got something good out of that relationship, he thought.

As he uploaded the photos to his new account on the kink site, he thought the lighting in the bathroom did him a lot of favors. It accentuated the muscles in his lean body and highlighted the definition in his shoulders, chest, and abs from paddling his surfboard through rough waters. Otherwise, he'd look like a normal kid with a skinny and developing body.

The strangest part of this was knowing his goal was to make his dad think he could seduce his mom.

After a quiet dinner, Eric went back to complete his profile. He never questioned what he was doing. He could only see the end goal. And considering there weren't too many men in the area who fit his mom's date criteria, the son believed he had a solid chance.

His bio was short and described him in vague buzzwords -- laid back, nature lover, athletic, horny, energetic. He talked about how he liked married MILFs, exhibitionism, and flirting in public places. But he spread those interests out among others so that his profile wouldn't look intentional.

Lastly, Eric dubbed himself DreadPirateRoberts18 and made clear his costume was nothing more than a silly way to protect his identity... He wasn't some costumed weirdo.

Before going to bed, Eric spammed every other young man on the site in his area. As badly as he wanted to see his mom alone, he knew the only way he could get away with meeting her was by blending in with a group and splitting her attention.

The teenager had no clue how many guys would be interested in this type of activity. But with how hot his mom looked in her pics, he hoped enough would join him in a small group this Friday just to meet her.

"Alright, dude..." Eric yawned and put on his sleeping boxers, "you did all you can do." He flopped into his bed, closed his eyes, and thought about his mom.

----

Eric soon realized there was a difference between chasing a dream online and acting on it in real life. The consequences were not a fantasy. They were very real.

Earlier in the day, he subtly checked his messages on the bus ride home from school. There were seven responses to the site mail he had sent the night before. Apparently, the same type of men who'd be willing to jerk off on a married woman in a Walmart on short notice was the same type of men who'd visit a sex site on a Wednesday afternoon.

After vetting the profiles of the three men available for Friday night, Eric invited two of the men to join him in a private group. Together, they could message NewbieCouple20.

That was earlier in the day, though. When the sun was out. When he felt pure energy and excitement. When he felt productive for the first time in months. When he was sure of his purpose.

Now, the high schooler sat at his wood computer desk and anxiously squeezed a lock of his bronze hair. His eyes were open and petrified. The tip of his index finger rattled on the plastic button of his computer mouse. The vision of a shameful future and the destruction of his family life played in his mind.

What the fuck are you doing, dude? Eric thrust out of his chair and jogged over to his window in a panic. He held his head in his hands, wanting to scream and cry out into the dark. His morality and his desire were fighting and tearing him in half.

He kept thinking about his mom. And, in a moment of lust, he ran to his desk and lunged at his computer mouse. When the sharp, plastic click rang out, everything went still.

The screen had been updated. The message had been sent. In meaningful silence, Eric leaned back onto his bed and stared blankly at his monitor. Dude... what did you just do?

-----

Despite his fear, Eric refreshed the page minute after minute. It was all in vain, and the waiting only made him agonize more. Doubt and paranoia inevitably crept in and wreaked havoc. Did dad read it? Did he realize it was me? They're probably in their room right now freaking out! Why hasn't he said anything?

Eric went for a run under the starry sky, but it failed to distract him. He cut his run short to be by his phone and computer again in case he had a new message.

An hour after returning from his run, Eric finally saw a red dot appear over his messages icon. His adrenaline spiked, and his knee shook while he read the new mail.

"Hello, gentlemen!

Thank you for being the first group to message us and also demonstrating you read our entire profile. Your dedication is impressive and shows you're serious.

M reviewed your profiles and he's happy to say you have his approval! He thinks F will enjoy meeting you ;)

We are available Friday night as well. Please confirm that 11:30 works for you. I'll send you the store and meeting location on Friday evening. Have fun dressing your date!"

"I already know where to meet F!" Eric whispered and cheered.

But before he could respond to the mail, another member of his group, Charles, beat him to it. "That time works for us! Thanks :)"

Eric sighed in relief because it wasn't some creepy response. Not to sound elitist, but he didn't trust his two groupmates -- probably due to memories of school group projects where he did all the work only for another group member to derail the presentation.

In a private group message to Charles and the other guy, Todd, Eric said, "Let's meet outside the store at 11:15 and have a meeting. It's probably a good idea not to message them again since we already have the date. We could only fuck it up right? Lol."

He readied his fingers over his keyboard, but he realized there was nothing left to do. He closed his browser and walked over to his window. Dude... he thought, you fucking did it.

6*****

For the first time, video games failed to suck Eric into another world. His unbearable stress and impatience followed him everywhere. It was past ten o'clock on Friday night, his bag was packed, and all he could do was wait for the right time to leave.

During the last two school days, Eric had been practicing his "surfer dude" impression under his breath. He had only ever used the voice to mock his friends, but he was confident it would be good enough to trick his mom.

In a plan where one slip up could spell disaster, Eric was scared out of his mind. This was the dumbest and most reckless thing he had ever done. Yet... it could work.

"Beep beep! Beep beep!" Eric flinched and quickly got his wits about him. He turned off his phone alarm and knew it was time to leave the house. But first, he had to throw suspicion from himself and make it impossible for him to be one of the men.

"I'm gonna go play games at Vinnie's and then maybe spend the night," he announced into the living room.

His parents looked at him standing casually in the foyer, with his duffle bag in hand. They shared a quick grin of relief. "Okay, sweetie. Text us when you get there. And, if you don't spend the night, we might not be here. The Frasiers invited us over for drinks again."

"Oh, cool. You guys are becoming really close with them." You fucker... Eric scolded his inner devil.

His dad's eyes grew uncomfortable and he set down his book. Watching his dad having to lie was painful, so Eric quickly added, "I think it's nice! They're good people. But, uh... Yeah. See you later."

He walked out the front door.

----

In the dimly lit Walmart parking lot, Eric changed into his dark jeans, black pirate shirt, eye mask, and headscarf. It wasn't even eleven o'clock yet, and he saw two huddled shadows talking under a street light.

The reality sunk in deeper, and Eric nearly cut himself with his razor while shortening his unkempt sideburns. The lump in his throat made it difficult to breathe. Somehow, he found the courage to walk out of his car and into the middle of the parking lot so he could introduce himself.

What women found to be attractive was still a puzzle to Eric, but he figured he was the best-looking of the bunch. Charles had a clean haircut, a likable face, and an average everything else. Todd was shorter and thinner, with sharp, bird-like features. Eric thought, Then again... they probably think they look pretty good next to the weirdo in the pirate mask.

The trio agreed to have fun, play it cool, and get along. Then they walked into the bright store. "M said to wait by the bicycles in Sporting Goods. He said we might have to wait a few because he's gonna make his wife find us," Charlie snickered, reiterating the new mail they had all read earlier.

When they arrived at the triple-decker row of bicycles, they all stopped and tried to look as cool as possible for when their date spotted them.

The minutes dragged on. There was nothing for them to do but listen to the light music over the speakers, smell the cheap rubber of the bike tires, and stand in place while the occasional shopper walked by.

Suddenly, Eric heard his groupmates shift, and he looked up. A blonde woman was approaching them from a distance. The man behind her slipped away, but she kept walking right toward them.

Run. Run away. Go now! Eric urged his weakened legs to move. He frantically looked for an escape route, but he was paralyzed by fear. Soon, there was no time to bail. He wanted to break down and apologize to his mom and take whatever punishment or lecture she had to offer. Fuck, fuck, fuck!

"Oh my god, there are three of you. Haha!" The gorgeous woman laughed with her hands over her mouth. She eyed each one of them, giving them the chance to do the same to her.