Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers

"Again I'll have to check with Darla. I know she gets her bikini line waxed, at least she says so" I'll talk to her about it and see."

Beth chuckled. "Darla's starting to sound more and more interesting. I'd love to be there for that conversation. I'd even show her mine if she was interested. If she wants to see it, maybe I could get her to show us hers too! Kind of compare them..." Beth said with a laugh.

Mom looked at her and paused before saying "You know... that might not be a bad idea at all! I kind of like the thought of that. I've always been curious of how much she waxed since she told me, and I have no idea how I'd get her to show me. She's also a spunky type of person who, if feeling playful enough at the time might very well take on a dare."

"Ooooh! Maybe I could work in how I just turned bi and see her reaction too, that way you wouldn't need to confess to anything until we know her mind a bit more."

Mom's eyes went large and she said "Perfect! I'll work on something to get us all together privately for some girl talk" said Mom with her own giggle.

Beth looked at us and said with a very mischievous grin "Mmmmmmmmmm...Well, between the possibilities of Kari and Darla, I have a feeling this is going to be a very interesting summer!"

...

"Let's go back out side and get comfy again." said Mom."All of this talk of sex is definitely putting me in a very erotic and horny mood and I'd like to just bask in it for a while we have the chance to sun nude. We'll get a little more sun for about an hour or so and then come back inside.

We went headed outside to our seats Mom chuckled and said "With all this talk and playing we've done we need to keep in mind we still have neighbors on the other side of our immediate ones and sound travels, even though I must admit, it does add to the excitement. It's a bit difficult to keep it low out here and not draw attention but we've got to watch it."

Beth and I agreed and I remember thinking its going to be a long day and evening. I've got two hot ladies to try to satisfy and I was definitely hot to both eat Mom for the first time and hopefully fuck her too right here and now, but I didn't want to push it just yet. I figured she let me know if she needed it at any moment.

As Mom and Beth settled into their seats I was reminded that I only had the chair so sit in. It was a nice one, but still, not the right one to use if I wanted to get some sun. I remembered we still had one or two of the old fold up sun lounges with the woven fiberglass straps hanging in the garage and retrieved one and covered it with a beach towel.

Mom and I took turns oiling each other down since Mom had oiled Beth earlier. As I started on Mom, I asked if Beth wanted to help, but she said to help myself since she'll have all day with Mom when I was at work tomorrow. Actually that was a lot of fun oiling Mom, catching every crack and crevice and taking my time on her boobs just like Mom did to Beth.

Mom did the same to me and gave me quite an oiling on my cock and balls which actually got me quite hard again and I started to understand what a lubricated hand job would feel like since I'd never tried or had one. Mom said they'd have to change that, but would prefer to wait until I had a nice load regenerated for them to see when I shot it.

Even though I was hard for a while, everyone, including myself had experienced enough orgasms in the last few hours as to just be happy laying back and relaxing. I found it kind of interesting just laying in the sun with a view of both my Mom and girlfriend stark naked with a hard-on that slowly took it's time fading.

We lay in the sun listening to Mom's radio soft rock station for a good while when Mom said "Before you asked me what was the kinkiest thing I've ever done. How about you two? Anything special?"

We had our sunglasses back on now and I reversed myself on the lounge and lay on my stomach to see them as we started into another conversation. It kind of backfired in a way because they both thought it was a good idea and did the same, thus I lost the view of their pussies but gained the view of their hanging cleavage as settled in on their elbows supporting themselves.

I felt like we were a bunch of kids trading secrets on a sleepover, but this was much better since we're all totally naked and especially one of them being my mom.

"Oh, I don't know if anything we've done to date would be considered kinky, except maybe for yesterday and today." I simply didn't know where to start and looked at Beth.

"Well... we both really love oral sex and love to fuck and uh... Well, I love to lick an ass and be licked... that's kind of kinky to me, does that count?" asked Beth.

Mom chuckled and said "Oh, I'd say so... It seems we both like that (as she remembered the day before). Anything else?"

"Well, we've been masturbating in front of each other like earlier today. We've done a lot of masturbating during cybering with each other, but doing it in front of each other is fairly new to us. We've done it often since Beth got back. I must admit I really like watching Beth, and after last night and today, you're a favorite too"

"Why thank you... it seems to run in the family" she said giving me a wink and Beth a grin. "What inspired you two to start?"

Beth gave a soft sultry giggle "Actually, fantasizing about you and your reaction to John's show..."

"How did it all start? You never told me the whole story and that I'd like to hear!" said Mom with a laugh.

Well, it all started with us checking you out from his window when I first got back. The subject came up of fantasizing about you and It took some doing to get him to admit he'd wanted to fuck you. He was shy about admitting it but it was still apparent. I had to confess first that I would love to fuck you too before I got it out of him... and then there was the blowjob where I got him to agree to let you see his cock..."

"Oooooh, was that the extra strudel icing we talked about?"

"Yes, but like I said Saturday I had my period at the time and we had to wait until Monday to make up for lost time... But we spent a good amount of time Thursday evening the night after the masturbation show he gave you and talking about it and the fantasies we've had about you (totally skirting around mentioning the secret video we had watched). Mmmmmm, he finally admitted it and at that point he was very open about it..." said Beth with a giggle.

I chimed in with "Yeah, there for a bit I was kind of in denial about you being open or interested in something incestuous but during the little show I gave you, the thought of you watching me really turned me on and I really wondered how you took it. Later that Thursday night Beth and I talked about it and started doing it in front of each other I guess you'd say it brought watching and being watched more in focus. I think we both found out how really hot it was to do it in front of someone and also openly watch the other."

"It's the same with me. I've always liked watching and being watched, at least intimately. I'm not much of a public type showoff, but something like earlier this morning was perfect to me! " said Mom which a grin and a chuckle.

"So... Watching someone masturbate is nice, but we really need to catch you up with some good hard-cock fucking!" Beth said with a laugh.

Mom's eyes opened wide for a second as she said "Oh my! 'Good hard-cock fucking'... I like that term" said Mom with a laugh."I'm open for that! But Hon we need to make sure you get your share of that too!"

"Don't worry about me for now, I'm having too much fun watching!"

Mom came back with "Like I said last night, I hope to do some of that myself!"

"Neither of you should worry. I'm going to do my best to keep both of you happy, and well fucked..." I said with a chuckle.

Beth looked at Mom and said "Well I might be talking out of school, but I also know there's one more thing he can't wait to do for you..."I think he's really looking forward to eating your sweet pussy... especially after I told him how fantastic it tastes... " said Beth as she looked at me with a grin that portrayed that now was my chance.

Mom looked at me and said "Ohhhhhhhh... really? So you want to eat your mother's pussy? Oh, such a bad boy!" she exclaimed in a mock scolding tone.

She giggled her own giggle and said. "I was hoping you'd want to taste mommy's pussy. Just the thought of my son's head between my thighs makes it so hot and wet!"

I could tell Mom was feeling comfortable about the mom/son situation and was starting to have fun with it. "Damned right I do. I'd bet just about as badly as my mom wanted to suck her son's cock" I said with a chuckle.

"That must be pretty fucking bad then... Are you any good at it sonny boy?" said Mom.

Hearing Mom say the F word kicked it up in me. "Why don't we adjust your lounge so you can sit back, relax and find out?"

"Hmmmmm, Now, that's an idea..." said Mom as she sat up on the edge and adjusted the back of the lounge and sat back against it. Her knees were bent and her feet were flat near each side edge of the cushion then spread her knees wide as I moved from my lounge to hers and eased up between her thighs.

I felt my cock throb as my hands gripped the back of her upper thighs and pressed them back farther as my thumbs spread her lips. Mom's feet were no longer in contact with the cushion, instead they dangled from her hanging calves as I exposed her.

As I did it revealed her inner folds that I had only seen from a distance so far, but up close I could see the dark edges of her labia which with her lips spread they unfolded like a flower. I also saw the heavy fold of her hood with the tip of her clit sticking what looked to be defiantly out and daring me to suck it.

My eyes went down to the fountain of her wetness at her vaginal opening and the walls which were dark pink and glistening. Her wetness seemed to have been pooling and could see the path where it had oozed down her perineum toward her anus. I wondered how Mom would react if I followed that stream and decided right then I would eventually find out while I was down there.

As I leaned closer, the smell of Mom's pussy was that of a very light musk and totally inviting to me, ha, though it would have still been inviting even if it had been strong. After all, I was about to taste and eat a pussy I only dreamed of eating since I was a young boy and first found out what oral sex was all about.

I dragged the tip of my tongue from the bottom of her vaginal opening scooping up some of her creamy wetness and then let it drag up further wetting her inner lips and across her clit. Mom responded with a sudden intake of breath from her open mouth as she felt the surface of my tongue slide across her sensitive nub. Finally I let my tongue slide deep into her vagina and was rewarded by the total taste of her abundant wetness. I could feel the warmth of her exposed inner layers and wetness to my nose, lips and chin as I forced my tongue as deeply into her as I could as I felt Mom take another sharp intake of breath and let it out with a soft long fading "OHHHHHHhhhhhhh".

My lips temporarily sealed themselves to her as I gently suckled her wet opening and was rewarded with more of her juices. As I let my tongue curl to extract even more as my head started gyrating slightly into her pussy doing so. As I collected it, I made a slurping sound. The first of which was unintentional but the second was on purpose as I let my now juicy tongue slide up between her labia up to her clit where I started to tease the bottom of it with light flickers.

Mom responded with "Ohhhhhhhhh myyyy godddddddd..." half in whispered words and half in a soft subtle moan which was totally understandable since we were outside.

As she did, my thumbs had released her lips and slid up her thighs where I pressed her thighs back farther as I spread them even more which also caused her hips to pivot. My tongue then traveled down licking and flickering as it tongued her vaginal opening only for a few seconds before going lower across her perineum to her anus where I ran my tongue in circles teasing it before poking the tip of my tongue in its opening in a mock fucking action.

Mom sparked up feeling it and said "OH! You are such a nasty one! Beth must have told you how I loved getting my rosebud teased by her talented tongue!"

I didn't reply as I thought Beth hadn't told me but it didn't surprise me either. We often did it to each other. Instead, as I finished giving her anus a real rimming, I started making my way up once more. As I did, I released the pressure on the back of her thighs and let my hands slide around them and used my fingers from one hand to spread her lips from the top this time.

I remember being so turned on eating her sweet pussy and it fully felt like a dream come true. I was laying on my stomach on the long end of the lounge and my cock throbbed in its position where it was trapped between me and the cushion.

My tongue started flickering as fast as I could as I tried to cover her every exposed millimeter of her spread vulva. At each labia, I flicked each swollen inner lip side to side and took my time to suck it before switching to the other.

Mom let out another soft whisper of an "Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" and I let my eyes glance up to her face. Her glasses were still on but I could still see from the angle of her head that she was staring down at me with her mouth partially open as in anticipation.

Beth giggled "He's good isn't he?"

"Oh my god yes!... I can tell already you taught him well!"

"Well, he's a really good student and listens well, so don't hesitate to steer him a bit, but he's only getting started" she said adding another giggle. "He loves eating and playing with my pussy just like I love sucking and playing with his cock. Sometimes we just take turns and take our time doing it off and on for hours."

"I barely heard their conversation as I finally made my way up to her urethra and the area between it and bottom of Mom's clit which is so sensitive for Beth. I let my tongue flicker over it before easing up to her clit where my tongue started to roam around and over it. Where Beth's was like a medium sized pearl nested in the folds of her hood, Mom's was like a little cock, slightly more like a cylinder and reminded me of a very wet and slick version of a hard extended nipple tip.

Mom reacted immediately with "Oh yes Honey.. You've found my sweet spot" and I reacted by including the sensitive spot below with what I was doing to her clit.

Mom gave an "Mmmmmmmmmmmm" as her fingers joined mine but at the top of her slit here she pulled her lips back even farther causing the hood to move back exposing her clit in all its glory.

I remember running my tongue around it quickly then roughly flickering it side to side and then sucking it only for a moment as my tongue started running circles around the tip, then I started using the flat of my tongue in an in fucking motion to rub the bottom of her clit and the sensitive spot in the same stroke.

Mom reacted by taking a sudden sharp breath between her teeth. "Ohhhhh John! You are good aren't you?" she said in a whisper and with a chuckle as her hips started to pivot slightly.

I suddenly sucked her clit and roughly flickered it with my tongue then released it and looked up. "Damn Mom.. You have one hot clit here! I've never seen one as large as this!" said I before letting my tongue flicker sideways making it bend side to side again.

"Oh you think it's too big?" she asked. I was glancing up and saw her eyebrows arch over the top of her sunglasses as she asked.

"No friggin' way! Just keep holding the hood back for a bit for me" I said with a chuckle. Beth was to my left so I used two fingers of my left hand as I slid them into her palm up and heard Mom take another sudden breath. I felt the muscles behind her vaginal walls contract just for a moment around them. I started fucking her slowly with them as I returned to a slow tease of her clit. I wanted to get her to the edge and keep her there for a bit.

"Oh, that feels soooooo fucking good..." said Mom in a soft sultry tone. "Are you going to make me beg to cum Honey?" she asked with a sigh and a soft pivoting of her hips.

"I'm not so controlling Mom, I just want you to relax and enjoy it" I said with my own chuckle as my head leaned over a bit glancing at Beth while giving her a good view of me flicking my tongue across her clit.

Beth grinned back like my partner in crime and I knew she was having a ball seeing all of this. Beth then asked Mom as she lay back softly moaning "Tell me about Darla, Mom. I know you dreamt about her doing it to you... do you fantasize about returning the favor? Mmmmmm you are so good at it when you eat my pussy.. you're so passionate as you do it and oh , how I love to cum I your mouth!"

Mom let out another soft almost whiny moan as her breathing became faster. I was now making "come here" like movements with my finger tips over her G spot as my mouth and tongue started switching from sucking her clit to sucking her labia as I allowed myself to make slurping sounds from her natural wetness and my saliva.

She seemed to especially like it when I'd suck both inner lips into my mouth and let my tongue sneak up between them and tickle the underside of her clit.

Hearing Beth's words and feeling my tongue made Mom respond in a passionate whisper "Oh Beth, how I love eating your pussy... OHHHHHHH John! Yes!! Oh god! That's it! Eat your mothers hot CUNT!... Oh my god, I'm getting close!" Moms whisper turned into a soft whine as her hands shot to my head as she held me to her pussy while pivoting hard on my face.

I started sucking her clit and rubbing her G harder. Mom was responding with soft moans but the soon changed to soft but strong sounds of her breaths as she bit her bottom lip as she was used to doing to be silent.

But her body told a totally different story. She started to tremble, then shake and her mouth went wide open as in a huge silent moan as every muscle in her body tightened. The tremble turned into what seemed like a convulsion where her hips shot up as she began to thrash as her thighs and legs continued to tremble at the same time. Her hands lost contact with my head but I held onto her hips as she did and I was determined not to lose contact with my mouth and tongue as she did.

Suddenly with my lips surrounding her clit as I sucked it while lashing it with my tongue and my fingers were still working her G spot when I felt a hard stream hit my chin. It was enough to disengage my face from her clit and as I did, the space was replaced by a long stream coming from Mom as she squirt past my nose onto my body and the lower section of the chase lounge as I rolled to the side just a bit in an attempt to dodge it as I heard Beth let out a loud gasp.

I had seen enough pornos to know what it was and quickly used my fingers to rub her clit hard and fast side to side as the second peak resulted in another stream. The first part of the next stream was diverted by my finger tips which I quickly moved and the stream splashed onto the palm of my hand but I quickly pivoted it way. This one didn't go as far as the other two and only reached my chest. Damn it was so fucking hot to see.

That seemed to be it and I was so turned on that I slid my fingers out dove into Mom's pussy lapping her juices as she continued to tremble until she started to settle down.

I finally backed my face away from her pussy, wiping my wet cheeks and chin on dry spots on her thighs. I sat back and asked "So, how was that Mom? Did I do ok?" with a grin.

"Oh John! You need to ask?" she exclaimed with a laugh as her lower body shook one more time in a tremble.

htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers