Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers

"Oh, that's ok. You know you can use it anytime you want, Hon. I meant to talk to you about that... remind me later. You're always welcome here" she said as she got a bottle of white wine out of the fridge. As she opened it she said "That suit looks really good on you."

Beth had caught her second glance and noticed it was a bit more lingering than the first as she removed the rubber vacuum stopper that kept the wine fresh.

"Would you like a glass. Beth?" she asked with a grin.

"Sure I'll take one" Beth said with a smile.

Mom poured her one and then motioned to the stools at the breakfast nook where they took a seat on the stools there.

"I'm glad you're here, I wanted to talk to you..." Mon said as she took a sip.

"What about Mrs C?"

"Oh, call me Katie, for pete's sake, I'd like that much more" Mom said with a laugh. "but anyway, my desk at the office is in direct line with the air conditioning vent. I think all of that cold air is causing my neck and back problem where I get so tight. I was wondering if you were serious about massages as you mentioned the other day... If you are, I think I'd love to try... otherwise I'm going to need to call my friend's sister."

"Oh Mrs. C.. uh.. Katie, I'd love to. I'm sure I could help relieve some of that tension! Do you want me to try now?"

"No, I'm not that bad right now, but how about tomorrow morning? It seems I get the tightest overnight. Could you drop by then?"

Beth paused thinking 'that's perfect, John will be at work so it would be just us.' "Oh, that's no problem Katie, I don' have anything planned. I'd love to drop by tomorrow morning!"

"Great, bring your suit" said Mom as she gave her another glance, "we could get some sun together if you don't mind hanging with an old lady" she added with a chuckle.

"Oh, I'd enjoy that too! and believe me you're not old and you definitely don't look like an old lady..." said Beth with a giggle. Later she said Mom just grinned at her statement as they heard me coming down the stairs in my flip flops.

"Hey you two... what's up?" I asked trying to be nonchalant as I walked in wearing shorts and a T.

"Oh, nothing hon... we're just having a glass of wine and chatting. I hear they messed up your schedule again" giving him a strange grin as she said it.

"Yeah, they doubled up by mistake, so I volunteered to take the rest of the afternoon off. Still have to work tomorrow though."

"Now that both of you are here, I was wondering about something..." Mom said looking at the both of us. "Do you two have any plans tomorrow night? I hear the new Mexican restaurant is fairly good, and I'd like to try it. I thought it would be nice for us to go after you get off of work and afterwards you two could take off and... do whatever you do... as she ended her sentence with a chuckle and a grin.

Before I could even answer Beth kicked in with "I think that's a great idea!" and I added "I agree. It's a good idea... we could all get out for a while. Would you rather go tonight?"

"No, I promised Barb and Tom I'd drop by for a bbq they're having tonight. They're planning on going boating this weekend with her sister and her husband but want me to meet them."

"Great! I like dates with two beautiful women. Sounds like we have a date for tomorrow night then" I said with a smile and opened the fridge to get a beer.

"Good, I'm in the mood for a date, it's something to look forward to" said Mom with a chuckle. It surprised me that she went right for the word 'date', but I liked hearing it.

"I think we'll all have fun" said Beth with a smile.

"I think so too" said Mom as she finished her wine and slid off the stool. "Well, I think I'll get ready to go to Barb's. What are you two going to do?"

"Try to get a bit more sun while it's out... unless you have some other plans" Beth added looking at me.

"No, sun sounds good. Maybe we could have a bit of a bbq here too."

Mom looked at me and said "I hope you're not going to try to get some sun in those shorts..." nodding at them.

"Nope, I'm all set!" I lifted my shirt and popped the button and lowered the zipper to show my speedos underneath.

Mom's eyebrows jumped at my actions and then said "I guess you are!...Oh, by the way, there's fresh hamburger in the fridge if you want to make hamburgers and there's buns also" then she moved to go upstairs adding she would say goodbye before she left.

As she headed up the stairs, I looked at Beth. She looked back at me and her eyes were really wide and she had this really big grin on her face. I softly said "What?", but she just shook her head, finished her glass of wine in two gulps and poured herself another one. She then nodded toward the patio door and we both took our drinks out back with us.

Once outside, Beth said with a giggle "You better move the other lounge over here, I'm guessing you will want the sun on your back and be on your stomach while your mom's still home after I tell you this."

"Really?" I asked as we moved both of them to catch the late afternoon sun. After doing so I shed my t and shorts and Beth handed me the sunscreen asking me to do her back. As I did, I asked softly, "So, what's up?"

"Your mom asked me to come by tomorrow morning to give her a massage!" said Beth while keeping her voice down. "and told me to bring my suit so we could get some sun together. Gawd, even the thought of it gets me turned on, even if nothing happens."

"Holy shit!" was my response as I finished doing the back of her legs. I handed her the bottle and told her to do me. Now I see why she thought I'd want to be on my stomach, at least until Mom left.

I lay down on my stomach using my elbows to support myself. As she rubbed the lotion onto my back, I asked "So... are you going to try?" I could feel my cock getting hard already within the tightness of my trunks.

"I guess it depends on our conversation and what happens... I wouldn't want to shock her into not having an uncomfortable time during our date tomorrow night, but if she likes the massage, she may want it again and there would be more chances then too. Maybe I might have a chance to at least plant a seed though."

Beth went on. "I think something's different with your Mom today, but in a good way. She told me I didn't have to call her Mrs C.. that I could call her Katie, and she seemed to like it when you called it a date with I with two beautiful women too."

"Oh, I think she just liked the inferred complement, and I know she likes you a lot"

"Ha, probably so, but I think it's great to fantasize about if it wasn't just that." said Beth, and I had to agree.

Beth finished and as I took a swig of my beer, she sat on the edge of her chase lounge and sipped her wine.

The sound of the patio screen door made us look as Mom appeared wearing shorts, blouse that she left untucked and high wedge sandals.

"Ok, I'm taking off... you too have a good night. I don't plan to be too late. Have fun."

"Ok, have fun Mom,..." thinking she even looked good when she dressed down.

"Behave yourself Katie" said Beth kiddingly with a giggle.

Mom responded with a laugh saying "Ha! Unfortunately I will with this crowd, take care!" as she smiled, turned and left.

We heard her car start and pull out and I rolled over onto my side and adjusted my cock in my speedos so it went to the side. I was already large enough where if I adjusted it straight up it would stick out of my swim suit.

Beth looked at me and said "Oh, like I said before, I think your mom's ready for something. I can just sense it."

I saw Beth's eyes were off somewhere as if she was thinking something and I said "Hopefully she is for her sake, I wouldn't be surprised she really needs it. I'd be glad for her even if she just had a one night stand if it made her happy. It would be ok with me, I highly doubt Dad is playing true blue. He's the adventurous type."

"You think so? Your dad's a good looking guy, at least to us Anglo girls, maybe to the Chinese girls too" Beth said with a giggle.

I think more in terms of Mom, I'm sure Dad can take care of himself. The thought of the two of you getting together makes me hard just thinking about the possibility. It pushes a couple buttons of mine. I'm going to have a hell of a time at work tomorrow just thinking of you having your hands on my mom, even though I'm not getting my hopes up about any more than that."

"Oh think positive!" said Beth with a giggle, "You never know, it might just be both of us."

"Or at least one of us" I said with a wink.

Beth giggled, "Maybeee... How about we cook up a burger or two, I'm starved. Then later this evening I need see my Aunt Addie and Uncle Jack. I promised I'd drop by real quick tonight. Want to come?"

"Nah, go ahead but tell them I said hi. I told Tom I'd see him at the pub tonight... but I'm going to make it an early night. I've got to work tomorrow. You get the patties made and I'll start the bbq... then maybe we can work off some of the calories before you leave" I said with a chuckle.

"Deal" said Beth and she took off to the kitchen to start making them.

htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers