Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers

Beth's mouth fell open when I told her. "Oh my god! Your mom is full of tricks! That settles it... She's hot for you. We just need to find a way to break the ice."

"That will never happen" I said with a laugh.

"Don't say that" said Beth with a grin. "When does your mom do laundry?"

"Saturday mornings. Why?"

"Steal her panties from her dirty laundry." she said with a giggle. "Think about it, it would be tit-for-tat, so to speak and when she found them missing she wouldn't know if she just lost them or what. Maybe she would make the connection and bring you one step closer. I don't think she'd ask you about them. I bet it would turn her on to think you had them and had an interest in her."

"What, are you a psych major now? I said kiddingly. I laughed. "I think you want them too. What are turning into a panty sniffing perv?"

Beth giggled, "Are you telling me you wouldn't take a sniff? I would, I think it would be erotic to get a whiff of her. Why not, I already admitted being with her is a fantasy of mine."

"I don't know when I'd be able to do that. I've agreed to work tomorrow, but you don't have to. If you want to snag her panties, you'll have to do it. That would be easy for you. You know where the key is by the patio."

"I can do that! It would be kind of fun sneaking in." she said with her typical giggle.

"You weren't kidding that you would like to fuck my mom, were you" I said with a grin.

"I meant it then and especially now after seeing the vids. I'd love to find out how she tastes, mmmmmm... and yes, if the opportunity came up to be with her, I'd go for it. Even if she turned me down I don't think she'd make an issue of it."

"Mom with another woman is a stretch for me, but if you think you can, give it a try. Ha, that would be a sexual overload. Let's see how accurate your intuition actually is."

Beth looked down at my dick and saw my best friend was awake and hard from all the talk. "Ok... I will! Now, let's watch this again and this time I want you to fuck me hard doggie style while we do!"

By the time we left the hotel room later that night, needless to say we were both drained dry by all of the orgasms from both fucking and masturbating in front of each other as we watched the videos over and over and openly described our fantasies about Mom.

~~~

At work, we're not allowed to use our cell phones except during break, but about 9:00 I feel the vibe on my leg from my cell to indicate I had a text. During break I checked it and found it was a text from Beth saying she had snuck into the house and "found them". I called her back and told her I found out there was a glitch in scheduling and two of us had shown up for work, so I volunteered to only work a half day and would be home a little after 2:00. It was a hot, sultry summer day so I told her to grab her suit and help herself to the pool until I get there and that it was ok to open the house and herself to the kitchen while we she waited.

After getting out of work I raced home and found Beth on Mom's chase lounge getting a tan as I looked through the patio doors. Damn, she looked good in her bikini. It was black like Mom's but was a really skimpy one that I'd never seen before. Hell, it was just spaghetti straps connected to triangles to barely cover the important parts and though she was on her back, I doubted it covered much of her ass.

It made me think. Beth was still my best friend and we were still conniving and getting into mischief, just like we did as kids. I had dated other girls and she other guys, but our closeness was no comparison to what Beth and I had before. I had fought it but no one compared to her. I wondered if it was the same for her. I noticed she didn't have anything to drink so I grabbed a couple of beers, pulled open the patio door, stepped out, closing it behind me to keep out the heat of the day.

As soon as I exited, Beth's head raised up and said "Hey!" and I said "Hey" back." I sat in the chair next to the lounge and handed her a beer.

"Oh, I could use this" she said and took a long swallow.

I could see from her hair that she had also been swimming. "So, you look pretty relaxed and enjoying your summer vacation" I said with a chuckle.

"Mmmmm, living the high life" she said with a giggle as she rolled on her side grinning. "Finished with work early, huh?"

"Yep, so, you found them?"

"Uh huh... in her dirty clothes basket. It was simple. I also found your towel, it's in a shoebox in her closet but left it where it was."

"Were they what you expected?"

"You mean did I sniff them?" she asked. I nodded. "Of course I did. They weren't funky or anything but having them is kind of kinky to me and it's been quite a turn on thinking about them while sitting out here this afternoon" she said giving me one of her mischievous looks then added "I put them under your pillow."

"So you've been sitting back here all afternoon thinking about my mom's panties and cum towel, getting all turned on, huh..." I said kiddingly.

"Something like that... thinking of that and other things. Want to see them? I'll go get them to show them to you if you do something for me."

"What's that?"

"Well..." she pointed at the neighbors on one side and said "The Jacksons are on vacation..." then pointed to the other neighbors and said the Bensons are still at work and won't be back for a few hours. So... since they're the only ones that could see over the privacy fence if they were on the second floor, I want you to strip naked, take a dip and then come back and finish your beer as I watch."

"Hell, that's easy" I said as I stood and shed my polo shirt, pants and boxers. A moment later I walked across the back yard stark naked and dived into the pool. I did a lap and moved to the side of the pool facing her with my arms crossed on the edge. I was just about to ask if she was going to join me when I saw she was sitting back with a pair of Mom's sunglasses with her legs spread and her fingers buried deeply beneath her suit bottom. I just looked and grinned as I let the water drain from my face and hair.

I sensed she was playing with my mind and I knew she was loving it as much as I did. I got it right away, Mom's position on the lounge, the sunglasses and the black bikini...hmmmmm. I watched for a few moments soaking it all in and feeling my dick twinge as it usually does before it becomes hard in the warm water, then I bobbed down and up as I pushed myself out of the pool. I took my time walking back. I didn't have to look down at my cock to see if it was getting hard yet. I could tell I was over half way there from the bobbing and swaying I was feeling as I walked.

Beth didn't stop as I did. As I got to her lounge, I grabbed my chair and pulled it beside the lower end of her lounge for a better view of her fingers working, grabbed my beer and settled down in my seat. I took a swig and asked "It that what you wanted to see?"

"Mmm hmm, was this something you would want to see too?" she asked with a soft chuckle.

"Oh yeah, I got it" I said with a chuckle. "Nice move!"

"Then show me..." she said as I noticed her fingers becoming more animated under her suit bottom.

I put one foot on its edge and started stroking my cock slowly. It only took a few strokes before it was hard as a rock. "Damn girl, you're really getting into all of this, aren't you..."

"And you're not?" she asked, with her typical giggle. From the angle of her head I could tell she was watching my hand.

I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

"We do well together, don't we..." Beth said softly as she continued to watch. "I've never met another guy I can be so open with."

"Yeah, it's the same for me too" I said a bit quietly remembering I was just thinking the same thing before I came out of the house.

"I've told Kari all about you" Beth said with a giggle. "She wants to meet you someday too see what you're all about..."

"She sounds like she's quite a hottie. She must be some girl to convert you" I added with a chuckle. "So, is she les or bi or what?"

"Oh very bi... she's got a couple of boyfriends. Her and I match well sexually, though I never tried to have more than one boyfriend at a time."

I grinned as I asked "Have you and her had a 3some with any of them yet?"

"No, but we've talked about it" she said with a another giggle. "Actually, I talked to her this morning, she might be visiting sometime this summer. I'd feel a lot more comfortable doing it with you... Think you'd be interested?"

Being the red blooded 22 year old guy I gave her the typical shy answer "Fuck yeah!" automatically giving myself a few hard strokes in a joking manner to make my point.

Beth took a slow deep breath and let it out with a soft "Mmmmmmmmm" noticed her hand move lower, where her forefinger and pinky stuck out of the bottom of her suit and the knuckles of her other fingers deep in her pussy. "I've been thinking a lot about that lately... I want you to watch me as I eat her pussy, mmmmm, and I want to watch you fuck her too. I think I'd really get excited watching it too. Does that sound strange to you?" she asked giving me a sly grin.

My hand slid down to my balls and I rolled them between my fingers, my scrotum was loose from the heat and hot sun. "Not coming from you... you've got the hottest sexual mind I know of" I said with a chuckle as my hand slid back up to my cock.

"Oh, is that bad?"

"Not at all... I know you best. In public life no one would guess. I like that. After all, we're like best friends, lovers, brother and sis all rolled into one. We have our secrets... what other couple talks about fucking his mom?"

"Mmmmmmm, yesssss... I think this is going to be a very interesting summer... " she said as she pulled her hand out of her suit bottom and pulled the skimpy material off to the side revealing her pussy. The fingers of her far hand pulled her lips to the side as she wet a couple of her fingers from her other and started lightly teasing her clit. "Ohhhhhhh, this is so much fun, masturbating and watching each other as we talk sex... it gets me hot."

"Yeah, me too, I'm surprised we haven't done it before together..." I replied as I continued to watch her fingers closely. I had to admit watching her do so turned me on a lot - and being able to openly masturbate as I watched and know it turned her on too was like icing on the cake.

Beth's sunglass covered eyes seemed to stay aimed at my hand as I slowly stroked my thick member pausing occasionally to let my thumb smear the pre-cum over its head. "How often do you masturbate, John?"

"Three, maybe four times a week at least. Sometimes more than once a day, like the other day when I saved those vids of Mom. How about you?"

Beth chuckled lightly. "Well to be honest just about every day and like you sometimes multiple times a day if I'm really excited about something. I also have to admit, I just like doing it. I like the feel, I like letting my mind go free as I do it and I love the stress relief of a good self-inflicted orgasm" she said with a laugh. "Do you think that's over the top?"

"No, you're like me, behind the scenes I think we have a secret side with high sex drive. We're a good match."

"Yes we are" said Beth with a loving smile "In many different ways and this is one of my favorites."

I gave her a wink and asked "So, do you and Kari do this too?"

A big grin came to Beth's face. "Mmmmmm, We sure do... And I get so wet when I cum. Kari especially loves to eat a wet pussy. I do the same for her and we always come again from the oral sex too".

So, do you get off eating Kari's pussy? How did it happen?"

"Oh god yes!" Beth said with a soft moan. You know how oral I am... she ate me first and by the time it ended, I was in such a fever. All the techniques she had used, the ones you used on me and the ones I've seen in porn came back to me as I literally devoured her. She claimed she was so surprised and had a huge orgasm. Her taste was so different and it was all so exciting from a taboo point of view" she said as two fingers disappeared into her once more which caused to take a sudden breath.

"Yeah... I'd love to see that, and I'm really getting to like watching you do that too. So, the thought of a threesome turns you on... you really want to see me fuck her?"

"Mmmmmm, oh yessssss... I've never seen anyone fuck before, and the thought turns me on. I want to see her suck you and then you sliding that big cock into her pussy while knowing exactly what it tastes and feels like. And - since her and I are such close friends, the thought of sharing you adds to it. I've been doing a lot of this thinking about that and fantasizes about sharing you with your mom too...oh god...like you fucking her while she eats my pussy...ohhhhhh" said Beth as she started fucking herself harder, with all the masturbation she was doing she had become really wet and her fingers making squishing sounds in her pussy as she did.

"Oh man... the thought of you and mom eating each other's pussies... it puts me over the top!" I said as my hand started seriously stroking.

"Me to!" said Beth with a bit of a whine as the fingers of her other hand started rubbing her clit hard as the others continued to fuck her pussy. "Oh John! I'm going to cum!... Cum with me... stand up and do it on me!"

I immediately did what she asked. Beth started telling me how she'd eat Mom's pussy and hearing as I listened, it didn't take long for me to start shooting as her orgasm hit and her body writhed on the lounge from her own. The first glob hit the cheek of her face and I aimed lower and shot the rest on her chest.

Afterwards, I had cum so hard that my knees felt weak and I plopped back down into my chair. I looked at Beth and saw her laying motionless on the lounge with her chest heaving as she caught her breath, then noticed her thigh twitch and I exclaimed. "Fuck! that was intense!"

Beth chuckled quietly and said "No kidding!... god, that was good!" and then looked down at her chest as her finger went to her neck where the first glob had dripped to and scooped it up and tasted it. "Mmmmm, you made quite a mess! I love it!"

"Let's go take a dip, it will wash off and maybe we can find something more to do in the pool. Then you can show me those panties."

Beth looked at me with a grin and then quickly jumped up and said "Only if you can catch me" with a giggle as she took off running. I immediately ran after her, my semi hard cock bouncing and flopping all the way.

We both made it to the pool at the same time and Beth jumped in as I dove in and we played a bit of catch-me as we swam. I finally caught her from behind and rubbed my hand over the front of her breasts and body to wash off my cum as my legs kicked to push us out of the deep end to the pool. About mid-point where my feet could touch the bottom, I turned her around and pressed her against the side of the pool. Her legs instantly wrapped around me and gyrated her hips up and down my cock, humping it. All the activity had not made it reduce, just the opposite, it was rock hard again.

"You forgot to take off your sunglasses" I said with a chuckle as my hand slid down to pull the bottom of her suit aside.

"No I didn't" she said with a chuckle and gasped as I slid into her.

"Damn, I like the way you think!" I said as my hands slid up to the bottom edge of her suit top, which the skimpy material easily slid up exposing her boobs and rock hard nipples which quickly got pressed into my chest as we started kissing passionately as we fucked with me thrusting deeply and her fucking me back earnestly by drawing me even harder into her with her legs wrapped around me.

Beth was the first to cum, trying her best to keep it quiet and not draw attention and as her body started to relax from it, I started to slow down figuring I'd finish off later, but Beth wouldn't have it. "Ohhhhh, don't pull it out... don't you want to fuck Mommy and cum in my hot pussy? Oh, come on baby, fuck mommy... mommy wants to feel your hot cum inside her..."

Beth was looking at me as she said it softly but urgently with her hands hooked behind my neck. Mom's glasses had large really dark lenses and I could barely make out her eyes behind the water spotted lenses. Her face gave no indication of it being a joke, actually she still gave the impression she was still very turned on. Cuming again in such a short time from the first would be hard to do, but maybe I could if I really concentrated. Hell, I was sure turned on enough.

"Ok, Mom, you know how I like to help you out" and my hands slid down to her hips as I held them steady and started plowing into her, my thrusts becoming faster, with occasional full length thrusts as I shoved Beth's hips impaling her deeply onto my cock. Beth hung on now hugging my neck, and whispering in my ear how mommy was so proud of my beautiful cock and how good it feels in mommy's pussy. She went on and on about mommy wanting to suck her baby's big cock and other things mommy wanted me to do to her.

That was it... I had another intense orgasm and shoved her hips down onto my cock as I came deep in her, backing out just a bit between spurts and driving it back to drop another load. I finally started settling down with my cock now still but buried deep in her as it slowly lost its hardness as I relaxed, catching my breath.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, that was sooo hot" said Beth as she gave me another hot kiss.

As it broke, we disengaged and both crossed our arms on the edge of the pool's side like I did when I watched her before. I could feel the water as she moved her legs as she gently paddled her legs then started working them side to side as if spreading them and closing them as we just looked at each other.

"You really get off playing mom, don't you" I said with a grin.

"Yes, I do, probably just as much as you like me playing it. Don't lie, I can tell" she said with a giggle.

"Yeah, well... what can I say?" I was just about to say how well she knew me when her hand eased down into the water. I could tell it went to her pussy, but appeared again a moment later.

Beth looked at me and said "Don't worry, I'm satisfied for a bit, I'm just washing up. You had quite a load earlier, but I could tell you still had a lot more for round two" she said with a laugh. "It's getting late, we better get you inside."

I looked at my watch. "Holy shit! Mom will be home any minute" and I pushed my way up and out of the pool. I helped Beth out and we ran back to the house, quickly dried off and collected my clothes as Beth got the empty beer bottles, removed the sunglasses, placing them on the table next to the lounge and we headed inside. Once in the kitchen Beth said to put on my suit and that she would wait there.

The front door opened just as I was half way up the stairs, but I didn't look back and took the remaining stairs in about three bounds and headed to the bedroom.

Beth heard the door too and caught Mom's surprised reaction as she saw her bare-assed son take the rest of the stairs two at a time. Later she told me she had a surprised open mouth look, but then her eyebrows jumped and a grin came to her face, but didn't notice Beth. As she set her purse and keys on the table, Beth suddenly said "Hi Mrs C!, How was your day?"

Mom jumped a bit. "Oh! Beth... Hi! You startled me" she said with a chuckle. Beth said her eyes went to the stairs for a fraction of a second and the look came over her face that kind of explained everything. Mom gave Beth a glance checking out her skimpy black bikini. Her eyes taking just a moment longer than natural to take the site in. "Looks like you've been taking a swim. It also looks like you're starting to get a bit of sun too" she said with a smile.

"I hope that's ok, John said I could use the pool and then later got off of work early. Something about a mixed up schedule."

htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers