Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom smiled. "I know! I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling that way!" Mom gave us another smile and then said "Well, after this morning's orgasms, this old lady could use a nap. I hope you don't mind!"

We both chimed in "Not at all Mom."

Mom looked at Beth and asked "Would you walk me up to the bedroom Beth?"

Beth grinned and said "Sure" looked at me and said "Girl talk. You'll have to get used to it now that there's two of us here" with a wink and a giggle.

When we reached her bedroom Mom softly said "When I was in the powder room, I had this idea to 'dress for dinner'" using her fingers to quote the words. "Something classy, but a little, well, maybe not a little on the slutty side if you know what I mean... push up bra, garters and heels.. that sort of thing. There's a black silk kimono robe I noticed in the window of Fredericks at the mall. I was wondering if you could get John to drive you down there and pick it up for me. He can wait for you in the restaurant bar so it can be a surprise for later."

"Oh, no problem! I'd be happy to do you that favor!"

Mom then reached into her purse and came out with a credit card and handed it to Beth. "But there's a second favor I need too. Take this to pay for the wrap, but I also want you to find an outfit for yourself, something sexy that you'd never wear other than have some very naughty sex. I also want you to go to... Mom had realized she probably wouldn't buy much for herself and the thought of shopping perked her up so she changed her mind. "Oh listen to me going on and on! Let's just go together!" she said with her own giggle."

"But Mom, you don't have to buy me anything!" said Beth in a surprised tone. "I love you just the way you are, you don't need to buy me things."

"Oh Sweetheart I love you too but I want to, especially this kind of stuff, I'm very impressed on how you fend for yourself and you shouldn't have to spend your hard saved money for such things. Anyway, it will be fun for the both of us. Now go and slip on some clothes."

Beth looked at Mom and chucked. "But aren't you tired?"

Mom looked back at Beth "Ha, it must have been the word 'shopping'. I feel fine now. Now, get going!"

Beth had been upstairs with Mom for a bit and I started wondering what they were up to. Then I heard them on the stairs and saw them coming down dressed in casual shorts and tops. Mom was wearing sandals and had her purse while Beth wore flip flops.

I was surprised and said "What's up?"

"Oh we've decided we're going shopping, It's a female thing. You don't mind do you?" asked Mom.

"No, I guess not. Ha I think junior could use a break too. Want me to drive?"

"No that's Ok Honey... We'll take my car" said Mom as she dangled her keys." Mom looked at her watch and said "Ok, it's 3:00 now. Let's plan on firing up the grill at 7, so we'll be back between 6:30 and 7:00. What do you think you'll do? Hang around the house?"

"Slip on some shorts, head up to the pub and shoot some pool. Jerry usually gets out of work at 3 o'clock on Saturdays and usually goes there for a few brews. I'm fairly sure he'll be there."

Mom then chuckled and said "Don't bring anyone back home with you, your special chores are far from finished!"

"Got'cha" I said with a laugh. At least I'll have some time to re-hydrate. You two drive safe and have fun..."

Twenty minutes later I found myself breaking the fresh rack of balls on the table with Jerry.