All Comments on 'Mom's Secret Life'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved It.

I think that this is the most erotic story I have ever read. It could have a second or even a third chapter to tell more of this story. Maybe even get the sister envolved?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh My!

Possibly the hottest story I ever read. Making the Mom so hot (as mine is) was a stroke of genius and I'm quite sure the fantasy of many! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story

Keep up the good work, one of the best in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Close to home-literally.

Super hot story that a Houstonian really appreciates.WOW!!

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
Real good!

I was checking back on jack_straw, and found this swell story. I seem to have missed it when it was new :-(.

I have no doubt, you'll have a lot more and I'll read a lot of them.

Thanks

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

One of the hotest stories I have read in longtime

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
give us some more of mom secret life

good clean fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Worlds Greatest

I have been through a lot of stories with similar context and its all yawn yawn yawn (same old story and sequence) BUT NOT YOURS, yours is very original, refreshing and amazingly tantalising, honestly the best story i have read on Literotica, keep up the good work!!

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
Whoa, baby!

This is a great and very hot! The mother and son relationship is excellently portrayed.

I am very glad I found it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Couldn't even finish reading it...

Ok... the story might be alright if you're able to totally ignore logic.

As for me, the story is so impossible to believe that I didn't get close to how he set it up or to wherever it was that he fucks her. For me, a story has to be believable. Before I even got into it, I saw that this one is not.

Here it is..... She's hit on by men in everyday life as well as all her husband's co-workers.... she isn't getting any cock at home but she turns them all down because she's a nice girl who just loves to fuck. BUT..... she thinks nothing of working and becoming known as the most hot ass stripper in the area and a call girl for precisely the caliber of people that her husband works with. (??!!) Now that makes great fucking sense, doesn't it? So now we have to believe that, in the three years she's worked at that club and built her hot reputation, (which certainly caused others to bring their friends to see her and fuck her... more risk of exposure) we're supposed to believe that she didn't get hooked up with and fucked by at least a few of her husband's co-workers who came there and recognized her and then blackmailed her into fucking them for free to keep their mouths shut about what she does when she's not being a good little wife and mother. (??!! again, double)

In reality.... A smart woman in her circumstance might have selected three or four long term lovers to give her pussy a variety of cocks but she would never, not EVER, take the blatantly stupid risk that this one did. She'd be smart enough to know that, sooner or later, openly displaying herself and fucking whoever put up the cash for her services would POSITIVELY be discovered and she'd lose her home and family... and especially the respect of her kids.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 11 years ago
Good Story With One Minor Issue

It was a good story. I appreciated the way you developed the husband. I really hate to see a woman cheating on her spouse, especially with his/her son, when the man is out working to provide for them both. However, this guy deserved whatever she did. I had the impression that he might have even been OK with it if he had known.

I also could appreciate your description of how she chose this path to avoid the emotional entanglements of "standard" affairs. Also, if you know Houston, you know that her work place was completely separated from her home base so the chances of running into her husbands acquaintances were remote. That made it more believable.

The one small issue I had appeared to be one slip given the locale. There is no way in hell that a guy raised in Katy would ever use the expression "Not bloody Likely". Maybe "No fucking way" or "Not a chance" (or No Way in Hell).

Y'all come see us in Texas and thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sad commentary on modern America

That so many of you would condone it. On one level, MAYBE pretending the problem doesn't exist is a mature and considerate solution to the situation of mis matched sexuality.. But in the end you still have a spouse lieing to the other, and a disrespectful child with no gratitude for the upper middle class life his dad gave him. Hell even if they were divorced it would be better. No matter how much of a geek the dad is, could you ever trust the son and be his bud if knew what he was doing. MFer is one of the ultimate insults for a reason. OTOH it is just a stroke story and well written. Props to the author. OldBear.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
great story

enjoyed it very much i loved at the end that mom wanted to give up whoring and be with her son its so hot hope theres more to this story

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
had to read it again

awesome story i think wouldve been alot better if mom was just a stripper and not a whore and finally left it all behind for her loving son and whats up with screening for diseases you never know what people have after there test and it shouldve scared mom to to that and let her son in bareback after hope more is cumming soon ill probly read it again keep up the good work

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Hot story. Personally I would have liked it more if the mom had a set of big titties but that's just me. I love big fat boobs.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
had to again

stories so friggin hot i had to read it again i hope theres another chapter cumming soon as its an awesome story keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love for mother heaven

yes its heaven,finaly its so satisfying that he and she love each other so much.mom and child belong to each other.whoever she is a mother is always a mother.Thats the heaven for the child

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice

Enjoyed this story and would hope to read more about mom and son even bring daughter into it with all three doing each other. Lots of possibilities as mom would blend into the role of submissive mom.

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incest for the sake of it

Not particularly hot or erotic. Theres no love or intimacy between them, just a case of 'you're here, I'm here, why not!'

If she will fuck anyone or anything, then theres nothing special or taboo about the incest. And all the shit about her loving her husband is garbage. As is the rubbish about not sleeping with his coworkers and buddys. Fucking his son is the biggest insult they can both give him, so why wouldnt she fuck his pals, if they are willing to pay?

If she is as described, the hottest and most celebrated stripper/whore in town, then of course anyone that knows them will eventually get to hear about her, rubbishing the whole spiel about not wanting to humiliate her husband!

If you want to write a story about a slut wife, more power to you. You will certainly get an audience on this site, but don't try to make it something its not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
2 or 3 times a year

Is enough for her husband, because their daughter takes great care of him for the rest of the year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow! Just WOW!

This story was so hot I worried it was gonna melt my screen. Just smoking hot!! It should be rated way higher than it is. I would definitely give it Five stars, ten if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZERO...

Just skipped over here to rate it a zero....

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story and very hot. Not as cliché as I was worried it was going to be. I guess it's been too long to ask for a sequel to see what happens between these characters. I'm still going to save it to read again in the future.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Ditch the husband, abandon the stripping and whoring and keep the son, forever..

He should knock her up and marry her asap.

4/5

OreospazOreospazalmost 2 years ago

I will never understand guys who get off knowing their wife and or mothers are whores

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Hmmm

Mom sucks dick for money. I have a dick and money. Hey mom let's fuck. Ok son. The end. An epic, it ain't.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is the second of the first forays I have made, into the genre. What has become apparent, is there is no story line necessary to explain why mom got into doing this, or what hubby thinks of her being out all night, every night. No explanation is given as to why he only wants sex with her every 3 months. And the fact that she dances on stage openly, for years, and it has never gotten back to him. No inner turmoil from mom, on having sex with her son. All these details never brought to light, so it won’t interfere with the sex scenes. I can appreciate the story line, but the plot was not developed enough for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous