Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers

"I hope you don't mind but I need to fuck you so fucking bad!" as I quickly moved up. I looked down at my cock it was hard as steel and he head looked like an angry red. I grabbed one of Mom's legs and pressed it back almost to where her calf was level with her face exposing her. I grabbed my cock with my other hand and It literally throbbed in my grip as I steered it to my mom's soaking wet gash.

Just as I and shoved three quarters of my length into her Mom responded with "Ohhhhhhh yesssss.. I want you to fuck me John!" she said intently and desperately but quiet enough for anyone not to hear as she spread her other leg wider. I released my hold on the other leg and Mom maintained both knees high with her legs spread as I backed out almost fully and thrust into her fast and hard enough to rock the lounge chair significantly giving her my full length.

Mom respond with an "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!" before she literally bit into my shoulder to stifle her moans. Mom clawed desperately at my back as I continued to thrust into her.

We could hear wet sounds emanating from Beth again as she kneeled on a towel next to us as she sat back on her haunches with her knees spread wide to accommodate her hand as she rubbed her pussy from side to side fast. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh John! That's it fuck Mom, Baby.. Give her the hard cock she needs so badly! FUCK THAT HOT CUNT WITH THAT BIG BEAUTIFUL COCK OF YOURS!" which started off as a soft whisper but ended in a soft but demanding statement.

Hearing Beth's words, Mom whimpered into my shoulder as I kept thrusting into her. I started whispering into her ear telling her to cum for me. "Ohhhh fuck... Come on Mom cum for me one more time. I want to feel you pussy cum around my hard cock so much! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, how I looooove fucking you!!"

I rammed into her hard again. Hard enough to dangerously rock the lounge which caused Beth to stop what she was doing to stabilize it as I continued fucking Mom hard. It only took a few moments of this thrusting until I heard Mom whimper again and felt the tremble in her legs return. Within seconds I felt her vaginal muscles start contract and release around my shaft. I loved that feeling and pushed hard into her filling her with my cock pressing the base of it against her clit and ground against it as I savored the feeling of her contractions. Mom bucked and gyrated desperately against the contact as she continued to cum until finally I felt her begin to relax but then suddenly she went limp.

I thought something had happened. I sat up and eased out and looked at Mom. I thought she might have fainted at first but her breathing was fast and deep like she had just ran a mile. Stands of hair which earlier had been rolled up onto a French roll stuck out everywhere.

Her eyes were still hidden by her sunglasses but we could still tell they were closed and her mouth open. My eyes floated to her chest where I watched it heave in her attempts to catch her breath.

Her breasts were sprinkled with sweat where our bodies had contacted. As my eyes lowered more, her thighs were still spread with me still between them but they had melted down after the release of her orgasm and now were flat against the cushion as if melting into it. Her pussy though, was a special sight her swollen inner lips curled out of her slit past her pubic hair and her engorged hood and clit could be seen peeking out almost defiantly between the hairs too. I thought it was a picture perfect image of a well fucked pussy even though no creampie was evident.

"Are you ok Mom?" asked Beth with concern in her voice.

Mom attempted a chuckle and managed to get out breathlessly "Oh yes... Never better! I'm just trying to catch my breath and I came so hard I feel light headed" she said ending with half a laugh.

Mom's eyes opened and looked at me and I saw her eyes travel down to my now semi hard cock with her juices becoming more and more tacky by the second, of which seeing it, a grin formed on her face.

She turned her head to look at Beth and said "You and I are very lucky ladies. Your significant other-slash-my son can really, really fuck" ending with an attempt at laughing that made her chest bounce.

Beth let out a soft giggle as she used her fingers to push some of Mom's stray hairs behind her ears. "Oh I know!! That's exactly what I wanted you to find out and knowing him, he's only begun on you!

I eased off the lounge and stood next to Beth. Mom slowly lifted her legs and stretched them out down the lounge chair as she relaxed, now emanating the glow a well fucked lady. Beth stood ending up just in front and slightly off to the side of me as she looked down at her too. Mom looked up at us and said "You two are something! For two people who claim to be somewhat inexperienced, I've had some of the best sex of my life in less than 24 hours!"

"I'd say that's the same for us too" as my hand went around Beth's waist and drew her back toward me. "How about you Babe?" I asked as I kissed the nape of her neck.

Beth's head tilted to the side to give me better access and responded "Ohhhhhh, you know it!" as my hand slid up from her stomach to her breast which I cupped and gave a gentle but firm squeeze then started rolling her nipple.

I wasn't centered behind her. Her left ass cheek was now pressed against my right hip which gave her left hand easy access to my half hard cock. "Oooooooh, you keep that up Honey, you're going to have more work to do!" as she gave it a gentle squeeze and casually started stroking it slowly.

I started nibbling on her earlobe, looked at Mom with one eye who was watching us intently with a smile on her face. I winked at her and then softly said in her ear."Oh that's Ok... I love my work..." By now I was fully hard again from her hand.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, that's right, you've already came twice today and are still in the mood for more fucking, aren't you" said Beth with her soft giggle as she nuzzled back against me.

"You could say that."

Beth then turned her head to look at me and said in a sultry tone "Well, I might be able to help you with that... but I'd much rather do it indoors so I wouldn't need to hold back so someone couldn't hear us" then turned her head back to Mom and added with a wink "And I know just what I'd like to do to give Mom a good view too... she might even want to join in!" with a soft giggle.

Within seconds Beth was leading us into the house. I was the last to enter and pulled the patio door closed behind us. Beth led Mom to the family room and told her to sit in the roomy overstuffed chair in front of the couch. We positioned ourselves in front of her next to the couch and Beth grasped my cock as she rose to her tiptoes for a kiss...Our kiss was light and fairly short, but our tongues danced the whole time.

As the kiss broke, Beth wordlessly sunk to her knees looking at the head of my cock for a moment with a grin before she let her tongue trace over its contours as if savoring it before sliding half my length into her mouth. Beth bobbed her head and stroked me with a twist in her grip 5 or 6 times and ended with an audible, musical "Mmmmmmmmm" before letting her lips slide off it with a virtual pop.

Beth stroked me a few more times as she said. "Oooooooooh, I love the taste of a just fucked cock... and now you're nice 'n hard and ready again!" She said with a giggle as she stood and pushed me down into a sitting position on the couch.

She quickly turned her back to me and started to straddle me as she said "Now, let's give Mom something really hot to see..." giving her a wink as she planted her feet on the edge of the couch in a squat while supporting herself with her arm on the back cushion with one hand as she grabbed my cock with the other and steered it to her waiting pussy.

"OHHHHhhhh yeah!... Your cock feels so good Baby!" exclaimed Beth as she started fucking it, taking a bit more each time as she raised and lowered herself on my 8.5 inches. My hands were on her hips helping to steer her as she did all the work bouncing down onto my shaft. I remember feeling hard as steel as I watched my shaft disappear and reappear from her sweet pussy as her ass raised and lowered.

As she worked her way down almost to the point of totally impaling herself on my cock, I pivoted my hips up sharply three times ramming the last few inches into her with my hips slapping against her bottom.

Beth gasped and I heard a similar gasp from Mom just before Beth in a half moan, half whine "Oh god I love how you fuck me!" and she started fucking me back from above as I started thrusting into her from below. Her voice became breathless as she exclaimed "Ohhhh yesssss that's it Baby.. Fuck me!"

As we fucked, I was able to see around Beth enough to see Mom as she sat in the overstuffed chair. She had started sitting there leaning against the arm of the chair with her legs tucked up to the side of her on roomy seat's cushion. After hearing her gasp I looked and saw her eyes were wide in wonderment and her mouth hung half way open. Now with Beth's exclamations I heard her say "Oh my god!" and when I looked, the knee of her upper leg was now vertical and her hand was at her pussy rubbing it enthusiastically as she watched. Mom definitely seemed to be getting her wish to watch us.

Our fucking continued to escalate and I knew when Beth gets excited like this she will continue to climb until she cums and when she does she cums hard, so it didn't surprise me to hear her say "Oh Mom! How does it look? How does your son's cock look fucking your daughter's hot cunt!! Oh Mommy! It feels so FUCKING GOOD!" and then started rubbing her clit with her other hand.

"Oh my god Sweetheart! You two look so damned hot fucking like that! It takes my breath away!"

Hearing Mom use the F word again kicked me up another notch and I started ramming Beth from below.

Beth started leaning back more as she cried, "Oh Mommy! Come closer I want you to see it up close!" her breath was earnest but yet a bit breathless as she said it.

Mom didn't say anything but she sure didn't need to be asked twice and before I knew it she was between my legs only inches away from our coupling. It was only a few seconds later I felt Mom's fingers rolling my bouncing balls in her fingers as she followed the up and down movements of my thrusts. I don't know if it was the thought of my Mom doing this as I fucked Beth in front of her or it was just the sensation, but it felt fantastic. I then heard Mom give a low moan and I had a good idea of what she was doing with her other hand.

"Ohhhhhhh Mommy! Don't be shy! You can do whatever you want to!" cried Beth almost in a tone of desperation. That's when I felt Mom's tongue at the base of my shaft as it worked in and out of Beth. Her tongue went higher and then I could feel her chin against the bottom of my shaft as Mom started to attempt to lick her clit and keep up with Beth's up and down motion.

"Oh god Mom!" cried Beth as she slowed her movements down and leaned back against my chest so Mom could work on her clit. I could easily fuck her now from below and it didn't seem to bother Mom as I started ramming my cock quickly in and out as she started sucking her clit.

With her leaning against me, I didn't need to stabilize her hips so my hands went to Beth's breasts which I squeezed hard forcing them high on her chest.

Beth started to openly moan with "ahhh ahhh ahhh" with each thrust from me with an occasional "Ohhhhh god" which grew in intensity as I started to feel a slight shudder in the body as she moaned "Oh please fuck me... Oh Mommy! Please help make me cum too!!" then she loudly moaned OHHHH FUCK! As her back arched shoving her pussy down to get every millimeter of me into her as she started to thrash and tremble as I started pulling her nipples.

Her orgasm was hard as it hit her wave after wave as I continued to pump my cock into her. Mom was relentless sucking he clit when she could or working her tongue up and down both her pussy and my cock as it became slick with her cum.

Beth's moans were accompanied with a few of Mom's which definitely indicated she was enjoying herself too. This kept up until Beth became overly stimulated and exclaimed "Uncle! Uncle!" with a giggle and rolled off to the side.

I was so turned on and my cock was still so hard it sprung out of her pussy like a jack-in-the box right in front of Mom as the head of it cleared her pussy.

Mom immediately grabbed the base and started licking Beth's cum off my shaft saying how hot that had been between licks but it didn't last long before I said. "You can do that later Mom, why don't you climb on and let's go for a ride..." with a chuckle.

Beth smiled at me knowing what I was going to do and rolled off to the side. I glanced at Beth who was now laying next to us on the couch and looking well fucked and satisfied with that grin of hers as she watched Her eyebrows bounced a few times making a positive gesture and indicating to me to go for it..

"Oh really? Where are you going to take me?" she asked as she stood and started to straddle me.

I steered the head of my cock straight to her cunt and found it hot and soaking wet, just as I expected, as Mom steeled over me with her beautiful tits hanging inches from my face. I answered with "To the mountain top, Honey! I hear it 's a great ride both up and down..."

I then sharply pivoted my hips and thrust the full length of my cock into her. Mom was not shy about letting out a loud guttural moan as my hips slapped against her.

Mom supported herself with her hands on the back of the couch as she started fucking me back. Her boobs swayed before me for only a few seconds before my hands came up and forced them together. My lips and tongue attacked each one hungrily sucking the whole areola into my mouth as I squeezed her boob to make the nipple stand proud. I succored it and lashed the hard tip with my flickering tongue as my hips continued to pivot in deep strokes in and out of her from below.

"Oh yessssssss John, suck your mommy's tits... Oh that feels sooo good my baby...and your cock feels so good fucking your mommy's pussy..." Then Mom let out another guttural moan as she said "Oh how I love fucking you!... Oh Honey.. do you love fucking your Mommy too?"

It was my turn to moan a "Oh hell yessss!" as I went from one nipple to the other.

"Oh my sweet baby... My Johnny needs to cum. Fucking so long is the sign of a good lover but Mommy wants to please her son... feel him cum deep inside her sometimes too..." said Mom as she picked up on how she was fucking me back.

I picked up on my tempo partially to match hers and partially because I was really getting turned on, this a becoming just like when I had been in the pool with Beth, but this was the real fucking thing.

"Ohhhhh my baby is such a good fuck! Your Mom's pussy is always so hot for my baby boy's beautiful cock!" she said softly. "That's it Honey, pump that big cock into me..." Of which I gladly obliged her.

I let her nipple slide from between my lips and exclaimed "Ohhh fuck Mom...I still can't believe this is happening!" I exclaimed as looked up at her. She smiled and said "Oh but it is..." then leaned down and kissed me hard. Our tongues explored each other and danced as my hands went to her hips. I started gyrating my hips now with each thrust which causes a stirring sensation to both of use as I continued to fuck her.

This kiss broke and Mom looked me in the eyes, Her gaze was sultry and hot. "Oh that's it John, fuck mommy's hot cunt! Do you like that dirty word 'cunt'?"

I moaned in my own way as a reply as Mom continued "... Ohhhhhhhh yessssssss... ohhhhhhhhh, do you think you can cum...? Oh, my sweet baby, do you think you can cum deep in mommy's cunt? It's so warm and wet for you honey, I want your cum.. .I need your cum in me..." Mom chanted softly.

Oh she was definitely getting to me all right! My breathing was getting faster and I could feel the pressure building but what really seemed to be the last straw was her breasts before my eyes as they giggled and swayed before me. I then moaned "Awh fuck!!" as my cock ejected its first load deep into her.

Mom knew exactly where my eyes were and what had happened, her hands slid to my head and while keeping her elbows low, her arms pressed her boobs together as she pressed my face into them without skipping a beat as she fucked me back below just as my cock shot another load into her.

"Oh god yessssssssssss... that's it honey give your mommy all the hot cum you have!" My orgasm caused me to thrust hard for each spurt, and my rhythm became staggered but I still kept fucking.

I'm glad I did too because just about then I felt Mom tremble lightly and felt the contractions of her vaginal walls squeeze around my cock which by now was just ending it's spurts and on its way to softening. Mom let out an restrained, whimpered moan as she came once again too.

We slowly came to a stop and Mom collapsed onto me as we both took time to catch our breath. I slowly pivoted just a bit to let my now shrunken cock plop out of Mom's well fucked pussy.

I was surprised there wasn't much of a mess but then I realized it was my third orgasm and didn't have much more to give. I chuckled and said "Well, Between Beth earlier, our little masturbation session and now this, I think we can say you two have drained me dry!"

Mom sat up straight as she still sat on me, her hair was askew again and she looked flushed from her orgasm and said, "That's ok, it still won't stop you from cuming for the rest of the day and evening. Anyway, you'll have all night tonight and all day tomorrow to regenerate your special treat for us. I still have a bit of a mess but really, really need to pee! She said with a laugh as she rolled off, stood and jogged to the powder room as Beth and I watched her boobs and ass bounce.

Beth and I looked at each other and I asked "Was that hot or what?"

Beth moved up next to me on the couch and cuddled up to me as I put my arm around her. "Oh god, yes, for me it was. It felt so kinky being so exposed and lewd in front of her and I loved playing the mommy angle. I think she liked it too!" and gave me a kiss.

"Oh I'm sure she did, she sure seemed to like using it on me. Did you tell her about our pool scene?"

"Yep. Ha, I think it turned her on then and now I know it did for sure. How'd it feel getting it from Mom for real?"

"Oh shit! I have to admit, that was fucking hot!"

Beth giggled in reply as we heard the toilet flush and the sound of the sink just before the powder room door opened.

Mom walked back to the chair and spread out a hand towel she'd brought with her and curled up in it again.

"I really can't believe you guys! Never in my life have could I have ever fantasized or guessed something like last night and or today could have ever happened..., and definitely don't leave out what just happened! I have never been so turned on watching and participating in what we just did in my life! I am still breathless! Thank you both so much!!"

"Thank Beth, Mom. If it wasn't for her we wouldn't have experienced any of this." I looked at Beth and said "Thanks Baby" I squeezed her tight with my arm being around her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Beth blushed and said with her typical giggle. "I can't take all the credit, If you hadn't given mom your show, and if Mom hadn't taken all of her clothes off during the massage, I'm not sure where we'd be right now. I think we all should take credit."

"That's sweet of you Hon, but you definitely get credit for what just happened! My god, that was so hot to me!" Mom said with a laugh.

Beth responded with "I know what you mean! I was just telling John how kinky it felt doing it in front of you!" with a laugh, It felt so naughty and slutty to me. I never realized how exciting it can all be."

htlvgcpl
htlvgcpl
746 Followers