All Comments on 'Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 02'

by htlvgcpl

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait for part 3!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 9 years ago
I like what I've read, and where this is headed.

I'm looking forward to Beth's seduction of Kate almost as much as the Mother-Son sex. Can't wait to read about the three of them together.

bi_wife_Janbi_wife_Janabout 9 years ago
Love how the story is developing!

Can't wait to see how it develops further. So far it's been a nice twist so far for the series. It seems "new family" as in Mom's new family affair might have a double meaning too (grin).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More!

This is incredible work. Really, weak in the knees good.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Love the slow buildup. On to chapter three.

garybluegaryblueabout 9 years ago
★★★★★ for the story

Zero ☆ for your grammar. See http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/cases.htm

Consider, too, the words of Terry Pratchett, “Let grammar, punctuation, and spelling into your life! Even the most energetic and wonderful mess has to be turned into sentences.”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Great story and build-up. My dick ad I can overlook the few grammar errors when the story is this good. If you added a little pee or feet into the mix it would be perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beth

I’ve got to say I really fancy Beth, we all need a Beth in our lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“A landing strip??” What is going to land there? Mosquitoes? Flies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoy cooking my family and pets.

OR

I enjoy cooking, my family, and pets.

Commas save lives, don’t be a psycho.

tjreadertjreaderabout 2 years ago

Not a bad story, but the writing is bad. Either it's written by someone who doesn't read a lot, or it's written by someone whose first language is not English. Either way, I can't read anymore of it. The awkward phrasing pulls me out of the story and kills the mood.

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny6812 months ago

"My eyes floated over the site of her".......?? Site ? Construction site, historical site, the site of a former school. Something seen with the eyes, as in this case, is SIGHT, not site. She was a beautiful sight, the rainbow over the hills was a fantastic sight.......?????????

Gym52Gym5211 months ago

A good story, spoiled by the author murdering the English language

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous